Neveah and the Sisters
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by paule181

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The taking of Jennifer Hudson and her daughters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial  

Marina arrived home shortly after school had let out. Her life was almost perfect, a loving mother and father, a boyfriend who owned a car and while he tried to get her to have sex with him, was actually very patient with her and her desire to wait. Today she was even happier as she had just been accepted to the Cheerleading squad and for her it was a great honor.

She ran into the house and was about to call for her mother, when she noticed a beautiful tall black woman sitting on her couch in the living room. She stopped and said "hello" who are you? As she moved further into the living room she noticed a second beautiful black woman who was perhaps even more beautiful, but only because she appeared to be younger!

Olanda stood and introduced herself and her sister Shanya, and said she said that the two beautiful sisters were waiting for their mother and her other sisters to return from upstairs as they were busy with something there.

Before marina could ask what, Shanya asked her what she had in her hands ... Marina told her it was her new cheerleading costume.

Both of the beautiful dominant black women smiled and looked at each other and the plan was already in place to seduce and dominate the girl and make her their white lesbian slut.

Olanda invited Marina to sit and wait with them, so Marina sat on the couch between the two sisters. Shanya complimented Marina on her looks and told her she was a sexy, beautiful young woman and men would want to be with her. The sisters played to any girls desires for compliments and while chatting with her, they offered her a small glass of wine, which Marina refused as her mother would kill her. Olanda pushed a little and said it would be rude and not to worry about her mom, that she would be some time yet with the sisters' upstairs, but before Marina could ask what they were doing, Shanya gave the girl a glass of wine and toasted to their meeting. Marina drank the wine in one gulp, being naïve and not knowing to sip it. While the sisters complimented Marina over and over on her beauty, they were softly touching her bare arms and legs and stroking her hair. Marina was so overwhelmed with the attention, that she relaxed and enjoyed the compliments and the warmth he wine spread in her. Another small glass was poured and another toast. Marina started to feel very relaxed with these two beautiful black women!

While all of this was going on downstairs, in the master bedroom, Jennifer Hudson was already exhausted. Her pussy was sore but very satisfied and her ass hurt, but after all those orgasms it too seemed to be begging to be filled yet again and she had eaten the pussies of both of the strong dominant black women several times licking their asses and sticking her tongue inside their dark holes. She was resting but both black sisters were stroking her body, making sure the fire did not go out, but just simmered ... So they could start again!

Back in the living room Olanda suggested that Marina try on her new costume and model for them. After some cajoling Marina finally agreed, and as she got up to go into the downstairs bathroom to change Olanda stopped her and said "we are all girls here, you can change right here, and we can help you with adjustments and changes". Marina started to feel a little uncomfortable, but after the wine and all the attention and stroking, she decided it would be ok.

She did not see Shanya taking out a 9 inch vibrator from her purse and setting it down under the coffee table, nor did she notice the looks of the two black women when she started to strip. Olanda was standing beside Marina and was helping her pull her top off. When it was clear Olanda fake a gasp and told Marina how beautiful she was and how her breasts were perfect. Marina blushed and then noticed Shanya come up behind her and say "Olanda, you should see her ass, it is amazing and round and plump". Marina started to blush and it was then that Olanda reached back and got another glass of wine for Marina, who drank it while standing naked in front of the two black women.

Olanda smiled, and then leaned down and took Marinas face in her hands. She put her lips to Marinas' and began to softly kiss her. Marina's eyes flew open and she started to back away when she felt Shanya behind her press into her, and keep her there, and now, Olanda's kiss was not soft but demanding and firm. Olanda forced her tongue into the young girl's mouth and her hands started to play with her tits ... pinching the nipples and kneading the flesh, while behind Marina Shanya was running her fingers up and down the crack of her ass and into the groove of her pussy.

Marina's head was spinning and the kissing and touching were starting to have an effect on her, but still she knew it was not right. After the kiss ended and Olanda started to suck on her nipples, Marina croaked "mom". The dominant black sisters smiled at each other and Shanya whispered to Marina, yes lets go and find your mother.

Getting the toys hidden under the coffee table, they took the aroused teenager up the stairs and walked her slowly, naked and with fingers touching her most private parts, to the door of the master bedroom. Slowly the opened the door, holding the young girl in place and suddenly she saw what was happening.

On the bed, was her naked mother, between two very tall and very black women, one had a cock strapped to her that was buried in her mother's ass and the other cock was in her pussy. She watched in shock, as she saw her mother being fucked by the two black women. Then she heard a scream of pure passion and realized it was her mother who had just wailed ... Shanya whispered that it was the sounds of an orgasm, the best part of sex. Marina was now in shock and did not believe it, but her arousal was getting higher than it had ever been watching this lewd scene on her mother's bed. Then she heard her mother scream her love for Nevaeh and Beulah over and over, she listened to her mother begging for the two ebony goddesses to fuck her ass and make her pussy cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.