A Penny for Your Thoughts
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As a young boy, a lightning strike which nearly takes his life, leaves him instead with a most unusual ability.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was like directing a play, or in a strange sense perhaps ... like manipulating puppets, or marionettes. I held the string. It was a tiny flicker of flame, just barely there, but more than enough however. A mere twinkle of thought, and they both seemed to act upon it as though it were their own ideas in doing so. There was no "statueism" as I'd termed my made up phrase. They responded to one another easily, without qualm, without shyness ... and certainly no inhibitions when doing so. So alike in many ways, yet so totally different in others. Me ... laying back on the bed just watching, an audience of one, or two if you counted the other freestanding member between my legs as we lay there watching the two of them.

I didn't mind being momentarily forgotten. I had after all basically suggested it. For now, it was watching them, seeing them as they took notice of one another, exploring tenderly ... at times playfully. Almost like two naughty kids playing the "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours," game for the first time. Only vaguely aware I was even there as they took their time, hands, fingers, at times lips and mouths touching and exploring one another as they stood there facing one another.

Again ... sort of what I'd had in mind when we'd reached the bedroom.

Carol and Susan had almost identically shaped and sized looking breasts. I'd have been hard pressed to see much of a difference between them. I vaguely fantasized about having a set like that, my collection of erotic novels sandwiched between them sitting in my bookcase at home. And though their breasts again were near mirror images of one another in that respect, their nipples couldn't have been any more different in appearance. Carol's, larger areolas most certainly, slightly darker, on the tannish side. Her nipples were much thicker as well, though perhaps not longer. Like small little gumdrops protruding off her breasts, little peaks stiffened in arousal and expectation. Susan's ... far smaller, dollar-sized at best, and almost too pink, blending in with the color of her surrounding flesh that it was at first glance, very difficult in even distinguishing where her nipple left off and where the fleshiness of her breast began. Her nipples stood as well, alluringly so ... taut, inviting, not quite as thick perhaps. Little spears, little erasers that needed chewing on.

Just thinking that perhaps, not even realizing I had been, and then suddenly Carol leaned over, still standing, still facing Susan, and began doing just that. Susan placed her hands on the back of Carol's head. Using her for support perhaps, or in help to hold her there, quite unnecessarily, as Carol devoured first one, and then the other back and forth. It was fun seeing her mouth and lips, kiss, suck and tenderly chew on those hard little nubbins. The mewled sounds of pleasure escaping Susan's lips as she continued doing that, her eyes closed, mouth open, tongue frequently wetting her lips in a pavlotic response to that.

"Finger her," I thought simply. "Finger that hot, slick nasty cunt."

Once again directing the play, changing up the scene a little. Laughing at myself ... both, suddenly reaching, almost frantically as though fighting over who was to go first in this new act of carnal knowledge. After all, I hadn't really been specific had I? I hadn't addressed "who" first, or when. Each ... now wanting to do so, like wrestlers trying to gain advantage, seeking the first hold, the first pin. Both scoring almost simultaneously, fingers now working between one another's legs. Breasts mashed together in a mutual tit-caress of epic proportions, hands strumming, fists pressed almost directly against one another as each of them worked one another in a harmonic symphony of sensual and erotic delight.

"Fuck! I'm dripping!" Susan spoke, sensing and feeling that she was perhaps, though again it was maybe my thought, split seconds ahead of Carol's own, which led her to pull Susan over to the bed now, pushing her down on it. I barely had time enough to roll out of the way.

"Lap it up," I had smiled inwardly, already seeing it in my mind's eye. Carol brazenly laying between Susan's legs. Susan on her back, legs obscenely spread, uninhibitedly inviting Carol to tongue fuck her, something I certainly knew she hadn't done since early on in her college days.

"Oh fuck! Eat me Carol! Lick my cunt, suck it ... finger it, suck my clit!" She groaned audibly and loudly now, only briefly acknowledging me with a small smile, her "fuck face" already making an appearance as the pleasure she was feeling, the sensation of Carol's mouth and fingers working their magic on her made her succumb to it.

I was more than pleased when her hand snaked out, taking hold of my hard stiff cock. I hadn't directed that. It was impromptu, a thought of her own choosing, which in an interesting way again surprised and pleased me. They still had desires, wants of their own choosing, not at my own demand or direction, though I could of course throw in a few of those here and there along the way. But for now, knowing Susan needed the feel of my cock in her hand, and then eventually her mouth (again her own choice) as Carol, now vampire ... feeding between the woman's legs almost hungrily brought her to the brink over and over again ... without allowing her to do so.

