Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 110

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 110 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Saturday afternoon was quiet and relaxing. The group commandeered the back courtyard again and everyone sat around swapping stories and talking about what their future plans were.

"So, what is the casting scenario for 'Dragon Lore'?" Leslie wondered. "I know a lot of the big parts are going to go in-house. That makes sense. Shelly, what sort of parts are going to be available?"

"There are a lot of thing up in the air," Shelly said. "Sarah originally planned for four warriors, a princess and a sorcerer. The scenes were set up with four boy-girl scenes and a group scene with five participants."

"Four boy-girl?" Rebecca asked.

"The warrior groups were male and female," Sarah answered. "So the first scene was a boy-girl with the two warriors with the princess masturbating beside them because she is a haughty bitch. It concludes with princess being abducted by the sorcerer. The second scene is the princess and the sorcerer. She is under his influence and she is expected to act like a total slut. The third scene was the second group of warriors – also a boy-girl – and a swap with the first group. Then they rescue the princess but she is still under the sorcerer's influence and seduces one of her heroes. The sorcerer is slain, releasing the princess from her haze. Then all five have a liaison before the princess is returned to her family."

"That sounds like a real movie," Meredith commented.

"That's the point," Sarah smiled. "I wanted to make a movie with a real plot and real reasons for the couples to interact. I mean, it's not 'Gone With The Wind, ' but it's still better than what's out there."

"What?" Katey asked. "Don't like pornographic remakes of popular 1980s TV shows? I did one of those. It was really brutal – horrible acting, horrible story, horrible directing. It was a push to make money off things. It was so typical of this whole industry. The first one was pretty original, you know. Then it snowballed. Soon, every studio had a 'Not The' story of some TV show."

"We're counting on that," Sean said with a wry smile. "We hope that owners see features like 'Interludes' and 'Dragon Lore' making tons of money and jump on the bandwagon. We hope they see studios like Daystar and Goldwall making money on one-offs like what Cassie did today and what Ashley and Derrick did. If this holds to past expectations, the Tony Armani's of the world are on their way out and the 'Ass-Licking Angels' site is on its way down.

"We have thought this through. If we put together a reliable group of performers – like we're doing – and show a viable way to make a profit – like we are and like we will – the industry will eliminate the Rabbit Holes. It will push the offensive sites to the background and the offensive performers out of the business. That is our real goal. We don't want Cassie Charms or Betsy Hamilton to have to wonder what sort of jerk they're going to be working with. We don't want Jenny Cinnamon to have an experience like the one she had. And we sure don't want women like Josey Swallow and Kitten Davis to decide taking their own life was a better alternative to living the life they had."

He was greeted with nods.

"It's why we're doing all of this," Mary said. "It's why we developed Polar Power. That was a plan to secure profits for the industry. It's why Five Friends Casting was really started. In the future, we'll look for people like Meredith and help them gain a foothold in the industry before they get steamrolled. This will work, folks. It is going to work."

"So I'm sort of a test run," Meredith said with a smile. "I'm good with that plan. I'm not even opposed to being your first client if it works out that way. I've read where some agencies take 10 or 15 percent for the work they bring in. Do you plan to do it that way?"

Sarah took center stage as she explained the concept she had in mind.

"We're not really set up to handle clients," she concluded. "But I don't think we'd have any problem putting your name out there. Ben is great for helping people develop a following."

"I advised Jason to get a 'burn' phone today," Adam added. "That way he can post his info on PornLife. I think he'll be in demand soon. Plus I spoke to an old guy from the industry this week. I forgot to mention it to most of you."

"Did you sign up for 'Prehistoric Pecker'?" Shelly giggled.

"He has a nephew coming into town in a few weeks," Adam said, completing ignoring the jibe. Shelly responded by reverting to pushing his knee with her finger. She knew he found it annoying, which was exactly what she was going for. "I swear, Shelly, the next time I toss you over my shoulder, I'm going to paddle your ass for you."

"Goodie," Shelly said, sticking her tongue out. "Pull my panties down first?"

She stopped poking him and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Anyway, Timm is coming out to get a start in the business," Adam said after putting his arm around Shelly and giving her a hug. "His uncle was Wade Leather and his aunt was Emmanuelle Lynn but Wade said the boy is too nice to do crappy sites. We'll have to see."

"It sounds like you have a real start," Katey said. "But that doesn't answer the original casting question. Who is going to be cast?"

"We're going to leave this to Ben," Shelly said. "We're going to try to do it for less than $25,000 so that's going to play a part. We have a plan to keep the fixed costs low but some of those have to wait."

"Well, I think I can say we'd all like to be considered," Katey said. "If not for this one, then for the next one. Do you have plans for a second?"

"A western," Sarah said with a smile. "It has a larger cast but some of the roles are a little, uh, well, some of you might not like them. It's about a couple of cowboys who take on the role of protecting a group of, let's call them dance-hall girls."

"Whores," Leslie said. "Let's call them whores. It wasn't a big deal in the 1800s. A woman had the choice of finding a decent husband and hoping he outlived her or turning to prostitution. She couldn't vote. She couldn't own property. She couldn't run a business. If her husband died, she found another husband or she became a whore."

"OK, whores," Sarah said. It was the word her scene synopsis used and she didn't find it to be as derogatory as most of society did. "Anyway, the cowboys come to town and find it run by a corrupt and brutal group of men. There are gun battles, fist fights and a lot of sex."

"Tell them the other one," Erin suggested.

"After that, I'm working on a post-apocalyptic picture," Sarah continued. She explained the basic premise, leaving out the part where Derrick is tracked through the woods and attacked by a multitude of females.

"If we get Dazzle involved, we could probably do two of these at a time," Walt said. "Well, at least in close proximity. We can push out two features in two months if we put our mind to it."

