Daze in the Valley
Chapter 83

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 83 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Trinity gave up her measurements without much fuss – 34B-23-33. She accepted Adam's statement that the girls wanted to get her something from Vegas and was happy to be included in spirit if not in actual attendance.

"When are you coming home?" she wondered.

"We're leaving Saturday morning," Adam told her. "I would guess we'll be back by mid-afternoon."

"Me, too," Trinity said excitedly. She had enjoyed the break but she missed her new set of friends. "I want a day or two of actual relaxation before I head back to school. My family and friends have tried to pack a month worth of activities into a week. I think my Dad felt bad about taking my brother camping. So he's been up my ass all week – figuratively speaking, of course."

Adam smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Well, I for one am looking forward to seeing you," Adam said.

"You're just hoping for a fresh boobie shot," Trinity joked. "Haven't you put enough sin in Sin City yet?"

"Have you put enough 'Sand' in San Diego yet?" Adam asked.

Trinity only groaned.

"I'm sure you considered that really clever when you thought of it but it was lame," Trinity responded. "I'm just glad to hear you haven't dropped me for your new friends. I checked out both of them when Allie told me who you were working with – hotties, both of them. Have you done your thing yet?"

"Today," Adam said with a blush. He was embarrassed to talk about his professional life with Trinity for some reason. Perhaps it was because she was the only friend he had who had nothing to do with the adult industry – and likely never would.

"Well?" Trinity prompted. "How was it?"

"They're happy with the scene," Adam hedged.

"Of course they are," Trinity said with a laugh. "But how does it compare for you? Was it as good as the scene with Sahara or Ashley?"

Adam considered the question.

"It was different," he decided. "Uh, well, it was with both Cassie and Rita, you know. I hadn't done that before. So there was less interaction. Still, I think it came off as well as something that unrealistic can."

"Says the guy who regularly beds three or four women at a time," Trinity joked. "But I guess I already knew you were exceptional. So you were pleased with how it turned out?"

"I think so," Adam answered. "The girls were great – I mean as people, you know. I wouldn't mind working with them again."

"So we're partying at your house Saturday?" Trinity wondered. "Will, uh, what's-her-name, Cassie be there?"

"Maybe," Adam told her. "I think you'll like her. She is pretty genuine. I was really surprised at just how normal she is."

"Allie said she did nude modeling or something?" Trinity asked.

"Non-nude," Adam clarified. "She was on the web doing fashion shoots and stuff since she was 12 or 13. Rita, too. It was a big deal when they jumped into the adult thing. I mean they had been doing bra and panty shoots for a year or so beforehand but I think it caught some people by surprise."

"I'm not even sure I understand the difference between non-nude modeling and regular modeling," Trinity replied. "Is there a difference?"

"Honestly?" Adam told her. "I'm not sure. I think non-nude modeling is mostly a genre created by the internet. There are some sites in Central Europe that used to feature little girls nude. I think the term 'non-nude' is to differentiate from those sites."

"Jesus Christ!" Trinity said sharply. "When you say little girls nude, do you mean... ?"

"Yes," Adam said. "Exactly what you think I mean. There are still sites like that around, you know. Girls in their early to late teens in see-through clothes or completely naked, it's pretty creepy. Don't feel bad. I didn't know they existed until a few weeks ago."

"Don't let my sister find out," Trinity said. She tried to joke about it but she still found the whole concept troubling.

"I doubt your sister is interesting in the attention of 50-year-old fat, balding men," Adam said. "I think that's the core audience for those sites. Are your folks staying Saturday?"

"No," Trinity replied. "They are dropping me off and heading back. I figure by 5 p.m. they will be on their way. Why? Plan to put on a live show for them?"

"Ha!" Adam answered. "Just wondering if I was going to have to hide from your sister in my bedroom."

"That would play right into her hands," Trinity laughed. "I'm sure she'll want to say hi but I'll make sure she dresses appropriately. I might give you a beaver shot but you've seen hers for the last time until she's legal."

Adam found himself blushing.

"I'm kidding about the beaver shot," Trinity said after a moment's silence.

"I know," Adam said. "Anyway, the girls are getting ready to go shopping. I'm going to try to get out of it but I think we both know how that will work."

