Three Moments in Time - Cover

Three Moments in Time

Copyright© 2010 by just-this-guy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I had three chances to change my future. I could go back to three moments of my past for only a week each time. What I chose and what I did could shape how I decided to use my other moments. All because I rescued Bob.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Time Travel  

My eyes popped open.

"Ahh!" I screamed then breathed a sigh of relief. It was only Bob's smiling but hideous face.

I was lying in the cylinder and several bigfoots looked at monitors. Two came over and gingerly helped me sit up.

"Go slow," Bob said. "You're going to have a rush of new memories and new thoughts."

"Nothing the fuck changed!" I yelled. "My parents are still divorced!"

"What you hoped for didn't change but that doesn't mean nothing changed."

"I couldn't stop it! I couldn't stop it!" I cried tears.

"I'll take him," Bob said.

Bob helped me to my feet and led me to my room.

"Just lie down," he said. "You're probably not tired but rest and just let the new timeline flow over you. We're monitoring it from our end to determine if anything major changed but you're the only one who can know what changed personally."

"I couldn't stop it, Bob! My mom still caught my dad having an affair. He was screwing his secretary in my parents' bed."

"I'm sorry," he said sounding genuine.

"I should have gone back earlier. I want to go back earlier."

"You can't go back earlier, Travis," Bob said. "Your next moment in time must be later."

"I guess I don't know when my father had his first affair anyway," I sighed.

"Unfortunately your father was determined to be with other women."

"I know," I wiped my face. "I thought it was preventable."

"I'll let you rest. Just relax. The memories can come on all of a sudden."

Bob left.

I closed my eyes and thought about my week in the past. I still remembered Corey's name! That was something. I remembered how gorgeous Mrs. Wilkins was and how her tits looked.

"Ohhh!" I groaned and my heart hurt.

A had a mental image of Kim as a teen and I was talking to her. She had become a close friend by the time we were in high school. That was a change. I could see Kim's smiling face and I could feel my anguish as I chickened out in asking her out to the school dance. I wanted to ask her out but I was too afraid how I would look on the dance floor so that compounded my fear. In this changed timeline, my failure to ask her out was much more painful.

I noticed a couple of other minor changes when it came to my mom and my dad, but the biggest change was that I mentally kicked myself even more for not asking Kim out those many years ago.


I entered Bob's office.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with his toothy smile.

"Good. I know when I want to go back for my second moment."

"When is that?"

"Back to high school. There was this girl." I paused and restarted. "I never dated in high school. I was too afraid. I'm going to go on a date."

The dance was a Friday night. I explained to Bob that I wanted to wake up the Monday before so I had all week to get to know Kim again and have time to ask her out.

"Okay," he said. "We will do that. You can't go back until tomorrow because I want to make sure all your new memories have come in because they might make you change your mind."

"My mind's made up."

"Just in case."


The day passed into tomorrow.

"So what have you decided?" Bob asked.

"Just as I told you before."

"I thought that might be the case. We have the cylinder already programmed. Now we just have to program you again."


My alarm clock went off, I smacked the snooze and opened my eyes. My bedroom was the same room as before though the decor had changed. I looked at my body. I was a 16-year old teen boy. I was here!

I sprang up and dressed. The alarm went off again while I was putting on my jeans so I hopped my way over to my nightstand to turn off the alarm.

My school backpack was leaned against the wall by the door. I emptied out the contents on my bed and sifted through my papers. I discovered my handwriting was atrocious but what I most wanted to figure out was my class schedule. Thank goodness for teachers requiring students to write what class period we attended on our papers. In the top right of my math homework paper was "Travis Taylor, Period 1".

I quickly figured out Algebra for first period, English during third, and U.S. history for sixth, the last class of the day I had to figure out what period my Biology and Health classes were in. Health class was better known as Sex Ed. What was my fourth period class?

On the inside of the front sleeve of a folder overstuffed with papers, the last paper was my complete schedule including classroom numbers. Why I still had this so far in the school year I had no idea. I likely forgot about it and didn't throw it away which seemed to apply to most of my old homework papers also stuffed into the sleeve. I was so glad I was a lazy teen!

