Daze in the Valley
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Michelle at least waited until they were in the car before exploding.

"Dungeons and Dragons with a lot of fucking?" she asked. "Dungeons and Dragons with a lot of fucking?"

"Well, it is," Sahara said defensively.

"That is brilliant!" Michelle said. She had been so excited she had forgotten to flash her twat at Derrick when she climbed in. But he caught a look at her ass when she turned to hug the girl next to her. "Tell us about it."

"Well, there is a knight, a princess and a female warrior on a quest," Sahara said, buoyed by the excitement in her friends' faces. "The first scene is them in the woods. The knight and female warrior have sex but the princess is too embarrassed. So she just lays there and masturbates.

"The second scene is where the princess is abducted by, well, by someone. It could be an evil witch or a queen or a warlock or a warlord. But she gets abducted. She gets seduced and winds up having sex with, well, whoever abducts her.

"The third scene is back to the heroes. They meet a second man and woman and convince them to join in looking for the princess. Of course, they fuck.

"The fourth scene is at wherever the princess is held. The heroes burst in, slay or convert the bad person. But the only way to break the spell on the princess if for the knight to have sex with her.

"The fifth scene is after the quest is done. They all have sex together. I mean, there is a lot of sex but the dialogue is pretty good too. It's not just random humping. There is a plot and the sex furthers the plot. At least I think it does."

"Is that what you were working on in Miami?" Ashley wondered.

Sahara nodded but blushed again.

"It really crystallized in the last few days," she confessed. "I mean, I can picture the whole thing in my head. I even started to put down like a wish-list for the cast."

Ashley raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, really?" she inquired.

"Well, sort of," Sahara said. "Like I said, it is a wish list. Nothing more."

"Let me guess, you're the princess," Ashley jibed.

"Uh, no, actually I was the female warrior," she said. "But I think I have a better plan. I might rewrite some of it. You were going to be the princess."

"Me?" she asked. "I'm no princess. I'm small and nimble. I am definitely a thief or maybe an assassin. I think we all know who the knight is."

She nudged Derrick, who was driving by this point, with her elbow.

"Well, yeah," Sahara said. "He would be the knight. But I'm thinking of something else. You can be the assassin-slash-thief if you want. I'll play the second warrior. With my trusted, masked sidekick, whose identity will remain forever a mystery."

Michelle's ears perked up.

"I could do a full-body henna tattoo on you," Ashley said. "Like they did on the Moors during the Crusades. No one would recognize you – ever. I mean, if you want to do it. And it gets picked up. And we're allowed to set the cast. You know what I mean."

"I do and I'll think about it," she said. "That means we can pick out a princess and an evil sorcerer. I think the evil sorcery has to be killed, though. None of us want to fuck him. Do we?"

"No," echoed both Ashley and Sahara.

"This is really good stuff," Ashley said. "And I have a sneaking suspicion if it's shot on a blue screen our resident computer guru can add trees or a castle or almost anything. If we can convince her that Derrick's naked ass is not a bad thing."

"So, Derrick, who do you want to fuck next?" Ashley joked. "Whoever you decide will be the princess."

"Hey, he doesn't get to choose," Sahara said. "He'd pick some big busted bimbo who can't read a line and who would ruin everything."

The girls chuckled.

"Actually, I was thinking about just working with you two from now on," he said.

"Um-hmm," Michelle said.

"Well, you three if it comes to that," he corrected.

"Better," she said. "But you'll still have to fuck the princess to further the plot. So deal with it. How about that girl we met today?"

"You're kidding, right?" Ashley asked. "She is doing porn so she can pay for her drug habit. No other reason. She won't be allowed to work today either. I should have told Ben but I didn't want to get involved. Her card is from last Friday."

"Her card?" Michelle wondered.

"AMS test," Sahara said. "Adult Medical Services. We get tested every month for diseases. No card, no work. Some places – like Daystar – won't let you work if your card is three days old. If you decide to do this, you'll have to be tested. I mean under your real name and everything. It is at a legitimate medical facility, though. Confidentiality still applies and all that. But you'll be back to being Shelly Smith for at least a little while."

"I'm still Shelly Smith almost all the time," she said. "In fact, there is no reason that Shelly, Allie and Sarah can't be having this conversation."

"Except you're not wearing panties yet," Derrick put forth. "If you start changing the rules, I'll never figure it out."

"Fine," Michelle said. "In that case, do you want to hear what happened in the bathroom?"

"Sure," Derrick said. "Although you can leave out the parts I know about. Let's see, I know Ashley gave you a nice good long lick. Long enough to get plenty of your juices on her tongue to bring to me."

"She did not!" Michelle said.

"Well, she licked someone before she kissed me," Derrick said with a grin. "I don't think it was Karen so I would guess it was either you or Sahara."

"I mean, yeah, she, she licked me," Michelle stammered. "I mean, I can't believe she brought you a taste a taste. I thought it was on her lips only."

"She brought you a taste," Sahara reminded her.

"And if one of you bitches would have offered to drive, I might be getting another one," Michelle responded. "But no, let's put the only cock we have under the steering wheel instead of in the back seat where it might do some good. That makes perfect sense."

"He's drained," Ashley said. "It will be midnight before he gets it up again."

"Actually... ," Derrick said with a smirk. "There was a slight conversation I overheard that got me up again in no time. Something about, hmm, let me see if I can remember ... oh yeah, 'stay away from my clit and just lick the cum out with your tongue then give us both a kiss, ' and 'oh my God, Sahara has her fucking tongue in my asshole.' Does that ring any bells for anyone? Maybe I just imagined it."


Derrick saw three faces blushing furiously.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.