Night Nurse Comes Calling
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of my stay in a private hospital although a uk NHS patient and the attention I received that first night; with possible further chapters to follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse  

Sister Helen, as I found out her name, returned about half an hour later and told me that they needed a sample; I asked a sample of what, and was so a sample of my semen was required for DNA testing. I told the sister to leave the pot and I would sort it later on, she turned to me and said that it was not an option for her to leave it as the sample was required as soon as possible. Now standing beside the bed she pulled the sheets down and said let's get this over and done with. Without waiting for a response she pushed her hand inside my pyjamas fishing out my cock, and immediately she began stroking it to its maximum hardness.

I noticed that she licked her lips several times as she stroked my hardening cock, I felt a sense that she wanted to more than just stroke it, so I gently placed my hand behind her head and gave it a little shove and soon her open mouth engulfed my penis. Helen's tongue worked its magic on the underside of my cock head as her lips suctioned along my shaft. On and on she continued to slow and play with my cock, she even managed to get her hand beneath me to Massage my balls. The combination of her sucking and playing with my balls soon had the tell-tale tingle warning me of my impending ejaculation. Sister Helen only just managed to get my cock out of her mouth in time for some of the eruption to actually land in the specimen pot but there was far more on the cheeks of her face and the bed sheets.

Snapping the lid on the pot closed; Helen then scooped up the cooling strands of spunk hanging on her face and promptly slid the gooey finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. The smile never left her lips as she clearly showed that she loved eating spunk. I quipped; bet it tastes better direct from source. She beamed another smile at me and cheekily said when I try it direct from source; I will let you know! With that she got up went to the mirror on the wall and adjusted her hair to make sure no tell tale strands remained: then she sauntered off towards the room door and was gone in seconds.

I sat wondering if all private hospitals were the same; if they were it would make a brilliant selling point to let the members know of the extra perks private insurance could and does supply. I had not been alone for more than ten minutes when in walked Trixie; She told me that for the test tomorrow I would need to be shaved and she was here to bathe me and do the initial shaving before coming back tomorrow to give me a final close shave.

Leading me off to the bathroom, Trixie ordered me to remove my pyjamas while she ran a bath; again there was plenty of the pink sterile antiseptic lotion poured into the water as it ran. Expecting to be told to get in the bath and to wash myself I moved to the side of the bath where Trixie suddenly informed me that she was going to wash me thoroughly. I was told to stand in the warm water and wait; Trixie stepped back from the bath and quickly divested herself of her crisp white nurse's uniform and in the process displayed her afro-Caribbean charms in my direction. She claimed that she removed her uniform in order to avoid it becoming wet as she lathered her hands and immediately began washing my cock and balls. She delighted in taking as long as possible between soaping my cock and rinsing it off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.