Losing in Vegas - Cover

Losing in Vegas

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A newly married couple goes to Vegas for their honeymoon and gets in deep. In more ways than one. His attitude about things gets him in even deeper. Well not HIM, exactly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Krebs had one of his assistants, a stunning Asian woman with long black hair and small breasts, take us to a suite. Two more knockout women served us drinks and a meal. Eventually young men started arriving. One of the women suggested that Amanda wait until everyone was there before talking to any of them. Within half an hour there were ten guys there. They represented every ethnic group, including Asian, Hispanic, Black, Italian and white. They knew why they were there, and they all looked interested.

I just assumed one of the white guys would get the nod.

"How many of you have done this before?" asked Amanda. I thought that was an odd thing to say until more than half of them raised their hands, grinning. The remaining four looked uncomfortable, like they were behind the power curve. Then she said "The ones who've done this before can leave."

There were a couple of comments, some of them about experience, but she ignored them. Once they were gone she faced the four who were left.

"I'm not interested in some guy who has fucked dozens of women and thinks of them as props," she said.

They all professed not to be that kind of guy.

Then she asked each one to tell her what his girlfriend or wife was like. One guy described his wife, and another described his girlfriend. Both said Amanda was prettier.

"How about you?" she asked one of the others, a white guy who was about her height and looked like a body builder.

"I just got to Vegas a few weeks ago," he said. "I don't have a girlfriend yet. I'm trying to get noticed so I can get in commercials."

She looked at the last guy, who was tall and black as the ace of spades.

"Chuck," he said softly, introducing himself. "I don't have a girlfriend either. I just broke up with a girl. She cheated on me."

"And that bothered you?" asked Amanda, staring at him. "I mean look what business you're in."

"I'm from Ohio," he said. "I owed her brother some money," said Chuck. "When we broke up, her brother said I had to pay him back now. So I came out here to try this ... um ... industry ... because I heard this is the only kind of thing that pays enough to get him off my back quick."

She looked at the first two. "You two can go," she said. "Anybody who'd cheat on his wife or girlfriend isn't interesting to me."

They argued that it wasn't cheating, and pointed out she was married herself, but she ignored them.

The only two who were left were Chuck and the body builder, who turned out to be named Maurice of all things.

She asked each of them some more questions. Then she turned to one of Krebs' girls.

"I'll take Chuck," she said. "But I want to talk to Mr. Krebs before I agree to this. I have a couple of stipulations."

They left me and Chuck in the suite while they took Amanda back to see Mr. Krebs.


I was flabbergasted. My bride of less than a week had chosen a black guy to make a porn video with. I couldn't believe it. And he was sitting right across the room from me.

"You're actually married?" he asked. "They said you were her husband."

"Yes," I said.

"And you let her do this?" He frowned. "That's fucked up, man."

"I had to. You're not the only one who owes money."

"It's still fucked up," he said.

He didn't seem to have a lot more to say, and we just waited. Finally one of the assistants came and took him away. Another one stayed there with me. She got a call on the phone in the room and listened. "Okay," she said. She hung up and faced me.

"Your wife is pissed at you."

"Tell me something I didn't already know," I said, smiling at her. She was hot enough I felt things in my groin.

"They're getting ready to start shooting. I'm supposed to take you to the sound stage."

"They're starting already?" I got mad. "I thought I was going to be there!"

"Oh you will be," she said. She smiled a strange smile. "You will be."


She took me to what looked like any sound stage you might find in Hollywood. There were lights and booms and cameras everywhere. Amanda was there already, standing in a small knot of people who were all going over sheaves of papers.

They must have had scripts in a file, because that's what they were going over. They were all talking and I saw Amanda nodding and saying things to people. Chuck was there too and the two of them talked several times. The group finally drifted apart, leaving Chuck and Amanda there together. He was three or four inches taller than she was. They looked so strange, with her red hair and pale skin next to his coal black body.

"Makeup!" yelled somebody. "Shooting in ten!"

Things were going too fast for me, and I felt like it was out of control. I thought about what was about to happen, and felt sick. I had only fucked Amanda two or three times since we got married. She was still inexperienced. I went up to her and grabbed her arm.

"Wait a minute," I said. "I've changed my mind. I won't let you do this."

She turned on me in a flash.

"You shut up!" she shouted. "You sold my ass an hour ago. I'm not going back home empty handed. And part of the deal involves you. You're the reason this is happening, and I'm going to see to it you never forget that!"

My arms were grabbed from behind. I looked to find two big guys holding me. I yelled at them but they didn't listen. Instead they dragged me to a big wooden panel that was on a stand. Maybe it was used as a mobile wall on a set. A pair of handcuffs had been bolted to this panel, though, and they put my wrists in the cuffs, which were over my head. I started screaming and one of them shoved a rubber ball in my mouth. There was an elastic strap attached to the ball. I'd seen these things on the internet, but never in person. It was a ball gag.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.