Biology was second period, Health was fifth, and my forgotten class was P.E during fourth which was right before lunch.

There was a soft knock on my bedroom door then it opened. It was Mom looking a few years older than she did when I last saw her seven years ago.

"Are you going to eat something?" she asked. "It's almost time to leave."

"Yes, Mom," I said instinctively.

I started to shove everything into the backpack except my schedule. A small paper fell out. 12-57-22. It looked like a locker combination but the school didn't have lockers. I felt around the pockets of my bag and found a combination lock. It was for gym class.


I entered first period Algebra class and there she was, Kim Cooper, sitting in the front row. She looked exactly like the beautiful teen girl I remembered.

"Hi Travis," she said with a big smile like we were friends.

I sat down on her right and was immediately greeted with a frown by the girl that walked in behind me.

Kim patted the top of the school desk behind hers. "Sit here like you always do."

"Sorry," I apologized to the girl. She looked familiar but I couldn't place a name.

I took the seat behind Kim. It was good to know I always sat near her. I would need to constantly remind myself that we were close friends in this timeline.

"So how was your weekend?" she asked.

"Sleepy. How was yours?"

"Okay except I had this big argument with Kristi."

"I'm sorry," I said. Who was Kristi?

"My parents let her get away with stuff that they wouldn't let me do when I was her age."

I figured it out. Kristi was her little sister.

I struggled in Algebra class today. I was out of practice.

I went off to Biology and took the wrong seat again.

Kim was in my English class. I sat behind her while she talked to a girl, Angela I think. I stared at Kim and her young, lithe and I would definitely say, sexy body. I got a hard- on. I so needed to ask her to the dance.

Just as class started I whispered, "Kim?"

"What?"

"Could I eat lunch with you? I have something to ask you."

"We always eat lunch together."

"Kim!" the teacher's voice rang out.

"Sorry," Kim apologized to the teacher then she glared at me for getting her in trouble.

In gym class, we played basketball and I surprised some students because I was better than I usually was. I got a great block on a shot by a jock which stunned everyone who saw it. I don't know if I was more athletic but my mental age made me more intelligent about playing sports.

"Nice block, Travis," I heard in the locker room. It was nice being a temporary sports celebrity.


Kim was with three other girls and another boy when I found her during the lunch break. She scooted over when she spotted me which gave me a thrill. I sat down next to her.

I ate my lunch in five minutes but Kim was still eating after fifteen. I wanted to talk to her but I wanted to let her finish first. I became anxious since I was running out of break time. With ten minutes left in the lunch break and Kim still taking her sweet time eating because she spent too much time talking like girls do, I pressed the issue.

"Kim, I need to talk to you alone."

"What about?"

"Please."

"Sure." She left her stuff.

I led her to a quiet spot in front of the 200s classroom building.

"Kim," I said and stopped. The same old anxiety I always felt came back.

"Yes?"

"I ... uh..." I needed to do this. I had to do this. I couldn't do it. "Um ... never mind."

Kim looked at me strangely like the strange person I was.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes," I sighed glumly.

"Okay." She turned to go.

I couldn't let her go. I couldn't.

"Kim! Wait!"

She stopped and faced me.

"Would ... would you go to the dance with me?"

"I thought you hated dancing."

"I'll learn ... for you."

"Eric already asked me out."

"Oh." My heart sunk. I was too late! Nooooo!

"I told him I'd think about so I'll just tell him 'no' when I see him. I'd love too, Travis! I'm so excited. You don't know how much I wanted to go with you."

Kim hugged me and her body felt incredibly good.

"Thank you," I said.

I looked into her eyes and then I kissed her! It lasted several erotic seconds and I developed the hardest erection.

She broke away. "We should stop before a teacher sees but I sure like it!" She kissed me quick. "There's something different about you today. I like it."

I did too!


Kim was in my history class too.

The bell rang and the school day was over.

"Wait up!" Kim said. "Where are you going?"

"Home."

"We always walk together and you don't want to walk with me on the day you finally ask me out? How could you not want to walk me? I might want to taste those sweet lips of yours again."

I was very agreeable to that! I just didn't know I walked home with Kim.

