A Life in the Harem of the Queen
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Satori and Desdemona Aya

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Darwe, now in the queen's harem starts her training as an agent and breeder for the queen. will she prove worthy enough to give birth to the next Empress? Read Ambassador's gift first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Violence   School   Transformation   Military  

The next morning Darwe was roused by the brightening dawn light coming in through the east windows, her mind slowly awakening to the events of the previous day. She felt the warmth of the golden haired little girl's body curled up against hers, and was glad for the warmth, though she missed her own two bodymaidens' familiar feel.

Rolling over, she saw that Miria was already awake and sitting up gazing at Darwe while absently caressing the long black hair of her still sleeping bodymaiden.

"Good morning little one. Let us breakfast in bed before we begin your training," said Miria, and with the snap of her fingers the veiled door opened, admitting women carrying trays of food. There were Kankasquienne hot cakes, fruit from a dozen worlds, and meats from a half dozen more. The women were household servants, all clad in white linen skirts but naked from the waist up. Their bare feet made little noise on the shimmering Venusian marble floor. After the attendants set up the food on gold trays of the sort that would hang over the bed and serve as a table. Miria and Darwe scooted over to the food and began to select items.

It was then that Darwe noticed their were no drinks, and she looked up at the domestic slaves, wondering if they had forgotten. Instead she saw that one of the women was massaging her breasts, which were ample and obviously heavily laden with milk. In seconds, a little pearl of milk had appeared on each of her nipples and she made her way to stand beside the bed, her hands at her sides, breasts thrust forward to offer sustenance. Miria, as if it were as natural as raising a glass of water, leaned to the woman's breast and began to suckle. After sating her immediate thirst, the Queen buttered some hot cakes and began to eat them hungrily. Occasionally she would take suck from the woman's breast.

Darwe, curious (and a bit aroused as well), leaned in close to the woman's other nipple, which was very dark and semi erect, blood vessels visible through her lightly tanned skin. She formed her lips around the woman's nipple and sucked tentatively. Milk freely flowed into her mouth and she was immediately surprised by how sweet it was. Thirsty from the hot cakes she had been eating, Darwe went ahead and sucked more forcefully, drawing a mouthful of delicious milk.

After a few minutes they leaned back, their appetites sated. The milkmatron still stood over the tray, both breasts trickling a thin stream of milk down the fullness of their curvature. Miria motioned to the women, and they quickly and silently gathered up the settings and left the room. The two enigmatically similar bodymaidens had eaten a quick breakfast of their own, also suckling from a second milkmatron, and now made their way to draw a bath for the women. When the splashing sound of the tub filling ceased, Miria took Darwe by the hand and led her to the bathroom, which was larger than most homes. After a quick pee, they both slipped into the hot scented water of the sunken marble bath. A moment later Darwe was overjoyed to see her own bodymaidens enter the bathroom from a discreet entryway which was meant for use by the servants.

Smiling at the sight of Darwe, the two removed their linen skirts and moved quickly to begin to bathe her, even as the other pair attended to Miria. After the girls had finished bathing and drying them, they began to dress the women. Miria they dressed in an elegant corset topped gown of the richest inlaid fabric, fit for a woman of her station. Darwe however they dressed in a dress which was of similar type, but was unadorned and white as all the clothing worn by Miria's bondservants seemed to be.

Miria led them into the adjacent sitting room where they had first met, and which served as a living room of sorts.

"First of all, you must become aware of the true politics of the Empire, as opposed to that which you see in news reports, which are utterly unrelated to the actual realities of governing the Human Empire," said the Queen as she affixed the last ring of her adornment to her finger.

"For instance, the Emperor himself is in practice no more powerful than any one of a dozen other major Houses, and as his chief councilor, I allow him to keep his mind focused on his own imaginary realm within his palace. It is I who makes the important strategic decisions of the Empire. And as I work mostly in subtleties and diplomacy, my weapons are operatives. Talented and highly trained women much like you, Darwe.

"Tell me how you have been trained. What are your skills?"

"Milady, I have studied etiquette, rhetoric, literature and history. I am a good dancer, and I even learned some martial arts from one of the matrons at the school. She said that there were some things that even a good obedient slave might have to fight against, and if our body is our weapon it cannot be confiscated. I have been taught much about sex milady, though as you know I have had little real world experience, and none at all with a man."

Miria was thoughtful for a long moment, as if considering. "Many males still occupy positions of power and consequence, despite their scarcity. Or perhaps because of it. Either way, it is inevitable that you will find yourself bedding them in the course of your duties."

At this Darwe blushed darkly, to which Miria smiled. "You are to be my operative. You will play a role in the reshaping of the galaxy, but a role no history book will ever record. I sense great potential in you, Darwe. Therefore we must waste no time in furthering your training."

Miria clapped her hands twice and a woman entered, fully clothed in white, and she carried a handheld computer. "This is Dr. Chiang, and she will be your tutor for the day. She reports directly to me, so you will obey her as you would me. Your education will be very challenging at times but you will persevere. Now, I have matters of state to attend to. I will see you this evening." And with that Miria turned and left the room, attendants in tow.

Dr. Chiang was of Asian ancestry, from one of the worlds that began as colonies from China thousands of years ago, as Earth itself had long since lost most of its unique ethnicities in the massive migration of populations after the planet was unified. Most Earthling humans were one shade or another of medium brown, with brown hair and either brown or blue eyes. There were still a few remnants of old ethnic traits, like average height on a given continent, but these were subtle and fading fast.

She was an attractive woman in her mid forties, her long black hair in a single braid that hung to her waist. It turned out that Dr. Chiang was an anthropologist and an analyst for the Queen. Her task was to teach Darwe the intricacies of Hellenic society, as it seemed that she would be travelling to Hellas in the not too distant future.

[Description of Hellas and Hellenic society to follow.]

Dr. Chiang taught Darwe for close to six hours, with a short lunch break midday. In the middle of the afternoon a young attendant arrived to escort Darwe to her next class, which was nothing less than combat training. There were experts of many disciplines in the large training facility: hand to hand fighting, knife and assorted weapon fighting, and shooting instructors for everything from projectile pistols up to advanced plasma cannon. For her first lesson Darwe spent two hours with a martial arts instructor, a tough as nails Earthling woman who nonetheless had her own femininity. After two hours she felt like she had been beaten up, though the trainer hadn't even laid hands on her, the workout was just that rigorous. Darwe was led back to the private chambers that she recognized from the night before. Here her bodymaidens placed her in a warm Epsom salt bath to soak for a while. After a little while a nude woman came in and asked if Darwe would like a massage. She readily agreed and the woman led her to a massage table in an adjacent chamber. After the most relaxing 30 minutes she could ever remember, the masseuse was just finishing Darwe's feet, and she lay now on her back, limp and relaxed. The masseuse stood and came beside the table, then placed her hand lightly just above Darwe's mons.

"Would you like any special services before we finish?" asked the masseuse, with what Darwe thought was a touch of hopefulness in her eye. Darwe considered what was likely still to come that evening and thought better of it.

