Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I married a woman who just loves sex. She even told me she dreamed of two of me to take care of her needs. Lucky I have a twin brother, isn't it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Karen:

I've heard lots of women talk about their horny husbands and that many of these wives are not as interested in sex nearly as much as their mates. It's pretty rare when I've had a woman friend tell me that she wants more sex than what hubby is giving her. But, that's me. That's me to a tee.

I love sex. Oh, I have some vibrators and dildos and, sure, my fingers. I started using them when, well, I must have been maybe, no, younger, um, well, maybe seven? Around then any way.

Masturbating in a serious, regular way came at about nine, I was finger-fucking myself several times a day if I had the chance.

Yes, I'm horny. I just never, ever forget my pussy, it's constantly on my mind, especially about what's in it or not in it, or was in it or will soon be in it.

With women like me, I'm just not sure that one man can ever quite keep us happy and satisfied. Now, Adam, my husband of sixteen years, well, he does pretty well. He's still a very sexed-up guy, though, my libido seems to be growing, I'm forty-one, and his seems to be, mmm, maybe going down a bit. I'm masturbating rather more than I used to and there have been some times when I've made a move on Adam and it fell in the dead space between us somehow.

I still look pretty good. Actually, my boobs are just about as firm as they were when I was sixteen. They're D-cup and I've also got a pretty nice ass on me, if I do say so myself. Adam says so, as well. I've not gained much in the years we've been married, I still get plenty of looks when I slip on a bikini and I have a yellow one that I sometimes have to adjust while I'm wearing it because it keeps digging into my labia and ends up hiding nothing, nothing at all.

Adam and I do like to have fun with our sex life and have done it in some public places at times. I also have done a bit of flashing when we've been out, I love the feel of being pantiless anyway. And before we were married, I would wake Adam up after we had had sex earlier and give him a blowjob mostly because I loved the taste of our sexual juices from both of us that lingered on his cock. I'd try to get myself off as well, with my fingers, so we can both sleep soundly after.

Adam:

I've toyed with the thought of getting another man for Karen, someone else for her to fuck, it really makes my cock hard to just think about it. I've never directly mentioned it though I've hinted around the edges.

Then, one night, we had been out having a fun time with a good amount to drink and were coming home in a cab, necking in the back seat when I pulled one of her boobs out of her crossover top, she was braless that night, to squeeze and pinch her nipples which she loves. It makes her so wet and horny.

I moved my hand down between her legs which she eagerly opened and ran my hand up under her skirt and began rubbing her wet pussy. Did I mention that she was also without panties that night? Ah, yes, she was.

As my finger went up inside, she let out a moan and I saw the cabbie adjust his rearview mirror to get an eyeful of Karen's very pretty boob.

It was just a long enough cab ride for me to get her to cum before we got home. Karen is a bit of an orgasmic screamer so it was all she could do to hold herself back as I got her off with two fingers in her pussy and my thumb on her clit.

I quickly paid the cabbie and as soon as we were in our bedroom, I got my pants and boxers off, put her on the bed, pushed her skirt up and got my cock shoved right up into her wet, wet pussy and fucked her hard. As I was pumping her, I reached over into the drawer of the bedside table and got out one of her vibrators, turned it on and put it in her mouth to suck.

I just leaned back thrusting my hard cock out in front of me as Karen began moving her hips in a circle around and around my cock. She loves to do this, she knows that it feels really good for us both and always results in a great cum for each.

"You really look hot sucking a cock while I'm fucking you, you know that? Would you like that sometime, for real?"

"Mmm," was all she said, she just kept sucking it and sucking it as she swirled around my cock.

"Would you really like to suck a cock and get fucked at the same time?" I asked again, making it even clearer this time.

"Mmm, maybe," she groaned as she sucked away. Well, well, I thought.

"And who would you like to do it to?"

She quits sucking, thankfully she keeps fucking me, and says, "Your brother, I think."

My brother. Hmm. Eric is my twin, we are identical though they thought we weren't soon after our birth. As a result, Eric and I used to have some fun in high school and college fucking each other's girlfriends making sure they were a bit pre-lubricated with some alcohol and we usually pulled it off.

Karen:

The next day, Adam asked me again, he wanted to know. This was all his idea. I was perfectly happy having sex with just my husband, after all, that was the idea when we got married.

But, he's gotten this idea lately that having another guy in with us would be really hot. Well, I am human and, truthfully, it does dampen my panties to think about sex with two men. Really, who wouldn't be a bit turned-on by the idea? Come on now.

There's two reasons that Eric popped into my mind. One, he's just as handsome as my husband, second, well, we've both flirted with each other at times and there have been times when Adam and I are making love that I have imagined it was his brother instead. Well, it was an innocent thought but now it was growing into a possibility.

Hmm, just how did I feel about sex with his twin brother?

Eric was divorced, just about two years now. His wife decided that her boss had lots of money and could keep her in luxury. He did, after all, own the company. It seems that he owns her now, as well. And, I always did want to see the two of them naked just to see for myself if they were truly identical in every way I could determine. Even the taste of their cocks. I know, that's pretty slutty, but, well, I guess I am a bit of a slut down deep inside. I think many of us women are. Our sleepovers as teen girls sure got raunchy.

So, he asked me, "Why Eric, why my brother?"

"Well, here's why, and it might sound weird to you but it would be like having two of you fucking me. I know, crazy but that's what popped in my head when you asked."

"Hmm, Eric. He is unattached at the moment. Oh, this is great. He's not going to believe this. Are you really serious, Eric, my brother, my twin, us both fucking you?"

Well, am I? If I did go along with his idea and let some other guy fuck me in front of him, well, it would be someone from his work or mine. Uggh, well, that's out. Maybe a neighbor. Hmm, the house on one side was a couple in their seventies and other other side was two gay guys that I can't imagine would be interested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.