"That's a lot of work for you and Mary," Adam said. He didn't mention that it would put a strain on his abilities since he would be expected to appear in each feature even if Allie, Sarah and Shelly didn't.

"Yeah, I guess it would be," Walt agreed.

"Plus it will cut into your profits," Rebecca supplied. "You want to have time to push the first feature and to let people find their way to it. I think you should do no more than three features per year. You want your customers to look forward to the next one. I saturated the market at my site. I saw how big my first oral video was and I posted a second one too soon. It hurt in a couple of ways. First off, the people who bought the first one didn't really need to buy the second one. Secondly, my customers got the impression that I would be posting a lot of them so it wasn't anything special. After the sales fell for the second blowjob, I waited six full months before I posted the next one. Since then, it's been at least four months between each one."

"Good point," Allie put forth. "I hadn't considered that. But I think we can go ahead and get the second one on the road before we post the first one. It doesn't hurt us to have them together and ready to go and I think our time will be really limited once fall comes."

"Enough business talk," Rachelle stated. "We need to get our menu prepared for tomorrow and then we have to make sure we all have suits."

"We aren't going to do the Wally thing, are we?" Leslie asked.

"Nah, too many families around for any fun," Mary replied. "But I still think we'll create a stir."

Walt wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"So Jason and his group are meeting us out there," Allie said. "Are we all planning just to crash around here tonight? I mean, it worked out OK last night."

"I'm going to head home," Katey said. "I always call my folks on Sunday morning."

"Me, too," Sarah said.

"Me, three," Leslie chimed in.

The group giggled and the discussion turned to almost every topic under the sun, Adam thought.


"There will be some shake up to the sleeping arrangements tonight," Allie told Adam as they walked down the hill. Adam only nodded. He didn't suspect that it would affect him in any way.

"It will involve you," Allie said. There was a hint of nervousness in her voice. The anxiety grew when Adam came to a stop.

"Why?" Adam asked. It wasn't what he wanted to ask but it was the first thing that came to his lips. Allie was caught off-guard, too.

"Uh," she stammered before offering a deep sigh. "Crap. Erin starts her period tomorrow. Mine is going to start really soon. I can feel it. Leslie said hers is due tomorrow. We're going to take the second room with Shelly. Meredith is staying up on the hill. That leaves Sarah and Trinity in our room."

"I can take the couch," Adam offered. "Or Sarah and I can..."

"Adam," Allie interrupted, "it's time for you to make a decision on Trinity. You need to decide if this is as close as you're going to allow her to get to us. She isn't going to get into the business. So unlike Karlie, she'll never get to be with you in any fashion unless it's this one."

"I thought we... ," Adam started again but Allie cut in again.

"We decided we needed to wait until she is as close to us as she is to you," Allie said. "We – Sarah, Shelly and I – have spent a lot of time with her this week. We agree that she is. We think that she is not necessarily ready to have sex with us. But she will be soon. That is a secondary issue. She is going half-crazy with longing. She is around you all the time. I think if you don't do something about this – one way or the other – she is going to start finding reasons to stop. She is already spending more time away from us if you're there. I mean, she is still there but she sits away from you and doesn't engage you in conversation. She never flirts with you anymore. She never gives you a nudge with her hip or bumps against you. Surely, you've noticed this."

Adam had noticed this but he thought it might be because of another reason.

"Do you think it might be because she understands the rules of getting involved with me and she isn't interested in becoming involved with you three in that way?" he asked.

"She isn't like that with us," Allie said simply. "In fact, when we're alone, she is always close to us. She gave me and Sarah a nice massage Tuesday night. I mean a completely nude massage. She covered our butts with a towel but that didn't last. She and Shelly are always goofing around – pinching the other's bottom and stuff. She has changed clothes in front of us and sat there while we changed clothes and stuff."

"And her reaction when you pinched her nipple?" Adam wondered.

"That was public," Allie said, frowning slightly. "She still has a couple issues with that. It took some time for all of us. It's hard to break that mental block about worrying about how others will react. I think it will get easier. It did for us. I mean, look at us now. Jesus, Sarah and Shelly practically hump each other on the dinner table."

"What about Rebecca?" Adam asked.

Allie looked up at him quickly.

"I didn't figure you'd recognize that one," she said. "You're a little slow on the uptake."

She gave another slow sigh.

"That is a different problem," Allie said. "It's not a matter of attraction – for any of us. It's more a matter of how our relationship works. We're not normal, Adam."

"You think?" Adam asked.

"Not that way, Nitwit," Allie said, exasperation clear in her voice. "Look up on the hill. Look at everyone you know or knew. Each couple has a clear leader. We don't. We all lead when it comes to our partnership."

"My parents didn't have a leader," Adam cut in. "They each had an area where they made decisions but almost everything was done after a discussion – sometimes an argument. Dad didn't complain when Mom made decisions regarding the house and the finances. Mom didn't complain when Dad made a decision regarding the business. But they talked about big decisions. Things that concerned me, they talked about regardless. They had a full discussion about which dentist should put my braces on. They both went to the same dentist but they did a full work up on which ones in our area did the best job with childhood orthodontics. That's what we do."

"It is," Allie agreed, gracing her boyfriend with a smile. "That's my point. Rebecca isn't used to that. She is used to the Walt-Mary dynamic. Well, the old dynamic. That's changing. Rebecca's Mom rules the roost at her house. Her Dad makes the money and her Mom decides how it is spent. Rebecca fell into the opposite with her boyfriend. He made most of the decisions that affected her. Then she stood up, gave him the boot and took control. She has held that control for the past few months and she has gotten a taste for it. You can see that. She'll need to let go of that need for control before it is possible for her to join us. Even then, there will be problems."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.