"Not today, thank you. But certainly another time," said Darwe with a pleasant smile, which the woman returned brightly and then excused herself. After a time, she rose and walked slowly back to the main bathroom where her bodymaidens Eya and Aru awaited her. They had clothes which Miria's servants had provided for the evening: a gown with a long, flowing, translucent skirt and a toga like top which was evidently made so that no matter how she tried it would only cover one breast. Deciding that was the intent, Darwe arranged it to hang naturally, leaving her left breast exposed to the cool air. The fabric was a very soft yet very metallic looking silvery white. After applying her makeup she went into the sitting room to await her mistress.

It was nearly an hour before Miria arrived, but Darwe passed the time chatting with Eya and Aru, hearing of their experiences since being brought to the palace. They seemed happy and had already begun to befriend Satya and Natya, Miria's bodymaidens. They had attended studies together during the day when their mistresses were busy, and played afterward as well.

When Miria arrived she seemed distracted at first, as if her mind were still on the day's events. Darwe could only imagine the kinds of stress being Queen would create. She felt a powerful urge to soothe and comfort Miria, so she walked over to Miria and began to rub her shoulders, feeling the inner tension there.

After enjoying this for a moment, Miria turned to Darwe and smiled. "Thank you my little one, but we will be entertaining this evening. Several guests will be joining us for dinner. Several members of my privy council will be dining here at the palace. This will give you an opportunity to learn firsthand about the politics of the Empire." Holding Darwe's arms out to the side, Miria looked upon her and smiled.

"Am I wearing it correctly Milady?" said Darwe, conscious of her exposed breast.

"Indeed you are. I wish to display you a bit tonight."

Miria told the four bodymaidens to go play until it was time for sleep and bed warming duties, then motioned Darwe to follow as she turned and walked toward the great hall.

[Description of dinner and lots of universe building dialogue here]

Several hours after the dinner began, the guests finally departed the palace.


Darwe had been in Queen Miria's harem for almost two weeks now and had begun to feel at home, though she still encountered new things daily. One of her favorite things to do while Miria was occupied with matters of state was spend time in the extensive bath and spa facilities, not just for the relaxation of it, but to meet the others in the harem and get to know them better, as everyone spent time there regardless of their station.

While her mornings were occupied with her studies and physical training, afternoons were (for the moment at least) afforded to her as recreation time. This actually seemed to be the case with many of the zenana, and sometimes the mid afternoon in the spa could be downright crowded.

One day Darwe's martial arts training had run quite long as Tarmar, her instructor and one of the few male warriors in the service of the queen, had sensed she was on the verge of a breakthrough and pushed her until she reached it. Darwe of course thought it had been mere insensitivity to her fatigue, and was feeling just a bit sorry for herself as she lay recuperating in the hot tub.

It was later in the afternoon than she usually came to the baths, so it was quieter. She was even able to get Ptella, Mira's own personal masseuse to give her a massage. Usually she was already attending to some high ranking personage. Darwe felt the last of the tension from the morning melting under Ptella's seemingly magical hands. Ptella showed no hesitation in massaging every part of Darwe's body, and as her ass was being enthusiastically massaged she wondered if everyone got this sort of service, or only the intimates of the queen.

It was later in the afternoon than she usually came to the baths, so it was quieter. She was even able to get Ptella, Mira's own personal masseuse to give her a massage. Usually she was already attending to some high ranking personage. Darwe felt the last of the tension from the morning melting under Ptella's seemingly magical hands. Ptella showed no hesitation in massaging every part of Darwe's body, and as her ass was being enthusiastically massaged she wondered if everyone got this sort of service, or only the intimates of the queen.

"You have an amazing ass Darwe," Ptella said suddenly. "Had you grown up here you would have been much sought after as an assmaiden." Darwe was familiar with the station as it existed in Miria's harem: young deva who vowed to abstain from vaginal sex so that they may concentrate only on the art of anal pleasure. It was a sacred position within Miria's harem, as in they were literally set aside for a special use.

"I want to bear children far to much to take the vow though," Darwe said, truthfully. "And I must admit I have yet to experience that form of lovemaking."

Ptella was aghast at this, and could scarcely believe it. "My wife Socratia is assmaiden to the Queen herself. You should meet her and her sistermaidens. If anyone can teach you about it, it will be them."

With that Darwe's curiosity was piqued, and the following day Darwe met Ptella, her wife Socratia, and their friend Tai. They met at one of the many lounges within the terem which served gourmet meals to visitors and residents alike. Like Ptella, Socratia was of the Greek type, with olive skin, dark brown hair and eyes. Tai looked to be full blooded Chinese, likely with genetic origins in the southern regions of that country, with a build which was curvaceous by the standards of that ethnicity, and about average for a Caucasian. Her face always bore a smile as the four of them chatted over lunch. After much superficial conversation Socratia brought up the subject that was on all of their minds.

"Ptella tells me that you have never enjoyed the pleasures to which Tai and I have devoted our lives."

"This is true," Darwe replied with only the slightest blush.

"It will be for Queen Miria to decide when and how you will first experience it yourself, but there is nothing to prevent you from exploring it with another," said Ptella, glancing at Tai.

Darwe's eyes followed, looking toward Tai. Tai showed only a smiling openness as she returned her gaze, and Darwe found she couldn't help but return the smile.

"I. I would very much like that," Darwe stammered.

"As would I," replied Tai softly, her Cantonese accent draped lightly over her perfect English.

That night as Darwe and Miria lay in one another's arms surrounded by their bodymaidens, Darwe told her queen about Tai, and about her desire to explore anal pleasure. Miria smiled and listened without interruption until Darwe had finished.

"Little one, not only are you permitted to do this, I charge you to learn as much as you can from Tai, except for this one restriction: nothing may penetrate your ass, save the enemas that are the first step in one's training. Do what you will with Tai's ass though. She has vowed to serve me in this special capacity, and she will serve you no less. The day will come when you will be ready, and I will show you these pleasures myself."

So the next day Darwe suddenly found a new afternoon class added to her training schedule, with Tai as her instructor. Miria's mandate could not be clearer, so Darwe eagerly looked forward to the afternoon as she sat thru history (which she ordinarily loved, but not today), Warp field theory for laypersons (which would have bored her to tears in the best of circumstances), and dance, which nothing could prevent her from enjoying, especially with the lovely Kavya as her teacher.

When her time with Tai finally arrived Darwe met with her in her private chambers, which was a virtual shrine to anal sex. A large and very artistic black and white photo of a woman's ass adorned the wall over comfortable but plainly appointed bed. On a long low table along the far wall were dozens of crystalline dildos of every shape and size. Some were made to replicate human, alien, and even animal genitals, but most were strictly functional looking in the same smooth organic way that Queen Miria's own were.

Tai rose from a low couch and greeted Darwe warmly. Both she and Darwe were clothed in what was essentially a sari, made of the softest white material. Darwe favored arranging her sari so that one breast was exposed, while Tai was slightly more modest in her daytime garb, with her sari wrapped around her torso covering both breasts.

They sat on the couch and Tai began to tell Darwe about the life of an assmaiden. They all took a vow to forswear penetrative vaginal sex, and to only be penetrated anally. Many had a painless surgical procedure performed which caused some additional bony growth in the pelvis, which effectively closed their vaginal canal down to a very narrow passage thru which menses could still flow. This prevented accidental penetration during the heat of lovemaking, as well as precluding a moment of weakness leading to broken vows. Tai herself had chosen to undergo the procedure, though some years after her she took her vows.

