Jamie's Worth - Cover

Jamie's Worth

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trouble rears its ugly head when Jack Valentine is confronted by a thirteen-year-old boy. Jamie claims to have photographs of Jack with one of his seventh grade students...Photographs that could ruin the teacher's life! But what does the boy want in return for the pictures?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   CrossDressing   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

That night I got online, logging onto Yahoo as Jamie and looking at the pictures he'd taken. There were half a dozen slightly grainy photos. They weren't great, but good enough that you could tell it was Lonnie and I making out in my car. I was kissing her in most of them. Squeezing her smallish breasts through her dress, both of us smiling and I remembered that day so clearly. Meeting the girl like we'd arranged, not going anywhere, but just sitting in my car, parked in that big anonymous lot. She'd gone to the mall with some friends and ditched them, just for half an hour with me, and I'd fucked her right there on my lap and given the girl twenty dollars after so she could have a little extra fun with her friends.

I love to spoil my little girls.

I deleted the pictures forever and thought about Jamie. How he'd looked in that dress. How he'd felt and smelled and tasted. My cock was hard and I rubbed it through my trousers while my wife cooked us dinner in the kitchen. Jamie, I smiled, he was seriously cute. I'd never been attracted to boys in my life, but seeing him in that dress, when he'd been crying? I just wanted him so badly. To hold him and make it better. He was like a girl, exactly like a girl, he only needed a better dress. A little makeup maybe, no, not even makeup, just a little lip gloss would be nice. Some panties that fit and a training bra. Ankle socks and small black shoes. Jesus, he'd be beautiful then.

"What are you thinking about?" my wife asked, surprising me from the open doorway of our den.

"Oh. Um, nothing." I shook my head and closed the browser. "Just thinking about work."

"Work, huh?" Amy gave me a doubtful smile. "Well, come on. Dinner's ready, you can think about me for awhile."

"You know I do, baby." I smiled at her and I'd fallen in love with Amy when she'd been all of twelve years old.

We'd been together over ten years and married for almost four. As soon as she'd turned eighteen we were standing in front a judge. I wouldn't have married her if she didn't understand me so well; if she didn't love me so much. I loved her too, but not like I used to. Amy was older now and changed. She was all grown up and physically I just didn't find her all that attractive with her tall body and large breasts. She'd grown up fast when she hit fifteen and especially sixteen. Amy was a beautiful young woman, no doubt about that, but she wasn't a little girl anymore.

Amy knew what I liked though and that's the reason I'd married her. Where else would I find a woman willing to let me fuck young teenage girls? In that regard, Amy was perfect and while I didn't understand it entirely, she said it was because she knew I wouldn't love them past a certain point. I'd have a little girlfriend for a year or two and then she'd grow up and I'd lose interest. They weren't a threat and so long as I took care of Amy, so long as I treated her as my wife and returned her love so much as I was able, she was happy. She loved me more than anything and that was how she kept me.

What Amy would think of me loving a boy, though ... I didn't want to ask her. I also knew Amy wasn't going to be my alibi if I was ever found out. She didn't want to know who I was seeing. She didn't want the details. It was an open secret between us and I respected that and I went out of the way to protect her from my affairs. We made no mention of what I was doing and I came home every night the way a good husband should. That was what Amy wanted in return for her love.

Amy had blackmailed me into marriage, if you wanted to get technical about it, but I wasn't complaining. She'd made me promise to marry her and unlike every other girl I'd known, Amy hadn't forgotten it. Like I say, I'd always been very lucky with women and she was a hell of a wife.

Jamie was the one on my mind though. I couldn't get the boy out of my head, not during dinner and not later that night when I was in bed with Amy. We were kissing in the dim light and I played with her neatly shaved sex because pubic hair was a complete turn off for me and she knew it. I was rubbing her moist slit while she stroked my swollen prick and I wanted her to be Jamie just then.

"Roll over..." I breathed into my wife's ear.

"Hmmm..." Amy sighed as I pushed her onto her stomach. "What are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you in the ass," I whispered.

"Ohhh..." She gave me a little look in the dark and we'd done this before, but not very often. Amy really wasn't into it.

"Yeah, like that," I said, and while my twenty-three year old wife was obviously not a thirteen year old boy, she did have the most perfectly heart-shaped ass a man could ask for.

"Why?" she wondered with a giggle, and that always seems like a singularly silly question to ask during sex.

"I'm going to call you Jamie tonight," I told her, straddling Amy's thighs and pressing my cock downward to find the entrance to her gorgeous ass.

"Jamie? Who's she?" Amy asked and then thought better of it. "Never mind, I don't want to know."

"Yeah," I agreed softly. "Just relax, Jamie. Let me inside."

"Ummphh..." She winced and her body stiffened because I wasn't using any sort of lube. I pushed my cock inside her anus slow and dry, with just my precum to offer my wife any comfort.

I'm not overly large anyway though, just average, six or maybe seven inches if I'm really excited, and not so thick. It hurt her though, a little, and I tried to be gentle, but I found myself fucking Amy's ass hard after just a minute or two, rather liking her soft grunts and protesting sighs. She wanted me to slow down, but I was fucking Jamie now and my eyes were closed, my mind someplace else, bending the boy over my desk at school, lifting his pretty pink dress and pulling his virgin white panties down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.