After the War
Chapter 24: Savoy

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Savoy - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The General's companion looked about the age his granddaughter would be. She was also very clearly uneducated, and a bit lost in such sumptuous surroundings as the Savoy dining room. She compensated for this by chattering very loudly about her daily life as a worker in the Ford factory on London's eastern edge.

Eventually the General lost his patience with her, and said in an ominously quiet voice, "Polly, please be silent for a few minutes."

The girl stared at him, but wisely did not reply.

Sadly for her, within two or three minutes she was again chattering away nineteen to the dozen. As the main course arrived, the General signalled to one of the four uniformed guards by the door, and said, "My companion wishes to withdraw to her bedroom, and to stay there until I return. She may wish to amuse you in the meantime."

Polly looked horror-stricken as she was led away to what was certain to be a difficult and possibly painful sexual experience, whether she wanted it or not. She felt like crying or screaming at the General who had first picked her up to be, as he put it, "My companion", yet had now handed her to an Obergrenadier or Corporal to be his plaything for the evening. Fortunately for her, she didn't actually protest as she was led through the hotel and up in the goods lift to the top floor, which is where the rooms for the soldiers were. These were small rooms used before the War as accommodation for chauffeurs, maids and the like who were accompanying the hotel's rich clients.

When they were in the Obergrenadier's room she tried to turn her charms on him, in an attempt to wheedle her way out of going to bed with him.

"Please, Fräulein, simply undress and be silent. Otherwise I shall gag you," he said, "This is one of the best postings for a soldier in the whole of the Third Reich and I am not going to risk it by ignoring an order from the Herr General. Therefore I shall have to rape you, unless you prevent it by accepting my advances willingly. I do not do so of my own desires, as I prefer much better educated, much older and much quieter women."

Polly thought about this for a few seconds and then stripped off her dress, revealing a distinct lack of underwear.

"Lie down," was the next order.

Polly knew what was wanted and lay on her back with her legs high in the air and wide open.

"Turn over," showed she had guessed wrong, "I do doggy."

It took less than ten minutes for the soldier to fill her cunt with an impressive quantity of semen. Then he took her to the General's bedroom and advised her to wash herself out and then bathe so as to be fully clean for the General when he returned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.