Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 84

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 84 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Jenny Cinnamon apparently wanted to go all the way. The scene started out with a group of friends at a slumber party. All the girls had dressed for the part.

Ashley was wearing a pair of blue bikini panties and a sleeveless shirt. Michelle was wearing a pair of white boy shorts and a tight T-shirt. Sahara had on only a long T-shirt, concealing the fact she wasn't wearing panties pretty well. Jenny looked extremely cute, Derrick thought. She wore a cropped T-shirt and a purple thong. Rita was dressed in a pair of lime green boy shorts and a T-shirt with the arms cut off. Cassie was in red short-shorts and a half-shirt.

The group spent the first few minutes chatting about inconsequential subjects – college and family. Derrick could readily see the conversation wasn't forced. It flowed naturally. He kept the hand-held camera steady as he panned from face to face. The conversation turned to sex and guys after a few minutes. The girls giggled and laughed like the friends they were rapidly becoming. It wasn't long, however, before the action began.

"So, what is the biggest dick you've ever taken?" Rita asked.

Ashley held her hands about 10 inches apart.

"Bullshit!" Leslie said. "A dick that size would break you in half."

Ashley shrugged but smirked.

"Prove it," Michelle challenged.

"Sure," Ashley said. "You find me a nice long cock and I'll fuck the hell out of it."

Michelle stood and went to a dresser drawer. She opened it and pulled out her life-like dildo.

"Let's see it," Sahara told her. "It looks like she's calling your bluff."

"So I'm just supposed to stick that up me with no preparation?" Ashley said. "I don't think so."

"I can get you ready," Jenny said.

The others turned to her with incredulous looks on their faces. Derrick was impressed with the level of acting skills in the room.

"What?" Jenny asked the room at large. "I've learned more at college than just what the books teach us. What do you say, Ashley? Are you game? If you are, let's get this show on the road."

Ashley looked at Jenny for a moment then decided that Michelle wasn't the only one who could call a bluff. She stood and slipped her panties to the floor.

"Sure, Jenny, let's see what you can do," Ashley replied.

Derrick was glad he was paying close attention and managed to move into the right spot. Jenny reached out and grabbed Ashley's butt. Then she pulled her forward and slipped her tongue right between the girl's legs and gave her a nice long lick right on the clit.

"Gah!" Ashley said. "Damn, girl, that feels good."

Jenny mumbled something but her response was lost because her mouth was firmly attached to Ashley's muff.

"She's ... she's licking her pussy!" Cassie said as she scooted closer.

"And it feels fantastic!" Ashley said though her pants. "Damn, she really knows what she's doing."

"Can I try?" Rita asked Jenny.

Derrick caught what Jenny replied.

"Get your own fucking pussy," she said. "There are a bunch of them here."

In a flash, Michelle's boy shorts hit the floor and she walked over to stand beside Ashley. Rita wasted no time in burying her face between Michelle's parted legs.

"How about you, Cassie?" Sahara asked with a smile. "I'm willing if you are."

Cassie struggled a bit with her tight shorts and they were barely past her knees when Sahara took the first lick of the girl's bald little pussy.

The three smallest women struggled to remove their tops and stood side by side, gloriously naked as the three taller women sat in front of them with their faces between their legs. The cameras were set up to capture the shots from left to right and top to bottom. Derrick used the solo cam for close-ups on individuals. He hoped he was doing it well but he didn't know for sure. He only knew he was trying to get shots of the things he would want to see if he was sitting behind a computer.

The first segment ended with Rita coaxing a third orgasm out of Michelle while Cassie sat on Sahara's lap and licked her own juices off the girl's face. Ashley had about half of the massive dildo shoved up her pussy and Jenny was licking her clit and the phallus on every stroke. Ashley's fourth and final cum came just seconds after Michelle's so Derrick finally called for a break.

He passed out water to the girls who guzzled it eagerly. Cassie hadn't moved off Sahara's lap.