Ok ... so that one WAS my idea. But it served its purpose, driving the two of them almost frantically nuts with wanting. And giving me another curious thought, though I had no intent upon researching it, or experimenting now. But I couldn't help wondering. "How long could I cause two people to so pleasurably torture one another, and then force them to both back off, denying climax ... orgasmic ecstasy, until the soul itself took charge. Even if it would ... or could?

But now was not the time to find that out. I was having too much fun seeing this, seeing the two women, not all that accustomed to the explorations and pleasures of another woman, suddenly pursuing that.

And then it was Susan going down on Carol, again of their own designs and pleasures though I certainly approved and went along with it. Like I said, I was enjoying the lusty delight I saw in their eyes, even though a tiny spark seemed to enhance that, twinkling right behind that look, that pleasure ... that sultry, almost primitive drunkenness as they strove to take one another to places neither of them had ever been before.

It was a pure delight to watch. Getting inside their heads, sensing those thoughts, experiencing their pleasures and feelings. That ... in and of itself even more exciting and pleasurable to me than the actual physical stimulation I was periodically given in the flesh as they took turns fondling and toying with me.

Like I said. I was briefly this cunt, and then that. I felt and enjoyed the subtle nuances of each. The slightly different quiver or tingle here as opposed to there. That slickness, heat ... that trickle of fluid from one, not yet the other, or visa versa. It was an entanglement of thought that at times even confused me briefly, though I was learning how to control it, sustain it, unweave or unravel it, thus keeping myself distant just enough to know it wasn't truly me, but them still separate and apart ... as a side of me.

It was simple convoluted carnality that was going to take some getting used to.

But now I could sense the buildup. The explosive climatic final curtain call on the last act, the last scene. I knew that their respective orgasms would be tied into one another's at this point. One single, massive, collective bliss that would be mutually shared, simultaneously experienced and created. I had but to unravel the string holding it, keeping it in abeyance, my own firmly attached to it as well as the moment to the inevitable drew nearer. I knew then I had reached what felt like a limit ... some sort of actual limit to all of this. A brilliance of white light, a bursting if you will, where suddenly all thought, all sense, all meaning became this almost blinding white light inside the mind, the soul ... the spirit.

It was well over an hour before any of us could even move.


I honestly don't really remember climaxing. Well, spurting ... squirting if you will. But I most certainly did. Perhaps far more than I ever had, even after days of purposely abstaining. Though dried now for the most part, all three of us seemed to be covered in drying spunk, both theirs, and my own. Even my own thoughts and visions of this were vague, fuzzy. Kneeling beside the two of them, remembering mostly, or thinking I did anyway. Not even touching my cock, nor they either as we came together. That link, that trickle of thought, the spark that danced as one spark, not three. Seeing the fountain of cum as it began leaping from the tip of my prick all by itself without help from anyone. And then in an almost abstract way, turning from that first jettison of spunk, into a blinding white light that was every orgasm I'd ever had all rolled up into one. Every ejaculation of nectar I'd ever given myself, or been given, recollected ... redistributed in millisecond of time, just as theirs had been.

Pure ecstasy ... in the purest of forms perhaps. But by the bewildered, almost frightened looks on their faces as sanity came back, as reality and self awareness came back to them, I knew then it had almost been too much. Too much for any of us. Even the spark had gone out. I could feel that tiny void, saw its lack of presence between their dilated eyes. And worse ... I almost frantically reached for it, flicking that Bic, though no flame came, no tiny spark. I felt empty, panicked even. I tried again, felt something ... and then a second or two later, the spark lit, came to life again. I almost breathed a sigh of relief feeling it. Though by now the girls were themselves looking shaken, even fearful as they tried desperately to comprehend something that the body and mind wasn't simply made to accept.

I joined them again, quickly yet carefully.

"It was the most intense orgasm ever yes ... but you will see it as something far less than it actually was, yet just slightly better than anything you've ever previously experienced before. Nothing to be alarmed by, or afraid of. Just the best climax, the best bliss, the most intensely pleasurable experience you've ever had. That ... and nothing more."

I too was mentally and physically exhausted now. Letting the flame go once again, this time of my own accord. But seeing the more confident smiles and looks on their faces, reassured me.

"God Brian!" Carol spoke, grinning from ear to ear as she did so. "That was ... the most amazing experience of my entire life!"

