After the War
Chapter 23: London

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: London - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Some weeks later Colonel Esser announced to Lady Johnson that she was to accompany him to London for two nights as his companion to a meeting with his boss. There were things to discuss, and she would not be present at those meetings, but she would partner him at dinner and, of course, in bed. They travelled in the early evening from Oxford in a reserved compartment on the train, in a coach clearly marked as for German officials only.

When they are nearly there the Colonel said, "At dinner tomorrow evening I want you to be especially nice to my boss, General Schnarrenberger."

"What do you mean, 'be nice'? Am I supposed to sleep with him?"

"No, no. Nothing like that. He will almost certainly have his own woman with him, and she will probably be about half your age. Just don't make anti-Nazi remarks, or be nasty to her."

"Anyway, why does it matter that he is not of the old Prussian nobility? I'm not a snob," she asked angrily.

"No. That's not the problem," he replied, "He is not like the majority of senior officers; he is a peasant, and uneducated German farm labourer's son who rose from the ranks during the First War, and yet kept his rank into the European War. He hates upper class officers such as I, and will doubtless try to annoy you."

Seeing she was still mystified he added, "The trouble is that at home I am not Colonel-SS Joachim Esser. There I am Joachim, Pfalzgraf von und zu Döring-Esser, Pfalzgraf is what you would call Count, and von und zu means I am from, and still hold the Palatinate of Döring-Esser. The General is very resentful of my title and wealth. I shall introduce you simply as Jane, so he has no reason to resent your title."

During the journey Lady Johnson was interested to find that she felt set free, as though she were no longer a prisoner, but had at least the illusion of travelling of her own volition for a couple of days in London. She looked out of the window at the countryside and the clouds of steam racing past the window until they reached Reading, after which it was mostly buildings. She could see that work had already started in repairing the bomb damage, at least the demolition of irreparably damaged buildings seemed complete and in many places new buildings were being erected.

The taxi ride from Paddington to the Savoy was distinctly uncomfortable, because Jane felt that the driver disliked the Colonel and despised her for being his companion. When they arrived he rejected the tip proffered when Joachim paid the fare, saying, "I don't need charity from Germans." For a moment she thought that the Colonel was going to take some sort of action against the driver for this rudeness, but he controlled himself, clicked his heels and bowed, before turning away and marching into the hotel.

At the hotel, she was surprised at the level of security. There were guards on each floor and their papers were checked every time they stepped into or out of a lift, or went up or down a staircase. Even with the Colonel in full uniform, his papers were checked scrupulously and on the floor where their bedroom was, their booking was checked against a list.

When he left her after breakfast had been served in their room, Room 210, he warned her not to leave their rooms, not even to go into the corridor outside, as she did not have her papers, the essential travel permit, called a Spielraumerlaubnis, nor her identity card or Personalausweis. He intended to hold them so she could not escape into the capital.

"I have no intention of leaving you," she replied, "But thought I might enjoy going shopping. I haven't had a day out in London since before the war."

"Oh, you mean Oxford Street, Bond Street and the like?" he asked.

"Yes. That's exactly what I mean."

"And what would you do for money?" he inquired.

"I would collect some from a bank. I have money of my own, in my own name."

"Not any more, you haven't. Your husband has taken control of all your assets."

"What? Why did he do that? He doesn't need my money," she spluttered, clearly outraged.

"He was advised that you would not be able to use it for the time being. He assumed control as a means of discovering where you were. If you try to draw cash, the bank will need his approval before letting you have any," the Colonel advised her, "And I do not want him to find you."

With that he left for the meeting with his boss, and once again she felt very much a prisoner.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.