Daze in the Valley
Chapter 64

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

"Hey, Jenny," Michelle said. "Long time no see. I love your outfit but you didn't need to dress up just to hang with your friends. We're probably staying in tonight."

Jenny surveyed the table where her friends sat. Michelle was on the left. She was the fashion goddess of the group. She wore a low-cut knit tube dress. Ashley, the prom queen, was in the middle. She was dressed in low-rise jeans and a top that bared her midriff. Sahara sat on the right. She would have been voted "Most Likely to Screw the Football Team" if such an award existed. She wore a tight miniskirt and a shirt that looked painted on over her impressive chest.

"So, how's the guy situation at State?" Shelly asked. "We're just comparing notes of the bones we've found so far. Naturally, Sahara is in the lead."

Sahara didn't blush. Instead she smirked. Jenny had never seen a girl go through boyfriends as quickly as Sahara did. Sadly, the other three girls, including Jenny, had found themselves close behind in the fuck-them-and-dump-them race.

"I'm dating a guy," Jenny said. "We've been going out since last fall. I haven't really had a reason to check out the situation."

Three faces turned to peer at her with incredulous looks on their faces.

"I thought we decided we were going to play the field this year," Ashley said. "I thought the freshman year of college was too soon to settle down."

"Those were your words," Jenny said. "I didn't say that. Besides, he is a great guy. He's good looking and funny. He treats me really well."

"Sure he does," Sahara said, the smirk widening. "What does that mean? He lasts three minutes instead of two."

Michelle and Ashley laughed out loud. It was the first time the four had seen each other since they left for college six months before. Ashley and Sahara went to one college; Michelle to a different school but nearby to the first; and Jenny went to a school clear across the state. Ashley, Sahara and Michelle hadn't even come home for Christmas, preferring to spend it skiing in Colorado.

They invited Jenny to go with them but she passed. She told them she wanted to spend it with her brothers and sisters but really, she hadn't wanted to be away from Derrick that long.

"It means just what I said," Jenny replied. She was disappointed that her friends hadn't grown up at all. They still acted the same as they did when they were in high school. "It means we have a lot in common. He's easy to talk to and really romantic. I love to spend time with him. And he can last a hell of a lot longer than minutes when we make love. It's more along the lines of hours."

"Make love?" Ashley mocked. "We need to get you out on the town. Going to Podunk U. has severely limited your options. But we have all week for that. Right ladies?"

Michelle and Sarah nodded vigorously.

"I heard John is working at the bar on Oceanside," Sahara said. "I'm sure if I give him a little bit he'll let us in."

"Cool!" Michelle said. "Man, I got loaded and laid my first night on campus. I went to this huge kegger and hooked up with a football player. Let's just say tall and strong does not mean long and wide."

"How about your guy, Jenny?" Sahara asked. Derision dripped from every word. "Is he hung like a noodle?"

Jenny rolled her eyes.

"Not that it's any of your business, but I would classify him as extremely long and extremely wide," she said. She held her hands apart and then circled her wrist.

"Bullshit," Ashley spat. "Your fucking dildo doesn't count."

Jenny offered a one-armed shrug. She had decided she really didn't want to get into with her friends. They knew the guy she was dating – and they didn't like him.

"I can only tell you what I know," Jenny said. "I can't make you believe it. He is also really, really good with it."

"Which explains why you're still with him after all this time," Michelle said.

"It was after Christmas before we made love," Jenny replied. Her face was placid and calm.

"Will you quit saying that!" Sahara demanded. "You fucked him. He did you. You screwed him. He serviced you. You did not 'make love.' There is no such thing as 'making love!'"

"You're wrong," Jenny said simply. As the debate continued around the table, Judy stepped forward and yelled "Cut!"

"OK, now let's do the close," she said. "That was really good. I mean, it was believable. Nothing seemed forced or overly dramatic."

Judy walked around to each cup on the table and poured a little in the sink to make it look as if the girls had drunk from them during the discussion. Each girl shifted slightly in her seat and Jenny assumed a dreamy look on her face. She was supposed to be daydreaming about what she had planned for that night – the couple's sixth-month anniversary.


"Well, I have to go," Jenny said, standing up. "I'm meeting Derrick in a few minutes. It was good to see you all again. Maybe we can do this again in the summer."

