Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 28

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Adam briefly considered simply staying at his own apartment for the night – and inviting one of the girls to stay to cuddle – but dismissed the thought quickly.

Like the rest of Saturday, the plans from the night before – of stripping, teasing, playing and loving as a group – changed. All four were tired, smelly from the dried sweat on their bodies, had full bellies from the litany of food Mike Cunningham had brought over and full brains from what Sean and Rachelle had put forth.

There were thousands of questions in each mind as Sarah produced the cards for "shower buddies" for the night. Then the group would decide if they would sleep all in one bed or separately. Despite the obvious subjects, Allie broached something that appeared to Adam to be completely random.

"Have you ever been with a virgin, Adam?" she asked as Sarah shuffled.

"What? Why?" Adam wondered, as he helped Sarah pick up the cards she dropped when Allie spoke.

"Well, we were all talking today about the number of sex partners we'd had, you know, pre-business," Allie replied off-handedly. "I've determined that I had 13. Sarah has had five and Shelly only the one. But no one knew about you.

"In fact, no one remembers you even talking about sex. I mean, your own sex life. Shelly said she knew about Lisa. We know about your famous hook-up – but we didn't mention it. Is that all the girls you've been with? If not, were any of the others virgins? They are simple questions and I think they are reasonable ones."

Adam glanced at the others sitting across from him. The expectant looks on their faces was evident.

"OK, I guess you're right," Adam said. "I don't have many different partners. After my first time, it was almost a year before I did it again. I dated that girl for another year – until I cheated on her with the first girl again. I told Sandra about it – that was the girl from home – and she dumped me. I met another girl a few months later and we hung out together, dating but nothing serious, you know, until I came out here.

"My freshman year I didn't date much but I hooked up with a girl and we would get together at least two or three times a week. I did the same thing last summer while I was home. Then I met Lisa when I got back and was with her until December. Then you three. None of them were virgins, though. I, uh, well, after Sandra, I pretty well stayed away from inexperienced girls, except for Shelly, I guess."

"What happened with Sandra?" Shelly asked.

"Well, we were both young," Adam said. "I was clumsy and she had only one partner before me. It caused her a lot of distress. She said she didn't mind, that it only hurt for a few minutes at the beginning and for a while when she first woke up. But I guess I minded. I got a little better, I hope. But she was always sore. She always walked a little funny when she would walk down the bus aisle to sit with me. She always smiled and she always seemed pleased, but I knew it still hurt. That really bothered me."

"Hon, the others were sore, too," Sarah said, patting him on the hand. "But they probably knew it caused you heartache, so they hid it. I was a little sore on the plane. Allie said she knew she's been with a big one the day before. But we didn't play on it for sympathy. First, we didn't want sympathy. We wanted more. Second, we knew it would bother you."

"And we wanted more," Allie said with a laugh.

Sarah looked to Shelly for her to bring up the real reason. Shelly's face turned red but she nodded.

"Adam, I might be a virgin still," she said.

Adam glanced to the girls on either side before looking across the table to Shelly with a questioning gaze.

"She isn't joking," Sarah said. "We'll know more soon. But you know what a hymen is, right?"

Adam nodded. He had a vague notion.

"It's a membrane that stretches across part of the opening of the vagina," Allie clarified because she could see Adam didn't really know what it was. "If it is present the first time a girl has sex, it can be torn, which causes the bleeding that all virgin stories play up. Depending upon the size of the penis – or whatever is used – it also can be stretched or punctured, leaving it entirely intact or partially intact."

"OK," Adam said. He tried not to sound dubious but he was.

Sarah held up her index finger.

"According to reliable estimates, Shelly's only previous sexual experience was with a person whose penis was about this size," she said. "If her hymen is thick, it is possible that he punctured it but he did not tear it. I will admit that it did not occur to me to look while I was down there last. But the reason Shelly is having so much difficulty with objects larger than this is because she will need to be de-virginized."

"I'm going to see a gynecologist as soon as I can," Shelly said quickly, but quietly. "She will be able to tell me more, I guess. She might even be able to cut away anything left impeding the insertion or help me find a way to stretch the opening out a little."

"But it's still going to hurt the first few times," Allie said. "Maybe every time, at least afterward. Adam, you're incredibly gentle. It has nothing to do with you as a person or as a lover. It's biology. No matter how aroused a woman gets, there is going to be some discomfort from accommodating something that size when the arousal wanes."

