Learning From Mom and Dad - Cover

Learning From Mom and Dad

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I saw my brother spying on our parents while they were having sex. It gave us a few ideas of our own until we got caught. Then, it got even better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"What are you doing?" I whispered as I saw Brian in the hallway. He put his finger up to his lips and motioned me into his room.

"They're fucking, I was watching them do it."

"You're kidding."

"No, come and look, but be quiet," and I followed him into the dark hallway and crouched down and, yes, there were our parents, my mom up on her hands and knees, my father up behind her, between her legs, oh, there's no doubt about it, omigod, they're fucking.

We watched them for, oh, it must have been fifteen, maybe twenty minutes. Then my father cummed in my mom and right after she had her orgasm, and she wasn't especially quiet about it.

We went to Brian's room, it was the closest by and sat on his bed, in the dark, quietly discussing what we had seem.

"Man, that was so hot watching them. They had the lights on and everything."

"Have you seen them before?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is about the third time. They do it all the time, three, four, five times a week. Almost every night."

I sat there, the images flashing back in my head as I felt my brother's hand reach over for mine and place it on his bare dick.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to do what they were doing. I've got condoms. I got some for when I was dating Julie, then we broke up before we did it. But, you and I can..."

"You're kidding, Brian, I'm your sister. Would you want to do it with me?"

I had answered him just that way but more telling was the fact that I had not taken my hand away. It was still there, resting on his throbbing cock, as my heart beat faster and faster.

"Yeah, but you know you're horny just like me. We could do it while they're at work tomorrow."

He put his hand over mine and rubbed it up and down for a minute, then said, "We'd better get in our own rooms just in case they get up," and I went off to my room and masturbated twice before I was calm enough to fall asleep. I had watched my parents fucking and had felt my brother's cock. That's enough for this thirteen-year old girl.

It was during the summer so I was up just about the time my parents left for work. Brian always slept later when he could so I sat there at the kitchen table thinking back to last night and my brother saying we could have sex today because he has some condoms. But do I want to have sex? And do I want to have sex with my brother?

Then, in strolls my brother naked as the day he was born holding a packet of condoms in his hand.

"Well, Mandy, we watched it last night, we can do it ourselves today. You ready?"

Sitting there looking at my brother, well, really looking at his very excited dick did begin to stir my own juices and when he walked right up to me, standing right there, well, I took it in my hand and began to rub it back and forth.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready. I want to do it. Your room or mine?"

There, I did it, I said it, I was going to lose my cherry and it was going to be my brother who did the honors.

We went back upstairs to his room and I pulled off my nighty and stood there in my panties as he looked at me.

"Oh, Mandy, you are so pretty. I knew your boobs have grown in the last year or two but, oh, wow, they are just perfect, beautiful," as he stepped to me, put his arms around me and kissed me. And the kiss was not a brother/sister kiss either, no, it was the real thing. And what was pressing into my crotch was the real thing, too.

My heart was racing, my breathing like I had run a race already. Yes, it was something I wanted to do. I reached down between us and took hold of what was soon to enter my body. It was soon to change me from a naive, virgin girl to a sexually-experienced young woman. Yes, I was ready.

I bent down and pulled off my panties and stepped back from him so he could see my entire naked body.

"Mandy, you are so pretty down there, you have the prettiest pussy, can I kiss it?"

Pretty? He thinks it's pretty, well, his dick is kind of pretty, okay, maybe so. Um, kiss it. That idea was really getting me excited.

"Yes, if you want to, Brian, some of my friends have had that and they say it's great."

He sat me on the bed, got down in front of me, parted my legs and put his tongue right up to me and licked me up and down.

"Omigod, oh, Brian, oh, oh, I never thought it would be this good. This is thrilling."

All I could think about was a video of a guy that was shot with one of those electric stun-guns, I know that's crazy but I just felt like I was electrically buzzed all over my body. It was fantastic. If this was so good what could be fucking be like? I wondered.

"Oh, Bri, mmm, oh, I'm ... AAYE, AAYE, AAYE, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, mmm, don't stop, Brian, just don't stop, do it more, it's so good," and I lay there like I was melting, just turning into a pool of liquid bliss as he licked on.

Mmm, oh, that was so good, I knew it was supposed to be good but, wow, that was way better than I ever expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.