Neveah and the Sisters - Cover

Neveah and the Sisters

Copyright© 2010 by paule181

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The taking of Jennifer Hudson and her daughters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial  

It was 9 AM and Nevaeh Frey was sitting in her Lexus down the street from the home of her latest prey. Nevaeh was a tall statuesque beautiful black goddess. She had discovered while in high school that white girls and women were more submissive and easily seduced by her than other black women and she much preferred the fairer skinned women in her bed. In college white girls and their mothers seemed very eager to experience the forbidden taboos of interracial and lesbian sex and she discovered that she could make a lot of money selling these fallen women to other Dominant black lesbians. It was not long before she had a string of powerful black clients waiting for their turn to experience a beautiful white submissive wife or daughter. Often husbands and fathers would pay her to leave the vulnerable women alone, but it would surprise them to know that most came back for more. Now she had clients lining up for special orders and she was very busy along with her 3 sisters seducing and delivering submissive white women to dominant black women in the black lesbian community hungry for white pussy. It was often all of the sisters who would seduce and introduce an innocent white wife to the joys of multiple orgasms and then when she was fully broken, they would deliver her to her new lover! Jennifer Morrison was such a woman, a beautiful 40 year old mother of 3 daughters, who was now the prey and her life was about to change forever.

Jennifer was finishing the packing for her husband who was leaving for a week long business trip to Los Angeles and she wanted everything for him to be perfect. At 09:30 she kissed him good bye and waved to him as he went to his car and drove away to the airport.

Her 3 daughters Marina 17, Alyona 15, and Katya 12 were already in school, so Nevaeh knew she would have a lot of time to seduce and break Jennifer Morrison into the world of lesbian lust.

Nevaeh waited until she saw the beautiful housewife come out of her home and start for the car. She immediately went down the street and as she got closer she called out the window to Jennifer who looked up from her purse to see this beautiful black woman getting out of her car. She gave the housewife her sexiest smile and walked confidently toward her, her tight skirt showing the curves of her hips and legs ... Jennifer seemed to be hypnotized by the taller beautiful black woman, and before she could form a thought, Nevaeh leaned down and kissed the beautiful wife in her own driveway. Jennifer tried to push the beautiful woman away but her strength was nothing compared to Nevaeh's and soon her resolve vanished and she surrendered to the blazing passion of the kiss never before experienced. Her husband had never been like this towards her and he had never kissed her with such ardor. Her arms raised and encompassed her new lover and Jennifer knew she would know passion on this day.

The strength and dominance of this strong black woman proved to much for her defenses and she surrendered to the power of her taller aggressive seducer.

Nevaeh led the wife and mother back into her home and simply ordered her to take them to the bedroom she shared with her husband. In a trance Jennifer led Nevaeh down the hall and into the bedroom, and knew that her life as she had known it was over.

Turning to the beautiful wife and mother, she began to unbutton the front of Jennifer's blouse until it was open and she pushed it off, letting it fall to the floor. Then she found the button on the wife's skirt and released it. The skirt fell easily down the smooth tanned legs to the floor. Jennifer made no protest as she let the woman strip her, Nevaeh took a good look at the nearly naked woman who stood in just her bra and thong. She wrapped her arms around Jennifer and drew her close as she put her mouth over Jennifer's. She slowly kissed the aroused woman, letting her tongue dominate and dance into Jennifer's mouth, pushing the woman's lips apart. Her mouth clamped down on the breathless woman as she slowly pushed her onto her back. Sharon's trembling body disappeared beneath that of her new lover. She felt her lover's firm large breasts press against her tits. Nevaeh pressed up on her hands and looked down at the conquered housewife under her. Nevaeh started with Jennifer's nipples licking sucking and biting them to turgid hardness and then her lips and tongue trailed down the submissive wife. As she felt Nevaeh's hot mouth caress her pussy for the first time, Jennifer closed her eyes and screamed in passion. Her heart pounded as the powerful black woman ate her with such aggressiveness that Jennifer had never before experienced. Her beautiful soft white thighs slowly rested on the shoulders of her new dominant lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.