Daze in the Valley
Chapter 144

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 144 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Kenzie got her ride on Derrick's pole. She was happy that it lived up to the expectations she had built up in her mind.

Of course, she also got her little box licked by all three of her friends and there was rarely a moment when someone wasn't kissing her or sucking on her nipples. The scene ended with a three-way cum swap with Kenzie starting and finishing with the pop in her mouth.

She waited until she had a chance to brush her teeth before cornering Derrick downstairs to thank him.

She didn't speak. Instead, she pulled a chair halfway across the room, stood on it and laid a scorcher of a kiss on him. Then, giggling wildly, she moved the chair back to the table.

The scene with Lia and Lex was another good one. The two seemed very much in tune with each other despite the fact they had spent very little time together.

The last scripted scene – a four-way girl-girl shoot – broke out downstairs. The party had progressed during the afternoon to the point where almost all the women had taken their shirts off and were dancing in their bras – except for Michelle and Kenzie who hadn't bothered with brassieres.

The guys were used solely for dancing props. Even Cash and Willie found themselves on the receiving end of gropes and fondles from people who generally kept their hands off of them. Willie blushed brightly when Destiny, dressed only in a bra and very tight shorts, ground her butt against his groin as Cash was getting the same treatment from a topless Michelle.

Derrick found Candy Bottoms standing with Fallon O'Shea. Both women had followed the trend and taken their tops and both were laughing at the antics on the dance floor.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Yeah, this is pretty cool," Candy answered. "I figured this would be, I don't know, really formatted. I didn't think they'd let us just hang out and goof around all day. Actually, I didn't think I'd want to. But Sahara was right. We just brought our normal Saturday activities over here."

Derrick glanced to the dance floor.

"So this is what goes on at the upper house on Saturday evenings?" he asked with a smile.

"Maybe from now on," Candy answered. "Oh, man, look at Shawna and Ekaterina. They are totally getting ready to fuck."

Sure enough, the two women were dancing, kissing and fondling each other in the middle of the room. Betsy and Molly joined them moments later.

"I wouldn't mind watching this," Candy admitted.

"So watch," Derrick said. "The camera guys are really good. You can go stand beside the director and you'll stay out of the shot."

"They won't think it's weird?" Candy wondered.

"Well, sure," Fallon laughed. "But you are weird. So what does it matter?"

Candy rolled her eyes but she was considering doing just as Derrick had suggested. Mary, the woman underneath the Candy persona, had been interesting in exploring her attraction to certain females, particularly Katey Funkhouser. She and Rachelle had discussed it together and with their boyfriends but neither had taken the leap.

But watching the four women kiss and touch each other from only a few feet away was stirring the desire in her again.

"I'll go up with you," Fallon offered. "I don't know if we can all stay in the room but I'll wait in the hallway for you if you want."

Candy nodded slightly, her eyes still focused on the dance floor. Michelle had switched targets, torment Willie now, while Ashley and Sahara were giving Cash a show. Kenzie and Cassie were dirty dancing with Lex; Jenny was doing her best to simulate a lap dance for Parker and Rita was grinding her butt against Cade's pelvis. Even Ann Jones and Kristi Clear were practically humping each other on the dance floor.

The girls in the scene switched partners briefly before taking the action upstairs. Fallon and Candy saw where things were headed and raced up the steps ahead of them. It left Derrick standing by himself – a situation that was rectified in only a few moments.

"Come with me," Destiny said, taking him by the hand and leading him across the room. She stopped briefly to give Cash a kiss on the cheek before directing Derrick to a chair.

"I'm going to strip for you," she said. "We've danced around this forever. So before we head out, you're going to see what I've got. Are you OK with that?"

Derrick smiled up at her. She was right. They had become much better friends in the past months, but even though no one else thought a thing of popping their boobs or pussy out in front of anyone else, Rachelle and Mary always got dressed whenever Adam was around.

Derrick had to admit that Destiny was a good dancer. If things didn't work out with Subarctic (and college), she would have no trouble making a living on the strip club circuit. Her movements were fluid and graceful but they were also sexy.

"I took a pole dancing class when I was a freshman," Destiny admitted as she straddled Derrick's lap and released her breasts from the thin, lacy bra that encased them. A few others saw what was going on and crowded around.

"Take it off!" Ann yelled, leaning forward and sticking a $5 bill in the back of Destiny shorts. Others soon followed suit. The bills fell to the floor when she turned and, with a wicked smile to her friends, unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down in one motion.

Derrick had forgotten that Destiny had decided to eschew panties until he saw her pink pussy and puckered asshole only a foot from his face. But she wasn't finished. She turned and moved back to his lap, continuing the lap dance as the others clapped and cheered. Derrick was nervous about how Cash might react to seeing his girlfriend this way and was relieved when he saw his friend smiling at him.

The song concluded and Destiny leaned forward and kissed Derrick lightly on the lips before hopping off his lap. She pointed her butt toward him again as she scooped up the money from the floor – and just like a real stripper, began counting it before getting dressed.

"Up," Ann told Derrick. "It's someone else's turn."

Sure enough, as soon as Derrick's butt left the seat, Ann moved Willie to it and recreated the scene right down to the small kiss at the end.

"Cheap fuckers," she commented when she saw how few bills lay on the floor behind her. Then Michelle popped up and handed her a roll.

"I've been collecting your tips, Babe," she said. "I didn't want Destiny coming back thinking it was hers."

When Ann finished, it was Cash's turn with Kristi doing the honors. She was the only other person leaving before the big group scene got started downstairs.

