Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 54

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Allie was sitting alone in the living room when Adam came in precisely at 2:45 p.m. – a scene reminiscent of the night before. Sarah was nowhere to be found.

"She heard you pull in, ripped off her clothes and ran to the bedroom," Allie said with a laugh. "You're not supposed to say a word to me, nor am I to try to entice you stay out here."

She glanced down the hallway to the bedrooms.

"However, I will just say that I would not be averse to giving you a nice long blowjob if you want one," she added. "I've been thinking we can try the standing up 69 that way you lick my little pussy and maybe even finger my tight, virgin asshole while I'm gobbling your cock. Just a thought; I don't want to encourage you."

"You're a bad girl," Adam said, leaning forward to give her a kiss.

"Ooh," Allie said. "Maybe you should give me a nice firm spanking. Then we'll do the standing 69. Fine, go play with your blonde bimbo. I've got a date with my vibrator anyway."

She smiled and took Adam's hand to lead him to Sarah's room. When she opened the door, Sarah was standing, naked, beside an armless chair. She walked forward, took Adam's hand and directed him the center of the room, kissed Allie on the cheek – and closed the door in her face.

"You're a bit overdressed, don't you think?" Sarah said, turning to Adam. There was a towel on the seat of the chair. He hastened to undress but Sarah decided to help, trying to remove his pants before his shoes were off. Since she was already kneeling in front of him anyway, she took his semi-hard cock in her mouth. "I've wanted this since you threatened to kick that chick's ass this morning. You are so fucking hot when you're angry."

She gave his dick a long lick on each side and took as much as she could in her mouth and bobbed her head. Blowjobs had been Sarah's least favorite aspect of sex – until she met Adam. She loved the way he looked down at her with such hungriness whenever she took him in her mouth. She loved the way he would gasp and sigh as she licked and sucked on the head.

She even loved it when he spurted into her mouth. That had always been the line in the sand for her. She would do a blowjob but she didn't want cum in her mouth. She had adjusted to getting it on her face in the porn shoots. Until she met Adam she would have let 100 guys cum on her face before letting any of them cum in her mouth.

Now she found she like it. She liked it straight from his cock. She liked it from Allie's mouth or from Shelly's pussy. She was also learning to take more of him into her mouth. The first time she had sucked him – on the set of 'Interludes' – she had managed only two or three inches. Now she could get almost half of in. She didn't even gag much when she tried to take him deeper. But she could tell readily that he enjoyed her oral efforts. He appreciated the efforts she went to please him – and he returned them.

Other guys she had known didn't go down on her much. She couldn't understand it because they all wanted blowjobs. If they did go down on her, they lacked enthusiasm and technique. Adam lacked neither. When he was with you, his whole focus was on bringing you as much pleasure as you were bringing him.

"Sweetie," Adam said, "you need to slow down unless you want me to go."

Sarah was torn. She wanted his cum in her mouth but she also wanted to make love to him. He had cum twice this morning but she had no trouble getting him hard an hour later on their drive to the shoot. She decided she could get him up again – and if she couldn't she could bring in Allie to help.

"Go ahead, Lover," she cooed. "I want it in my mouth. I'm going to jack your hot cum into my mouth and swallow it."

Her head went downward again. Her skilled hands worked in unison with her talented mouth to bring Adam to a shuddering climax that made him weak in the knees. Sarah felt immense pride in her newfound skills and kept sucking long after the last drops were done. She quit only when Adam became too sensitive to take any more.

"Now, sit down and let me dance for you," Sarah said as she ushered Adam to the chair. "I've never done this and I'm not a professional, so feel free to let your hands wander. There are no bouncers here, Lover."

There was no music, either, but Sarah didn't seem to notice. She gyrated her hips almost like a belly dancer. The movements made her breasts do interesting things and Adam found his hands reaching out to cup them and then his mouth following his hands. Sarah's nipples were not as long as Shelly's but they were nice. They tipped her large breasts perfectly and she responded to Adam's efforts by clutching his head to her.

"You played with those all morning and this if the first kiss they've gotten," she purred. "That feels so nice but you forget to kiss somewhere else too."

She lifted her foot to his thigh, displaying her pussy, which was already wet with desire. Adam leaned forward as best he could and gave it a long, slow lick.

"Oh, that's it," Sarah said. "I love your tongue. I think I could have you eat me out all day every day. Well, maybe not, because I want this hard thing inside of me. Is it hard yet?"

She felt Adam's head bob against her clit and pushed him back by his shoulders.

"Do you remember the first time you entered me?" she asked. "It was just like this. I sat on your lap and felt your hard cock split my little pussy. It's my favorite way now. I've always enjoyed this way but now it's my favorite because we can kiss and you can touch me everywhere while we make love. Promise you'll touch me everywhere."

