Learning From Mom and Dad - Cover

Learning From Mom and Dad

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I saw my brother spying on our parents while they were having sex. It gave us a few ideas of our own until we got caught. Then, it got even better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Well, did you two enjoy it?"

We just looked at each other.

"Well, was it fun, tell us all about what you two did?" Dad asked.

"You really want to know?" I asked.

Well, it turned out that they did, they did want to know what we did and, well, we told them. They asked us some pretty, shall we say, personal questions about our sex together, things like did I swallow Brian's cum and did he eat me out all the way to orgasm and how I liked it.

It was the damndest conversation I had ever had with my parents and I'm sure Brian felt the same way.

Then, Mom dropped the second bombshell.

"Well, Dad and I are going to have sex again tonight if you two want to come in and watch. Why sit out in the hall, we don't mind, after all, you're both growing up, maybe you'll learn something, more than sex-ed at school I bet."

"You really mean it, come in your room and watch while you f ... um, have sex?" my brother blurted out.

"Oh, Son, you can say the word. Yes, you can watch while I fuck Mom. We might do some oral sex too, if you want to see it. Your mom sure loves it."

"You mean you don't mind if we watch?" I asked, it was so hard to believe.

"Actually, dear, it's something that your father and I have talked about in the past. Letting you two into our bedroom to watch and learn."

Dad sat there next to Mom, his arm over her shoulder, for the first time ever, letting his hand graze over her breast as they talked. She never stopped him, never moved his hand. Well, well. Things seemed very different now.

Everyone made it through supper and the early part of the evening, no doubt, each of us, wondering what the rest of the night would be like, then, mom and dad got up and said, "Well, we're off to bed to have some fun and you two are invited."

Mom added something I wasn't expecting, "Since we'll be naked, it seems appropriate that you two should be as well, so, you're invited, if you want to watch," and they walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Want to, Mandy?" asked Brian.

"Well, we've already been naked together, I guess we get to see Mom and Dad that way, too," and we both went up to our parent's room.

"Well, we know we can never tell anyone about this right?" Mom asked and we both agreed.

"I suppose the best way to start is for each of us to get acquainted with the other's bodies, so shall we strip, then?" and Mom started first with Dad right behind her.

Soon, our parents were standing there, calm as can be, stark naked, my mother's breasts, round and firm for her age of thirty-six, her nipples big and reddish, the centers enlarged and swollen. My breasts are, of course, smaller, I'm thirteen, after all, and my nipples are small and pink.

My mother's pubic area had a little hair on it, she must keep it trimmed with scissors or something. It looks nice, I make a mental note to ask her later how she keeps it. But, Mom is nice, she's a MILF in anyone's book.

It was Dad that drew my attention. I had just seen my brother's dick earlier that morning, I thought it was big, and it sure felt big when it was inside me. Oh, but Dad's, well, it just looked huge. It was a darker brown color than Brian's which was more pinkish and Dad's had a big head on the end. It was also standing up at an angle and looked like a flagpole. It seemed huge.

Then, Brian started taking his shirt off and I knew it was my turn as well. I just made up my mind and pulled off the top I was wearing and reached around and unhooked my bra and slid it off my arms.

"You're very pretty, Mandy," said my father as I felt my face get warm along with that wonderful place between my legs. By now, Brian was pulling down his briefs and stood there with his pretty dick standing all excited.

I pulled off my shorts, followed by my panties and stood there next to my brother as I watched Mom reach sideways to grip my dad's cock and begin rubbing it back and forth.

There was a love seat in their room which Brian and I sat in as Mom and Dad got up on their bed, Dad stretched out and Mom up over him taking him in her mouth to suck. Her butt was facing us with her pussy visible between her thighs as she went up and down.

My pussy was incredibly wet as we sat there watching them, then Mom turned some and swung a leg up over our father's head and lowered down over his face.

I looked at Brian and he put an arm around me, pulling me to him as his hand cupped my breast and rubbed my nipple.

This was crazy hot.

They were pretty busy and, well, they've said we can have sex, so I reached over and held my brother's throbbing dick in my hand, rubbing the wet stuff seeping out around with my thumb as we watched Mom and Dad.

My dad's cock was all wet with Mom's saliva as she sucked him up and down and she was rubbing her pussy all over Dad's face as I saw her start to tremble and shake, then moan loudly.

"Mmmm, uuhhh, uuhhh, oh, oh, OH, OH, MMMM, OH, OH, mmm" and she still was sucking Dad but she sure had a good one, it had to be a great orgasm. Wow, really something to see. I was stroking my brother faster as this was all going on and we both were sitting there breathing hard, just tingling all over.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.