Using Beth Part II - Cover

Using Beth Part II

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A continuation of my story "Using Beth"; Beth becomes more and more involved with Deedee, who is now her Mistress and her lover.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

After a few minutes, Deedee wanted to say 'thank you' to the group.

"Girls," she began, "This has been a real treat for me, all of it."

Some of them hooted at this point.

She turned serious and said:

"I have really enjoyed working with all of you. The team that we had was a privilege to be a part of."

She got a smile on her face then and went on:

"And the gift of the slut is certainly appreciated."

They hooted again and Beth hid her face in her hands.

"A shy slut at that!" Deedee said.

More hooting from the crowd then.

"Saying 'thank you' adequately is difficult. I thought of loaning the slut out but discover that I'm selfish and am going to take your gift home with me to bed.

They hooted yet again.

"But thank you especially for being you; that's the main thing."

They almost rushed her then to collect hugs from her.

The party rolled on for a while and every one had a good time. It was close to midnight, when they finally broke the party up. Deedee and Beth were going to go together, since Beth got a ride to the party.

When they were getting ready to go and thanking Cassie, Deedee reminded Beth:

"Remember what I said about what you can wear!"

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said.

Cassie, who was with them said:

"I just love how polite she is, and she is as sexy as possible!"

"She is that, my Beth!" Deedee agreed, and they headed for the door.

Beth turned to Cassie and threw her arms around her, thanking her for arranging this and asking her to be there."

While they were hugging, Cassie ran her hand down and around Beth's ass cheeks, causing Beth to kind of 'yip' from surprise.

"Nice merchandise, Deedee," Cassie said.

"Yes, I know," Deedee said, "I promise to invite you to sample it some time."

"You're on," Cassie said.

They went into the drive way, with Beth wearing the coat at least now, to Deedee's car. Once in the car, Deedee turned to Beth and said, with tears in her eyes:

"Angel, that was wonderful! You knew how much I was dreading it and waiting for some kind of guy to pop out of that cake had me so nervous. I almost exploded, when I saw that it was you!"

Beth grinned at her, and took her rain coat off, sitting there in the front seat with only a pair of thong panties that were barely on her at all.

"Home and love?" Deedee asked.

"Yes, please," Beth answered, "Home and love!"

The car wouldn't start. Deedee tried and tried and finally, after several attempts, it coughed to life.

"Damn Toyota!" Deedee said, then she turned to Beth and said:

"Now home and love!"

"Yes," Beth said.

Deedee got a twinkle in her eye then and said:

"Or should we go out for a drink?"

"Uh, could I wear the coat?" Beth asked, quietly.

"No," Deedee said with a grin.

"Oh," as Beth's answer.

Deedee laughed and said: "Honey, you've been so nice to me tonight that I'm not about to do that to you."

Beth looked relieved but then said: "It did sound kind of exciting to me!"

"Slut!" Deedee said through her laugh.

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am," Beth said, inclining her head at Deedee. "The girls bought me for you for the night as a going away gift."

"Do I get to be rough with you?" Deedee asked, "Is that part of the price."

"Yes, it, uh, is," Beth said.

Deedee laughed and said:

"Bethie, you're worth your weight in gold! Let's go home."

The car coughed and Deedee, still laughing said:

"If this fucking car will take us. I promise to get a tune up this week."

"Gee, I guess you'd better,"Beth said.

"Maybe I'll send you to a gas station to get help," Deedee said with a laugh.

"Eeep!" Beth squeaked but the car was working by then.

Deedee drove her car into the garage at Beth's, and closed the garage door.

They got out of the car and Deedee went to Beth, grabbing her into her arms:

"Beth Swinton, you're such a goose! And I love you so. Thanks for being such a wonderful part of my 'farewell' party," Deedee said with emotion.

"You're welcome, Deedee," Beth said, "You are my love; that's what you are, just my love!"

"Bedtime for us, girlfriend," Deedee said, and they went arms around each others waists into the house and to be.

They both had work the next day, though they were now coming down to the final week of work at the hospital before they took their week off and then began their new jobs at State.