"I can't wait to lick those tits," Cassie purred, running her hands over Sahara's large breasts.

"Me either," Rita added. "They are big enough for both of us with some left over.

"You'll have your chance," Cassie said. "I meant what I said last night. I can see us doing every combination. I've come three times and I'm still ready. What are the pairings for Part 2?"

The group looked, for a reason he couldn't comprehend, to Adam. He decided it must his decision.

"Ashley and Rita, Cassie and Jenny and Michelle and Sahara," he said. "That took 25 minutes. That means we have 35 minutes left. I'll get your attention at 30 minutes."


The girls resumed their spots and the scene transformed easily. Cassie got things started by slipping her hands up the T-shirt that Jenny still wore.

"I want to do you," she said. "God, Jenny, I have never seen anything that hot. I almost came when you put your mouth on Ashley's twat. Now I want to make you cum as hard as you made her cum – as hard as Sahara made me cum."

Rita saw the dildo still resting in Ashley's pussy while Cassie and Jenny kissed. She pumped it in an out a few times before Ashley stopped her.

"Too sensitive," Ashley murmured. "I think you need to lose some those clothes. I can't wait to see if your redheaded pussy tastes like my redheaded pussy."

Michelle didn't waste any time. Derrick knew she wouldn't. She walked over to Sahara and drew her into a warm and wet kiss.

"I've wanted to do this since about the second after I met you," Michelle said. "You have the hottest body I've ever seen. Now I'm going to kiss every inch of it."

The first pairings had been primal. As the scene progressed, it became more and more sensual. The scene ended with all the girls on the floor with six mouths on six clits and six dildos protruding from six pussies.

After another break the pairings switched up again. The orgasm totals were about equal, with Rita not surprisingly in the lead. Ashley knew how to bring pleasure to her partner. Scene three ended with Cassie and Ashley butt to butt on all fours sharing a double-headed dildo that probably was one-fifth of their total sizes.

Michelle, the imp, had slipped a thin vibrator in each of the girls' puckered assholes, drawing gasps from each and launching both women into another orgasm.

"Now I just need something for my mouth," Cassie said. As if on cue, Rita and Sahara presented their dripping pussies to Ashley and Cassie's mouths.

"Will this do?" Rita asked. It must have because Cassie buried her face between Rita's legs. Ashley did the same on the other end. Michelle and Jenny lay on the bed behind them and joined each other in a red-hot 69. Derrick couldn't decide where to point his cameras but luckily the three stationery cameras were recording everything.

The shoot ended with a six-girl daisy chain. Derrick thought it might be the hottest thing he'd ever seen. He took great care to stay out of the shot when he walked from mouth to pussy shooting anything he could.

Michelle was on her back with Cassie's warm pussy on her face. Cassie's face was in Jenny's quim and Jenny was munching on Sahara's slick box. Sahara had her mouth on Rita's cunt and Rita had a face full of Ashley's tight pussy. Ashley found herself with nothing to do but go down on Michelle. The room smelled of wet, hot pussy juice and the sounds of grunts and groans permeated the air. Derrick came as close as he ever had to shooting a load in his pants.

"This is the best slumber party ever!" Cassie said as the group shared hugs and kisses at the end of the shoot.


After the shoot, the girls all laid on the bed in a sweaty, sated heap. There was a row of six pussies pointed directly at him and Adam was tempted to try out one or two – or maybe all six. His dick had gotten hard when Ashley had dropped her pants for the first time and it hadn't subsided at all in the ensuing hour and 40 minutes.

Instead he went to the wash room and brought back wet rags to go with the bottles of water he carried in. The girls were appreciative.

"Spectacular," Rebecca said. Her head was lolling side to side and she looked as though she didn't have the energy to even bring the water to her lips. The rest of the group was in the same shape. Their faces were red and their bodies were covered with a fine sheen of sweat.

"That was pretty hot," Shelly added. "I think we all did a good job of playing to the cameras."

