After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: After Dinner

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: After Dinner - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

When coffee was served the twelve of them moved into the small ballroom, which turned out to be a large lounge with the carpet partly rolled back and several sofas arranged around the edge.

After coffee and liqueurs had been served, there was some desultory dancing, but the couples soon drifted out to the bedroom quarters. There were eventually only two couples left and Lady Johnson asked why the Colonel had stayed to the end, and wondered, but did not ask, why she had not been subjected to the public groping several of the other women had had to endure, including a very embarrassed Victoria.

"I am the President of the Mess," explained the Colonel, "and as such I am the host, and must be the last to leave. That can be very boring at times."

The other couple who stayed were an over-weight fairly elderly General and his companion, the reluctant red-haired Countess in the shockingly short dress. As soon as he had put down his coffee cup the General's arm went round his partner's shoulder and his hand wandered down to rest on the upper slopes of her breast. She squirmed unhappily and tried to move the hand away. The General's response was to pull her closer and cup the entire breast, while trying to kiss her.

"No," the woman said, and was shocked when the General just pulled the dress down, fully baring both of her breasts. She struggled to pull her dress up, but the General pushed her to the floor and demanded to be sucked again.

When his partner appeared to be reluctant he slapped her across both cheeks very hard and the pulled her head on to his prick.

"She will have trouble later," whispered the Colonel, "General von Buelow does not tolerate insubordination."

It was not long before the General reached a climax, spraying his partner's face and hair with his jism. Then he stood and dragged her out of the room, still half naked.

Rising and clicking his heels, the Colonel offered his hand to help Lady Johnson to rise. "Shall we retire, my dear?" he asked, but she had no illusions whether or not this was an order.

Since the Colonel was about to take her to his bed, and she had no choice in the matter, what was about to happen amounted to rape. As they mounted the stairs Lady Johnson was shocked to realise that, far from being reluctant to allow this enemy officer to fuck her, she was actually wondering whether a prick so much larger than her husband's would be correspondingly more exciting.

When they came to the bedroom floor a crimson dress was lying at the top of the stairs, somewhat the worse for wear. As Lady Johnson bent to retrieve it, the Colonel said, "Leave it. The orderlies will deal with it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.