Deedee was in the charge office on the third floor, when the mail came. There was a letter for her that had come through the inner hospital new service. It bore the return address only of the initials 'EWS'.

She was intrigued and opened the letter. This was its contents: Ms. McWilliams, Please let me begin by introducing myself. My name is E. Winifred Swinton, of the Pennsylvania Swintons. I happened to notice you recently at a function and decided to write to you with this business proposition. Please excuse me, Ms McWilliams for being forward but it is my way of doing business, and must serve the present need.

I am a woman who gets what she wants, and knows full well how to do that. I'd like to propose this business association with you because I have this fancy to see you, Ms McWilliams without your clothes, perhaps with you wearing only a pair of delicate panties. You might find this unusual but I assure you that the business deal that I am proposing is a legitimate one.

I would like you to come to my office and, once in the office, I wish you to strip to your panties. It's my fancy to see you dressed only that way. If I am as impressed as I think I might be, we can make a further appointment for me to perform oral sex on you.

In consideration for your compliance with this request of mine, I make the pledge, and make it a legally binding one by fixing my signature to this letter, to purchase for you the new car of your choice.

I am in my office and hope that you will seriously consider this offer. Should it be in anyway offensive to you, merely throw it away. That would suffice. But I sincerely hope that you can see your way clear to granting my request and that you will take the opportunity to come to my office.

Sincerely, A. Winifred Swinton Deedee stared at the letter, a smile on her face. She read it again and this time couldn't help but laugh.

Cassie came into the office at that point, and asked:

"What's up, boss?"

"This is!" Deedee said, passing the letter to Cassie.

Cassie read it and hooted with laughter. She looked at Deedee then and said:

"Winifred?"

"It must be her middle name!" Deedee said laughing.

"What are you going to do?" Cassie wanted to know.

"I'm going to her office right now and I'm gonna take my clothes off!" Deedee said.

"And?" Cassie added.

"I'm gonna let her buy me a new car!" Deedee added.

"Can she do that?" Cassie wanted to know.

"I think so," Deedee said, "She says that she actually has a lot of money. We'll see. Well, here I go!"

"Good luck, boss!" Cassie said smirking.

Beth was meanwhile working in her office. It was a quiet afternoon. She was secretly really pleased with herself. The idea of the letter came to her during the night the previous night, when she was thinking of how she might be able to broach the subject with Deedee about buying her a new car. She giggled out loud, when she thought of it and thought that she'd wake Deedee up but she didn't.

She kept the notion in her mind until today, and only, on that occasion, leaned over and kissed Deedee on the lips and then on the nipple, causing Deedee to stir and kiss her back, before going back to sleep.

There was a light knock on her door and she forced herself to get her mind back to work. She let out an inadvertent 'eeep', when Deedee stepped into her office. She didn't say a word she just bent over and took her shoes off. Then she straightened up and unzipped her white smock and let it fall off of her shoulders. Deedee was ginning at her all the while.

As soon as Deedee started to take her clothes off, Beth's hand went to her mouth to cover her mouth, and she grinned through all of it.

Deedee, still in a calm and sweet manner, reached around and unhooked her bra and set it on top of her white smock.

She gave Beth a dazzling smile and moved her shoulders to make her dark breasts wiggle from side to side, and Beth giggled.

Then Deedee reached for the waist button of her white uniform pants and slid these down her legs and off, placing them on the pile of clothes. She wore no stockings today and was only now wearing a pair of pearl white bikini panties that had lace at the waist.

"Is this what you had in mind, Ms Swinton?" Deedee asked.

"Precisely!" Beth said breathlessly.

"Winifred?" Deedee said, grinning.

"Family name, secret until now!"Beth managed.

"Why the letter?" Deedee asked pleasantly.

"Oh, Deedee," Beth said, beginning to falter, so that Deedee went to her and, getting her up from her chair, put her arms around her.

"Tell," Deedee said.

"I didn't know how to just say that I wanted to buy a new car for you; it seems to be so, I don't know, so snotty a thing to say, and I don't want to be that way. I thought that maybe if I did it in a humorous way..."

