After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 25: Lunch The Next Day

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: Lunch The Next Day - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Jane looked round the dining room at lunch with the Colonel the next day and saw that a large proportion of those eating were men. 'I suppose that never changes, ' she thought, 'Business being discussed over good food and wine, with the women left at home to look after the children. I expect most of the women here are, like me, mistresses being put on display.'

As a small group of men came into the dining room, Jane was thinking how fond of wearing uniforms the Germans were when suddenly one of the Englishmen with them veered away towards their table with a shocked expression on his face. It was Sir Henry, her husband.

"Jane, thank God you're all right!" exclaimed the baronet, "I thought you were ... well I had no idea. The last I heard you had been arrested by the Gestapo?"

"No, Henry, I was never in the care of the Geheime Staatspolitzei. The Schutzstaffel came and fetched me and I now work for Obersturmbannführer Joachim, Pfalzgraf von und zu Döring-Esser."

The Colonel rose and bowed to Sir Henry, clicking his heels. As he did so he wondered just what Lady Johnson would say to her husband to account for her unexplained absence.

"But why did you not tell me you were going to work for him? And what work do you do? And why was I told you had been arrested?"

"I have no idea what you were told or by whom," she shrugged, "I did not tell you I was leaving because the work the Colonel does is a state secret. My actual rôle is personal assistant to the Colonel, rather than being involved with the secret matters."

Her emphasis on personal was calculated to leave no doubt in Sir Henry's mind, nor those of his German hosts, what her duties were. He turned on his heel in total silence and walked on to where the Maitre d' was indicating that his group's table was.

As Jane and the Colonel resumed their seats, the latter remarked, "That was very neatly put."

"I was scared rigid," replied Jane, "I thought he might make a scene, or even challenge you to a duel."

"But the British stiff upper lip prevailed?" the Colonel inquired, "Especially as he is in public and with his German political masters. I wonder if he will try to follow it up later?"

"I expect so," Jane sighed, "And it gives me a problem. Now I really do have to decide whether I want to remain with you, or go back to him."

"Do you seriously believe you have any choice?"

"Oh yes, my brave soldier Pfalzgraf. You are far too honourable to keep me against my will, and he is far too proud to admit that I might have had an affair with you. He will convince himself that if anything happened, you must have forced yourself on me by threats against my family or, more likely, against him."

The Colonel's silence told her that her analysis was true – she could now leave him if she wanted, and he would not force her to remain with him.

"So, what are you going to do? Go to him or remain with me?" he asked.

Jane steeled herself and decided, "I'll stay with you. If you want me, that is?"

"That is a very sensible answer," was his only comment.

They continued their lunch in silence and then returned to the Colonel's bedroom, Room 210.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.