They spoke about the act in very general terms for a moment before Tai remarked "it would be far easier for me to demonstrate than to describe, come over here."

Her heart racing with curiosity, excitement and trepidation, Darwe followed Tai. Tai gracefully and unabashedly undressed herself, took a tube of lubricant from the table with all of the dildos, and climbed onto the bed.

Tai's skin was delightfully golden, her breasts were somewhere between a B and a C cup, with light brown nipples which were relatively large for her breast size. She was curvy in an athletic way, and her distinctly Asian pubes were full and the jet black hair straight. Tai lay on her back and pulled her legs up, opening herself up wide. Similar to her nipples, her inner labia and anus were slightly darker than her skin.

"Do not be shy Darwe, come over and look more closely. You are welcome to touch as well," she said with a grin.

Darwe climbed onto the bed and sat cross legged between Tai's legs and gazed transfixed at her pussy, her ass. Somehow she had imagined that her anus would appear stretched or abnormal somehow, but this was not the case at all. In fact she realized that it was beautiful, a unique puckered feature that was every bit as complicated and inviting as her pussy was. Looking at Tai's beautiful pussy she wondered about the reasons one would forswear its use, but decided that was a question for another time.

Darwe gingerly touched the inner part of Tai's ass cheek, hesitant to immediately begin probing her instructor. After a moment of this Tai gently guided Darwe's fingertips to her anus. Now emboldened, Darwe lightly stroked the fine lines of her pucker with her fingertip, then gently pressed her fingertip against Tai.

Tai nodded and Darwe increased the pressure until her finger slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Now, keep your finger there for a moment, and tell me what you feel," said Tai. Suddenly Darwe felt her finger being squeezed, and the squeezing quickly resolved into a rhythmic pulsing, with remarkable control of gradually squeezing and gradually releasing, then speeding up.

Darwe looked up into Tai's eyes, amazed at what she was feeling. She found Tai looking back at her, grinning. Suddenly she squeezed very firmly on Darwe's finger, and it felt as if it were a loving hug. Darwe began to see the powerful communication that was possible thru this kind of lovemaking.

After a moment Tai suggested that she make use of the lube. Darwe squeezed a few drops of the clear liquid onto her fingertip and began to massage Tai's pucker with it, slowly working her way back inside. This time she slid her finger in further, feeling the warmth and the exquisite gentle fluttering of Tai's sphincter around her finger. Tai began to demonstrate more techniques, explaining how she would use them with a partner. She then asked Darwe to do her best to replicate what she was doing with her sphincter. Attempting to do this, Darwe realized quickly that she would need to practice this frequently to increase her strength, stamina, and control.

"The beauty of it is that you can practice any time. Sitting in class, sitting in the hot tub, or lying in bed. You just have to start flexing your inner muscles. You should practice regularly, but not too much at first, you must work up to it. Tomorrow I will introduce you to the enema. Because of Queen Miria's restrictions, we will not be able to use other training aids now."

After this Tai let Darwe simply feel around inside her, moving her finger about and getting familiar with the feel. Amazingly, their time for the day was almost up, and Darwe would be expected back in Miria's private quarters soon. She slowly removed her finger from Tai's ass and as Tai handed her a wipe she asked Darwe to smell her finger first. Momentarily hesitant, Darwe then did as she asked and inhaled the aroma. She was surprised to find that it was not unpleasant, but rather had its own peculiar musk.

Moments later Darwe had washed her hands and Tai had almost finished wrapping her sari around her lower body, opting for just a skirt now. With a warm embrace Darwe took her leave and made her way back to Miria's chambers, her mind open to new possibilities and very much looking forward to the next day's lesson.

Back in Miria's chambers, which Darwe now thought of as home, she was greeted by Eya and Aru, who had been studying their schoolwork in the sitting room.

Darwe told the girls to prepare a bath, and moments later the three of them slipped into the hot scented water, the bath's many water jets massaging their bodies. Darwe held the girls close and told them she loved them. She had known them longer than anyone else who was now in her life, and with so much change in recent weeks she clung to them as one consistent thing in her world.

Beneath the swirling surface of the water Darwe felt Eya's hand caressing her belly and ranging ever higher, brushing against her breasts. She looked at the red haired girl, found her smiling and looking back at her. Eya was a precocious one, Darwe thought. She was only 9 and already showing interest in things sexual. Darwe allowed Eya to explore, and soon her little hand found her breast and stayed put, still caressing softly but not venturing far. Darwe felt her nipple stiffen under Eya's curious fingers. Aru was cuddly, but seemed lost in thought, as she often was. She was very much an introvert. Loving, but in a much more reserved way than Eya. Darwe kissed both girls on the forehead and shifted position, sitting more upright so that her breasts were mostly above the waterline.

Eya laid her head on Darwe's breast, then wasted little time in finding her erect nipple with her lips, sucking on it as she did Miria's when she nursed the three of them and her own bodymaidens Satya and Natya with the milk she could produce in seemingly endless amounts. A soft moan escaped Darwe's lips as Eya suckled her. Her mind was still awash in memories of the afternoon with Tai, further accentuating her excitement.

Aru noticed what Eya was doing but did not join in, content to snuggle up to Darwe and watch. Darwe relaxed into the simple, sensual feel of Eya's mouth upon her breast. Her eyes closed and she was acutely aware of the girls' bodies pressed against hers. A moment later she opened her eyes to see Miria standing there, looking down on the three of them in the sunken tub.

"I take it your lesson with Tai went well?" she said with a grin.

Moments later Miria, Natya and Satya had joined them in the bath. They snuggled up and the girls fed them chilled fruit, consuming their fair share as well. At first the bodymaidens merely offered them the fruit with their fingers, but before long it turned into a game of mommy birds feeding chicks in the nest. Miria and Darwe obligingly made insistent peeping sounds as the girls took bits of fruit in their teeth and offered them to the women. Darwe had ended up with Eya and Natya feeding her, and Natya began to linger long with her food offerings, biting off half of the fruit as the feeding turned into a juicy kiss, literally. Eya, never one to be outdone, followed suit. Satya and even Aru began to do the same with Miria, and before long all six of them were sticky from the fruity kissing.

Darwe had been sitting upright, and the fruit juice had trickled all the way down her throat to her breasts, as the girls had decided it would be fun to make this as ridiculously messy as possible. After all, they were in the bath! Noticing, Eya seized the opportunity to resume sucking at Darwe's nipple, now sweet with the taste of strawberries, oranges, and grapes.

"Come, let us retire to the bedroom," said Miria, and they all took a moment to wash the sticky from one another. Then the bodymaidens all got out and dried one another off, then the women exited the bath and they were each gently dried with soft warm towels by their bodymaidens. Following Miria, they entered the royal bedchamber. The bed itself was huge, with two raised levels of mattress, one on each side of the main bed. Where the bed met the wall were soft cushions forming a sort of sofa back, and there were a multitude of pillows and blankets of all thickness arranged in strangely geometric patterns around the bed. Above the sofa style head of the bed a shelf was inset into the wall, and upon it were what Miria jokingly called her crown jewels; the royal sex toy collection.