"Worked didn't it?" Deedee asked, smiling into Beth's face.

"Seems to have!" Beth said, "Here you are almost naked!"

"Do I get a new car?" Deedee wanted to know.

"Oh, you do," Beth said. Then she took a deep breath and said:

"Deedee, my love, I really need to be able to tell you that the money is for us! It's not my money; it's ours. This is our life! It'll be our house! It's just for us!"

"Bethie, Bethie!" Deedee began to say, kissing Beth's face, as she said it:

"You are indeed an angel; you are the soul of generosity; you are gorgeous, and I love you to distraction, and if you wanted me to, I'd walk back to work dressed the way I am, I just would."

"Oh, no!" Beth said involuntarily.

"Well, thanks for that!" Deedee said with a laugh.

"Can we ... go car shopping?" Beth asked, "You won't be, you're not offended?"

"We can, I won't, I'm not! And I love you desperately!" Deedee said. "But..."

"But?" Beth asked, her face clouding.

"There's the little item of oral sex to be performed on me by you to complete the deal!" Deedee said with a grin.

Beth surprised Deedee by sinking to her knees right then.

Deedee laughed and said: "At home later, I think; if you do it now, I guarantee that, turned on as I am, I won't be very silent and the whole hospital will know that we're in your office and someone is eating someone else."

"I see!" Beth said, grinning back at Deedee. "Date for later?"

"Date for later!" Deedee assured her.

"After new car and dinner out?" Beth asked.

"After new car and dinner out!" Deedee assured her. "You drive such a hard bargain, Ms. E W Swinton!"

"Part of my charm!" Beth answered then.

"I have to get back to work," Deedee said.

"Please, Deedee," Beth said, "One small kiss for me?"

"One for my girl!" Deedee said, "With panties on or off?"

"On is okay," Beth said and knelt, and placed her lips against Deedee's pubic mound, at first she simply breathed into the spot and then she did kiss it. Deedee ran her hand through Beth's hair.

"I guess I'd better get dressed now," Deedee said.

"Yes, unfortunately!" Beth answered, "But we have a business deal, correct?"

"Correct," Deedee said.

"I need to make a call," Beth said then and sat at her desk, while Deedee finished dressing. Her call went through and she said:

"Mr. Eltringham, hi, it's Elizabeth Swinton."

"Yes, it's nice to talk to you too; I'm going to put you on the speaker, sir, I'm not alone."

"Fine," John Eltrinham said, once the speaker button on the phone was selected.

"Mr. Eltringham," Beth said next, "I have with me here my partner Deedee McWilliams. Deedee this is Mr. John Eltringham of the BankAmerica. He's my knight in shining armor."

"Well hardly that, Elizabeth," John Eltringham said.

"Time after time actually," Beth said then and he chuckled.

"So, is this the young lady that we spoke about last week?" John Eltringham asked.

"Yes, sir, it is," Beth said.

Then Beth turned to Deedee and said:

"Deedee, I've instructed Mr. Eltringham to have a credit card made for you that will draw on our account at the bank."

"Ohhhhhh!" Deedee said; she hesitated and then: "Excuse me, Mr Eltringham, but this is all new to me and I'm a bit speechless here."

"Well, I will say, Ms McWilliams that you are very fortunate in your choice of partner."

"She a beauty and the best of the best," Deedee said, with Beth beaming, and blushing. "She's my angel."

"She speaks very highly of you also," John Eltringham went on. "But I have the credit card ready and you can pick it up at the bank any time."

Beth looked at Deedee with a question on her face, and Deedee said:

"Well, I get off at 3 PM; how is that?"

"Fine," John Eltringham said.

Then Beth said: "She and I will be there by 3:30 PM today.

"That will be fine," he said, "Just give me a cell call as you're getting here. I want to make sure that you have no trouble getting to me."

"Thank you, very much," Beth said, "As usual, you're my hero!"

He laughed and said: "Kind of you to say that Elizabeth; Ms McWilliams, I look forward to meeting you."

"Thank you, sir," Deedee said and Beth hung up.

