Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 66

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Adam was besieged with questions as soon as they got in the elevator. He smiled and shook his head, while miming buttoning his lips tightly. About halfway there, they broke him down.

"I told you," he tried. "I just want to see something. I promise – by the time we leave there – you'll have all the answers I can provide. Is that good enough?"

"It is a shame the utilities are off," Allie said. "We could just crash there tonight. The bed is there, right?"

Thankfully that got them off topic until they arrived. Of course, the first order of business was a quick tour for Karlie. But even that tour got pushed aside when the girls saw the haphazard way the guys had put the furniture in the house. Then even their irritation was blunted when they saw everything that was there.

"The hutch from the bedroom," Shelly said.

"It's not a hutch, it's a wardrobe," Sarah corrected. "A hutch has glass."

"A curio cabinet," Allie told them. "A wardrobe has draws at the bottom and room to hang clothes. This has shelves in it."

"I bet Walt could put glass in it," Shelly said. "Then it could be a hutch."

"I'll bet he could put drawers in it and it could be wardrobe," Sarah countered with a smile.

"I bet he could draw ears on it and make it an elephant!" Adam said. "Right now it's just a big box with shelves and doors."

Only Karlie found him amusing. The girls went from item to item and perused.

"I'm claiming this for us," Shelly said, touching a long dresser. "I'll fight those bitches if I have to."

"I'm sure it will be fine," Adam said. "There is a mirror for it somewhere."

Karlie pointed to a standing full-length mirror by the stairs. The rest of the girls did a double take.

"That was in Rachelle's bedroom yesterday," Sarah said. "I'm sure it was."

"Not that one," Adam told them. "There were two of them. This one was in the room and she had me carry it down to the van – along with everything else. The mirror I'm talking about is..."

He turned in a circle until he spotted it.

"There, along that wall," he said pointing. The girls headed that direction. "Be careful. It is both heavy as hell and fragile. It took all Sean and Walt on both ends and my back in the middle before we could get in or out of the van. It's as long as the dresser."

The girls eyes sparkled when the saw the size of it.

"I was thinking of the dresser in the second room," Shelly said. "Now I'm think it will need to go along the wall right by the bed."

Her eyes lifted in a leering fashion, drawing laughter. Eventually the tour continued, drawing the expected comments from Karlie about the size of the rooms and, of course, the tub in the bathroom.

"I don't guess you would consider adopting me, would you?" she asked. The upstairs decks also caused some murmuring and Adam was certain he heard the words "topless," "nude" and "sunbathing" bandied about.

Finally Sarah decided Adam had avoided the limelight long enough.

"So why are we here?" she said. "Surely you didn't do this just to impress Karlie."

"Uh, no," Adam admitted. They were standing on the front porch as he surveyed the area.

"I was already impressed," Karlie said, sticking her tongue out at Sarah – and her butt out at Adam.

"You know what?" Sarah smiled. "He is an impressive guy and today actually impressed me some. So, what's the news?"

Adam wondered how to phrase what he wanted to say without hurting anyone's feelings.

"So, do you remember how things went tits up yesterday afternoon?" he asked.

"I remember how Jenny went tits up a few minutes ago," Allie joked.

"That's tits out," Shelly corrected. "Tits up means wrong. I've rarely seen a time when tits out is wrong."

"Good point," Allie continued in a joking manner. "Do we want to hold this conversation out back?"

Adam closed his eyes and looked to the heavens.

"Now you're just distracting the poor boy," Karlie said, elbowing Adam in the side. "He's looking upstairs to see if we started without him up there."

"The house next door is for sale," Adam said. "The old guy who owned it called Arthur this week. The number he put on it is low. He wants rid of it but he didn't want it torn down for a driveway. Allie, you are authorized as an officer of the board of directors to contact Celina on Monday and have her move on putting together a bid if you think it is appropriate."

All chatter and joking stopped when Adam started talking. One by one the girls looked at the house next door. Then all at once, the questions started.

