Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Foreword

Drama Sex Story: Foreword - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Author's note:

I pondered for a few days at the beginning of this tale about where to include the information I'm about to share. I considered a blog posting, but those tend to get lost quickly. I considered an end note but it appears from the e-mail I receive that a lot of people skim over the yellow areas. I finally settled on an author's note.

First, standard disclaimers apply. This is a work of fiction. No characters contained herein are based, in whole or in part, on any person, living or dead. Any resemblance is coincidental. They are purely subjects of my imagination. This work of fiction may not be posted on any other site or reproduced in any fashion without the written consent of the author.

Now, some admissions.

I admit I do not know how the adult entertainment industry works. Outside of tipping a few singles here and there at the curiously named "gentlemen's clubs," and posting stories at this adult-oriented Web site, I have never participated in the industry. Just as I do not know for certain how the water in the river ends up as ice in my refrigerator, I'm not certain how the porn on my computer evolved (and like the ice, I'm pretty sure I do not want to know). I only know it is there when I want it and I am thankful. I bring this up in the vain attempt to stem the tide of e-mails from people wishing to enlighten me or wishing to point out that the way I have portrayed things is far different from reality. To the first group, let me just say I am not interested in enlightenment on the subject (it scares me); to the second, I know it is not reality – I just told you two paragraphs earlier it is fiction. Let's focus, people.

I admit I do not know how Actor A and Actress B are hired to fit Tab C into Slot D by Company X. For all I know there is a lottery system to decide who gets to diddle with whom. This is not a biography and it is very likely that I am completely off base. The way I portrayed worked best for the story. And since the main characters get to have a lot of hot sex, they all seem OK with how I hired them.

I admit that I do not know if the way Adam Walters gets into the business is even remotely possible, let alone feasible. It seemed reasonable to me – and since I was the one at the keyboard and thus in control of Adam's life – it seemed reasonable to him. At least he hasn't complained about it. But he's getting laid a lot, so why would he?

I admit that I do not know how much actors and actress in the adult entertainment industry are paid or even how they are paid (i.e. cash, check, money order, Western Union, barter or promise of future services). I picked numbers that seemed workable to me and went with it. Thankfully, the expenses of fictional characters are minimal and no one has hit me up for a raise or held out for a bigger paycheck.

I admit that I do not know if actors and actress and the crews at the shoots are members of a union or guild. The story worked best if they weren't, so they aren't. Besides, I'm too cheap to pay scale and my fictional workers don't need to send their damned kids to private school (or even to buy food for them).

I admit that, although the characters are fictitious, some of the Web sites I use are patterned after ones that actually exist (as frightening as that might seem when you get there). I do not know the individual proprietors involved in the real Web sites and I used the most egregious examples as a microcosm to illustrate the whole. It is not an indictment of the industry in general or of the Web sites in specific (I will leave those indictments to the zealots and to the state of Florida).

I admit that I have looked at pornographic materials and I likely will look at them again (unless I am struck blind moments after posting this story; then I'll just listen to them). The specific sexual actions mentioned in this work of fiction are real. The motivations portrayed in the story are not real. To the best of my knowledge, I have spoken to no one who presently works in or previously has worked in this business. I am certain that there are actors, producers and agents who are kind to children, animals and old people. What is portrayed is my impression and my interpretation of the underlying factors behind their on-screen actions and the products they produce. It is not intended to be taken as a psychological profile of those who work in the industry or those who enjoy the fruits of their labors (yes, I mean you, perv).

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.