Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 59

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Karlie Chandler, aka Jenny Cinnamon, was trying too hard. Shelly had called the girl's cell phone as they approached the address she'd given them and Karlie had answered on the first ring. Shelly's mouth dropped when the girl walked out of the doorway of the third-story walkup where she lived.

Karlie work a tight red vinyl miniskirt that came less than an inch below her butt cheeks and pair of 3-inch heels. On top, she wore a white tank top that was two sizes two small and was cut so low in the front the cups of her lacy black bra showed over the top of the neck. It really didn't matter because it was so tight it was see-through anyway. Karlie's hair was teased and frizzed. She looked like, well, a porn star.

Karlie took one look at the girls and almost broke into tears. Sarah was wearing a pair of tan capri pants and a blue pullover top. She wore no stockings and low-heeled sandals. Shelly looked like a typical college girl in low-rise jeans, a maroon T-shirt and sneakers. Allie wore a knee-length white cotton shirt and a forest green polo with low-heeled shoes.

"I thought," Karlie stammered, "I thought when you said we were going out with female coworkers that it meant..."

Her voice trailed off. Shelly and Sarah each put an arm around the young woman.

"I guess I wasn't very clear," Shelly said consolingly. "Well, we found a parking space close by so you can change if you want. We just wanted to meet you, Karlie, that's all. The woman who contacted Adam said she thought you might enjoy just hanging out and meeting some people as friends. I hope I didn't pressure you into something."

"No, no," Karlie said. "I think it would be great..."

Her voice trailed off again.

"She's Ashley Malibu!" she said, her eyes widening, pointing to Allie behind the wheel.

Allie slid across and extended a hand.

"Well, 99 percent of the time, I'm Allie Timmons," she said. "The other one percent, I guess I'm Ashley Malibu. But today, I'm just Allie. Is that cool?"

"It's really cool," Karlie said.

"This is Sarah Lewis," Shelly said, handling the next introduction. "She performs as Sahara Rain."

Again Karlie's eyes got wide.

"You look really great," she said. "God, I'm so embarrassed. I look like such a tramp. Damn it. I'm always doing stupid things like this."

"No harm," Shelly assured her. "I'm Shelly Smith. We spoke on the phone."

"Do you do work, too?" Karlie asked. "I mean, I heard you introduce yourself to me on the phone as Michelle Foxx."

"She's only done a couple of videos and those were for a private customer," Allie said, sticking her tongue out at Shelly, who blushed. "Come on. Let's get you changed and we'll hit lunch. Then we'll just do girl stuff unless you have other plans."

"No, no plans," Karlie said. "I guess Judy was right about me. I'm out here by myself and it's not working real well. Be careful coming upstairs. There are some real creeps in this building. I'll hurry. Otherwise your car will disappear before we get back. I am really sorry."

"It was a misunderstanding," Sarah said. "Hell, we'll probably look back on this in a few years and laugh our asses off. It's no big deal. Do you think one of us should stay with the car?"

"It wouldn't stop them if they wanted it," Karlie answered. "I'll just be really quick. I'll change clothes and I can take this crap off my face while you're driving."

"It's going to take you 10 minutes to cut that shirt off," Allie joked. "If you really want to cause a stir, wear it without a bra."

"Ugh," Karlie said as she unlocked the front door again. "I did that for the video I did. God, I hated that so much."

Sarah put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"I heard," she said. "Adam almost never got started in the business because of what that jerk Tony Armani did."

"Yeah, that pissed me off, too," Karlie said as she unlocked the three locks on her front door. Allie and Sarah sad exchanged looks. Their looks grew sadder when they saw the apartment. It was one room – an efficiency in layman's terms but a loft in L.A. parlance – and a bathroom. But it was neat and tidy even though it was dingy and drab. Karlie grabbed a pair of jeans shorts and a T-shirt from the drawer and hustled into the bathroom to change.

"Well, I know who will be in the spare bedroom from now on if I have my way," Allie said in a soft voice that dripped with disgust. "Jesus Christ, there was a wino passed out in the fucking entryway."

"Let's get to know her a little," Shelly cautioned. "I mean, she could have some serious problems, you know. I don't want some chick with a fondness for butcher knives and slasher movies living a few feet from me."

"No needle marks on her arms or legs," Sarah said. She shrugged when Allie and Shelly looked askance. "What, like I couldn't see as I followed her up the stairs. Still, she might be spending all of her money on crack. I couldn't see with all that lipstick. Plus, you know, Melody said she doesn't work the streets or anything. I don't think she would book Adam with something like that and I don't she would be so interested in having us meet her if she wasn't straight up. Her place is clean, even the ratty-assed stove is clean. She has done her best to make this shithole a home. I think if she is even halfway cool, we try to give her a little help."