"We brought this up for two reasons," Sarah said. "First, it is something you need to think about and learn to accept. The reason, for me at least, that I can deal with the discomfort is because the pleasure is worth it and you are worth it."

"That's the same for me," Allie said. "And it will be the same for Shelly, I'm positive."

Shelly agreed.

"The second reason we discussed this now is so you don't get all sexy and grabby in the shower or in bed," Sarah joked. "We figured this might toss a little water on the fire."

Adam started to respond when he realized she was kidding. Instead, he simply nodded.

"Now, who draws first?" Allie asked.


Adam shared a short, sexless shower with Allie, which disappointed her a little. He helped wash her hair and her body, but he was clinical. Still, she was gratified that the sight of her and the feel of her brought him to an aroused state. She kissed him gently on the lips as he knelt to dry off her torso.

"You're scared," she said.

"A little," he agreed. "It bothers me that you're in pain."

"Not pain," Allie clarified. "Discomfort is a better word. But it's not really even that. You know how your lungs feel after a long run? They burn a little for a few minutes until things get back to normal. It's not pain. It's not soreness. It's not really even uncomfortable. It's just different from what you're used to. It's the same with me. But it is exhilarating, too. Does that make sense?"

"A little, I guess," Adam said. "It doesn't feel like, say a twisted ankle that throbs with every step you take?"

"No," Allie said. "At least I don't, not with you. With others, yes. It feels a lot like that because of the abrasions on the outside of my pussy and inside it, too. A girl gets abrasions in certain spots every time she has sex. There is no way around it. Mostly, they are really small and you never notice them.

"Rougher sex leaves larger abrasions. Those are more noticeable, obviously. Really rough sex, like porn movie sex, with a really big dick leaves even more cuts and scrapes. It is sometimes two or three days before I can pee comfortably. Part of it is because the acid in my pee hurts but what's even worse is wiping afterward. Even the softest tissue hurts because the cuts are right outside the opening to my vagina. There are times it hurts to even open my legs the day after."

Adam started to speak but Allie put her finger over his mouth.

"I would have kissed you but I have more to say," she said with a smile. "Thursday evening and yesterday morning, I had no trouble in the bathroom. There was no blood on the toilet paper afterward and I was sore but not in the usual places. My abdomen was sore because I came so hard and so often. My legs were a little sore but I don't know why. I guess it is because I was more active with you.

"Instead of just being tossed on my back or rolled onto my hands and knees, we were, I don't know, equal in where we went and what we did. So I wasn't sore. There were still slight abrasions. Even if I had sex with that guy Shelly used to date, there would be abrasions. But they were far less – like light years away – from what I usually experience.

"I could have had sex with you – no, strike that – I could have made love to you again Thursday night or yesterday morning with no problem. I wanted to do just that, in fact. Even after this morning, when I just went after you quick and dirty, I don't hurt. You saw me wash myself down there. I didn't flinch or even notice. So don't worry about hurting any of us."

"You'll tell me if I get too, frisky, I guess?" Adam asked.

"Maybe," Allie admitted. "This morning probably not. If you would have started to lift your hips and drive into me, I probably would have enjoyed it greatly and wanted more. But I think you can rest assured that we will tell you if you are doing something we don't enjoy or we find painful or humiliating. Is that fair?"

"It is," Adam replied. "Look, I ... I really like you, Allie. I felt a spark between us the first time I saw you. Not a sexual spark, although that was there, too, I think, but a connection."

"I felt it too," Allie said softly. "I'm new to this – the feelings thing. I think I put mine away when I was a kid and I've just found them again. I'm a little worried that I'm going to jump in too deep. Not just with you but with Sarah and Shelly, too. I want you to promise me something."

"If I can," Adam said.

"No, you have to promise me this," Allie insisted. "It's important. You have to promise me if you see me start to pull away, you try to pull me back in. I do that. I start to get nervous and anxious and I run away. You have to at least promise to make me talk to you and the others before I run. Will you do that?"

"I will," Adam said. He wrapped his arms around the tiny nude woman and engulfed her in a hug. "I can promise you faithfully, Allie Timmons, that you will not get away without one hell of a fight from me."


Sarah and Shelly waited patiently for their turn to shower.

"You rigged the draw, didn't you?" Shelly asked.

"Me?" Sarah said innocently.