It was evident to everyone that Kristi Clear had worked in a strip club many times. There wasn't a move she made that wasn't sensual and enticing. Even awkward movements such as unhooking her bra were done with practiced ease.

"Damn," Ashley said from Derrick's side. Ashley, too, had spent years working as a stripper. She knew hot when she saw it. This was hot.

"You know, I've never been to a club like that," Derrick admitted.

"Well you sure as shit don't need to now," Ann, still naked, said from beside him. Then her face brightened. "Ooh, ooh, I just had a great idea for a shoot."

She disappeared, her naked bottom swaying provocatively, and hunted down Sahara to discuss the matter.

None of the performers in attendance had a single piece of currency on their person by the time Kristi finished. The camera operators seemed to understand that this was not public, so they put their equipment down and watched like everyone else.

They even dropped a few bucks onto the pile that was forming behind Kristi. Kristi turned when she was finished tormenting Cash, who was sitting in the chair with a slightly stunned expression on his face. His eyes shot to Kristi's backside when she bent at the waist to collect the tips.

"I want lessons," Destiny declared. "I'm serious. I want lessons on how to move that way. Damn, it's no wonder you were so hot in the business. Those stupid fuckers threw away a woman who could have run this fucking town. That was amazing."

"It was," Jenny agreed. "Is that something you'd consider? I mean giving us dance lessons. It might be cool to contact some of the nicer clubs in L.A. and Vegas and do a weekend show or something."

"Sure, but good luck finding decent clubs," Kristi answered. "If there were decent clubs, I probably wouldn't be working for you."

"Working with us," Willie said. "You are an integral part of every facet of our operation. None of this would be going as well as it is without you. Please do not think otherwise. We could not do half of what we're doing without you. In fact, you are probably the person most important to our continued success."

Kristi hadn't spent much time with either of the non-performing males. They were friendly to her and they included her in conversation but she really had no reason to get to know them. She couldn't believe how happy she was to hear Willie's words, knowing they came from Walt Carter's heart. She knew enough about the group to know that Walt Carter didn't say things he didn't mean.

It took a second's reflection to realize that none of the group did. If they told you something it was because that was truly what they thought or felt. They didn't tell you what you wanted to hear; they told you what you needed to know.

"He just wants what you gave Cash," Ashley said. She agreed with Willie's assessment wholeheartedly but it wasn't the time for mushy stuff. There was going to be some hardcore fucking in just a few minutes.

"I've already got a boner," Willie cracked. "Ann took care of that but even if she hadn't, I would have gotten one from just watching Kristi. It's a good thing most strippers aren't that hot. I'd spend a hell of a lot of money on lap dances if they were."

The non-performers were dressed and waiting when four red-faced performers, two red-faced spectators, the director and crew came down the steps.

"You'll be happy to know that Ekaterina's oral expertise extends to females, too," Betsy whispered to Derrick as she passed. "My God, that girl has a tongue that must be as long as your dick. I swear, I think she licked my fallopian tubes."

Everyone who overheard the comment laughed before goodbyes were shared with those heading home before the group scene was shot.

Derrick had an idea that even those who weren't performing would be relieving some stress as soon as they got through the doors. He managed to hook Ann's arm as she left.

"Make sure you invite Kristi to visit," he said.

"I did," Ann assured him. "She seemed quite anxious to join us."


The group scene presented a few problems. First off, five of the 12 performers worked only with Derrick. Two more, Shawna and Betsy, were sticking to girl-girl work. And Cassie's little pussy was still tender despite the fact that Cade and Parker had been gentle.

That left only Ekaterina, Tyanna, Lia and Molly to work with Lex, Cade and Parker. Cassie was willing to take one for the team but no one was interested in having her uncomfortable.

"We should have anticipated this," Sahara groused as she viewed the pairings. "Derrick, how OK are you if we like kiss and jerk the guys off? No oral or vaginal but we have to have some way to work this through."

Derrick pondered for a moment. He found it strange that he didn't mind at all.

"That's cool with me," he said. "I'm OK with whatever you are comfortable with."

Sahara knew he'd taken a moment to think about it and reflect on how it might affect the real portions of his life. She felt she knew him that well but her real life was too important to her not to be certain.

"Are you positive?" she pressed.

"Yeah," Derrick answered. "I don't think I'd be OK with just anyone. But it's these guys, you know. You might want to keep Ashley away from Lex until you're ready for the pop though. I'm pretty sure it'll happen if she gets close to him while naked."

He paused for another moment.

"You know, now that I think about it, I think in this setting, I'm good with whatever," he decided. "Outside of here, well, I'll have to think about it. So if you think it needs to go farther than petting, use your own judgment."

Sahara looked at him for a long time. The others had seen her having a serious discussion with Derrick and wandered over.

"I'd prefer to stay with Derrick," Michelle said quietly. "I mean, I like the others. You know that. But I don't think I'm ready to have sex with someone else."

"I think we'd all prefer to stay with Derrick," Ashley added, also in a quiet voice. "But I can see where it's going to create a logistical nightmare. I'll meander around. I'm not going to fuck any of them. But I might give and get oral."

"I think I'll do the same," Sahara replied. "I'm not crazy about the idea but I think for this to work, we need to do it."

"Yeah," Jenny said. "So long as Adam is certain. I don't mean Derrick. I want to know for certain that Adam isn't going to regret this later. I love him too much to hurt him over something like this."

"I trust all of you," Derrick (and Adam) replied. "You know these guys and you like them. It's not someone we don't know or trust. Remember, this is just like me with Kenzie or Ekaterina. Hell, you trust me with people we don't even know. This won't create issues in our personal lives. But, and I mean this, I don't want anyone to think they have to do something they are uncomfortable with."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.