Night Nurse Comes Calling - Cover

Night Nurse Comes Calling

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of my stay in a private hospital although a uk NHS patient and the attention I received that first night; with possible further chapters to follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse  

Next morning I lay awake waiting for Janet to arrive with my breakfast; but in walked a trainee with my tray; placed it on the table and turned round to leave without so much as a single word; "Excuse me!" I said.

She turned to almost stare at me, "Can I ask where Janet is?" I enquired.

"She starts work at 11 am; I am just finishing my night shift!" She almost snapped.

"I can accept you must be tired but if you don't mind me saying; you should not take it out on the patients you are here to assist!" I stated.

"Oh it's not that I am tired; it is just what I have heard during the night!" She responded.

"Oh ok but what have you heard?" I asked.

"Let's put it this way?" She continued, "I do not appreciate working hard all night while other nurses have fun and games; when they should have been working!" She declared.

Realising to what she was referring, I simply said, "Sounds like a touch of jealousy or sour grapes that you were not involved too!"

The nurse never responded but seemed to storm out of the room banging the door as she did so. Two minutes later the ward sister came into my room and asked what had been said between me and the nurse that had just left. I simply told her that I had asked where Janet was and the nurse seemed to have an attitude about working the night shift; however I stated clearly that I had no intention of making any form of complaint as I accept that sometimes nightshifts can be stressful.

The ward sister thanked me and promptly left; I finally settled down to my breakfast; later the same nurse came to collect my breakfast things and she smiled and thanked me for not making a big fuss; and for keeping quiet about the full extent of our earlier conversation.

I simply replied, "You should smile more often as it makes your face so sexy and adds to your exquisite figure!"

"Flattery will get you anywhere!" she declared. She smiled as she went to leave the room; and I jokingly teased only one thing better than a smile like that! "Oh what is that then?" she asked.

"A smile like that on a naked sexy nurse!" I cheekily replied. She gave me a wicked grin as she closed the door.

I was shortly whisked off to undergo tests so I do not know if she came back to my room; but two and a half hours later I was back in my room just in time for Janet to come in and check what I had ordered for dinner.

"I had the weirdest dream last night!" I began to tell her; "You came in to my room with my late night drink and you saw I was asleep and took advantage of me." I continued.

Immediately Janet went bright red in the face and asked, "Why do you think I would do that?"

"Because you wanted to feel my large cock; besides it was so real that when I woke up to find my drink on the bedside cabinet I could actually smell the scent of aroused cunt in the air!" I prompted.

"Wow you must have a really wild imagination for it to go that far!" she teased.

"Oh I thought it was my imagination until I found the wet patch against the edge of my bed where I dreamt you were standing!" I coyly pointed out.

Suddenly Janet blurted out, "please don't report me; I only did it because I overheard Trixie saying you had such a large cock and once I saw it I just had to feel it and could not resist rubbing myself as I felt it!"

"Oh I would never report you but I was disappointed that you cum and left me high and dry!" I retorted.

Penny promised to put that to rights as soon as she could and then collected the dirty plates and things before leaving. Not ten minutes later the porter arrives and takes me off for another test which kept me from my room until after the evening meal time. When I eventually got back there was no sign of my food and I asked the porter to send a nurse in to see me.

The same ward sister came into my room and asked, "Was there a problem?"

I responded by saying, "No problem, I just wondered if I could get some food as I missed my evening meal because of the over running test I had undergone!"

"Sure, no problem." The Sister replied and turned and left the room. I suppose for the first time since arriving at the hospital I looked at the sister; no I mean really looked, you know beyond the uniform. Well she was what I would call a typical matronly ward sister; clearly a BBW although to be fair she did not really seem obese; just well proportioned and with a large well defined bust. Also I realised that she must have been around my own age but with a very pleasant face; not exactly a Mona Lisa but definitely not Methuselah either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.