"Yes, you," Shelly smiled. "Thursday night, you spent time alone with Allie and I spent time alone with Adam. Last night, you and Adam were alone and Allie and I were alone. Tonight it's you and me. You're good. I had to watch really closely."

"Don't mention it to anyone else," Sarah said with a sigh. "I didn't do it last night. That was pure random chance. But I saw everyone was distracted so I did it this evening to make sure I got a chance to visit with you for a while."

She put her arm around Shelly.

"You were an absolute dynamo today," Sarah continued. "Rachelle got things moving but once you saw what needed to be done, you really took charge, particularly of getting the guys involved. That was cool and I haven't got the chance to tell you how impressed I am with your leadership skills."

"I'm no leader," Shelly protested.

Sarah laughed.

"Just like Walt is no leader," she said.

"He isn't," Shelly said. "Adam is the leader up there."

Sarah shook her head and pulled Shelly a little tighter.

"Ask Adam, he'll tell you," Sarah said. "He could be the leader. The others would follow him and they sometimes do. But in everyday, mundane things, he looks to Walt and moves everyone to where Walt wants them. He does the same thing down here with us. Depending on the circumstances, he lets one of us lead and he pretends it's him doing it."

"He's not like that!" Shelly said. There was anger in her voice.

"I didn't mean it badly," Sarah said. "I meant it in a good way. He deflects praise if it is offered. But he accepts the responsibility if something goes wrong. I saw him do his best to transfer Mary's ire to him today over something Walt did. Mary wasn't really angry about it. She was pretending. But Adam didn't know that. He looked to you today to see what you thought needed to be done. Then he did it. If things had gone belly up, he would have taken the blame. If I were to tell him what a good job he did today, he would say he just did what you wanted him to. That's what I meant."

The door to the bathroom opened and Allie and Adam exited, both wearing only their lower underwear. Allie's small chest was puffed out and Adam looked down her in adoration.

"I thought I said no screwing around in there," Sarah admonished in a light voice. "I've seen that look on his face before, Allie. What did you do to him?"

"We did nothing of a sexual nature," Allie said haughtily, puffing her breasts out further. "We had a simple shower and then we talked as we dried the other off. So bite me."

Sarah leaned forward and clicked her teeth about a foot from Allie's nipples. Both girls giggled. Then the four exchanged hugs before Shelly and Sarah went in to get clean. Adam sat on the couch with Allie on his lap, just cuddling while waiting for the others to finish. Sarah and Shelly continued their conversation in the bathroom.

"We're going to get this figured out, you know," Shelly said, patting Shelly on her pussy softly. "Once we do, everything will be just fine."

"Can you look to see if I still have it?" Shelly asked. She lifted a foot to the side of the tub to spread her lower lips open.

Sarah chuckled.

"I wouldn't know what to look for, Shelly," she said. "And I couldn't be trusted down there. You have the cutest little pussy. Those puffy lips just drive me crazy. Plus, you are so tight I can practically feel it sucking on my tongue. It drives me crazy just thinking about it. The rest of us, too, by the way. When we finally make it shopping, I'm going to buy you a pair of tight, thin short shorts to wear around the house. And a tight tank top that shows off your nipples."

"Stop," Shelly said. "You're getting me excited. I am going to buy a couple of things for just around the house. You really like the way I look?"

"Oh, yeah," Sarah answered. "I can't really explain it other than I like the inside so much. But the outside definitely draws attention. It's a good thing you wore a bra today. Every guy in the room had his eyes glued to you. Do you remember that nice old man you help right at the end?"

"Mr. Welks," Shelly said.

"Well, he is not a nice, old man," Sarah said. "He is a nice, old pervert. He brushed off Allie and Mary to wait until you had time to help him. He was too old to do much of anything with you, I'm sure. But I'm also sure he was willing to die trying.

"And Adam? Don't get me started on that degenerate. His eyes never left one of our asses, our boobs or our pussies all day long. If we all happened to be out of the room, he perved on Mary or Rachelle. If we all were gone, he checked out Celina. Hell, I even saw him give Edna the once-over – more than once-over, too. But as soon as he saw one of us come back in, his attention shifted immediately. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy, if you want to know the truth."

"I get warm in places when I think about him," Shelly giggled. "But the fuzzy part, not so much. Although, Thursday night when he tongued my little box, things got a lot fuzzy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.