Jamie's Worth - Cover

Jamie's Worth

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Trouble rears its ugly head when Jack Valentine is confronted by a thirteen-year-old boy. Jamie claims to have photographs of Jack with one of his seventh grade students...Photographs that could ruin the teacher's life! But what does the boy want in return for the pictures?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   CrossDressing   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

The waiting was the hard part, but I'd arrived early and Lonnie was a good girl. Smart and pretty, small all over just the way I like it and best of all, right on time. Just like me, Lonnie always kept her promises.

"Hi!" She slipped into the backseat of my Volvo without warning, wanting to surprise me.

"Oh! Hey!" I gave her a theatrical look that made her laugh and my cock ached stiffly with anticipation.

"I have to hurry," Lonnie said. "Keri and Denise think I went to the bathroom."

"They do, huh?" I smiled back at her. "Come here then. Jesus, you're so beautiful today."

"Am I?" Lonnie's big brown eyes looked down and she bit her lip. "Do you still love me?"

"Oh yeah, Lonnie," I said, helping the petite girl climb onto my lap. This wasn't the first time we'd done this. "Did you take your pill today?"

"Uh-huh," she replied, showing off her braces and the dimples in her cheeks. "I take one everyday, just like you said."

"Good girl." I held the fourteen year old in my arms and she was only barely that; Lonnie's birthday had been just a few weeks before.

"We're gonna have a baby someday, right?" Lonnie had her thin arms around my neck, pulling herself close enough to rub her flat chest against mine.

"Someday, Lonnie." I let my hands slide down her back, across the cotton blouse she wore to find her skirt, loose and spread over our knees. "I love you so much; you'll have a lot of babies someday."

"I love you too," she sighed and brought her mouth to mine.

Lonnie pushed her small pink tongue into my mouth. I'd seduced her almost a year ago, or perhaps she'd seduced me. It was hard to tell sometimes because all I'd really done was give her the opportunity to love me. The interest had already been there, growing inside her as the child struggled to find the woman she'd someday become. A first crush on her favorite teacher, a man just a few years younger than her own father. Lonnie had been so obvious and so easy, and once the girl had figured out that touching and kissing and fucking was fun, it's all she wanted to do. Especially the fucking.

"Where's your panties?" I grinned at her a moment later, breaking our long kiss and Lonnie giggled with mischief.

"In my purse. I took them off for you," she told me and I'd already figured that out. My hands were under her dress, playing with her bare ass. Lonnie was so small and her round cheeks filled my hands perfectly.

"Bad girl!" I kissed her quickly on the lips and my cock throbbed with desire. I had to get inside her soon before the minx made me spill in my pants like a teenager.

"Bad boy!" Lonnie countered, pushing herself down to find the bulge in my trousers with her bare sex. She stained my trousers and I could smell her arousal filling the car; Lonnie always got juicy when we made out.

A seventh grade nymph and her math teacher, weren't we a pair.

It took a minute of fumbling while we kissed and smiled into each other's eyes, but soon enough Lonnie had freed my erection. My cock isn't overly large, but it's the perfect size for fucking horny little girls like Lonnie, believe me. Taking her virginity had hurt the girl at first, but not too much and I'd been so careful, so loving with her. It was the reason she always came back for more. Lonnie really loved to ride my cock and the hard part was not giving in to her frequent flirtations at school. She could keep our secret, I had little doubt of that, but I'd have to talk to her again about behaving herself in the classroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.