Shelly shrugged but nodded.

"Just what Adam needs," she said with a smile. "Another piece of ass he's tapped hanging out with him daily."

"Speaking of Adam tapping ass," Sarah said. "What's up with Trinity? I heard she gave him a nice view down under this morning and now she's hanging out with him alone while we're here. You did tell him I'd cut his balls off if gives her the dick, right? And you warned her about me cauterizing her pussy closed if she gives him another unauthorized view, didn't you?"

Shelly laughed.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Shelly said. "Trinity Duval could walk into the room stark naked and Adam wouldn't do anything. We have that boy thoroughly pussy whipped. Besides, she's our friend. She will flirt around with him and get him all hard and we'll reap the benefits when we get home. She does all the work, we see all the benefits."

"You're awful," Allie chimed in as Karlie, looking like a completely different person, came out of the bathroom. She still had on too much mascara and eyeliner but she planned to attend to that detail in the car. She had managed to wipe off the garish bright red lipstick that had coated her mouth. She had tried to tame her hair and failed, so instead she followed Sarah's lead and slipped on a baseball cap adorned with the logo of the Milwaukee Brewers. Her jean shorts were snug but her ass didn't hang out the back and her T-shirt fit like it should. She slipped on a pair of well-worn sneakers over her socks and was ready to go.

"I think you look better this way anyway," Sarah said. "You are a really cute girl. You shouldn't try to hide that fact behind make up. And I love your shorts. I have a pair very similar and they are my favorites. Are you hungry?"

"A little but, well, I can't afford much outside of fast food," Karlie said, glancing at the floor in embarrassment.

"Our treat," Shelly asserted. "We'll get to know you a little bit and talk a little business. Sarah has a great idea for your scene tomorrow and we want to run it past you."

"Right now we better get downstairs or the only running we'll be doing is to the cops to try to get them to find Allie's car," Karlie said.

"It's Adam's anyway," Allie said. "I'll just give him my puppy dog eyes and he wouldn't be angry. If that fails I'll blame it on Sarah."

"Then I'll bat my eyes at him and maybe shake my boobs in his direction," Sarah said. "It rarely fails. If it does, I'll tell him we let Shelly drive and she forgot where it was."

Shelly put on her best innocent face. It was a good one, everyone had to admit.

"This is a sure thing," she said. "He found out this week I've been driving his car without a license for like six months. I gave him this look and he went from ballistic to putty in my hands."

"Liar," Sarah said. "Don't let her give you that crap. She broke down blubbering and begging."

Her voice took on a whiny, pleading tone.

"'Please, Hon, I love ya, '" Sarah joked. "'Please don't stop giving me the good lovin' I need. I'll do anything if you keep me.'"

"Like you wouldn't cut off your left nipple to keep him," Allie said, nudging Sarah with her hip, as they reached the car – which was still right where they left it and still intact.

"Shit, Allie, I saw you this morning," Shelly said. "You act like you invented sex, sleeping with this huge shit-eating smile on your face."

"You just wait," Allie said. "Sarah will wake up in the morning all cheery and happy. I'll bet you laundry this week. Loser washes the winner's skimpies - by hand."

"No bet," Shelly said. Karlie watched the conversation as she removed the remainder of her makeup. Beneath it was a fresh-faced, attractive young woman.

"Uh, I don't mean to be rude," she said. "But you all live together?"

"Oh, yeah," Allie said. "I thought Shelly filled you in. We all share an apartment on the east side – with Adam or Derrick as you know him."

"And you're all dating him?" Karlie wondered.

"We are," Sarah said, with a half-smile and a shrug. "We're dating him, he's dating us, we're dating each other. It all works out."

"Oh, uh, wow," Karlie replied, stunned at the implications. "So, you guys are like, bi?"

"We'll buy it, try it, rent it, whatever," Allie said with a laugh. "Sorry, Karlie. I didn't mean to be rude. We've been sort of living together for a week now. It's working really well. Later this evening, if you want, we'll drive over and introduce you to Adam. He's a really great guy."

"He gave me a towel," Karlie said.

"Huh?" Shelly asked.

"At the scene," Karlie clarified. "I was sitting there with this asshole's cum all over my face. It was in my eyes and half up my nose and in my hair. That fucking jerk just patted me on the shoulder and said something retarded like 'How you like my work' or some shit like that. I was so stunned at how worthless I felt that I just sat there. Derrick, I mean Adam, walked up and gave me a towel. He had the look on his face like it absolutely killed him to see me treated that way."

