A Vampire Named Vino - Cover

A Vampire Named Vino

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Chapter 3: Know Your Worth

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Know Your Worth - Another vampire story with a bit of a twist. This story could be the beginning of a new chapter of Vampire Folk Tales.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

This wasn't a dream; but what about Fancy's story? Did she lie? Why would she lie to me? Am I going crazy? Why is the room spinning? I can't take this! What happened to me!?

"Calm down," Vino heard a voice say.

"Who's there? Come out you fucking pussy! What the fuck did you do to me, huh?" Vino's eyes widened as if he had just met a realization.

"Wait ... God? Is that you? Am I dead?" Vino said in a quieter voice.

The room began to fill with haunting laughter from the voice, "God? You can call me that." said the voice, still chuckling, "And as far as you being dead or not ... I guess it's all on how you look at it."

Vino had lost his footing as he found himself falling to the bathroom floor. "Please, just tell me what you want from me," pleaded Vino, feeling himself getting weaker.

Just then a foot had crossed the bathroom door seal. Vino looked up slowly at the same time hoping this was all just another dream. Before Vino could build up the courage to match a face to the voice, more words came from the door seal.

"Yo, man you alright?"

Just then, Vino's head flew up with the look of relief on his face. It was Javon, Vino's best friend; the guy Vino was supposed to be meeting today. In that moment Vino could feel himself becoming less paranoid.

"Dude, why are you sitting on your bathroom floor naked, and talking to yourself?" Javon said in a confused, yet worried state.

"Javon!" Vino said in a sigh of relief.

Vino jumped up in the direction of Javon in hopes of a brotherly hug so he could confirm the reality of his childhood friend being there.

"Whoa!" yelled Javon as he jumped back, "Dude, can you please put some fucking clothes on!"

Vino, snapping out of his state of ecstatic relief, "Oh, my bad," he laughed, "Hold on. Don't go anywhere. Just let me put on some clothes, alright?"

"Aight, just hurry up and put SOMETHING on," said Jovan while reaching for the door handle.

"No!" Vino blurted out, while forcing the door to remain stationary with his left hand, "Umm, you can keep it open and just slide over a little."

Javon, looking suspicious, did as he was told, taking a few steps to the left, he began to speak, "So I met this girl," he chuckled, "Or should I say, I fucked this girl last night."

"Oh yeah?" Vino said from the bathroom while sliding on his pants.

"Yeah and she uhh said she wants to chill again. I think she might even have a friend for you."

Vino laughed, "Jovan, why are you always trying to drag me into your sexcapades?"

"Because you're the only guy I know that can last as long as me in bed. Not to mention, you're the only guy I even feel comfortable enough to have sex in the same room with."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, that always leaves the girls wondering, in which case, sir, I kind of want to fuck her friend too. Fuck, I don't mind taking your sloppy seconds."

"Oh! So you're using me so that you can have two different girls in one night!" Vino said sarcastically as he began to walk out of the bathroom fully dressed, "Well shit, I'll go," Vino thought he'd escape his current issues if he was with his friend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.