As Miria and Darwe snuggled in among some pillows on the main level of the bed, Eya and Natya cuddled up on one raised platform, Aru and Satya on the other. Several moments of heated kissing and caressing ensued, until Miria tore herself away from Darwe long enough to grasp one of the toys from its place on the shelf. Over the last two weeks Darwe had come to know several of the toys on the shelf, mostly diamond strapons and dildos, but this night Miria had selected a much different looking apparatus, called a stamenata. It was essentially a long double dildo, but even at a glance Darwe could tell it was much more sophisticated than that. It was a smooth gray, probably pure carbon, and it had a flexible and stretchy portion in the middle, which allowed each individual phallus to move freely. It seemed to be moving subtly of its own accord as well, a sinuous and strangely biological motion. As she looked, the matte gray surface became iridescent for a moment, then reverted to grey. This pulsing fluctuated up and down in frequency, then stopped. Darwe wondered what was to come.

Miria slid one end into her own pussy then mounted Darwe, the flexible part of it seeming to stiffen and relax as needed for her to maneuver the other end to Darwe's moist labia. Miria took her time slowly penetrating her, making sure she was moist and that they were both comfortable. As Miria began to thrust gently into Darwe, she could feel the device changing texture and subtly moving inside her, but it was Miria who was experiencing the real benefits of the device. Each time she thrust into Darwe's softness, the other end moved and changed shape within Miria, to that she too felt the pleasure of the penetration. It allowed the two of them common sensation like nothing else.

Darwe was on her back, legs entwined around Miria's body as she fucked her. Rolling her head to one side in the throes of her pleasure, Darwe saw Eya gazing intently at them while herself entwined in a groping cuddle with Natya. They held eye contact for a moment as Miria's thrusts became faster and more forceful. Darwe grasped Eya's outstretched hand and held it tightly as she came forcefully, Miria crying out in a simultaneous orgasm. Miria lay limply atop Darwe, and their breathing slowly returned to normal as Darwe traced spirals and shapes on Miria's back with her fingertips. Before long both of them drifted off to sleep.

The next day Darwe returned to Tai's studio for her next lesson. When she arrived Tai was preparing the enema as she had promised, and smiled brightly when she saw Darwe enter. After a hug, Tai wasted no time in asking Darwe to disrobe. Moments later they were both naked and Darwe was on the bed on all fours, her ass presented proudly as Tai completed the final preparations for the enema. She told Darwe about the assorted herbs that could be used in small quantities in enemas to produce certain effects, such as increased or decreased sensitivity, warmth, as well as medicinal and aphrodisiac additives.

"Relax now Darwe," said Tai as she smeared some lube on her ass, then slowly began to insert the little tube. Darwe felt the peculiar sensation as the tube, about the size of her pinkie finger, slowly slid into her and stopped a few inches inside. "Alright, this will be a new sensation and may feel a little strange to you at first." Within a heartbeat of the last word Tai spoke, Darwe felt the liquid begin to flow into her, slowly at first, and then in what felt like an enormous gush. "Now, you must control your body. Hold it in."

Darwe did this, and realized quickly that her training would in large part consist of excercising and strengthening her sphincter, as it became increasingly hard to hold it. The urge to release was overwhelming. Seeing the effort in Darwe's face, Tai reasured and coached her to hold it for another moment, though it felt like much longer to Darwe. Finally Tai told her to release into the chamber pot which she pulled from under the bed. The relief was pleasurable in itself, and then Tai disposed of the mess quickly, then returned and began to gently wipe Darwe thoroughly with a warm wet silken cloth. She found it immensely pleasurable to have Tai attend to her so intimately, and found that she had grown quite aroused. Once Tai had thoroughly cleaned her, she guided her back onto all fours on the bed and climbed between her legs.

"Now, with her majesty's permission, I will show you one of the greatest pleasures," said Tai. At that she spread Darwe's ass and after taking a moment to admire her beauty, Tai licked slowly over her puckered ass. Darwe gasped at the pleasure of the sensation. Tai began to trace intricate patterns of licks around and over her anus, slowly but steadily licking more forcefully each time her tongue passed directly over it. Darwe's arms gave out and she rested her upper body on the bed as she reached back with one hand and laid it over Tai's which was still spreading her ass wide. After many minutes of this, Tai finally pressed her tongue fully into Darwe's ass, spreading her open and slipping inside slightly. Darwe began to understand how some could devote their lives to these pleasures, and she certainly now understood why Miria chose to welcome and foster assmaidens within the harem. After many minutes of demonstrating her technique, Tai gave Darwe's ass one last lick and announced that it was time to trade places.

Tai climbed up onto the bed and thrust her ass upwards, presenting herself for Darwe. Darwe knelt between Tai's legs and then gingerly spread her ass to gaze upon her darkly furred labia and her beautifully puckered rosebud. Despite her desire, Darwe hesitated for a moment before she managed a tentative lick over Tai's ass. Realizing that Tai was as meticulously cleaned as she had been, she leaned in and kissed her ass with curiosity at first, then with passion. Darwe tried to emulate what Tai had done with her tongue, though she knew that compared to her she was a complete novice. It was several minutes before she realized that Tai was moaning softly, the sound mostly muffled by a pillow. Encouraged that she was pleasuring her lovely teacher, Darwe began to press the tip of her tongue firmly against Tai's puckered sphincter. Demonstrating her muscle control, Tai relaxed and allowed Darwe's tongue to penetrate easily into her. Tai reached back with one hand to guide Darwe to spread her ass a little more, which allowed her to press her lips to Tai's anus, her tongue now probing tentatively inside. As Darwe licked in and around her ass, Tai was becoming increasingly excited. Darwe redoubled her efforts, now pressing her tongue as far into Tai's ass as she could and licking around. Before long Tai shuddered and cried out in the unmistakable throes of orgasm. As Tai's body relaxed Darwe gave her one last lick, then cuddled up on the bed with her, looking into her beautiful eyes and wondering at the growing feelings she was having for her teacher. Tai met her gaze for a moment before looking away, at which point Darwe worked up the nerve to kiss her. The kiss was tentative at first, but quickly became passionate as Tai melted into it. After a moment they managed to stop themselves to take a breath.

"I hope I can learn to orgasm like you just did. I suppose I knew that was possible, but it surprised me anyway," said Darwe with a smile.

"Not everyone can do it, but with additional training and practice there is a very good chance that you will be able to cum from anal alone. I sincerely hope that with your permission and that of her majesty we will be able to continue your training to that point and beyond."

"Well, let us ask the Queen for her permission then. Come back to the royal apartments with me tonight and we will discuss this with Miria," replied Darwe.

Tai seemed surprised at the suggestion, but seemed happy as well and quickly agreed. They set about choosing a white ao dai for Tai to wear and freshening up her hair and makeup, then made their way back to the royal apartments so that Darwe could do the same. Tai helped her with her makeup and she used some knowledge from her childhood to add a distinctly Chinese look to her eyes, with her artistry suggesting a hint of epicanthic fold where there was none. Darwe wore an ankle length skirt of white with silver trimmings, and was otherwise naked save for some silver jewelry. It wasn't long before Miria arrived home to her apartments, to find the two women along with the bodymaidens all there to greet her.

