A Life in the Harem of the Queen
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Satori and Desdemona Aya

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Darwe, now in the queen's harem starts her training as an agent and breeder for the queen. will she prove worthy enough to give birth to the next Empress? Read Ambassador's gift first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Violence   School   Transformation   Military  

Their physical training completed for the day, Darwe and Ragnil showered at the dojo. Ragnil was again embarassed as Darwe told her to bathe her before she bathed herself. After that they got lunch together in the recreational zone of the terem, where there were many types of food and other distractions to be found. After that were hours of briefings and planning sessions, often with Asher or even Tarmar involved. Then it was home to the royal apartments, and though she tried to slip back to her room to study Darwe forbade it. She pointed out that it was a day of rest tomorrow, so she would have plenty of time to complete her studies of Krav Maga, and besides she had duties elsewhere. Elsewhere turned out to be the Queen's bed, and she was not only kept up late, but was awakened in the wee hours of the morning by the Queen's tongue exploring her.

Things settled down into something of a routine over the next days, then weeks. Physical training with Tarmar and Darwe in the mornings, planning and intel briefings all afternoon, and then entertaining the Queen all evening, unless she was excused to her room so that she could study. In actuality this happened just as often as not, as the Queen had many on the periphery of her inner circle who had bed time with her. Darwe, Seleme, and the bodymaidens formed the core of her family, but there was also Socratia, Ptella, Alactra, as well as Mei Tei and other occasional and one time guests. Ragnil's training ramped up quicky as Asher tried to find the limits of her strength and determination. It was about three weeks before he found it, and she went thru the all too common period of thinking this was as much as she could give. At the same time, the planning for the mission reached a fever pitch, knowing that the appointed date for the assasination was fast approaching.

Darwe's own training reached a crescendo as well. Ragnil's training almost always finished some time before Darwe's, and she would sit and watch her commander train, both to gain insights into her own technique, and to simply admire her form as she moved. The sparring sessions between her and Tarmar became increasingly intense affairs, and on more than one occasion Ragnil was certain they would injure one another, though they somehow avoided this. One day Tarmar sprung a surprise attack on Darwe, as he had done once before. In a blur he was upon Darwe, taking her to the ground. Her reaction was almost instantaneous, but not fast enough to avoid the takedown, though she managed to turn her body so that she could extract herself from his grasp as they hit the floor. Darwe almost made it back to her feet before Tarmar swept her legs out from under her and rolled her into an arm lock. Darwe yelled aloud as she strained mightily against him, but she was no match for his sheer strength, and now lying on her stomach with her arm pinned behind her she was beaten. Suddenly with his free hand Tarmar ripped the pants of her gi from her body, tearing the thick material like tissue paper.

Ragnil was shocked at first, then recalled that Darwe was carrying Tarmar's child. They had shown only professional courtesy to one another since Ragnil had arrived, and she had almost forgotten that he was the father of Darwe's baby. As Darwe realized how realistic this exercise was to be, she valiantly attempted to extricate herself from Tarmar's grasp once again, but it was futile.

Darwe fought him with her legs as much as she was able until he gave her a sharp twist to her arm to cause her to submit. It was only a moment before she felt his thick member thrust forcefully into her. She was thankful that she could now lubricate herself at will, easing his entry somewhat. Were it not for her enhanced body he almost certainly would have torn her, so rough was he. He began to fuck her rapidly, mercilessly. Darwe knew that this was intended to represent rape, but it was not. She was his to do with as he pleased in the course of her training, and more so because she found pleasure in it. She caught Ragnil's gaze, her face giving away the play of emotions she was feeling as she watched this mock rape of her commanding officer, her lover. Darwe held her gaze, though her face was tensed at the discomfort of Tarmar's rough treatment. Presently, Tarmar clenched a fistfull of her hair and pulled her head back as he grunted and flooded her with his cum. He remained inside her for a moment, but there was no easing of his grasp on her until he abruptly released her and rose to his feet, pulling his lower gi back up and tying the drawstring while looking from Darwe's limp form to Ragnil and back.

"You need to work on that. While I am physcially stronger than you, you are faster and more agile. Had you been more alert you would have been able to evade my attack," Tarmar said flatly, then bowed out of the dojo headed toward the showers.

Ragnil ran to Darwe's side, putting her arm over her. A few tears had traced their way down Darwe's cheek, though she was merely lying still now, seemingly limp with total exhaustion. She had never stopped trying to resist throughout, and she was completely spent, emotionally, mentally and physically. After a few minutes Darwe told Ragnil in a cracking voice to carry her back home. Ragnil began to protest that she was nowhere near that strong, but Darwe cut her short and hissed "Yes you are, just do it." Ragnil did, and was surprised that she could lift Darwe. It wasn't easy, but she was strong enough to do it. Cradling Darwe in her arms she walked carefully out of the dojo and headed toward the royal apartments.

What neither of them saw was that as soon as Tarmar had left their view he sunk to the floor, leaning against the wall and holding his head. It had been extremely difficult to do what had to be done, to put aside his feelings for Darwe. He knew that this kind of training could very well save her life during the coming mission, but he had long ago sworn to watch over and protect Darwe. He had grown to love her as well. Activating his phone implant he called Miria. He was one of the few who could call her directly, and she had never failed to answer his call. Tearfully he told Miria what he had done. Miria was wise enough to know why he had done this without him having to explain, so he instead confessed his conflicted feelings, then told her she should go to Darwe at once.

As Ragnil was carefully walking home, leaning back to compensate for Darwe's weight, she saw other residents of the harem watching and wondering, though the sight was not exactly unprecedented. Then she saw the Queen herself running toward them, clad in a white kimono with scarlet accents. Miria closed the distance to them in just a few mighty bounds and took Darwe into her powerful arms as if she weighted as much as a doll, relieving Ragnil of her burden. Miria whispered soothingly to her, rocking her gently as she walked back home, Ragnil following close behind. When they arrived they went to the baths where Eya, Aru, and the twins were drawing a bath, sprinkling epsom salts and essential oils into the water. Miria lowered Darwe into the water, having pulled off the top portion of her gi. The pants still lay torn on the floor of the dojo. Miria and Ragnil bathed her gently, as if they were her bodymaidens. The girls brought oils and soaps as needed, but mostly they sat quietly, worried abouth their Amah. That evening they all slept together in the big bed, but there was no sex among any of them. Darwe nursed frequently from Miria, and once from Seleme as well. Otherwise they merely cuddled. Darwe spoke very little but did not seem distraught.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.