Night Nurse Comes Calling - Cover

Night Nurse Comes Calling

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of my stay in a private hospital although a uk NHS patient and the attention I received that first night; with possible further chapters to follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse  

I had cause to stay in hospital for a few days; nothing serious but it did involve several long tests. When I arrived I was expecting to end up on a general ward but was surprised to find that there were no beds available on the ward and arrangements had been arranged to put me in the private section which meant a private room on the exclusive top floor of the hospital.

First a little about myself; I am a forty year old male; medium build for my six foot two height with a larger than average cock measuring seven and a half inches whilst flaccid and nine inches when rock hard.

Upon arriving at the hospital I was asked to go up to the private section on the top floor and report to the reception nurse. Not knowing what to expect I got in the lift and when I pressed the button for floor R a voice suddenly asked me for the patient name. I stated that I was the patient and gave them my name and then the doors closed and the lift set off. Now normally lifts in hospitals have a habit of stopping at every floor but this time it was a smooth nonstop ride to level R.

As the lift doors opened the typical grey white walls disappeared and the walls were now brightly decorated and the floor literally sparkled. I followed the corridor and turning a corner came face to face with a reception nurse sat at an imposing desk. No traditional NHS nurse uniforms here; instead the nurses wore white starched uniforms and skirts; the skirts appeared to stop mid thigh and all the nurses could easily have been extras in a porno film with their looks.

The reception nurse signed me in and handed me a pamphlet telling me what the visiting times were, included in the pack was menus for the week I was to be there and directions to my private room. I followed the directions and found my room; it almost blew my mind as I entered the room for not only was there a large screen TV on the wall facing the bed but on a cabinet near the window was a coffee machine and accoutrements for making drinks like tea or coffee.

The standard hard hospital bed was not there instead there was an air mattress bed with several settings to massage you as you lay there; not for the private sector was there hard cheap plastic chairs instead there was a two seat leather sofa. All in all opulent luxury abounded or so it seemed to me who was used to the usual NHS standards.

I sat and waited for a nurse to come and within five minutes the door opened and in stepped a five foot ten inch beauty; she introduced herself as my day nurse and told me her name was Marie; she asked me the usual questions, took my temperature and other observations before asking me to undress and get into bed. I expected her to turn to leave or at least pull screens around the bed but she did not instead she sat on the edge of the settee. I glanced in her direction and had to catch my breath for she was sat on the low settee with her legs open and showing me all the way up to her white panties.

I think she saw me looking because she smiled but did not say anything until I got to the point where I was stood only in my boxers and was about to put on the pyjama's; when she coughed and told me that I was not allowed to wear the boxers and they had to come off. It was my turn to smile to myself when she was caught staring at my semi hard cock which at that stage must have been nearly eight inches in length.

Before I could cover up she got up and came over to me and said, "I have just on little test to carry out before you complete getting ready!" and with that she took hold of my cock and lifted it placing her other hand beneath my balls; cupping them she asked me to cough and then asked, "How long is it when it is fully hard?"

After coughing I replied, "nine inches long and three and a half fat, but I don't use it as a rule!"

She laughed as she commented on my sense of humour and told me I may well need that before I was allowed to go home again. Nothing more happened as I completed getting ready and she showed me how to use the drinks equipment and the TV which apparently had loads of channels; the cheeky nurse even pointed out that the porno channels were on channels numbered 700 and above.

Then she was gone as I settled down wondering what I had let myself in for; I could not help but wonder why she wanted to know the size of my cock for. But before I could puzzle that out another nurse entered the room and said, "I am the dietarian nurse and I need to weigh you so we can work out the correct diet for your stay!"

I got myself out of bed and walked over to the portable scales she had brought with her; but before I managed to step on them she told me I had to lose the pyjamas. Once more I was naked with a strange female; as I stood there she bent over to adjust the scales and of course her skirt rode up flashing me a perfect glimpse of her white panties; so it seemed that they were standard uniform issue.

As I stood on the scales; first thing I noticed was the nurse had her hand on my backside; then she knelt down to check the reading her head just inches from my stirring cock; how I wanted her to turn her head towards me and suck my semi hard cock; but she did not instead she took it in her hand and asked how big does it get when hard. I felt like déjà vu all over again as I told her nine inches long when fully hard and three and a half inches thick. She smiled as she leaned her head close to mine and whispered that I must have a very happy wife or girlfriend.

She told me she could not believe it when I told her I was divorced and not seeing anyone at the moment; she then cheekily asked if I wanted her as a girlfriend. I smiled as I said tongue in cheek, "Well before I decided that I would have to see her naked like she had seen me!"

"You never know your luck, but I just can't right now!" she moaned.

"Typical you nurses always seem to tease and never deliver!" I joked.

She never responded to my point verbally but slowly and confidently she allowed her hand to travel the length of my stomach until it was touching the base of my cock and then sliding her thumb and forefinger into a ring around it she applied a little pressure as she continued down now as if pushing the blood into my already semi hard cock. Her fingers stopped just under the head of my cock and she looked me full in the eyes and said, "Shame, I am not on the night shift this week!"

That was all she said as she suddenly disappeared out the door and I was left speechless and naked with a tingling need for sex emanating from my cock head. I had no alternative but to try to forget it and put my pyjamas back on; although it looked a little awkward with my prick threatening to pop out the fly at every step.

I decided to check out the TV and settled down to watch a war film trying to put all the teasing behind me; when in walked a tall leggy coloured nurse; she introduced herself as Trixie and told me she was in charge of infection control. She asked if I had been swabbed and disinfected; she smiled when I said no and told me to follow her. She led me to an on suite bathroom and without even looking she told me to undress. Here we go again I thought as my Pyjamas were of more often than a bride's nightie on her wedding night. Trixie was half filling the bath when she as I undressed and in leaning over the white panties were a stark contrast to her brown skin. I was naked by the time she actually turned round and she let a little wolf whistle escape her lips as she said, "Boy, you got more to piss with than most white men have to walk on!"

Taking as a compliment I simply thanked her and waited her next instruction; she produced the swabs and first one she probed my nose with; second one was brushed around my mouth, third on was in my groin area, a fourth was gently inserted into my anal ring and the last one was very carefully inserted into the pee hole of my cock.

After they were all safely stored away; she told me to get in the bath but to remain standing; then she proceeded to wash me with this antiseptic smelling pink lotion before washing it off; taking great care and attention of my cock.

Then handing me a large fluffy towel she told me to dry myself; As I did so I finally took a long look at this nurse who had been the most intimate with my body; she was five four tall; with afro hair on a medium frame but her tits looked out of this world; her tight starched white uniform top struggled to hold the monsters together and her nipples threatened to tear holes in the material as they pressed like bullets against the top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.