"Beth!" Deedee said then, the tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being sneaky!" Beth said, "I promise to stop doing such things. It is so hard for me to deal with the money. I didn't know exactly what to do. Please don't be mad."

"Mad, you sweet angel," Deedee said. "I just want you to know that you can talk to me about anything, honey."

"Thank you, Deedee," Beth said, "I love you, Deedee."

"Maybe I should take my clothes off again!" Deedee said.

Beth giggled.

"But the card?" Deedee pressed.

"For the car!" Beth said, "And whatever else you need. There's so much money there; I feel bad if I can't share it with you, the one that I love so much."

Beth folded herself into Deedee's arms then, and kissed the tears from Deedee's face.

"I'm sorry that I made you cry!" Beth said. "I didn't mean that."

"Don't you say it," Deedee said, "You caused tears of joy; is what you did. You loveliness and generosity are so outstanding that they humble me."

Beth blushed.

"Yes, blush, E.W. Swinton," Deedee said, "But it's still true. Now, girlfriend, I have to go back to work, after all big afternoon this afternoon."

"What kind?" Beth asked.

"What?" Deedee replied.

"Car?" Beth said.

"Oh," Deedee sighed, "I haven't had the chance to think about it seriously. I've often thought of maybe an SUV. Something to carry things around in. What do you think?"

"I think that, since my car is small, only a two seater, that we should have an SUV in the family or something bigger. But I'm serious about wanting you to choose," beth replied.

"I don't know what to do exactly," Deedee said.

"That's easy," Beth replied, "Shop for your car, and I'll go along as a pal. Shop without worrying about price. It's covered. We have our cards and that gives us access to the money."

"I'm afraid that I'm going to cry now," Deedee said.

Beth made a move to pull Deedee into her arms more tightly.

"Go ahead, my Deedee, just go ahead," Beth cooed.

It took a few minutes for Deedee to calm down.

"And that reminds me," Beth said then, "We need to sit down, maybe tonight, and talk about the money. You know, how much there is and that."

"Yes, love," Deedee said, having dried her eyes. "Off at three, bank and then car shopping, and I love you forever!"

They hugged again before Deedee had to leave to go back to the third floor.

Cassie was waiting for her. They went into the charge office and Deedee told her about what had happened. By the time she was finished, Cassie too had tears in her eyes.

Deedee clocked out exactly on time, and Beth was waiting for her.

"Off to it?" Cassie, who had another two hours to her shift, asked.

"Yes," Deedee said, bright and eager, "And I intend to hold her to the rest of our deal!"

"The oral sex part?" Cassie asked.

"Exactly!" Deedee said, and then:

"And she's good at it!"

"Well, she certainly did Diamond up okay!" was Cassie's remark. Then with a grin she added:

"Invite me over some time and she can show me!"

"Cass, buddie," Deedee answered, "I might just do that."

When she got to Beth's office, she found Beth ready for her. The secretary told Beth that Deedee McWilliams was here for Ms. E W Swinton.

Beth giggled at that and said:

"That's me, and I'm ready."

Deedee walked into the office then, all smiles and said:

"How's my bad girl?"

"As bad as you like," Beth answered, and gave her a hug.

"Shall we go and flaunt our rices to the world?" Deedee asked.

"I think that we should," Beth said, "Any thoughts about a brand?"

"What say we get an Acura SUV," Deedee said, "You told me how much you like your small Acura." She thought for a moment and asked:

"Is that okay? I mean price?"

"Oh, love," Beth said earnestly, "You never have to ask me those questions; it's for us, I mean that money, and we just talk and plan, that's all."

"I know, honey," Deedee said, "It's just that it takes some getting used to."

"I understand; so, why don't we go and see if some practice this afternoon can help us get used to it?"

"Good plan, girlfriend," Deedee said and they left.

Meeting John Eltringham was a treat for Deedee. He was solicitous, and genuinely nice. He seemed truly pleased to meet Deedee 'at last' as he put it, giving Deedee the definite impression that Beth had been planning this for a while.