"What!" Ashley said. "You just got here 20 minutes ago. And you're rushing off? Come on, hang out with us. Wait, your boyfriend is in town with you?"

"He lives here," Jenny said. There was no use in hiding it. They would know by the end of the week she was sure. "Derrick Driller. We went to high school with him."

Sahara's expression turned to shock.

"Derrick Driller?" Michelle asked. "That goob. He is a dork. You can't date someone like him."

Jenny shrugged again.

"He's not a goob," she responded.

"Crap," Sahara exclaimed. "He never fucking talked to a soul in school. He didn't go to the games; he didn't go to the parties; hell, I doubt he even went to prom. I know he didn't. I saw the Queen of the Dorks, Allie Smith, crying in the bathroom because he turned her down. What a fucking loser. Tell me you're just fucking with us."

"I'm not," Jenny said. "He worked two jobs after school during high school so he could afford college. He also took care of his Mom when she was ill. And I can tell you for certain he is a hell of a lot more mature than this group. Now, I really have to go. Feel free to rip me a new asshole as soon as my back is turned. I expected it. Christ, I can't believe I used to act that way. I'm ashamed of myself. On second thought, let's not do this again in the summer. Well, unless you three gain a little perspective about how the real world works. I'll see you around."

Jenny opened the door she had entered and Judy yelled "Cut!"

"Nice emotion at the end, Jenny," Judy said, nodding her head. "I liked it. Good expressions from everyone. Derrick, are you ready?"

Derrick nodded and smiled at Sahara and Ashley, who were still sitting at the table. Michelle had gotten up to move the lights to a different section of the suite, the couch on the opposite side of the room.

Jenny and Derrick sat down and Michelle took a light reading to make sure they weren't washed out. She reset the portable lights and seemed satisfied with her second effort.

"Are you OK?" Derrick asked. Jenny considered the question. She decided she really was OK. She didn't feel weirded out or anything. In fact, she was looking forward to what came next.

"OK folks," Judy said. "Look, no time limit or anything but let's make sure we keep the action where the camera can catch it. Derrick, if you get to the point where you need some help, let me know. We can edit it out if we do it cleanly."

Derrick smiled. He didn't think he would need help with anything. All the girls had wandered around all day in varying stages of undress, stealing kisses and gropes whenever they could. He figured there would be no problem on his end.

"OK, rolling," Judy said.

Jenny tucked her head onto Derrick's strong shoulder. The visit with her friends had been completely forgotten. The past two hours, her world had revolved around nothing but her boyfriend.

She reached up and put a finger on her cheek to turn his face to her. Then she kissed him. Jenny was surprised how gentle the kiss was. It was like a kiss from a lover, she decided. She put more feeling into the kiss, and moaned softly when Derrick stroked the side of her face.

"You look lovely," he whispered, just loudly enough for the sound boom to pick up the words. It would sound like a natural remark on the video. "Your legs look terrific in that dress. Are you sure you don't want to go dancing?"

"Positive," Jenny said, pulling him downward for a deeper kiss. "I want the rest of our night to be here, alone. Happy anniversary, Love."

Derrick and Jenny kissed for several minutes. Gradually, their hands started to explore more intimate regions. Jenny couldn't contain the loud mewl that escaped her throat when Derrick's soft hand found her warm breast.

"I have a surprise for you," she said, standing with her side to the camera.

"Mmm, I love your surprises," Derrick answered.

"You'll definitely love this one, I think," Jenny said with a smile. "I took off my panties during dinner. I'm not wearing anything beneath my dress."

She lifted the hem of her dress to her hips, then slipped the straps off her shoulder and let the garment fall to the floor. Derrick took his first long look at Jenny's lean body.

"Beautiful," he said, reaching out and running his hand across her hip.

"Your turn," Jenny said, biting her lip. She lifted Derrick's shirt over his head and kissed his chest while her fingers sought the buttons of his pants. She knelt before him and slid them down his legs. Her hand immediately started to caress the bulge in his underwear. Jenny had never seen such a nice one in her life. She was gratified that it was already erect.

She had not even gotten Derrick's boxers to his thighs when her mouth engulfed his erection. She couldn't wait any longer. Jenny hadn't been exaggerating to her friends. She was a good fellatrix. But this was different from all the rest. She really wanted to impress Derrick. He was such a kind and generous man. She wanted him to really enjoy this experience. She felt her pussy start to drool as her tongue flicked around the purple head. She had eschewed lubrication, deciding that since she got wet in real life from just being around the group fully clothed, she would probably get seriously aroused when she was naked with them.

