After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: Troubled Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Troubled Night - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

In the dining room aperitifs were handed round, mostly schnapps for the officers, and an unheard of range of drinks from which the women could choose. Margery Jennings chose gin and tonic, which was served with more emphasis on the gin that the tonic. Perhaps unwisely on an empty stomach and not having seen a bottle of gin since before the war, she drank several in quick succession, in an attempt to steel herself for the ordeal to come.

Unfortunately, all the alcohol did was loosen her inhibitions in a very foolhardy way. When the rest of the group sat down for dinner, she remained standing and declared in a loud voice, "I won't sit down and eat with Nazis."

This finally precipitated her removal from the dinner by the orderlies, who were given hasty whispered instructions by the Colonel.

A minute or so later the Brigadier signalled to the Colonel who went over to him.

"I have not heard a shot, Colonel?" the senior man whispered.

"Naturally not, sir. I did not wish to upset the other ladies, so the woman was taken away, out of earshot of this building." It was not a lie, in that she had been taken some distance away, but by omission the Colonel carefully concealed the fact that she had not been executed as he had decided to use her to repay a favour to the Gestapo.

They had helped him find where the necessary members of the upper classes lived, and now he had provided them with what they had long sought, a half-way justifiable reason to question someone in the nobility. It was not as it had been during the hostilities, when they could just arrest anyone they chose; now they had to justify arrests to the High Command, especially arrests of prominent people.


After dinner, it seemed that the Brigadier did not want to dance, but he sat with Jane drinking and watching a young Major first groping, then undressing, and finally actually fucking his partner on one of the sofas in the ballroom. As this show progressed Lady Johnson's newly appointed partner slowly groped her breasts, though he did not try to remove, or even lower her dress, contenting himself with passing one arm over her shoulder and that hand under the dress to luxuriate her bare flesh.

When the young Major finally gasped to a finish and rolled off the exhausted and frightened woman beneath him, the Brigadier rose and took Jane's hand, saying, "Come. Now we have been shown how to continue our evening. I trust you will be, as the Colonel said, 'totally willing and prepared to do anything' with me."

The Brigadier and Lady Jane Johnson ascended the stairs as decorously as any married couple, and turned along the corridor to his assigned room. Once there, Jane turned and said, "Here I am. As you were promised, I will do anything you wish, but first I would like to tell you what I like because it might give you some ideas. That is if you will allow it, sir."

The Brigadier looked at her suspiciously, but nodded his agreement.

"I like most forms of sex and a little light spanking increases my desire. I don't much like anal, but I will of course allow it, but don't expect me to be very convincing in my excited appreciation. If you thrash me I'll let you, and my screams will be very convincing, but my cunt will be dry as a bone."

"That sounds acceptable, provided you do let me do everything I want," replied the officer.

"Then we are agreed," said Jane, slipping her dress off and doing a quick naked pirouette.

"On the bed, face down, for a doggy," was the first order of a long night.

The Brigadier was not too long before he filled her with his jism, and then he subsided and Jane dared to hope that he might not want her again until morning.

That hope was dashed when she was ordered, first to suck him until he was hard and then to offer her arse for his use. It took much longer this time for him to reach his climax and Jane's muscles were aching from the effort of carrying his weight as he pumped away in her rectum. Shortly after depositing a load into her bowels he rolled of and fell into a deep sleep, snoring so loudly that Jane found it hard to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.