We reached my place and Kim stopped.

"See you tomorrow," she said with a flirty smile. She looked around and kissed me goodbye. I loved that electric feeling I experienced.

"Could I walk you all the way to your house?" I asked.

"Sure!"

We walked three more blocks then turned left and walked half a block.

This time I kissed her goodbye.

She said, "I'm so glad you asked me out. I was wondering if you didn't like me."

"I've always liked you."

"You show it in a strange way."

I shrugged.

She said, "I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

"I don't."

"I can't wait until Friday!" she said suddenly all giddy.

"Me, too," I said coolly. Now if I only wouldn't accidentally hurt her as I attempted to dance.


"I told my parents you asked me to the dance," said a hyper Kim, the next day.

"Oh," I said. "What did they say?"

"The same thing I said, 'About time!'." She laughed.

I felt awkward but laughed too.

She said, "I convinced my mom that we have to go shopping for a dress. I can't wait!"

"That's good." My adulthood mentality struggled to relate to her teenage exuberance.

"So what did your Mom say?" Kim asked.

"About what?"

"About taking me to the dance, silly! What else?"

"Oh, I haven't told her yet."

"You haven't? Why not?"

"I ... uh ... just forgot."

The truth of the matter was I forgot that there were things I needed to get Mom's approval to do since I was a teen boy and not an adult like asking her if I could go to this stupid dance.

"You're not ashamed of me or something?" she asked.

"Oh, no way, Kim. I love you."

"You love me?"

I hadn't meant to say love but I did love Kim when I was my current age of 16 and I felt those feelings again now that I was with her.

"Uh..." I hedged. "Yes."

She broke out in the biggest smile then said, "You have the strangest ways of telling me things."

"I guess," I said with a shrug.

We walked home together like I now knew we always did. In front of my house, she gave me the biggest, firmest kiss a girl can give without going open-mouthed and tongue deep. She sighed softly and most happily. My cock felt like an iron bar.

"So can I come in?" Kim asked.

"In?"

"Your mom's at work right? We could kiss some more unless you don't like kissing me?" She was being such a tease.

I grabbed her and applied a firm kiss.

"I guess Travis does like kissing me but we could kiss even better if we had privacy."

I don't think my mom ever gave me a rule about whether I could have friends over to the house while she was away because I had so few friends and never associated with them outside of school.

I led her inside. She followed me to my bedroom where I put my book bag away.

She sat on my bed. "This looks like a good place to kiss." She patted next to her.

I sat down and we locked lips. It was wonderful. This time my mouth opened just a little and she responded in kind and I had an exhilarating jolt when our tongues met. I loved all the little sensual sighs and sounds she made.

We took a few breaks but the next hour was almost exclusively spent kissing. I ran my hands over her back and she did the same with my back.


After school on Wednesday, Kim invited herself into my house again.

"So where are those lips of yours?" she teased.

"Right here." I pointed at mine. "No, right here." I kissed her lips. It felt just as good as yesterday. I loved kissing Kim.

We were out of breath when we separated. I stared at her lovely mouth and we went right back to kissing. I couldn't get enough of her and she responded back the same way.

Our hands ran over each other's back just like yesterday. I just had to touch her everywhere so I rubbed up and down her sides. I moved my hands between us on her tummy which was an awkward position for my hands. It was too low and too close. I slid my hands up and when I realized that I was beginning to move over her tits, I decided to go ahead and continue. Kim pushed away from me.

"Sorry," I immediately apologized., removing my hands.

"It's okay." Apparently changing her mind, she grabbed my hands and placed them back on her tits. I squeezed them wishing I could feel them without her bra.

Kim rubbed my chest and I loved her touch.

I was so fascinated and entranced by her boobs that I didn't realize that Kim's hands slowly went lower until she rubbed on top of the front of my pants over my hard cock. I gasped and looked down. Kim simply smiled and continued doing it. It felt very good. My cock throbbed underneath her rubbing.

I decided if she was going to do that, I could rub her pussy so I reached between her legs and did the same thing she was doing to me except she had the nice outline of my bulge and I had to press harder to get a reaction out of Kim.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.