"At least you understood your role early," Trinity said with a giggle. "I'll call you when I get in. Is that cool?"

"Frigid," Adam replied. "Talk to you Saturday."


The shopping trip wasn't as bad as Adam anticipated. The girls created quite a stir wherever they went. Even in Las Vegas the sight of girls as attractive as this group turned heads. A couple of people actually recognized Leslie and Allie. They asked for a picture with them but settled for an autograph. Adam watched for Rebecca and Sarah's reactions but they just smiled and laughed. It wasn't until the two guys were starting to walk away that it hit them that the others were probably in the same business. So the rest of the girls added their signatures to the papers. From the looks on the guy's faces, you would have thought they hit the jackpot at the casino.

Adam wasn't asked for his signature and the girls ribbed him about having to drop his pants before anyone would recognize him.

Wally Walrus was like nothing Adam had seen before – or even imagined. It was a small store and it had very little merchandise. The merchandise they had was small and brightly colored.

The salesgirl glanced up from her reading without comment when the girls walked in. She obviously thought the group couldn't afford anything in the store – and the majority probably couldn't – so she didn't even rise from behind the counter.

Allie and Sarah walked from design to design, considering each item carefully. Once the sales girl saw how closely the girls were inspecting each piece, she became more attentive.

"Are we looking for anything in particular?" the girl, whose nametag read Shannon, asked.

"We're less interested in style than we are in size and color," Sarah said. "Right now we have an emerald micro-kini, a scarlet micro bikini, a jet black mono-kini, a sky blue one-piece St. Tropez and an argent Brazilian. What are yours?"

Sarah gestured to Leslie and Rebecca.

"Mine is a white mono-kini," Leslie said.

"Mine is the same style as hers only tan," Rebecca replied.

Sarah nodded and turned back to Shannon.

"So what we want is something for our friend Karlie that matches her complexion and one for another friend who isn't with us," she said.

"And a four-set variety pack in different styles and colors," Allie said. "Do you think you can help us?"

Adam saw the dollar signs pop up in Shannon's eyes.

"How much do you know about our products?" Shannon inquired.

"Not a lot," Leslie answered for the group. No one corrected her.

"Well, first off, any of line that we sell as swimwear is just that: swimwear," Shannon said, picking up her spiel. "All of our swimwear lines can be worn in water. There is a common misconception that they are simply for show. Obviously, some of them are not really conducive to swimming but they still can be worn in water."

"Really?" Allie asked. There was a note of incredulity in her voice.

"Really" Shannon confirmed. "We have a line called Wet Wally that is fully functional, high-end swimsuits. You can identify these because they are named after resorts in North and Central America. Given your description, I don't think any of you have this brand. We also have the Wild Wally line. The argent Rio de Janeiro falls into this line as does the cyan Nassau you described. I suspect the mono-kinis these ladies described also fit into this category. I believe the tan and white versions are perhaps a couple of years old and they were among the first designs in the Wild Wally line. The first versions had a suspender type shoulder strap. The newer line has an around-the-neck halter."

"Ours have suspender tops," Rebecca said, gesturing to Leslie.

"Mine is the ebony halter-type," Sarah added, picking up the color nuances quickly. Black was not black. It was ebony.

Shannon nodded.

"The suspender tops are very rare," Shannon said. "If you haven't worn yours to the point it shows wear, it could be very valuable."

"Hmm," Leslie said. "I think I've had mine on twice."

"Same here," Rebecca said. "And never out of the house. I planned to make my public debut in it this weekend."

"Those are called the Biarritz and they were discontinued after one year," Shannon said. "The micro-bikinis are from the last line, called the Wicked Wally. Even though they might not appear to be serviceable swimsuits, they are. If you are in chlorinated or salt water, they need to be hand-rinsed very quickly after wearing them though."

"There is no lining in them," Allie pointed out.

Shannon nodded and glanced briefly at Adam.

"The only difference between the Wild Wally and Wicked Wally is the fact that the Wicked Wally suits become translucent when immersed in water," Shannon said. There was a slight blush to her cheeks and she glanced at Adam again.