She had been right. Her hand reached down to flick her sensitive button and she speeded up the hand motions that jerked the shaft of the cock into her warm mouth. Derrick let out of moan of his own and Jenny beamed inwardly. She was succeeding. He was finding this as exciting as she was. She plunged her head forward and tried to take more of his cock into her mouth. She licked and fondled Derrick's balls and ran her hands all over his muscular ass. She decided having this particular cock in her mouth was a small slice of heaven.

All too soon she felt Derrick's hands beneath her armpits and he pulled her to her feet. He didn't hesitate for an instant before bending forward and kissing her deeply. A pair of tongues dueled in each other's mouths and outside for the benefit of the camera.

"My turn to taste you," he said, seating Jenny on the couch in a way she could open her legs toward the camera. He knelt down and she felt his mouth on her thighs and her hips. His finger traced up the inside of her leg until it came to rest on her shaved mound. The tip of his finger split her lips and he caressed her clit gently. It was like gentle torture for her and her hips began to move of their own volition. She couldn't believe the amount of stimulation the soft touch was providing as a drop of her fluid slipped between the cheeks of her ass.

Derrick's tongue traced the length of her slit and then moved upward to her clit. His finger entered her passage at the exact moment as his lips grazed her button.

"Oh, God!" Jenny said. The first orgasm, albeit a small one, hit her. Derrick continued his oral assault though another small orgasm and then a larger one before he pulled away. He had been surprised that the only taste he found was Jenny's natural flavor.

"I want you inside me," Jenny said. She tried to pull him up to lay across her but instead he lifted her easily and sat on the couch himself. Jenny understood that he wanted to let her control how quickly he entered her. He wanted to be sure her pussy wasn't stretched too far, too soon. But she knew her pussy would have to stretch to take in his monster cock. Her mouth watered – along with her slit – at the very thought of how great it would feel inside of her. She turned her ass to the camera and used her hand to point the head in the right spot.

Derrick dipped his head down to capture a nipple in his mouth as Jenny felt the first inch of the invader in her box. This was better than she even imagined. She rocked gently on the cock as more and more disappeared into her hungry cunt. Copious amounts of her pussy juice dripped down to Derrick's balls, helping Jenny along. She stopped when it hit her cervix and pulled upward, gasping as the shaft grazed her clit. She didn't stop her upward motion until only the head remained inside her. Then she repeated her previous motion, sliding herself downward more rapidly this time.

"You're going to make me cum," she moaned. "Oh, fuck."

Her motions continued, increasing in speed, as Derrick paid more attention to her breasts with his hands and to her lips with his mouth. The largest orgasm of Jenny's young life hit her and didn't stop. Derrick took his hands off her breasts to hold onto her ass or she would have tried to take every inch of her cock inside her. The next thing she knew, she saw white lights in front of her eyes. Then it was black.


Karlie found herself lying on the couch, looking up at two faces filled with mirth. Allie and Sarah stood over top of her looking down.

"Did we tell you?" Allie asked. She handed Karlie a bottle of water and wiped the sweat for the girl's chest with a warm rag.

"Oh, my Lord," Karlie said, the memory of the feelings returning to her as her pussy started to tingle more. She looked over to see Shelly, on her knees, sucking Adam's cock all the way down her throat.

Sarah saw Karlie's gaze and patted her on the shoulder.

"They still need the pop," Sarah said. "She's just making sure it won't take long."

Karlie took a long draw on the water and stood on shaky legs.

"How long did you keep the video running?" she asked Melody.

"About 10 or 15 seconds after you went limp," Melody/Judy admitted with chagrin. "I thought, you know, it was a fake one."

"Can we set up in the bedroom?" Karlie wondered, not batting an eye at Judy's admission. A fake female orgasm in the porn world was as frequent as fake names. "Look, here is what I'm thinking. Derrick is by all accounts a great guy. He would be concerned – even though I figure he's put Jenny in that state before. Take a look at the video and put me back on his lap just as I was. He'll pick me up, give me a soft kiss and carry me to the bedroom. We'll start the next scene with me on his shoulder as he holds me. Then I'll take care of getting the pop shot in there."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.