After the War
Chapter 29: Betrayed

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Betrayed - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The Colonel was in an especially good mood at dinner one evening a few days later.

"Good news, darling?" Lady Johnson asked.

"Promotion and a new job," he replied, "I am to take charge of a Lebensborn establishment in the Fatherland. And it carries a double promotion, substantive to Brigadier and acting as Major-General."

"What is the Lebensborn?" she asked, although she already knew.

"It is a home and hospital where good Aryan volunteer girls are matched with SS officers to produce pure Aryan children for the Fatherland," he replied, his eyes sparkling with excitement, "It is a wonderful scheme to ensure the supremacy of our race in building the Third Reich to last a thousand years."

"When will you be moving?" asked Jane, not daring to ask whether she was to go with him.

"Soon. It will be soon," he exulted, "I just was told about the move."

That night he was unusually ardent, yet gentle, and took her to heights of orgasm she had hardly ever achieved. He flooded her womb three times, not stopping until four o'clock in the morning.

As she came down from her last, long drawn out climax, she heard his gentle snoring and fell asleep planning her new life in Germany with her lover. 'Perhaps, ' she thought as she too fell asleep, 'he will eventually get round to marrying me.'

Jane woke briefly a few hours later as the Colonel got up at seven o'clock, saying, "Sleep on, my dear. I have to be in the office early today."

Obediently she turned over and went back to sleep again.


Jane woke to find the Colonel's usual orderly standing over the bed. As she turned towards him he snatched the blankets off her, leaving her lying on the bed nude. He had, of course, seen her nude on a number of occasions, so this did not unduly worry her, but his removal of the blankets was alarming.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, "What time is it?"

"It is ten o'clock," he replied, "and I am obeying my orders to pack all the beds up ready for the move."

"Where is the Colonel? I'm sure he did not include turning me out of bed in those orders."

"My orders came from the temporary Camp Commandant. The Standartenführer has gone to Berlin to take up his new posting. We are packing up the entire camp, including all the furniture and the wooden huts, ready to move to a different location."

"But ... I thought..."

"You thought he would take you with him. That was never possible and I can understand why."

"Why?"

"As I see it one reason is that the High Command would always think you were a spy or saboteur, and that would harm his career. They are a very suspicious lot. I was in the Black Shirts before the war and even I am not allowed across the Channel. The other reason is that his wife would not approve..."

"His wife?" a shocked Lady Johnson interrupted, "I didn't know he had a wife."

"Well he wouldn't make a point of telling you, would he? Having a bed warmer when on campaign is a time-honoured tradition in every army, but bringing her home when an officer returns from the campaign is frowned on, especially by the wife."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.