Miria greeted them warmly and marvelled at how quickly Darwe had found the confidence to bring a girl home. Mei Tai was the protoge of Socratia, the queen's own assmaiden so they knew each other already, though this was the most informal setting Tai had ever been with the queen. Miria embraced Tai and shared a brief but very intimate kiss with her. After inviting Tai to dine with them, they made their way into the lounge, a room where seemingly every surface was a pillow, a cushion, or a hanging tapestry. Attendants brought in small tables already laden with food and arranged the settings. Miria began to remove her jewel encrusted gown, and Satya and Natya quickly moved to assist her. She had been wearing one of her most formal and least comfortable gowns of state, and her breasts were sore from being too full with milk and from being confined in the almost Elizabethan looking gown which bound the breasts closely. As the twins finished removing the last of her clothes and jewels Miria was rubbing her own breasts, trying to relieve the soreness. Sitting upon the thickly cushioned floor she commanded the bodymaidens to massage her breasts for her so her hands would be free.

As Tai watched all of this, she was aroused to the point that she felt her own wetness and her erect nipples pressing against the material of her ao dai. As Darwe also removed her skirt to join Miria and the bodymaidens in nudity, Tai eagerly did the same. She knew that this night she would be able to pleasure her queen and the woman she was growing increasingly infatuated with at the same time.

As the three women sat around the cluster of small tables with all of their food Satya and Natya each sat beside Miria so that they could massage her swollen breasts, droplets of milk already appearing at her nipples. Darwe and Tai sat next to one another, flanked by Aru and Eya. Eya was already asking Tai every question she could think of about being an assmaiden, which Tai was happy to answer until they started eating, at which point the cuisine made them all forget what they had just been talking about.

As they forced themselves to stop eating before they got too full, the attendants discreetly removed the tables and the women drew closer and closer together as they chatted, until their conversation was abandoned in favor of kisses. As Darwe embraced Miria, Tai slipped from their arms and down the length of their bodies, her tongue eventually finding its way to Miria's ass.


Darwe has been in the Queen's service for the better part of a year, and she has been trained extensively in unarmed combat as well as small weapons fighting. She has been sent to the Hellenic embassy, located in Athens because of ancient ethnic ties the Hellenes had to the area. The Hellenes are an olive skined people, led by a cunning and brutal patriarchy. Their males violently put down any attempt at self determination by their women and treat them as chattel property, making great wealth in illegally selling them to alien slavers (as well as legally to other humans). Darwe is equipped with a stealth weapon, a set of rings that when touched together reshape into a thin six inch blade, sharper than any razor thanks to Miria's advanced nanotech. Miria has decided to assassinate the Hellenic Ambassador, as he has emerged as one of the strongest political forces against the underground women's resistance on their homeworld.

It had taken weeks since the operation began in earnest, but at last they had their first real opportunity to get close to the ambassador. He had contacted one of the city's most distinguished purveyors of pleasure slaves and made some rather specific requests.

Two hours later and Darwe was on her way to the hotel Ambassador Nikolaos had specified, her appearance altered to meet his specifications. The med technician had injected nanoparticles into her breasts, temporarily increasing their size to about DD, and her hair had been dyed jet black and cut with bangs. Her eyes remained their natural piercing blue, as had also been specified by the ambassador. She was clad a contemporary evening gown over mid 20th century black lingerie, and the requisite stilletto heeled shoes.

As the groundcar dropped her off at the hotel lobby, Darwe made her way in, acutely aware that the only weapon she carried was the clandestine blade concealed as the pair of rings, one worn on each hand. She had only to tap them together to find the blade suddenly in her hand.

In the lobby was a Hellene, his clothes not quite concealing the weaponry he carried. He scanned Darwe carefully with a handheld device, obviously in no hurry and taking his responsibility seriously. Finding nothing of concern, he escorted her to an elevator that was dedicated to the penthouse and sent her up. The ride seemed an eternity as Darwe considered what was to come. She had trained with the men at the Queen's school, but she had never been permitted more than oral contact with them. She had become most accomplished at fellatio, and quite familiar with how to seduce a man, but she had never been penetrated by one. All of this of course was alongside the fact that Darwe had never killed anyone or even anything before in her life. Now, at the last possible moment Darwe felt fear in its full force, not as something distant and academic. Her training kicked in quickly though, and she knew how to clear her mind.

The elevator chimed as it came to a stop at the penthouse and the doors slid silently open to reveal an opulently decorated suite in classical Grecian style, with floor to ceiling diamond windows flanked by Doric columns looking over the illuminated skyline of Athens. The room appeared empty at first, but then Darwe noticed a solitary man sitting in an overstuffed chair looking out at the city. She had nearly overlooked him in the dimly lit room, even with her senses heightened by adrenaline and months of training. The man stood and strode toward her. He was relatively short for a male, about Darwe's height. He was olive complected and his hair was wavy and dark. His brown eyes were cold despite the warmth in his voice as he greeted her. He was dressed in a black understated business suit.

"Ah, lovely. This is exactly the look I wanted. Come in and sit down. Would you like something to drink?"

"No thank you my lord," replied Darwe, addressing him as he had specified to the pleasure slave agency, although it pained her to show that level of submission to anyone other than Miria.

"Then come and stand before me and let me look at you," and with that the ambassador sat down and swivelled his chair around to look out the window once more. Darwe walked over to the windows, noticing for the first time that the view truly was breathtaking. It would have been even better in daylight. She stood in the open space between the ambassador and the window, and he looked her up and down, then ordered her to turn around slowly. "Take off your dress," he commanded. Darwe showed no hesitation as she unfastened the satin gown and let it fall smoothly to the floor. Nikolaos was speechless as he gazed upon her body, now clad only in a black bra, thong, garter belt, stockings and heels. At the touch of a button on the arm of his chair music began to play. Taking the queue, Darwe began to dance slowly and seductively. At length the ambassador managed to speak again, commanding her to remove her bra. She turned to face out the window and unhooked the bra, allowing the ambassador to see her naked back first. She allowed the bra to fall to the floor and for a moment wondered if any voyeurs were watching her thru the glass. The thought sent a tingle thru her already excited body. She resumed her gyrations and spun around to face Nikolaos again, her enhanced breasts feeling peculiar as they jiggled with her movements. She caressed her own body, noticing how her large breasts felt amost as if they were someone else's, heightening her arousal even more.

