Shadow in the Night - Cover

Shadow in the Night

Copyright© 2010 by Night Shadow

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grasya was a place full of beautiful creatures that lived long healthy peaceful lives. The people there did not fight there were not weapons and no violence. These creatures were winged people that had features of an animal and the body of a human. When the young prince finds out he is not really a prince he runs away to find where he really belongs. Everyone is in a panic they search for the run away. A man who hates the royals finds the young prince and that’s when things get weird.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Someone new

Taren sighed as he lay in bed. It had already been three days since he took off out of the castle to go with his brother. He had gotten one hellish punishment he got laid over his fathers lap and spanked 10 times he couldn't sit down after it. It was mean and made him cry so what if he was already 60 (That's 15 in earth years) it was not like he could take something like that his dad was strong he might have even bruised from it. After that he was told he was grounded to his room for two weeks with a guard in his room at all times. Taren hated this more then anything he had no alone time and he was not aloud to see his big brother Alexander since as his mother had said "He is a bad influence teaching you to run away and sneak around behind our backs." Taren didn't care what he was other then fun like really what harm could come to him this was the safest planet ever.

Taren was startled out of his thinking when his bedroom door was opened. It was not time to get a new guard. His guard looked out of the room then back at Taren before he stepped out of the room but he left the door opened. This is perfect Taren thought as he looked to the door and saw the guard flirting with a maid his back to the bedroom door. No one was paying attention to the room to make sure that Taren was being good. These was the best thing ever it was perfect, now to get out of this hell hole and go have some fun and it would be all the guards fault for not paying attention. Taren got to his window and opened it carful not to make a sound then he climbed out the window and too off to the castle walls. Once there he jumped and flew over the wall. This was hard since he was not a good flyer his wings never fully grew so only once in a while would his wings work well enough to fly a little bit. Once on the ground on the other side of the wall he ran away from the castle to go have some fun.

Taren soon got to the market and he looked around entranced by all the beauty he was never aloud to go around. He did not see what was so wrong about being out of the castle nothing could go wrong here. He stopped in front of a stand that had many necklaces they were so beautiful but he had no money with him and he wanted one. A deep smooth voice broke Taren's stare and he looked up to see a tall fox man standing there his red fox ears poking up out if short messy black hair. The mans thing brown eyes watched Taren closely as his light brown and blue wings folded up behind his back. The man said in his deep smooth voice "Can I help you Prince Taren." He said then bowed to the prince in front of him. "ummm no thank you I was just looking." Taren said not liking being bowed to plus he never really talked to anyone before unless it was at the castle or with his brother. "This is amazing craftsmanship." Taren added in a soft voice and the man smiled and said "Im happy the prince likes my handy work. If there is one you like please take it. Its free for you my lord." This was unsettling for Taren he felt so uncomfortable under the mans brown eyes and then the thought of taking something with out paying made him uncomfortable but he was always told to be considerate and if something was offered to you take it. "But I like them all sir." Taren said softly so the man smiled and took one of the necklaces that looked really different it was a snake around a wilted white rose. The white rose still had all its peddles but they had a blood splatter over them. The snake was a deep green color so it stood out quite a bit around the greenish brown color of the rose stem. The man reached across the stand then put the necklace on to the prince and said "there you go I hope you like it and cherish it my Prince." Taren looked down at it then smiled. "Its very pretty dose it mean anything?" He asked and the man shook his head and said "It means nothing that people can remember." This confused Taren but he did not question it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.