Daze in the Valley
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Shelly was eager to get back to bed. Probably too eager if she had taken a moment to think about it. She and Adam had wandered to his room at 10 p.m. She wanted to be awake at 6 and he needed to be up by 7 to get to their 8 o'clock class.

Shelly shook her head when Adam came back from the bathroom in a pair of shorts. Fine, she thought, let him be that way. Once Adam had taken his spot by the wall, Shelly pushed her shorts down to her ankles.

Then she lifted her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra. Wearing only a brief pair of tan panties, she crawled into bed.

"You're a little underdressed for sleeping," Adam mentioned.

Shelly turned to him with her most innocent look.

"What do you mean?" she asked coyly. "Last night and this afternoon, I slept in one article of clothing. I had on nothing beneath your shirt. I still have one article of clothing."

She reached up and playfully nipped him on the chin.

"Do my boobies bother you?" she asked as she ran her fingertips over the mentioned items.

"Well, no," Adam admitted. "None of you bothers me. But seeing you this way is ... it's stimulating."

She cast a sideways glance at his penis, which was covered beneath a sheet, a pair of shorts and underwear, she figured.

"I would offer to alleviate some of that stimulation but I know how you'll answer," she said. "If it is any consolation, I'm stimulated too. So we can deal with the stimulation by ignoring it or we can deal with the stimulation by relieving it. You know which I would prefer but I'll allow you to make the decision."

For now, she thought.

"It's too late for us to start something," Adam said, taking the side road. "So let's just cuddle up and go to sleep."

Shelly was gratified he hadn't dismissed her out of hand. She agreed that once that they started it would be a while before it was concluded. She had some surprises in store for him. Shelly put her head on his shoulder. She loved the way his skin felt against hers. Her already moist pussy dampened further. Adam might have another pair of panties on his mirror in the morning.

"Is a good-night kiss out of the question?" Adam asked. Shelly was surprised but shifted easily to lift her face to his. The kiss was not without passion but it was fairly chaste. Adam seemed to relish the feeling of her lips on his. Her pointy nipples were pressed into his chest and he longed to touch them – but he knew where that would lead. Instead, he let his hands roam across Shelly's back as the kiss lengthened.

His hands slid beneath her panties almost of their own accord when he felt her tongue brush his lips. Shelly had almost shifted until she was astride him. She felt his hands on her ass and she felt his rampant hard-on rubbing her slit. With great reluctance she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed herself to a seated position. Her nipples jutted forward proudly and Adam's eyes traced their way up from her tight stomach, across her full breasts to her sweet face. He saw a wry smile there.

"If I didn't have to go to class in the morning and pay attention, I would try to take this further," she said in a whisper. "But I do and so do you. But I love the way you make me feel, Adam. I love the way you look at me. So we're going to make this work."

Adam nodded. He could feel Shelly's warmth even though his layers of clothing. She moved back to put her head on his chest but she stayed atop him.

"I'm going to get myself ready for you," she whispered. "When we make love for the first time, you won't have to worry about hurting me."

Shifting to the left a little, she pulled her book bag over and pulled out a large, realistic looking dildo.

"I call it Adam," she said with a smirk. "Although lately it has been answering to Derrick, too."

"Good God!" Adam said. "That thing is monstrous."

"I don't think it is any bigger than you are," Shelly answered. "And I think it's actually smaller around."

Adam shook his head.

"Can I check?" Shelly asked with a hint of meekness in her voice. "I mean, just to see. I won't play or anything – much."

Adam closed his eyes for a moment, fought against himself, and nodded.

Shelly was off his waist in a flash.

"Lift your hips so I can get your chastity belt off," she giggled. She pulled his shorts and underwear down to his knees and his thick cock bounced against his stomach. Shelly let out a small gasp but stifled it. "Just lay still and I'll put Little Adam beside Big Adam."

She laid the cold dildo beside Adam's warm cock.

"You're right," she said. "This is slightly longer. But you are thicker."

She reached out and ran her hand the length of Adam's member. He gasped at the sensation.

"I want to show you something," Shelly said after a moment's thought. Since she was sitting beside him in only the briefest of panties – panties with a large wet spot at the crotch – Adam wasn't certain what else there was to be seen.

"Have you ever been deep throated?" Shelly asked. The tentativeness was back.

"Uh, maybe, I'm not sure," Adam said. He wasn't certain what deep-throating entailed.

"Let's try this," Shelly said. "Has a girl ever got more in her mouth than Ashley did today?"

"No," Adam said without hesitation. Ashley had done a wonderful job of fellating him but there was still a good three inches of his cock left outside of her mouth. Sahara had only managed to get two or three inches into her mouth.

"Watch," Shelly said. Her chest held a glow of arousal and Adam could smell her scent. It was somewhat intoxicating. She took the long dildo and licked thoroughly up and down each side. Then she tilted her head backward.

Adam watched in astonishment as inch after inch of the phallus disappeared into Shelly's mouth. Soon there was only a small amount left out. She gagged only slightly when she pulled the fake cock from her throat.