Darwe continued her dancing thru several songs, occasionally removing another item of her lingerie as Nikolaos commanded. Soon she wore only her thong and the ambassador unfastened his belt, freeing his erect penis from his trousers. Darwe sank to her knees and crawled to him, like a cat stalking its prey. Nikolaos marvelled at the genuinely predatory look in the eyes of this stripper and was marvelled at what he thought to be her acting ability. Crawling between his widespread legs, Darwe took his penis in hand. He was six or seven inches, about the same size as the slave who had trained her in fellatio. Like her instructor the ambassador was uncircumcised, and his prominent foreskin covered most of the head of his penis even now when it was fully erect. Knowing that she must not hesitate, Darwe took him into her mouth and began to suck him as she had been trained. She concentrated on the head of his penis first, licking and sucking to tease it out of its foreskin. As she progressed, she took more and more of his length into her mouth. Overcoming her gag reflex, Darwe got his entire length into her mouth, her lips pressed to his body. Only able to hold this for a moment, she quickly pulled back and moved her attention to his balls, leaving his slick wet penis sticking skyward for the moment. He seemed to enjoy her attentions, but after just a moment he put both hands on her head and guided her mouth back to the head of his penis. Darwe fellated him as best she could, and it was only another moment before he pulled her away and smiled.

"Your skills are exceptional, but I want more of you than just your mouth, you little slut," he said with a grin, his cold eyes looking thru her. At his gesture Darwe stood and began to slowly remove her thong, again facing away from the ambassador and bending over to present as she pulled the thong down to her knees. Darwe suddenly realized that she could easily activate the knife at any time and end this whole performace. She could easily have killed the ambassador when he was helpless with his cock in her mouth, yet she hadn't acted. She realized that she wanted to go through with this. Not just with the assassination, but with losing her virginity with a man. Darwe yelped playfully as Nikolaos smacked her on the ass and pulled her back to him. He finished removing his shirt as she sat back against his lap, feeling his stiff member pressing against her ass cheek. As he pulled his pants further down, she reached between her legs and guided his penis to her labia, already slick with her excitement. Shifting her weight back onto the ambassador, his penis slid effortlessly into her wet pussy. Darwe gasped at the sensation, so like the stamenata and yet so different. Nikolaos let out a lusty grunt as he penetrated her, and she quickly began to hump up and down on him, taking his full length over and over again. He placed his hands on her hips, guiding her pace and her movements as he thrust into her as best he could from a seated position.

The act of such wanton copulation with a strange man in front of an open window had struck a previously unsounded chord inside Darwe, and she felt an orgasm rising rapidly inside her. Darwe tensed and she cried out in ecstacy as she felt wave after wave of pleasure shudder thru her body. Nikolaos proved to have good stamina and he coaxed Darwe to a stand, mometarily pulling out of her. He led her by the hand to the bedroom of the enormous suite, playfully threw her on her back on the bed, then unceremoniously mounted her. Feeling the weight of his muscled body on top of her as he started to thrust into her was so different than when she was with Miria. Different, but also pleasurable. Darwe found that she had clamped her legs around Nikolaos as he pounded into her, penetrating her even more deeply than before. Darwe had almost forgotten that this man was responsible for outrages against women, until as she moaned and writhed beneath him he put his hand to her throat. Suddenly she remembered all to well who was on top of her, inside of her. His hand remained firmly upon her neck, but he did not make any attempt to constrict her throat. Despite, or perhaps because of, the sudden resurgence of fear Darwe found herself highly aroused, in a way somehow akin to what she felt displayed in the window for all the city to see. She knew that, for the moment anyway, she was at Nikolaos's mercy. His pace began to quicken, as did her excitement. She felt a second orgasm, as powerful as the first, just as he grunted loudly and filled Darwe with his seed.

Gradually the tension left their bodies, and Nikolaos propped himself up on one elbow to look at Darwe, brushing her dyed black hair from her face. He had a look of supreme satisfaction on his face, and Darwe could see the condescention in it. She wondered what sort of mindless tramp he took her for. Clasping her hands over the small of his back, Darwe clicked the two rings together and felt the knife snap into her hand, its shape and almost nonexistent weight so familiar from the endless training. Darwe must have given something away in her expression, because he suddenly looked curious and said "What is it?" just as she plunged the knife into his neck, severing the carotid artery on the left side. He began to struggle, but as she was trained she drove the knife further home with a second burst of strength, and the nano-sharpened blade found its way between two vertebrae and the ambassador instantly went limp. Darwe held onto him in a death grip, still trying to shove the blade further into his neck. After a minute she looked into his face and saw that it was a lifeless mask already. In death it felt as if he had gained fifty pounds and it took Darwe a moment to extricate herself from under him. She stood beside the bed for a moment, then turned and caught sight of her reflection in the wall mirror. Her right arm and breast were covered in blood, dripping in long streaks down her body. At the same time she could feel his warm cum dribbling down the inside of her thigh.

She ran to the bathroom and jumped into the shower to remove the blood. As she washed her body she considered trying to scoop out as much of the ambassador's sperm as she could, but for some reason could not bring herself to do it, and she merely washed away the cum that had already dribbled out of her. Darwe made her way back to the main room and hastily redressed, then ran to the elevator only to see that it was already on its way up. Darwe's mind raced for an instant. She knew it had to be the lobby guard, possibly with backup. Somehow they had been monitoring them; an implanted lifesign monitor or good old fashoned security cameras more likely. Darwe looked around the room for something that she could use as a weapon, and her eyes came to rest on what looked to be a museum piece, a bronze short sword, which was on display along with a greek helmet and shield. As unlikely a weapon as it seemed, she would take anything that would give her more reach than her cunning little dagger. She kicked off her heels and tore off her stockings, deciding bare feet were preferable for this sort of combat. She took the sword from the wall and was astounded by its weight. Despite its heft, it was a formidable weapon and Darwe ran back, concealing herself behind one of the decorative columns that flanked the elevator door so that she could strike quickly if an opportunity presented itself. She wielded the sword with both hands due to its weight, despite the fact it was clearly designed to be used with one hand. The seconds that passed before the elevator chimed seemed to take hours. When it arrived and the door slid open the guard who had searched her in the lobby emerged, a pistol in his hand and some sort of goggles covering his eyes. Thankfully, he was alone. Knowing she would be found soon anyway, Darwe risked everything on surprise and charged silently at the guard, raising the sword over her head and bringing it down with all her might on the arm which held the pistol.

Everything became a blur as the man screamed in agony and rage. Darwe's training took over and before she even knew it she had dispatched the man with a second blow of the sword. She stood for a moment, amazed and frightened at what she was capable of. Then she turned and bolted for the elevator, grabbing her shoes and stockings as she did. The ride down gave her enough time to put her shoes on, but she could do little for the blood which once again stained her hands. She wiped them on her dress, thankful that Nikolaos had insisted on black. Her hands were still stained, but much less obvious at least, when the elevator arrived at the lobby. Not knowing what to expect, Darwe peeked her head out and looked around. The lobby was almost deserted and she saw no sign of reinforcements. Darwe held the sword down at her side and walked quickly to the side exit, and the waiting groundcar outside. Tarmar had insisted on personally accompanying her on this misson, and was at the wheel of the car when Darwe burst out of the exit and ran to him. She had barely slammed the door shut when Tarmar accelerated away from the hotel and lost them in the traffic, still thick despite the late hour. Once they were away he glanced over at Darwe, seeing her blood stained skin and, improbably, a greek xiphos laying across her lap.

