Neveah and the Sisters - Cover

Neveah and the Sisters

Copyright© 2010 by paule181

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The taking of Jennifer Hudson and her daughters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial  

In the master bedroom, Jennifer Hudson was sleeping. She had never been so satisfied and happy and she understood that she would never be happy in her husband's arms again nor in his bed.

In the second bedroom, 17 year old Marina was still going through a complete and thorough ass and cunt fucking her orgasms were coming in waves and she was lost in the fog of a sexual delirium.

Neveah had left Jennifer with her sister Beulah and gone to visit Marina's room. Olanda greeter her sister while she was stroking her 9" black rubber cock deep into the ass of the young girl, and when she saw her sister she smiled. We watched you fucking her mother long enough to get her hotter than she has ever been before and we brought her back here and got her in bed before her mind could understand what was happening. She eats good pussy and ass, but she was broken the minute my black cock was up her ass. You should see this little cock slut cum while being ass fucked.

Neveah said, "It is almost time for the 15 year old to get home and the youngest, will be home in the morning after her sleepover, and we will deal with her then. I will go and get ready for her, but for the 15 year old it is going to be hard as it is Congressman Olivia who wants the child as her cunt licking pussy slave ... and for the money she is paying it will be well worth the training...

Marina was listening to this but the sexual high she was on made her understanding very weak.

Shanya, you can take the white slut mother and prepare her to meet her knew cunt licking daughter. It is time we owned them not only in body but the mind, and we must break the spirit...

Shanya went into the master bedroom and started licking the body of Jennifer Hudson, who simply moaned and began to get wet. Shanya helped her up and into the shower where the taller black woman stroked her tits and licked her nipples to painful hardness. Jennifer was getting turned on yet again and now all she could think about was her cunt and the fire blazing there.

Shanya had gone down on Jennifer in the shower and had licked her ass and cunt, but she had only brought her close so so close to an orgasm. Jennifer started to beg to be released so that she could finish and feel the explosion she so wanted. Shanya smiled and said, you must do something for me first ... you must eat a nice pretty juicy pussy for me. Will ou do that for me Jennifer?

Wanting to cum so badly Mrs. Jennifer Hudson said "YES" just let me cum. " When you have done your job, then you will cum and cum my little white cunt slave.

Drying Jennifer Hudson off and then walking her while stroking her tits ... and playing with her cunt back into the bedroom, Jennifer saw someone laying on her bed face down. She thought she recognized them, but her cunt was her focus and she wanted to cum and just release the passion she felt.

Shanya said... "Go and lick the ass and cunt on the bed and when you are doing a good job and she is ready to cum, I will make you cum as well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.