"I was at a slumber party when I was 12 or 13, and my friends and I tried that on a banana," she said. "I can take a whole banana in my mouth and even a cucumber if it's not too big around. I've been practicing on this for the last few weeks. Can I try to do it to you?"

"Oh, you don't need to do that," Adam said. Shelly put her hand across his mouth.

"I want to do it," she said. "I got this thing to practice so I could do it for you. It is my one special sexual talent that few others can share. Now, would you like for me to take your cock into my mouth, deep throat you and let you cum before you go to sleep?"

There was huskiness in Shelly's voice.

"I would like that," Adam said when she took her hand away. She wasted no time but dropped her head to his lap. Her warm breath – and knowing it was Shelly doing it – sent shivers up Adam's spine. He wished she were closer so he could touch her. But she was kneeling on the bed with her knees between his calves. All he could reach was the top of her head, so he stroked her hair gently.

Shelly didn't start sucking immediately. She took a great deal of time to lick the base and around the purple, angry looking head. She took each of his balls into her mouth and sucked gently before working her way back upward.

She held the base firmly but gently and sucked the head into her mouth. It felt so much different than the dildo. It was warmer and had less flexibility than the fake cock. She got two or three inches into her mouth before she pulled off.

"I need to change positions," she said with a laugh. "For some reason I can't seem to bend yours like I can the plastic one."

"You can stop if it bothers you," Adam said.

"Are you insane?" she asked. She pulled her panties down in one motion and spread her puffy pussy for Adam. It glistened with moisture. "I almost came from just having your cock in my mouth. You agreed to a blowjob and Mister, you are getting a blowjob."

Shelly was still naked when she sat back on the bed. Adam had a clear view of her pussy and her asshole when she shoved his shorts the rest of the way down his legs and over his feet. Her outer lips were thicker, wider than any others he'd seen. They closed up tightly around her pussy so the inner lips were not visible at all. Adam had heard such phenomena referred to as a "cameltoe."

She tried again from her new angle and seemed to be having better success.

Her knees were beside Adam's shoulders and she felt him caressing her thighs. Each time she would moan, a little more of Adam's thick cock slid into her throat.

"Put your knees across me," Adam said. "I want to lick you."

Shelly didn't dislodge more than an inch as she shifted. She lost her focus when Adam's parted her meaty lips with his fingers and she felt him licking her copious moisture. But again, when she moaned, she was able to get more and more of Adam's cock in her mouth. When Adam started to concentrate on her clit, Shelly forgot all about deep-throating. She started sucking and jacking Adam, trying to get him to cum – because she knew she would last only a few more seconds.

She plunged her mouth downward as her orgasm swept over her. When she opened her eyes, she saw only Adam's ball sac hanging there. She had taken the whole thing in her mouth. Shelly felt immense pride at her accomplishment. She had swallowed his whole dick to the root. Adam moaned when Shelly hummed softly in her throat. Gratified by his response, Shelly did it again louder.

"Oh, God, Shelly," Adam moaned. Shelly pulled off the cock and focused on the head again. Adam had continued to rub her opening and lick and nuzzle the inside of her thighs. Shelly felt so wanton, so lascivious. She loved it. She loved every minute of this. She came again when he slipped the tip of a finger into her tight hole. She felt his hands against her virgin asshole and wondered for a moment if she could take him there, too.

"Oh, hon, I'm gonna cum soon," Adam warned, as Shelly's hands jerked his cock into her mouth. She didn't pull her head back, just mumbled that she heard him and understood. When she felt the first warm spurt, Shelly plunged back down on the cock and started to hum as loudly as she could. Her hands cradled Adam's balls and she could tell he was fighting to keep his hips on the bed as he shot jet after jet down her throat.

He was still hard when Shelly pulled off. She licked and sucked to get the rest of his cum out then licked her lips and sighed. She tried to pull back when Adam dragged her down for a kiss but relented and kissed him deeply. She had tasted herself before – and liked it as much as she had liked Ashley earlier in the day – but she wasn't sure if Adam would enjoy kissing her once he regained his senses and realized where her mouth had just been.

She was drawn from her thoughts by Adam's probing tongue in her mouth and his still erect cock at the entrance to her slit. She shifted slightly and felt the hole open to accommodate the intruder. Adam had his hands on her hips but he wasn't pulling her forward or pushing her backward. If they continued, it would be her decision. But she didn't want their first time to be quick. She wanted it to take hours and hours. So she shifted forward and kissed Adam again. He didn't pull away and held her tightly to him.

"You don't mind kissing me, you know, afterward?" she asked as she lay down beside him again.

"I always figured if you were willing to have it your mouth, I should be willing to have it in mine," Adam said with a grin. "Now, I'm not interested in hanging out at the men's room at Rockford Park or anything. But you know. How about you? My mouth was there too."

"Every time I finish with that dildo, I lick it clean before I wash it," Shelly admitted. She was with her lover. There was nothing taboo.

