After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 14: Breakfast

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Breakfast - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Next morning Lady Johnson awoke feeling disoriented, then it all came flooding back to her, the dinner, the orgasms, the cries of pain from the next bedroom.

'It sounded as though the Countess was having a very hard time with General von Buelow last night, ' she thought, remembering that the Countess's dress had been torn off her even before the pair reached the top of the stairs.

She slipped out of bed and stood naked looking round the room.

'No shortage of fuel here, ' she thought as she realised that the room was so warm that they had lost the blankets during their exertions the previous night and were covered only by a sheet.

Looking at the Colonel, who was still asleep, she felt a pleasant tingling in her loins and a twinge of guilt that she had been so easily unfaithful to her husband. Wickedly she wondered if she would have been faithful all her life if Britain had won the war.

Leaning over to her lover, she slid the sheet from his body and admired the half-erect penis revealed nestling in its blond forest. Leaning further she took it in her mouth and brought it to full rigidity with a few strokes of her tongue. His hands stroked her hair and guided her slightly as he woke to that most pleasant of sensations.

However, this was not to last, as he pushed her away and said, "No time for that. Breakfast needs me."

Gently she tried to correct his English, "You mean 'I need breakfast', darling."

"No," a trace of irritation in his voice, "I mean that I must be on duty downstairs while our guests have breakfast."

'He said "our" guests. Perhaps... ' she thought

As most couples appeared in the breakfast room the Officer would politely provide a plate of breakfast to his companion of the night. Lady Johnson thought that some women looked as though they were at least contented with what had happened, while her friend, Vicky Carmichael, positively glowed. When their eyes met, they smiled at each other.

When General von Buelow came down to breakfast his red-haired companion looked very unhappy and tired, and was draped in a sheet held together by safety pins. There seemed to be some swelling on one side of her face. The General ignored her and simply collected his own plate and tucked in, leaving the Countess to collect her own breakfast.

After breakfast when the other German officers had left, Colonel Esser tapped a spoon on the table and said, "Thank you ladies. You are dismissed. The orderlies will escort you to your next destination."

As she expected, and hoped, the Colonel came over to her and said, "I'll escort you myself. Just wait here."

Three of the other women, including Victoria Carmichael, were escorted through the inner door into the Senior Officers' Quarters towards the bedrooms where they had spent the night. The other two, Sandra, the mousey little woman, and the red haired Countess, were escorted towards the outer door, and the Colonel suddenly said, "Halt!"

Walking over to the two he said, "Remove the dresses. You will not need them where you are going."

The women stared at him.

"Do I need to have the men remove them?" he asked quietly.

Sandra took off her evening dress, leaving her naked, and revealing that she was a little bruised and bore the marks of having been under some duress.

"Where are we going? And where are the others going?" asked the red haired woman, who had made no attempt to remove the sheet which had replaced her dress.

A click of the fingers from the Colonel and two orderlies made short work of removing the sheet. This disrobing revealed that the Countess had obviously suffer a great deal during the night.

"Countess, you personally are going to live in the other part of the camp, since you seem unsuited to life here in the Senior Officers' Mess. Your ... ah ... colleague here is going back to the room she used before last night and will be invited to the next formal dinner," turning to the little mousey woman he added, "Perhaps next time you will be more co-operative."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.