"What the hell happened in there Darwe?" he asked, genuine concern edging into his voice despite his efforts to remain in drill instructor mode. Tearfully she recounted how her exit had been delayed, though she said nothing to him of her relations with the ambassador. "Well this just got a whole lot messier," he replied. "But I think it will turn out to be a good thing that you took that sword with you. Our operatives can spin the incident as a botched robbery." A few minutes later they arrived at the warehouse that served as their safehouse, driving the car inside. Tarmar got out of the car and began to make his way to the small aircraft that was also tucked into the warehouse. After a few paces he looked back and saw that Darwe was still sitting in the car, her head down. He walked back and opened the passenger door. Darwe looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. Something unspoken passed between them and she got out and they embraced, Tarmar wishing there was some way that he could lessen the burden he knew all to well. Before this night Darwe had been merely his student, and the Queen's favored pleasure slave no less. But battle had changed things, and Darwe was closer to him now. They both knew the burden of killing. She knew that his training had saved her life. They held one another, feeling their trust deepen. Breathing deep, Darwe at last felt strong enough to look up, still in Tarmar's arms. They held each other's gaze for a long moment. Darwe felt sure that he was about to kiss her, but when he finally moved it was to kiss her forehead. Darwe responded with a lingering kiss on his cheek, feeling new and unexpected things developing in her heart.

Despite its small size, the aircraft that was concealed beneath the retractable roof of the warehouse was a suborbital spacecraft. It's dull gray shade was due to the steath nanoweave that it was made of. Taking off vertically, Tarmar transitioned them to forward flight, and as they gained altitude they went supersonic. Fifteen minutes later and they were in already on approach to land at Miria's private runway, having simply blasted their way across the Mediterranean at the relatively low altitude of 50,000 feet. After they had landed, as they taxied into a hangar Darwe looked out the window to see Miria herself with all four of the bodymaidens in tow. As soon as the engines shut down she bolted for the craft, helping Darwe climb down from the cockpit. Darwe fell into her queen's arms, and they both shed tears. Kissing and crying, Miria held onto her Darwe. The stress of Darwe being in harm's way had worn heavily on Miria, and she was relieved but still very worried about her precious companion. After a moment they were whisked away by an underground train back to the terem, and faster than she would have dared hope, she was alone with her family again. Miria and the four bodymaidens prepared a special bath for her. Miria held Darwe's arm as she waded into the enormous tub, then followed her in. Miria squirted a special nanogel cleanser into all the girls' hands as well as her own, and five sets of hands set about smearing the soapy gel over every inch of her skin. As Miria began to wash Darwe's hair with the nanogel, she wispered in her ear.

"You are precious to me, little Darwe. You have served me so very well, and come home safely to me. Tomorrow we will speak of it in detail. For now know that you can tell me anything you need to, and that you are safe here with me. Safer than anywhere else in the universe." Darwe leaned into Miria's embrace, tears of release streaming down her face. Rinsing the gel from Darwe's body, Miria's hand lingered a long time just above her pubes, massaging her stomach gently. Before Darwe could wonder at this Miria signalled to Natya to drain the bath and fetch towels. She had only to stand and the girls dried her off with soft dabs of the towels, then she went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the enormous bed while Aru combed her wet hair. A moment later and the lights were lowered and the six of them crawled into bed, Darwe at the center of the huddle with Miria at her side.

Darwe woke the next morning to find everyone except Eya awake, but still lying in bed waiting for her. Once Eya was also awake, Miria clapped and the household slaves entered with breakfast, accompanied by three milkmatrons. As they began eating Darwe went to take suck from the milkmatron who was offering herself to her and Miria. Miria raised a hand to stop her though, indicating that she should suck from her own breast. Darwe noticed then that Miria's breasts had again miraculously increased in size, laden with her milk. Miria scooted over closer so that Darwe could latch on easily, and she took a long drink, swallowing four or five times.

"That is a good start little one. Eat some fruit, but not too much. You need lots of my milk right now to help soothe your body and your mind." Obediently, Darwe limited her food to only the most nutritious fruits and copious amounts of Miria's breastmilk. As they finished breakfast, Miria dismissed the serving wenches and milkmatrons, then sent the bodymaidens off to their lessons. Alone at last, Miria asked Darwe to tell her everything that had happened. Darwe obeyed, omitting nothing from her account, even her pang of fear as Nikolaos had grasped her throat just before he came. She showed Darwe the xiphos she had used to kill the guard and make her escape. Darwe even told Miria of her confused feelings for Tarmar, which she had felt as he held her in his arms after they had made their way back to the safehouse.

"Darwe, you have done well. You did exactly as I commanded with the ambassador. I know that this was a difficult way to become acquainted with male sexuality, but the necessity of it will become all too clear in the fullness of time. It is important that you know that not all males are alike. You are my alpha female slave Darwe. I value you over any other, on every level. Know that Tarmar is my alpha male slave. It is understandable, perhaps even inevitable, that you and he would be drawn to one another. I want you to go to him. Offer yourself to him, but you may only have oral contact with him unless I give you express permission otherwise. Is that understood?"

"Yes milady."

"I want you to make sure that you do not develop a habit of bringing souvenirs home from your missions, but under the circumstances I understand why you kept this sword. In fact, I give it to you. Whenever you carry it remember the weight of the burden that I bear. For you must remember that I alone am responsible for what you do when carrying out my orders. You should not feel guilt, for the blood of those men is upon my hands, not yours." With that Miria presented the xiphos to her on the palms of her upturned hands. Darwe accepted the blade in like fashion, then set it carefully in the velvet lined box it had been in after being cleaned by the royal armorers.


Darwe was drenched in sweat and almost completely spent. She tried to keep up the pace, but there was no way she could keep up with him any longer. Tarmar moved blindingly fast and Darwe found herself on her back on the padded floor of the dojo, and Tarmar instantly pounced upon her, the foam rubber training knife pressed to her ribs. They were both breathing heavily, looking into one another's eyes. Gradually a smile crept onto both of their faces. Tarmar slowly moved closer to her, and Darwe closed her eyes, her lips parted. Tarmar was one of the most disciplined men in history, yet even he could only resist Darwe's allure for so long. His lips finally met hers, and she eagerly opened her mouth to his kiss. The ice broken, they made out passionately, tasting the saltiness of their comingled sweat. After many minutes Tarmar pulled his lips from hers and said simply "I'm going to hit the showers" before he rose and offered her a hand to get up. After he helped Darwe to her feet she followed him to the showers, which were not deserted, but were not partucularly busy at this time of the morning either, with only a few women bathing after their training or workouts. Removing his gi, Tarmar stood under one of the showers and began to wash his steel gray hair, which as always was trimmed close in a buzzcut. Darwe, not wanting to let the moment pass, quickly stripped herself and moved to join him, working bodywash into a lather and then turning to bathe Tarmar rather than herself.

