A Vampire Named Vino - Cover

A Vampire Named Vino

Copyright© 2010 by Mixz

Chapter 1: Why Me?

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Why Me? - Another vampire story with a bit of a twist. This story could be the beginning of a new chapter of Vampire Folk Tales.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I kept trying to get free, but he just wouldn't let go. He kept whispering the same things into my ear;

"Stop fighting your true feelings, you want this!," as he consistently bit into my chest and neck, "You want this!"

But the truth is I didn't.

RIPPPPP

The next thing I know, he tore off my shirt.

"Stop! Please!," I kept begging him, but he wouldn't stop.

RIPPPP

He then ripped my pants from down the middle. What was I to do? I couldn't stop him. He was too strong for me to handle. But then, I felt something; something trying to penetrate the back of me. Was this it? Was I about to be raped by a vampire?

How could this happen? I couldn't avoid any of this!

30 minutes earlier.

"Hey Tony!"

"What's up Vino?," said Tony, the bartender.

"Hey do you think you can get a Long Island for that lady down there?" asked Vino, while hinting at the end of the bar.

"Ummmm... ," Tony looked hesitant.

"What?"

"Well, it's just that, I think she's with someone."

"Hey Tony ... Look at me! Does it look like I give a fuck?"

Tony shrugged his shoulders unsure.

"Just get me the drink; I'll bring it to her."

Tony made the Long Island Iced Tea and brought it over to Vino. Vino took the cold glass in his hands and began to walk over to the end of the bar, all while keeping eye contact with the lady. All of a sudden...

"What's up?," said a man standing about 6'0 at about 175 lbs. with tanned, yellowish skin and hazel brown eyes, while bumping Vino.

"What the fuck?," said Vino while spilling the Long Island Iced Tea on himself. Vino then looked up and quickly eyed the man from toe-to-head and said, "Yo, you're gonna..."

"I'm gonna what?," said the man while interrupting Vino's sentence, "I'm gonna continue watching you eye my girl from across the room? Even though I'm sure the bartender has warned you that she's already taken?"

Vino began laughing, "Look I'm sure you feel threatened by me, but I assure you, I was just buying her a drink," then Vino leaned into the man's ear and whispered, "And after the drink I was going to take her to my car and fuck her brains out."

The man then laughed at Vino, while looking him up and down, noticing Vino had to be about 5'11, weighing in at about 170 lbs.; also noticing Vino's sculpted, caramel physique. Vino, feeling threatened by the man's laugh, dropped the glass and proceeded to swing his left fist in the man's direction.

PBCCHHH!!

Vino landed his punch, meeting the man's cheek head-on. The man, violently hitting the ground, gets back on his feet and begins to laugh again, while looking into Vino's eyes. The bar becomes silent. The man then stops, looks at the woman at the end of the bar, then looks back at Vino with not a hint of vindictiveness, in fact, a smile and then begins to walk towards the door. Once he reaches the threshold, he looks back at Vino and says, "I'll be seeing you later."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.