"What is he asking?"

"How many bedrooms?"

"When could we have it?"

"Who would live there?"

Adam decided to handle the answers from left to right.

"I don't know," he said, pointing to Allie. Then he repeated the words to each girl in turn, finishing up with Shelly on the other end.

"What do you know?" Allie asked.

"What I've told you," Adam said. "I do not think I know a single thing past what I've already mentioned. The guy found out Mike had purchased this house. He called Arthur to let him know he would sell that one for a number Mike termed 'low.' Mike told us about it Friday afternoon while you were digging through my trunk. Sean said as an officer you are authorized to see if Celina can get together the information in question – or do so yourself. Oh, and I think we will agree to purchase this out of the general fund with no mortgage. You might ask Celina to check to see how much he'll take if we close in 30 days, cash in escrow next week pending a deed search."

Allie nodded.

"As an officer of the board, I authorize you to make that call on my behest," she said with a self-satisfied smile. "I will expect you to update me on your findings no later than Wednesday morning, Mr. Walters."

She wiped her brow.

"My work is never done," she added. "I think the nice mirror should go into Mary's room. We have the dresser with the mirror. The curio cabinet can be a common item."

She noticed Adam staring at her.

"What?" she said, feigning puzzlement.

"Uh, I can't negotiate for the company," Adam said.

"I'm not asking you to negotiate," Allie rejoined. "I'm telling you to call her and get the information. Look, I'm going to be busy as hell all day Monday and Tuesday. I'm sure I'll be meeting with Tate and Ben over the contract. They'll want to set up an announcement, I'm certain. Maybe even an interview with one of the blogs. Then I have to go over their numbers for the feature to see how they equate to what we've been looking at. If you could attend to this, it would make my life much simpler. Will you do it?"

Adam felt a little guilty.

"Sure," he said sheepishly. "I know you have a lot going on. I should have offered to do it in the first place. My bad."

"Tell you what," Allie said, sidling up to him. "I'll find a way for you to make it up to me later. It's been 36 hours since I had you inside of me."

"Hey!" Shelly said. "It's been close to 50 since I've had him."

"Hmm," Allie said. "Well, I'll tell you what. He owes me and he seems to be neglected your needs too. Sarah, will you drive home? Karlie can sit up front with you. I think Shelly and I need to educate our man about his responsibilities. What do you think, Adam? The windows are tinted. No one can see inside. Do you feel like giving one of us a ride on the way home?"

Karlie was trying her best to hide a snigger because Adam's eyes had gone wide.

"Maybe we should just take him inside, throw him on the mattress and have our way with him," Shelly suggested. "I saw some rope. We can figure out something."

"I'm sure we can," Allie said. "But that puts the others in a bad spot. It is a shame I'm wearing jeans."

"I think you look really good in them," Adam said, eager to get back into Allie's good graces, but sincere in his words, too. "Of course, I'm certain you'll look better out of them."

Karlie simply shook her head.

"You can't stay cross with him," she said. "It is impossible. Look at him. He is just too cute."

"We told you, he's like a puppy," Sarah said. "And he humped a hell of a lot more than your leg, Missy. Come on, I don't want to be out here after dark at least until we can get the utilities on. I'll drive and you guys can have a ride in back. I can keep Karlie entertained with my wit and charm."

"No chance," Karlie said. "I'm going to sit and watch carefully for pointers."

No one got the slightest impression she was joking.


Allie was happy that everyone said her butt looked terrific in the jeans she wore. But she should have gone for a flatter, fatter behind if she could have changed them during the ride home.

Shelly was still in a tube dress – and she made in clear that she wore nothing else as soon as Sarah had pulled out from in front of the house. She also made it clear she wasn't kidding about using Adam for sexual gratification on the way home. It was dusk and the windows of Rachelle's SUV were tinted enough that passersby couldn't see inside. So Shelly pulled her dress up over her waist and started to play with her engorged pussy as soon as she could feasibly do so – or as soon as she closed her door.

