I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues - Cover

I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues

Copyright© 2010 by King Wesley

Chapter 3: Time to Play a Game

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Time to Play a Game - Officer Reynolds has made it his mission to trackdown ‘The Barbiemaker’, who kidnapped his wife two years earlier.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Fifteen minutes later and Reynolds' team were ready to go. A feed of all four monitors was being fed to monitors set up in the interrogation room, the techs were already on the case of tracking the source of the videos and Reynolds had managed to get a begrudging go ahead to take the lead in the case and the interrogation due to emergency circumstances. With still a full three and three quarter hours still on the clock, Reynolds was ready to play whatever sick game the bitch had in mind.

When Officer Reynolds re-entered the interrogation room, Michelle was waiting for him.

"So I guess you decided to play." She smiled.

"I have worked for this force for over fifteen years and in all my time here I have never come across anybody even half as evil as you are."

"Come on Derek," responded Michelle in a tone that sounded more like being on a date rather than an interrogation, "We've got the next four hours to spend together, lets not spoil it by fighting. Try to be courteous, if not for me, then \t least for Felicity's sake"

"You evil ... that's my ... I mean there are innocent women in there. How can you do this to people."

"I don't do anything officer." Michelle replied in a mock defensive tone. "I just set up the game, if they don't have the will to win then well, they get what they deserve."

"Nobody deserves that." replied Reynolds coldly, "Now please, why don't you just tell us where they are. You can't win this, we have all the proof we need to put you away forever, we know you are recording us as well right now. We know everything. So just tell us where they are."

"Oh I will tell you where they are Officer Reynolds, but first, I want to play a game."

Reynolds had never expected to get anywhere with Michelle through threats and knew that whether he liked it or not, he was going to have to play her game.

"Okay then, how do I play this game of yours?"

Michelle smiled, knowing she had got what she wanted. "It's a very simple game Officer, you just have to sit here with me and watch these screens until the timer hits zero."

"What happens when the timer hits zero?"

"That is when the girl on the fourth screen's game will begin. If at that time we are both still together in this room and you are on your knees licking my pussy, then I can guarantee that she will win her game. If not, I cannot say if she'll win or lose."

"And the others?"

"Their fate is out of your hands officer. Their games are set to start at set intervals over the next four hours, lets just hope they can win."

"So you want me to just sit and watch each of those girls suffer just to try and save one girl?"

"I know you want to play the hero officer but the last girl is the only one you can save. As you've said, you know I'm recording you right now and I think you need to know that if you leave this room at any point without my permission then all games are lost. And I think you know more than most what that means, don't you Officer?"

"You are the devil." replied Reynolds coldly.

"No Officer, I am the saviour." Declared Michelle, "Those who win their games will spend the rest of their lives proud to be a strong independent woman, they will no longer rely on sex and sensuality to get ahead in life. My work empowers women the world over to better themselves."

"Your insane."

"Call me what you will officer but I believe the first game is about to begin. Its time for you to take a seat and start playing our little game."

As if on cue, one of the windows on the third screen maximised to fill the screen and reveal the two poor girls that were first up to play. Officer Reynolds had seen numerous videos of the kinds of games that Michelle made these women play and his own wife was evidence of what happened if (and in 99% of cases, when) you lost.

As much as he wanted to charge out the door and find a way to help them, he knew his hands were tied. He no choice but to take a seat and hope they could manage to win.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.