"You mean see-through?" Shelly asked. "But mine is red and Allie's is green. How does that work?"

"They may be of dark fabric but believe me, they are translucent," Shannon said. "If I remember correctly, the green suit has an oval bra set up. Is that right?"

Allie nodded, still pondering the possibilities of having a see-through bathing suit.

"That is the San Remo," Shannon told them. "I would suspect this young woman has a crimson Odessa. It has triangles instead of ovals the back is just a touch fuller."

"A quarter inch instead of an eighth of an inch," Adam said.

"Like you're complaining," Sarah said with a laugh.

"I'm not," Adam said earnestly. "I was just letting you know I recognized the difference."

"Because your eyes never left either of their butts for two seconds, likely," Leslie joked.

"I think we can find something," Shannon assured the group to get the sale back on the move. "Tell me more about your friend who isn't here?"

Shelly gave her a description of Trinity, down to the fact she appeared to tan very easily.

"We have a sunflower design we just got in," Shannon said. "But you have to make sure she has the hips to carry it off."

All eyes turned to Adam.

"What?" he wondered.

"Do you think Trinity has nice hips?" Allie asked with a smirk. "I know you've probably checked out her butt more than the rest of us."

Adam gulped.

"I don't know anything about how a swimsuit is supposed to fit," he declared. "So I am not the one to ask. But Trinity's hips are nice."

"Is she your girlfriend?" Shannon wondered.

"Not yet," Shelly replied before Adam could speak. "But we're working on bringing her into the fold – same with Karlie here. We figure we can bribe them into his bed if nothing else. Believe me; the six of us can't even slow him down."

Shannon's mouth dropped and she didn't even notice the look of embarrassment that crossed Adam's features. She had heard of a lot of things while she had worked in the store and it wasn't unusual to see a man bring in two or three girls to try to impress them. But it was obvious to Shannon that the women needed no more impressing.

"I think a nice midnight blue Salvador would suit Karlie," Shannon said, trying to keep her eyes off Adam.

"And what style is the Salvador?" Shelly asked.

"Similar to the Rio de Janeiro but with a T-back," Shannon said, holding up the style in question. "It falls into the Wild Wally style."

Allie looked to Karlie who was more interested in the price tag than the style.

"Can she try it on?" Sarah wondered.

"With appropriate underclothing," Shannon replied, turning to Karlie. "You must have on full panties and you must keep your brassiere on. It is for the safety of our customers if you don't like it. Is that acceptable?"

Karlie blushed bright red when she pulled out the front of her shorts to see what underwear she was wearing.

"You're good," Adam said. He had watched her pull on a pair of pink bikini briefs not two hours before.

"Figures you would know," Leslie said with a laugh. "How about me, am I able to try one, Adam?"

Adam didn't pause.

"Like you ever wear panties," he said with a smile and shake of his head. "I bet you haven't worn undies since you were nine years old."

Leslie slapped Adam's arm while everyone else laughed.

"I do so wear underwear," Leslie said with a giggle. "But I'm not wearing any now."

"I saw when you got out of the car," Adam said with wiggling eyebrows. "But then again half the parking garage got the same view."

Leslie's hand shot to her mouth before she realized Adam was joking with her. Karlie took the small swimsuit from Shannon and disappeared to the back where two changing rooms stood. Shelly and Allie went with her.

"Let me see the sunflower one," Sarah said. "What style is it?"

"It's called a Cadiz," Shannon related. "It's a two-piece string and diamond set up. The top is adjustable but the bottom requires a little more down below. The others with you couldn't wear it but you could. I couldn't because I might have too much in the hips."

"Nonsense," Sarah said. "I think you look great. Trinity's hips are 33 inches but her waist is 23. Do you think that is hippy enough?"

"I think it is," Shannon said. "The guide says 8 to 12 inches in difference. I have a 23-inch waist but my hips are 36. That's why I think it wouldn't work for me. But if she is shaped like you, she should be OK. I'm sorry but sunflower is the only color they made it in. Just like your Sao Paolo is the only one to come in jet black. If I had to guess, you all got yours last year. The white and tan ones are probably a couple of years old. Are you interested in new ones?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.