I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues - Cover

I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues

Copyright© 2010 by King Wesley

Chapter 4: Push Me, Pull You.

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Push Me, Pull You. - Officer Reynolds has made it his mission to trackdown ‘The Barbiemaker’, who kidnapped his wife two years earlier.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Stacy regained consciousness first and immediately began to scream furiously into the dildo that filled her mouth. She could feel something long and thick filling her vagina but there was nothing she could do about it, the contraption encompassing her had fixed her completely to the one spot. In fact the way she knew she had company was because of the soles of another pair of feet pressing lightly against hers.

That pair of feet belonged to Rebecca, Stacy's best friend and fellow co-captain of the cheerleading squad. Like Stacy she was soon screaming into her identical dildo and fruitlessly trying to pull free from the thick rubber shaft. Both knew they were hopeless, both knew they weren't alone and both had no idea why they were there.

A few moments later and two video monitors whirred into life, one in the line of sight of each girl. Static at first, but then an image appeared on screen that confirmed each of the girls' deepest fears: The talking Barbie doll head. The horror of the Barbiemaker had been a tabloid mainstay for months and by now everybody knew the kidnappers hallmarks: Waking up in a strange place attached to machines, the sinister talking doll head and twisted games that only a fraction of people ever won. The girls knew they were in trouble and they knew they had to win.

"Hello Stacy, hello Rebecca." began the voice. "Co-captains of the cheer squad, two of the most popular girls in school, a slew of lackeys on hand to follow your every demand in the hope of sharing just a little of your spotlight. You must think the world is your oyster. Yet what do you do with your positions of relative power and influence? You talk girls into fucking members of the football team in exchange for a place in the squad, you accept only the prettiest and coolest to the squad and leave the talented and capable on the sidelines. You have turned cheerleading from an athletic display of skill to a popularity contest for whores. Your team-mates fuck your way to an A so that you don't have to."

Both Stacy and Rebecca had gone silent as the damning judgement was given. Even though every word was true, the words stung as they sank in and the pair were made fully aware of the apparent crime they had committed in the eyes of the doll.

Sadly for the girls, judgement was only half the speech as the doll continued to unveil their fate.

"At college, you are so powerful, so loved; with armies of followers waiting to throw themselves on the sword for you." continued the doll,

"Well you're not at college now girls. There's nobody here but the two of you so you're going to have to fuck your out of this situation on your own. Stacy, Rebecca, I want to play a game."

Those six words were enough to evoke terrified screams into their respective dildos from the girls, yet the screaming didn't last long as despite their clear peril, the girls knew they had to try and keep calm and listen closely to the rules.

"You are both currently strapped to a conveyor belt. All the locks are solid steel and will not be broken, there will be no moving for the duration of this game bar Stacy's right hand. The reason for this is so she can control the vibrator that connects you. When this game starts, the conveyor belt with activate and certain portions of the vibrator will begin to vibrate."

Talk of the vibrator caused another round of short muffled screams from the two cheerleaders. The doll was not finished yet though.

"Self control and sacrifice are the key to this game. The dildos blocking your speech are coated in a serum that heightens arousal. Its effects will last no more than fifteen minutes after their removal, however any orgasm within that time will cause one to remain in a state of ditzy bimbohood permanently."

"The conveyor belt will take ten minutes to reach the end of the line upon which your bonds will release you and you are free to go. If you can go both ten minutes without an orgasm you win the game. If one of you succumbs, its game over."

"Control of the vibrator is in Stacy's hands. The left hand button will programme the vibrating section of the shaft to be deeper into Stacy and offer Rebecca some relief, the right hand button will do the opposite. One word of advice, if you do nothing, you will lose. Let the game begin."

Upon those final words, the screen greyed and died to be replaced by a digital timer that immediately began to count down from ten minutes. Along with this, the metal poles that had been holding the dildos in the girls' mouth in place retracted and finally allowed them both the freedom to speak.

"Rebecca!" gasped Stacy, "What the hell do we do?!"

"I don't know," replied the equally breathless Rebecca. "I mean we have to play the game, we have no choice but I don't know its just ... shit I'm freaking out here!"

"Please Becky, we need to stay focused here, We cant let ourselves..."

Stacy went silent as the conveyor belt came to life and with it both girls felt the first twangs of the vibrator as the central section began to vibrate up to a point around three inches deep inside each girl. Both let out a squeal of shock at the new sensation.

"Fuck it's started, it's started, it's started!" shrieked Rebecca.

"Becky please calm down. We need to focus at this if we're going to survive this."

Rebecca tried the best she could to compose herself, "I know Stace, sorry. But its so hard to do anything but panic with this thing inside me."

"I know Becks, I know." agreed Stacy. "Look here's what we'll do, we'll take it in turns to try and resist this thing. I'll go first and then when I need a break you take over. Surely we can each last five minutes."

"I think your right, Stace," said Rebecca, half agreeing it was the right plan but also half wishing to make the vibrations go away as soon as possible. The vibrator had only been on a few seconds yet already she could feel her body starting to warm to its presence despite itself. "Good luck."

Stacey pushed the left hand button and immediately felt another inch of the vibrator begin to pulsate inside her. After two more presses she had freed Rebecca from all vibrations, taking on a full six inches inside her. Now all there was to be done was to grit her teeth and fight her body.

Sadly for her, the extra load inside of her made it abundantly clear what effects the drugs were having. Less than a minute into her turn, Stacey was already finding that the experience was beginning to get more enjoyable. She could hear Rebecca's voice in the background obviously talking to her, but the need to focus on her task in hand meant she wasn't taking any of the words in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.