After the War
Chapter 16: Lunch

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Lunch - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Lady Johnson waited patiently in the Colonel's room, judging the time by the sun's height in the sky. When she thought it was nearly lunch time she took off her clothes, hung them in the small wardrobe, and lay naked on the bed. She thought that her timing was perfect; only a few moments after she lay down she heard footsteps along the corridor and the door opened. Languidly she rolled over and looked up, only to see the orderly in the doorway.

"Oh," she said, "What do you want."

"I came to bring these..." he said, dropping a small case on the bed, which proved to contain some of her clothes, evidently fetched from her home.

Then the orderly added, " ... and to say that the Colonel is on his way over here and will arrive in a very few minutes," and he withdrew.

'That's odd, ' Jane thought, 'I wasn't shy in front of him even though he could see everything. I must be a natural prisoner.'

The Colonel entered to find her posed on the bed, lying face down with her rump lifted a little and aimed towards him. Quickly dropping his trousers and lifting her hips, he thrust hard into her cunt, coming copiously after only a few quick thrusts.

Pulling out, he replaced his trousers and sat on the bed.

"Now we go for lunch in the mess. You can dress or come down naked, as you please."

Jane quickly put on a pair of knickers and a dress, and followed him down for lunch. Some of the officers whom she had seen at dinner the night before were there, two of them accompanied by their partners. Neither of the two women looked particularly unhappy, though clearly neither had had much sleep.

Over lunch there was little conversation, though one of the women whispered to Jane, "How long do you think they will keep us?"

"I don't know, but I would eat as much of this food as you can. Don't forget it's all rationed outside."

She rationalised her reply as being encouraging that they would eventually be sent home again, though privately she doubted that. She had heard of people being arrested and never coming back, but never even a whisper of abducted women being raped by senior German officers and then sent home again, so she imagined that none of them would ever be allowed to return home. They would probably all end up in military brothels progressing through those for ever lower ranks until they were too old for even the lowliest soldiers to use. Oddly, that thought made her pussy moisten.

Back in his room after lunch Jane asked diffidently, "May I ask more about this place?"

"Ask away," said the Colonel, "but I may well refuse to answer."

"Are the officers I met last night all stationed here? If it's not a secret, does anything happen here except providing sex for soldiers?"

"I am the only senior officer here, and I run both parts of the Officers' Facilities," replied the Colonel with a smile, "But of course, I would not tell you if it concealed some other units engaged in other activities."

"Why were all of the six of us new to the ... mess? Was nobody left after the previous week? There was a previous week, I assume, because your staff all knew what was happening?"

"Yes, the dinner happens every week, and different officers visit for that occasion. Some come fairly regularly."

"But you have been here for some time, I believe?" Lady Johnson asked.

"That is so," he admitted.

"Did you have a woman companion?"

"I did."

"So why did you require a new woman?"

There was a long moment of silence before he replied, "I just needed a new one," then he added, unexpectedly, "I chose you as her replacement some years ago."

"Oh." The shock was clear in her voice.

"I chose you when I saw you with your husband at the parliamentary dinner. And before you ask, your predecessor went home to her family, under the strictest instructions to remain silent, and with dire threats as to her daughters' future if she talked. That was her choice."

"Why me?"

The Colonel relaxed a little, as he understood that Lady Johnson was just trying to find out her own position, and was not probing.

"Honestly, I just felt considerable desire for you, sexually, the moment I saw you. Now, even after only a few hours I want to keep you. If it is proves to be possible I would like to take you with me when I get my next posting. That sort of liaison happens more than you might think. The reason I had no women left from the previous group was that three had gone with their officers back the their units. My lady went home, and the fifth was sent to the Junior Officers' Off-Duty Facility."

"How many of those taken away actually wanted to go?" she demanded.

The Colonel shrugged, "I can't tell you what they really wanted. Outwardly, they all accepted the invitations to go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.