After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 6: Career Development

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Career Development - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

During the five years after the dinner at the Savoy where Major Esser had seen and become instantly obsessed with Jane, he had worked his way into the direct administration of the Lebensborn camps, and by hard work and a little judicious brown-nosing had been promoted to Colonel. He had also laid the groundwork for opening a camp in Britain.

It came as a sudden victory when the details of the camp he was to open were sent to him. Studying them carefully, the Colonel decided that one of the suggested sites was suitable for his own private plans, in that there was a large country house, almost a small stately home, which he would use as quarters for himself and the other senior officers who might visit from time to time. There was also plenty of park land surrounding it where the bulk of the women could be quartered in huts. The plans required the women who had become pregnant to be sent to Germany to other camps to bear their children.

This meant that the camp in Britain would be effectively a state run, and state funded, brothel for officers and senior NCOs with the women who fell pregnant being removed, certainly by the third or fourth month, and replaced by newly 'recruited' women. Some of the women would come from the French, Belgian, Dutch, or Scandinavian provinces of Greater Germany, but most would be from various parts of Britain. Undoubtedly a few of the women would be fanatical members of the British Nazi Party, trying to do something heroic for the beloved Führer. Some would be volunteers who did not really understand exactly what they had volunteered for, but most would be drafted in, whether they wished it or no. All the resulting male children would be taken from their natural mothers at birth and would be raised by approved German foster families with the sole aim of becoming soldiers. Female babies were not regarded as having any utility for the State until they reached child-bearing age, so they were allowed to stay with their mothers.

The main house, the Colonel decided, would be a special brothel using only upper-class women and available only to the most senior officers in the German Army of Occupation. He would personally select the women for use by the officers, and when the operation was running smoothly, Lady Jane Johnson would be abducted and taken there for his personal use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.