"It did," Shelly said. "It really bothered him and it really bothered him that he let it happen to you. You know, you'll be the only woman he's worked with outside of Sarah and Allie."

Karlie nodded.

"That's what Judy told me," she said. "She said she was not sure he would agree. I, hell, I need the money. I can't find a job doing anything but sucking dick. I guess it is the only thing I'm good at."

"Hey, none of that," Allie said. "Besides, there is nothing wrong with being a good dick sucker. Ask Shelly. She is the best I've ever seen. Hell, I thought I was the best I'd ever seen until I watched her go to town. Nine inches and she took every inch. I shit you not."

Karlie's eyes widened.

"I, uh, well, I knew Derrick was really big," she said. "But, I mean, I thought it was because you were so tiny, Ash ... Allie. That's bigger than the dickwad I did the first time and I bled for two days afterward. Jesus Christ. I'll probably need a transfusion right there on the set."

"You won't," Sarah said confidently. "Look, that's part of why I wanted to write the script, you know. Adam is going to be leading and I'm afraid he'll be too timid."

"Timid is good," Karlie said. "Maybe then I can still pee without feeling like I've contracted the clap or something."

"Too timid to lead you," Allie corrected. "Call the switches; let you know if you've been down on him too long, let you know you need to do something to keep him hard."

"Which might actually be a problem tomorrow," Shelly smirked. "Because we are going to do our best to fuck him bowlegged tonight."

"Shelly," Sarah said warningly.

"It's OK," Karlie replied. "She's not embarrassing me. I know what's going to happen tomorrow and I'm OK with it."

"Darling, you have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow if you say it with resignation," Sarah said. "Look, Adam – Derrick – is really good. He's gentle and he's caring. He will not hurt you. I don't care if Judy puts a taser to his butt, he will not hurt you. On that, I will stake my life."

Karlie nodded but didn't appear reassured.

"Karlie, look, if this isn't what you want to do, maybe we can help you find something you do want to do," Allie said. "If this business isn't for you, we have no problem calling some people and maybe getting you into job that helps with the bills but lets you keep your clothes on."

Karlie sighed.

"I've paid my way like this for as long as I can remember," she said. "My dad started perving on me when I was like 12 years old. If I wanted a new swimsuit, all I had to do was ask him to come with me to the mall and let him check me out while I tried them on. If I wanted a new blouse, I would give him a glimpse of me in just my bra. The same with underwear and stuff. Then when I hit 14, things got even creepier. My Mom's younger brother moved in with us for a while. He and Dad were peas in a pod. Uncle Saul paid me $500 to shoot a video of me in a thong and T-shirt. I bet he jerked off to that sucker until his hand went numb.

"Dad found out and offered me a thousand if I would do a nude video. That's the way it went, you know. Then Mom learned about it when I just turned 16 and things got ugly in a hurry. She caught them both in my room watching me play with myself. They offered to buy me a car if I would let them watch. The next step was to let one of them take my cherry for five grand and the other to do my ass for ten. Well, that didn't happen. After that, the money stopped from that source and I was in lockdown. Hell, I didn't have a bedroom door for the last two years I lived there.

"I got up, went to school, went to the library until Mom would pick me up on her way home and then I was at home until the next morning. I snuck away a few times and lost my virginity and stuff but it was mostly me in my bedroom alone for a couple of years. My Dad and Uncle tossed me to the wolves. They were so interested in staying out of pound-me-in-the-ass prison they told Mom I was extorting them.

"She believed them, you know, and maybe I was. But by that time, I had almost $4,000 saved up – which goes a long way in Sheboygan but not quite so far in L.A. I told Dad and Uncle Saul that I planned to go the cops unless they anted up another $6,000 on my 18th birthday. They scraped and scrounged and came up with $5,600 and I headed out here the next morning. That was seven months ago. Do you know how many jobs I've had in the last seven months? I'll tell you – an even dozen. It all worked the same way. I got a job as a restaurant hostess. That lasted four days until I turned down the owner's son for a date.

"Then I worked at a convenience store for six whole weeks – until it was robbed and burned to the ground. At least I got unemployment from that. I worked at temp agency, a used book store, a nursing home. I can list them all. The only one I quit on my own was the nursing home. That was just terrible, you know, wiping up people's vomit and urine all day for $9 an hour. The others I got canned either because someone prettier came along or someone who would screw the boss came along. My last job ended six weeks ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.