"I'm just glad we shot some stills before we started," Leslie remarked. "I want to take a shower and crawl into bed. What time is it?"

"A little after 10 a.m." Adam told her.

"When are Sean and the guys getting here?" Allie wondered. She looked as if she wanted to sleep for a week, too.

"Between 6 and 7 p.m.," Adam replied with a smile. "Why don't you folks take a nice long nap? I'll wake you about four o'clock."

"I could sleep right here," Karlie said. "In fact, I think I might if the rest of you stay."

"We can all nap on my bed," Rebecca said. "I think we can all fit. It's huge."

"What are you going to do, Lover?" Sarah asked.

"I'll transfer the tape to the computer," Adam said. "Then I'll coordinate with Sean and Walt to make sure they aren't going to show up at noon or anything. Then I thought I might fix you ladies a light lunch to have when you wake up."

"We already love you, you big lug," Shelly said. "But we might love you more if you keep doing things like that. Do you need one of us to get you off before we nap?"

"I think I can survive," Adam said with a laugh. "I think you six should take quick showers and hit the bed. I'll be up in a few minutes to tuck you in. I think you can all shower at once if you pair up."

"If anyone touches my poor little pussy, I'll slug them," Shelly said. "God, I never thought I would say that."

The group giggled and the giggles seemed to spark a bout of full-fledged laughter. It was only a few seconds later than the group decided to use their remaining energy to head to the showers and then to Rebecca's large bed for a well-deserved nap.


Two by two, the girls wandered into Rebecca's room. None of the visitors except for Cassie had been inside before and Allie and Shelly stopped in their tracks when they entered.

The bed before them was more than 7 feet wide. It was wider than it was long, in fact.

"Where did she get that?" Shelly wondered.

"Wherever it was, we need one!" Allie said.

Rebecca was the next one through, trailed by Sarah. Allie and Shelly braced her as soon as her feet crossed the threshold. Sarah looked on in wonder at the bed. There was no doubt it would sleep 10 with a little snuggling. It was like a king size bed with a twin bed added on.

"It was here when I bought the house," Rebecca said with a slight blush. "I think it was for, uh, well, what we just did – orgies. The frame is custom made and I had to have the mattress made specially. I got rid of the one that was here. In fact, I bought new mattresses for all the beds in the place."

Leslie and Karlie came in and joined the group discussion.

Allie was looking around the room. She had an eye for dimensions and she thought the room in the new house was actually larger than this one by two or three feet each way.

"Do you know where it was ordered?" Shelly asked. She had decided that all of her earnings in the porn industry would go toward acquiring a bed similarly sized.

Rebecca shook her head.

"I know where I ordered the mattress," she said. "But the bed is probably 70 years old."

"Walt," Karlie said simply. All eyes turned to her. The rest of the girls were fans of Walt's prowess but Karlie seemed especially impressed with his skills. She came from a household where the slightest mechanical or structural problem meant hiring a professional to repair the item. "He could make a bed if we asked him to."

Three wide smiles greeted Karlie's statement. Shelly's faded first.

"He has a lot on his plate right now," she said. "We can't ask him to make us a bed. It is a good idea though."

"It wouldn't take him two days if we helped him," Karlie said. "Unless you needed an ornate headboard or footboard or something, a bed is a simple structure. You could use the side rails you already have. You won't need any more length than a king gives you. It's only width you're worried about."

"The mattress is the same length as a king," Rebecca chimed in. "But I should tell you: it cost more than $5,000 to get the mattress made and another $400 to get it shipped."

"Damn!" Shelly said. "That's a steep price to pay for comfort."

"Particularly since I don't think you'll need it," Karlie said. "You have plenty of space in a king. I've seen the way you four sleep. I'm surprised you don't just pile on a twin so you'll have to be closer. You should see it. Sarah and Shelly are practically draped over Adam – and Allie just crawls right on top of him. The four of them don't take up four feet when they sleep."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.