After the War
Chapter 28: Pregnant

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: Pregnant - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Lady Jane became aware after some months living as the mistress to Colonel Esser that she was pregnant. Some elementary arithmetic assured her that it was conceived during a time when she had only slept with the Colonel, and she only half regretted that her Dutch cap had somehow failed.

"It may not be that this pregnancy is necessarily from me," he said, "You slept with other men on my orders, and for all I know with others when I was away from here; one of them could be the father, could he not?"

"No, " she replied indignantly, "I took every precaution with the men you sent me to. Mostly I swallowed their jism, or took it in my arse. Anyway, none of them fucked me in the relevant time frame. And, by the way, I have not had any sex with anyone you have not ordered me to bed with."

"So you say," he retorted, then his voice softened as he asked, "Do you want to go back to your husband?"

"Ex-husband. I know about the divorce."

"He would take you back, and the divorce could be rescinded," remarked the Colonel, "That is if you would rather be with him."

"God, no. Sex with you is so much better, and I want my child to know its father."

"Hmm. It might not be safe to try to get back with Sir Henry anyway, now that you are pregnant."

"Why not? He wouldn't hurt me."

The Colonel stared at her, then pointed out, "He wouldn't, but everybody else would call you a collaborator, and to be completely fair to them, they would have good reason for doing so."

She looked at him horrified, as he continued, "After all you have not exactly screamed 'rape' when I take you to bed, nor have you made any attempt to escape, or to avoid being seen with me on social occasions in London. Actually you seem quite pleased to sleep with me, and to enjoy it. You even sleep with other men when I ask you to."

"But would it be so bad to be thought a collaborator?" she asked.

"Surely you know that when the Resistance get the chance they shave female collaborators' heads and parade them naked through the streets, and we can't protect all the pro-German women all the time. Pregnant ones are called 'Jerry Bags' and are usually beaten until they miscarry, and often it kills them. We try to stop it, but in practice we can't protect all of them."

Jane considered this for a moment and then said, "Well, I'll be safe if I stay with you, won't I?"

"If I decide to keep you, yes you will be, but what if I don't want you any more?"

"Is that why you lend me to other people?" she challenged, "Because if it is, please tell me and I'll see about finding someone else permanently."

The Colonel seemed to be considering this for a few moments before replying, "I have no intention of lending you to anyone again."

"Promise? And promise you won't change your mind just because it happens to suit you at that moment?" she begged.

Again he seemed to be searching for the right wording.

"Promise me," she insisted.

"I can promise on my honour that I will not lend you or give you to anyone else ever again," said the Colonel solemnly, thoroughly misleading Jane by omission.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.