"Shelly, that was amazing," Adam said. "When you started to hum, well, I thought one of my nuts was going to let loose and come out the end. That was, by far, the most intense sexual act I've ever participated in – or even seen or heard about. You learned that at a slumber party?"

"I was the only one who could do it," Shelly said proudly. "I have no gag reflex. I could be a sword swallower in the circus. I mean, I swallowed your sword. When I came, it was so incredible. I mean, well, I came three times already today. Ashley went down on me after the first scene. Sahara went down on me after the second – well, you heard that, I guess. But this one was bigger than either of those. I mean, I was turned on big time this morning. But tonight was just, I don't know. And I've never come from having something inside me. But when you slipped your finger in me, I came again. I can't wait to make love to you, Adam. Honestly, I am so torn right now. I want to feel you inside me. But I want our first time to be slow and unhurried, you know."

"I know perfectly," Adam said. "When you were kissing me, it was all I could do to keep my hands from guiding you downward or lifting my hips upward. I wanted to make love to you so much, Shelly."

He shook his head and sighed.

"Well, I guess I can tell you," he said. "I've thought about making love to you for months. Maybe since the first time we met. I don't fantasize about Mary or Rachelle. But I did you. When I came just now, I thought I was going to pass out. I was so worried about jerking and choking you or hurting you. That is the only thing that kept me from dropping over."

Shelly beamed at him and kissed him thoroughly again.

"Well, Mister, that is not the last time you'll be getting one of those," she said. She took a deep breath. "I've decided something. Or at least I think I have. If Sarah's script gets green-lighted, and they cast who we want, I want to do it. I want to be the masked girl in the third scene. But I don't want Sarah or Allie to know I can take all of you. So you'll only get those blowjobs when we're alone until the movie is shot. When we're all together, it will be the run of the mill ordinary hummer. OK?"

"There is nothing run of the mill about you, Shelly Smith," Adam said as he hugged her tightly. "But I do have a couple of questions. First, are you sure about doing the movie? No one will pressure you."

"I'm not sure but I'm leaning toward it," she admitted. "Look, I don't want to make a career of it or anything. If I do anything at all, it will be that one movie and that's it. I hope maybe we can make some movies of our own beforehand, you know, just with the four of us."

"Well, I guess that answers my second question," Adam said.

"Which was?" Shelly asked. She was pretty sure she knew and she was definite about this answer.

"Well, I like Sarah and I like Allie," Adam said. "But, well, I guess I'm pretty close to being in love with you – if I'm not all the way there already."

Shelly felt a small tear form in her eye. She hadn't expected any sort of admission like this. She pulled him down and kissed him warmly and deeply.

"I feel the same way about you," she said. "I'm pretty sure I love you, Adam. But finish your thought."

"Well, are you certain you want to include them in our relationship?" Adam concluded.

"Yes," Shelly said firmly. "Adam, you're going to have sex with them. I'm going to have sex with them. At least I want to have sex with them again. I guess, well, I guess I sort of like girls, too. You know, Mary and Rachelle, I picked their fake names for them. I picked Candy Bottoms for Mary because she has a gorgeous ass. I picked Destiny Lixxx for Rachelle because when she licks her lips, I get wet. I could just imagine her licking me. Not that I would encourage that or anything. You know what I'm saying."

"Sort of," Adam said. "I've noticed Mary's body. That suit she wore to the lake last year about caused me to cum in my pants."

"That was a hot one," Shelly admitted with a laugh. "Maybe she will wear it Saturday. What about Rachelle?"

"She always seemed so unapproachable," Adam said with a shrug that caused Shelly's head to bob and her to giggle. "I mean, she's pretty and she has a nice firm body. But she is not Mary and she definitely is not you."

Warmth spread through Shelly again. She had always considered herself last among the three in looks, mostly because Eric was always sparse with compliments.

"I saw you at the pool in a two piece when I first moved in here," Adam continued. "I hadn't met Eric yet. I hoped you were, you know, someone else from the complex. I shuttled back and forth from my dorm to here last summer. When Eric appeared and introduced you as his girlfriend, I had some mean thoughts about Eric. Then when I saw how he treated you and the other girls, I had more unkind thoughts."

"Well, he had unkind thoughts about you, too," Shelly said. "But he was too much of a pussy to do anything about them. You, on the other hand, dealt with him quickly and firmly. You let him know that Mary and Rachelle were not his handmaidens and you let him know if he treated me like crap, you would treat him like crap. But enough about him; back to our topic. I enjoyed having sex with Ashley and Sahara. I will enjoy having sex with Allie and Sarah more, I think. And I hope all four of us can develop a nice, loving comfortable relationship – with lots of sex together and lots of sex individually. Does that answer your questions?"

She felt Adam nod.

"Does it turn you off of me?" she asked hesitantly. He answered by pulling her closer and kissing her nose until she brought her lips to meet his.

That was answer enough for her.


Friday morning was typical for Adam except for one thing: he awoke to find Shelly's naked twat only a couple of inches from his face as she bent forward and struggled to get into her shirt – a light pink sleeveless pullover with a cross-tie back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.