"For me as well!" Susan said chiming in. "I honestly don't think I've ever had an orgasm that intense before. It was as though ... as though, hell Brian, I can't even begin to explain it. I mean ... I'm not even sure what you were doing, or what Carol was doing, but somehow I sensed, we all were, and then coming, actually climaxing together simultaneously! Simply put Brian ... that was the best fucking orgasm of my entire life!"

We all laughed, easing the sudden tension a little. Susan had essentially said the same thing Carol had, just taking a bit more time getting around to it.

"Ditto that," I said sitting back between the two very beautiful, very satisfied women laying on either side of me.

But more importantly ... I now knew what I was going to do with the rest of my life. But I also knew as I lay there fleshing it all out, I was going to need a partner. Someone I could trust, someone I could confide in, and perhaps share a few of my thoughts with, see what she might feel about all of this. I knew I'd have to convince her. But how? How much did I dare tell her, or show her even? Would she even believe me if I did? Though again other thoughts came to mind. Ways that I could. Things that existed and were performed, or believed in today. I could, and would use those to my advantage. It would make sense, partially at least. But I knew now how I could make it work, and I knew as I did so ... that person, the only person perhaps, that I could convince to do this with me ... was Gayleen.


Planting the tiny seed was the easy part. I had long ago learned that people were far more convincing, and convictive in their own thoughts ... if they believed them. I had called Gayleen, told her about an idea I had, and wanted to bounce it off her. She could tell I was enthusiastic and excited about it, and of course readily agreed. I then took her to dinner, a nice quiet out of the way restaurant with good food, where we could talk privately and discuss my idea. As we sat looking over the menus, I initiated that little spark, planting the tiny seed, hoping that she would herself then help it to grow, bloom and burst into a floral display of her own making. If anyone would buy into it ... I knew that she would.

I then let the flame wink out. From here on, I wanted her to think things through for herself, weigh the possibilities, and ask the questions I hadn't already asked or foreseen myself. No better way to prepare oneself for the inevitable scrutiny and uncertainty of something that many might see or take as being unfeasible, unacceptable, if not downright charlatan in nature. Gayleen I knew would raise those issues and doubts. But if I could convince her, I knew I could most likely convince anyone.

As we began eating, I slowly began laying everything out for her. I saw her bemused expression turn to one of honest curiosity, and then doubt, and then careful scrutiny as the questions finally came.

"Ok, yes. I've heard of Tantra meditation. Even a little bit about this "Tantra sexual energy," you've been explaining to me. I can sort of see how it works, and honestly believe that people can feel that, or do that, without actually touching one another. But you're sitting here telling me that you can take it several steps beyond that. And what about the hypnosis thing you mentioned. You said there's a little of that, only to the point where it allows someone to relax and allow themselves to open up to what you've been telling me. But you know ... as well as I do Brian, people really can't be made to do anything they wouldn't normally do, no matter how open-minded or truly uninhibited they are."

"I agree with you Gayleen. I don't think people CAN be made to do anything honestly and truly against their will. Maybe hypnosis isn't the best word to be using here. Suggestive thought perhaps, just getting people to consider the possibility of actually experiencing something like this. Like I told you, it's been something I've been working on for years, studying up on, getting to understand myself how it works, how it could work. But like I told you, I now believe it will work. And I think I can prove it to you, simple suggestive thought, something that if one is already leaning towards doing, they actually might do it, given a helpful nudge, a little push in the right direction."

"Ok, let's say I believe you up to a point. I think I've proven to you I have enough of an open mind myself to at least look at the possibilities before denying the feasibility of something like this actually working. So I'll give you that much. But I also am one of those people who needs to see results, see confirmation, something concrete before I'm willing to fully commit myself."

I sat back smiling as we finished our meal. "That's why I considered telling you all this in the first place. I want you as my partner in this Gayleen. But only if you are yourself one hundred percent convinced, and are willing to support me in this. So ... having said that, how about I put on a small little demonstration for you? Something that only you and I know, something that can't be rigged, or created as a hoax of some kind. Proof positive as they say."

"Like what?" Gayleen said sitting back in her chair now. Enthusiastic yes, but cautious too. Just what I needed her to be.

"So you'll trust me on the hypnosis thing then, because it's not really that ... more suggestive thought like I said."

"I can't be hypnotized ... but I already told you that early on. Even tried doing it a few times, but no one's ever been able to put me under as they call it. So ... ok, I'll trust you in that. But you still have to convince me about the suggestive thing," she added.