"I promise," Adam said, guiding Sarah onto his lap. He cock jutted upward again, against all logic, and soon Sarah had it seated inside her warm crevice. Her lips attacked his – just like at the photo shoot – as she rocked back and forth, pinching her clit on every downward motion.

"I'm gonna go quick," she said. "But don't stop. Keep right on going until we pass out or you cum inside me."

Adam returned to kissing her and let his hands trace down her rounded butt until he found where his cock joined her cunt. He gathered a little moisture on his finger and rubbed it around her rosebud then applied gentle pressure. The ring opened and his finger slid in, sending Sarah into frenzied movement. She thrashed on Adam's cock, sending waves of pleasure through her each time her clit mashed against his pubic bone, for several seconds, never breaking their kiss.

Her motions slowed and she looked up at Adam with glazed eyes and a lazy smile.

"My God I needed that," she said. "That was a huge one. Don't stop. Now I want to turn around and do you facing the other way, like sitting down doggy style. You get so deep in me. This morning, I took you all. I could feel your balls slapping my clit. I loved it. I felt so full but you were so gentle."

She slid off her cock, eyed it for a moment before going down to suck on it a little longer, then turned around. Adam, on impulse, leaned forward and kissed Sarah's beautiful rear.

"You have such a sexy butt," he said. "Man, today when he asked if I minded putting my hands there, I about died."

"And he wondered if I minded kissing you," Sarah said. "I should have told him that I live for kissing you – and for having your hands on me. I mean, I let you paw my tits all morning. Then he wondered if my ass was another story. He would have died if I'd done what I wanted to do: fish your cock out and sit right on it. Like this..."

She sat back down, facing away from Adam, and inserted him back into her pussy. She rocked back and forth until the entire length disappeared, helped by him reaching forward and diddling her clit.

"Allie, I know you're outside the door jilling off," Sarah said. "Come on in and let us watch. You need to see this anyway."

The door opened and Allie, nude below the waist, came in sheepishly. She gasped when she saw that Sarah had taken the whole of Adam's dick.

"I can feel it clear in my cervix," Sarah said. "I thought it would feel creepy but it's nice."

"Are you sure?" Adam asked, with concern evident in his voice. "How do I get it out?"

"You don't," Sarah said. "And I'm sure. I felt it slip through. Damn, Allie. This feels a hell of a lot better than I thought it might."

"It looks hot," Allie said, her fingers working on her pussy again. "Can you do him that way? I mean can you move?"

"Once I get used to it, I think so," Sarah replied. She tried sliding up slightly and then sliding down. "Next time, I'll lube him up good. I'm afraid of hurting him. There is no moisture up there."

"It probably took enough with it," Allie said, smiling at her friend. "I can see a puddle of your juice on Adam's nuts. Do you mind if I take care of that? I know I'm not supposed to participate."

"I invited you in," Sarah said. "So help yourself. Why, you could even suck on my clit if you want."

The words no sooner left Sarah's mouth than Adam felt a warm tongue on his balls. Allie seemed intent upon making sure they sparkled because she gave them a thorough tongue bath before turning her attention to Sarah's nubbin.

"Oh shit," Sarah said. "That feels awesome. I've got a cock so deep inside me and your hot little mouth on my cunt. Fuck Allie, if I cum like this I'm afraid I'll snap his dick off. Damn. Adam, let me know if this hurts you; I'll make her stop. But fuck this is good."

"Would someone sucking on your tits make it better?" Shelly asked from the doorway.

"Oh, yeah," Sarah said. "Come on, Angel. You can lick my tits anytime you want."

"We'd be arrested," Shelly said. She was still clothed but shucked her top as she walked toward Sarah. She wore nothing beneath it but skin. Then she bent forward and started to lick and suckle the girl's large breasts.

"Holy hell," Shelly exclaimed. "He's all in you."

"He is all up in my puss," Sarah said. She was enjoying the experience. "He is all up in my puss. Allie is taking care of my clit and you are doing my boobs. All I need is a vibe in my ass and I would be thoroughly fucked."

"Loved," Shelly correct. "You are thoroughly loved. This feels good? I mean all of it."

"God, yes," Sarah said. "I'm so close to cumming harder than I ever have in my life."

"I'm fine, Sweetie," Adam whispered, gently tweaking the nipple opposite Shelly. "Don't hold back. Let yourself go."

That was apparently all Sarah needed to hear. Adam felt an incredible pressure on his cock as a strong orgasm raced through Sarah's vagina and he worried, like she had, that he might wind up a eunuch. Sarah's head lulled against his shoulder for several seconds before the contractions stopped. He saw the glassy-eyed stare had returned in full force.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.