The business at the bank didn't take very long either. There were some papers to sign, which were routine and then he produced the credit card with Deedee's name on it. He had her make the call to validate it immediately. She grinned at Beth, when she received it and reached over to plant a quick kiss on Beth's lips.

Then she said: "Mr. Eltringham, forgive our display of affection here; it's just a little overwhelming."

"Even an old man like me can recognize love, when he sees it," was his reply.

"What are your plans now?" he asked.

"We're going car shopping," Beth said, "Deedee's car recently showed signs of being mortally sick."

"Ah," John Eltringham said, "A very pleasant afternoon's task. May I ask what you're shopping for?"

Deedee explained what they had talked about.

"Do you mind terribly if I give them a call?" he asked, "It might make it easier, and I know the owner of the dealership."

Deedee giggled at that. "Thank you, Mr Eltringham," Beth said.

"I really wish you'd call me John," he said, "We've been doing business together for a while."

"I'll try," Beth said.

Then the call was made, and they were off. It wasn't all that much later that they were sitting in a brand new shiny black Acura MDX. They just sat for a few minutes.

Deedee kept sighing, and Beth laid a hand on her shoulder, as though to calm her down.

Deedee looked at Beth misty eyed:

"This is positively the nicest thing that's happened to me since you gave me that smokey look across the room at the party, when you entered, looking like sex on legs and being led by a leash by Cleo."

Beth blushed at that. "Smokey look?"

"Definitely," Deedee said. Then she brightened:

"It's wonderful, don't you think, sweet angel?"

"It is that!" Beth said, "Shiny and new."

"Like you!" Deedee said, making Beth giggle.

"The music system?" Deedee asked. "I have the Clapton-King cd from my old wreck; let's play it."

They sat in the parking lot just a bit and played the "Ridin' with the King"cd. The sound was wonderful.

"Home?" Deedee asked.

"My car's still at the hospital," Beth said, so they went there.

When they arrived back home, Deedee still had music playing on the car stereo. She got out as soon as Beth was out of her car and said:

"Dance a dance with me now!"

Beth smiled and, began to take her blouse off immediately. Deedee just watched as her blouse was discarded and then her bra, followed by her shoes and her pantyhose, and finally her skirt. All were placed on Beth's car hood.

"You dirty girl!" Deedee said grinning, as Beth stripped down to her panties, and said:

"Ready to dance, ma'am," Beth said, holding her arms out to Deedee, as the music continued to come from the lovely new car.

Deedee pulled her into an embrace and they danced to the soft music without another word.

When the song was over, Deedee asked: "Plans?"

"I don't know," Beth said, "Shall we clean up and go out to dinner? Kind of celebrate?"

"Would you mind terribly if we invited Cassie?" Deedee asked.

"You never have to ask me that," Beth said, "My lovely Deedee, you are still Mistress here!" Beth said softly.

Deedee kissed her and then said:

"Make the phone call."

Beth got her cell and got Cassie on her cell.

"Hey, Cassie," Beth said. "Yes," she said, and then "A bright, shiny black Acura SUV, an MDX. We want to know if we can pick you up for dinner?"

"No, not immediately," Beth said, "I'm naked. Yes, in the garage! Yes, I know that I'm a dirty girl, she tells me but she likes me this way."

"Yes, give us an hour to an hour and a quarter," Beth concluded.

"She says," Beth told Deedee holding out the phone, "That we shouldn't do anything dirty before dinner because she wants to watch."

Deedee laughed and said:

"Hell, Cassie wants to participate."

She took the phone and said:

"Cass, I'll have our girl dress nice and sexy for dinner; tonight will be a play night with Bethie."

Beth giggled and blushed at that.

"Yes, she's blushing now!" Deedee said, hanging up.

"Ready for a big night, girlfriend?" Deedee asked.

"You're going to let Cassie use me tonight?" Beth asked.

"Yes, I believe I am!" Deedee said.

"Wonderful!" Beth said then.

A thrill went through Beth at the use of the word. She'd been afraid that the money might unbalance their relationship and this was showing her that it hadn't.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.