"And that's exactly what I am going to do Gayleen ... in two parts. The first part I'll do directly with you. The second part, will come later, which I will also explain later, after you give me your hand, and your undivided attention just for a moment."

She looked at me specutively, only for a moment, and then smiled, holding out her hand.

"Well, I guess it's safe, especially in here. Not like you can make me take all my clothes off or anything."

I laughed at that. "Well maybe not here, but hopefully later," I added accepting her hand, and then getting a slightly serious expression on my face. "Ok, you say you've got an open mind, so prove it to me. All I want you to do is literally look at me, eyes wide open, and then tell me what thought or word suddenly pops into your head, the moment after I let go of your hand. Agreed?"

I watched the little spark of flame suddenly fill the back of her eyes. Gayleen nodded her head in agreement. I let go of her hand.

"Marjorie?"

I sat back, smiling and nodding my head again.

"You're telling me, that you are the one to place, or should I say, suggest her name to me?"

"I am ... and I did," I assured her.

Marjorie was the night shift supervisor where Gayleen and I both worked. She was in her late fifties to early sixties perhaps. Always a no nonsense kind of an individual, with a gruff demeanor, and a permanent scowl on her face that looked like it had been painted there. But Gayleen and I knew something that no one else did, which was part of the reason for doing this.

"What's she got to do with any of this though?" Gayleen asked, still obviously not convinced she hadn't come up with the name out of the clear blue sky all by herself, and not having anything to do with me actually suggesting it. Even if that were possible.

"Part two to all this," I smiled once again. "Edward."

"Edward?" She chuckled. Like I said, we both knew something, knew there was something even if no one else did, and especially as we were both pretty sure neither one of them had ever acted on it either.

Edward worked there too as the night janitor. A very geeky looking, very shy guy. The kind of person who was kind and considerate to everyone, and who would never hurt a fly. Neither would he ever step out and ever boldly do anything he was even tempted to do. No matter how much he may have wanted to. For quite some time now, Gayleen and I had seen him on occasion looking over at Marjorie whenever he came through the warehouse at night. He was constantly looking at her through puppy dog eyes. Easily half her age, he still found her, for whatever reason, the obvious love of his life.

Neither Gayleen nor I had thought much about it. After all, they were who they were, and certainly no match made in heaven, or even the possibility of that. Until one day, Gayleen and I saw something we perhaps shouldn't have. Which made us both rethink things ... just a little anyway.

It had been after work, Gayleen and I out in the parking lot as we'd been doing for a while by then, fooling around a little, talking ... just enjoying that time together. She had then realized she'd left something at her workstation she needed for the next day, we'd headed back inside hurriedly before they locked up for the night. Marjorie as usual, the last one to leave and lock up. Her car we'd noticed was still sitting there out in front, so she hadn't gone home yet. Not wanting to confront her either, we basically snuck inside with the intent to grab what she needed, and then head out again with no one being the wiser. What we saw, took us both by surprise. And we almost got caught, nearly running into her when we did. Thankfully, she was too absorbed in her own thoughts to hear us, or realize we'd actually come back in again. What was odd about it, was to see her standing there in the shadows, peeking around a corner looking out onto the main floor where Edward was still sweeping things up. It wasn't a big thing, but it was certainly a curious thing, especially as she had her hand on her breast, obviously cupping and caressing it ... watching Edward simply sweeping up. We backed out of the area just as quietly as we'd come in, and soon after left, laughing about it. Making jokes about "Marjorie" of all people, obviously getting off in a way, looking at Edward secretly, in much the same way he'd tried just as secretly whenever looking at her.

"Yeah, Edward. That's the second part of what I intend on showing you ... proving to you. You and I both know, Edward would never in a million years actually approach Marjorie, right?"

Gayleen nodded her head in agreement with that.

"And would you also not agree, it would be totally and completely out of character for Marjorie to actually approach Edward directly either?"

Once again she agreed.

"Ok, so ... doing what I believe I can do, if they were to actually come together with one another in such a way that you knew it had to have something to do with what I believe I can do. Which is in helping people believe in themselves, and with one another ... provided that isn't something they wouldn't do otherwise. Just given the chance, the opportunity to experience the flame so to speak ... that you'd be willing to believe there was something to all of this?"

"Honey ... if you can figure out a way to get either one of them to actually acknowledge, or approach the other, I'll support whatever you want to do, at least initially. So ... having said that, what's your plan here?" she asked mildly curious, yet obviously excited too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.