Adam was sitting in the middle, with Allie beside him on the right. Allie's jeans fell short of clingy but they could definitely be classified as snug. Shelly could do as she pleased and simply pull her dress down if something was amiss. Allie would have to completely undress.

Sarah had angled the rearview mirror slightly downward so she could take occasional glances toward the action. But Karlie made no pretense. She simply turned around in her seat and gawked like she was in the front row at a Dodgers game. The aroma of Shelly's juices was as enticing as the rest of the girl, Karlie decided. The girl simply oozed sex from every pore – and orifice.

Adam found his zipper down and his cock out before he even knew what hit him. He was slightly embarrassed by the audience until he remembered that everyone had watched him have sex not four hours earlier.

"Wanna suck him for a while?" Shelly asked, her small fist jacking Adam to full hardness.

"Doesn't look like he needs it," Sarah muttered from the driver's side.

"He doesn't," Shelly said, a lilt to her voice. "He gets one look at any of us naked and he is hard and ready. It's strictly for Allie's entertainment since she obviously didn't think this through very well."

Allie's head disappeared onto Adam's lap and loud slurp followed by a loud gasp came from the backseat. Allie decided she wasn't going to go down without a fight. She would do her best to get Adam off with her mouth – and swallow every fucking drop – or to make sure Shelly had an incomplete ride before Adam filled her little pussy with his juice.

For the next few minutes, she fought off every attempt Shelly made to dislodge her from the cock and the only sounds from the back were Adam's grunts and the sounds Allie's mouth made as she gave him a sloppy, wet blowjob.

"You are going to wake up with my Derrick Driller dildo in your asshole," Shelly threatened. Adam had taken to helping her along by playing with her extended clit. "No lube, no spit, no anything. I'm just going to stick that thing up your ass as far as I can get it in one stroke. Now let go of that cock!"

Allie pulled off and offered a Cheshire cat grin.

"Are we getting a bit possessive?" she asked.

"I'll take your toy away if you can't share," Sarah said from the front.

"I was just going to say that," Karlie told her. Allie frowned slightly but sat up.

"You better plan on making out with me too while you're riding," she said. Adam didn't know if she was talking to him or to Shelly. Then he realized it didn't matter. Both were more than willing to do it.

"Then you better plan on playing with tits and ass while I'm riding," Shelly answered. "Because I'm going to play with yours when we get home."

Shelly, who three days before couldn't take a single inch of Adam's cock, took almost a third of it in her tight pussy just by shifting her hips.

"Oh, God in heaven," she muttered. "I swear this is better than if they served free ice cream after Space Mountain. Adam, Lover, I know we usually are nice and sweet and gentle. But I am so horny I just need fucked. Can we do that? I want to feel your cock clear in my throat from this end this time."

Shelly gasped again when Allie leaned over and took one of her enlarged nipples between her teeth and bit it lightly. Adam, despite Shelly's urgings, put his hands on her hips to keep her from going too far. She felt his strong grip on her waist and misconstrued the action – which actually didn't bother Adam in the slightest.

"Fuck yeah," Shelly said. "Drive that fucking cock in me. Son of a bitch this is awesome."

It got more awesome for Shelly when Allie reached down and played with her clit while she rode up and down Adam's cock.

"Oh you sneaky little twat," she hissed. "Pinch my clit, Cutie. Make me cum all over this dick. I want Rachelle to be back here trying to suck the juices out of the seat."

The fact that the seat was leather didn't appear to faze Shelly in the slightest.

"I just want to roll down the windows and scream to all the girls we pass," she continued. "I've a huge cock in my pussy, bitches. I'm getting fucked by two people I love and you're just driving around looking. Don't stop, Allie. Oh, girl, you play me so good. Jesus I wish I could eat your pussy right now. I want to stand you and Sarah up in front of me and lick you both until you dropped. Then I'd put Karlie there and suck her cunt until every last drop of cum still in there in on my tongue."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.