As she spread the soap over his muscled body, he smiled and quickly rinsed his close cut hair so that he could allow her to continue bathing him. As her hands caressed his body, Darwe was again amazed that Tarmar was no less than eighty years old. By the standards of "normal" aging, he appeared to be a lean and fit fifty. The main thing that betrayed his true age was his gray hair. His body hair was also mostly grey, though he was not overly hirsuite. Darwe finished lathering up his upper body, and her soapy slick hands now found his penis, a thick and heavy oval shaft with a very fleshy foreskin, which began to grow harder at her touch. It reminded her of the proportions of a double barreled shotgun. She caressed the head of his penis, its wide blunt tip like a 'non la' hat. She cupped his balls in her hand, noting their size. Everything about the man was large, he was six and a half feet tall, his chest and arms thickly muscled. His arms bore a few tattoos, but they were so faded with age she couldn't tell what they had once depicted. Moving her hand back to his penis, now mostly hard, she got more shower gel and stroked its length, peeling back his prominent foreskin to clean him properly. Tarmar sounded a low pitched groan of pleasure at this, and he looked down to meet Darwe's upturned eyes. She held his gaze smiled as she stroked him, his massive penis now fully erect.

"Sensei, you must know that the Queen has permitted me only to service you orally," Darwe said, knowing that once things began with males they could be very hard to stop. Tarmar said nothing, but nodded in acknowledgement. Darwe rinsed the soap from his body, then sank to her knees. She had never seen a member like his up close before and she questioned her ability to effectively pleasure him, but there was nothing else to do but try her best. She licked him at the base of his cock first, then slowly along his length, her lips touching him as if in a moving kiss. When her tongue found the head of his cock, she opened as wide as she could and took it into her mouth, her tongue working around it. It was very big in her mouth, but not unmanageable. She began to suck him, managing to take the first few inches of his shaft between her lips as she began to bob her head rhythmically. Another, longer moan of pleasure escaped Tarmar's lips, and his hands found her head, though he refrained from trying to force more of his length into Darwe's mouth. After several minutes of her expert attentions, she could tell that he was close. Not wanting the fun to end that quickly, Darwe gave him one more powerful suck, then released the head of his penis with a pop and licked her way back down his shaft to his balls. His large testes hung loosely in his scrotum, relaxed by the warmth of the water. Darwe licked them, then sucked on them one at a time. As she licked back along the length of his penis on her way back to the tip, she noticed out of the corner of her eye that there was a woman several showers away who looked away quickly as Darwe glanced at her. A thrill ran through Darwe at the fact that they were being watched, likely by others not quite so close as well. Sucking his cock back into her mouth, Darwe was able to get about half of Tarmar's penis in her mouth this time. It wasn't an issue of length, but of girth. His cock was roughly 8 inches fully erect, but it was very thick for its length, and so Darwe had not been able to get it past her mouth and into her throat. It seemed though that what she was able to do, she did well, as Tarmar began to grunt and his hands held her head firmly as she sucked on him with all she had. Seconds later his load erupted into Darwe's mouth. She latched her lips to the head of his penis, sucking it out of him. She was amazed at the volume of his sperm, as she actually had to swallow once and then got another mouthfull. Yet another amazing sexual ability that Miria had no doubt cultivated by breeding him with many of her slaves. She patiently waited for his erection to subside, licking the last of his cum from his penis. Darwe rested her head on Tarmar's thigh. "Thank you Sensei. As soon as our Queen will permit it, I want you to make love to me."

Pulling Darwe to her feet Tarmar embraced her, kissing her deeply before answering her. "I would be honored, my little warrior girl," he said, his weathered face wrinkling around his eyes as he smiled. Tarmar had a class beginning in just a few minutes, so after but a moment he had to be on his way. After she dressed she went straight back to the royal apartments, bypassing her usual stop at the massage table and hot tub after a hard workout. Pulling up Miria's schedule for the day on the computer, Darwe realized it would be many hours before she was home. The fires that had been stoked when she had pleasured Tarmar were burning to hot to wait that long, so she called her assmaiden Tai on the phone. It had been Tai who first introduced Darwe to the pleasures of anal lovemaking, and with Miria's blessing she had accepted the position of Darwe's personal assmaiden. It was only a few minutes before Tai arrived, as her studio was close by.

Tai had no more walked in the door than Darwe pounced upon her, kissing her passionately before saying simply, "I need you to fuck me."

"Leng Ying, I can certainly do that," she replied with a huge smile. Taking Tai by the hand, Darwe led her into the bedroom. Tai removed all of their clothing and eased Darwe onto her back, a pillow underneath her to make her ass more accessible. From the shelf at the head of the bed Tai selected a toy and some lube and returned to her place between Darwe's widespread legs. At first glance the toy looked like an ordinary dildo, but it was of the same sort of technology as the stamenata, and was capable of changing its shape, texture, temperature, vibration, and a dozen other effects. Tai set this aside for the time being, however, and spread Darwe's ass wide and planted a deep and passionate tongue kiss on her anus. Darwe inhaled sharply, then exhaled long and slow as Tai gave her an extended taste of what she called "the true kiss". Darwe enjoyed this as much as any other form of pleasure she knew, and revelled in the sensation. It occurred to her that it had been too long since she had done the same for Miria, and resolved to do it at the earliest opportunity. Her attention was quickly back on the moment as Tai began to lick around more extensively, her tongue finding its way along her ass crack, then venturing over her perineum, only just grazing her labia before returning to her ass. The next thing Darwe felt was Tai's finger, slick with lubricant, sliding into her ass. She moaned loudly at the sensation, and began playing with her own nipples, now completely caught up in the moment. Slowly withdrawing her finger, Tai smeared the last of the lube around Darwe's anus in slowly expanding circles, then pressed the head of the high tech dildo to her ass insistently. Darwe consciously relaxed her sphincter as Tai had taught her and readily took the length of the toy, feeling its incredibly organic texture and once again marvelling at Miria's technology. Tai began to slide the dildo in and out in a long slow rhythm, entranced as always with the sight of what she was doing. She manipulated the controls on the grip of the dildo and it slowly expanded its girth, eliciting a long moan from Darwe. As she pumped the phallus in and out of Darwe's ass she angled it so that as she thrust in it would press against the wall her ass shared with her pussy, knowing that this would stimlulate her g-spot. Darwe reacted quickly to this, beginning to buck her hips to meet Tai's thrusts and moaning even more loudly than she had previously. Darwe was getting very close now, and her mind was equally in the present and reliving her earlier encounter with Tarmar at the same time, wondering if she would ever have the opportunity to take his massive cock in her ass.

At that moment Miria walked into the room, clothed in the full regalia of state, even to the formal crown that she rarely wore. She stopped suddenly as she saw the sight before her. Darwe's eyes were closed, lost in ecstacy, but Tai noticed Miria right away and smiled broadly. Miria immediately returned the smile and put her finger to her lips and walked silently to the bed. Leaning over Darwe, she reached out and began to lightly stroke her pussy. At first Darwe must have thought this was Tai, as she remained lost in her own world. Miria began to caress her in earnest, her fingers finding her wetness and smearing it around her clit. It was then that Darwe realized that her assmaiden never touched her pussy so overtly, and opened her eyes to see Miria in all her royal splendor smiling down at her. She let out a squeal of joy as she saw her queen and Miria quickly bent down to kiss her. Tai had stopped for a moment, leaving the toy buried to the hilt in Darwe's ass as Miria began to remove her elaborate clothing. A moment later Satya and Natya came into the room to help Miria with the cumbersome robes of state. The girls smiled knowingly to each other as they saw Darwe on the bed, her legs splayed wide. After Miria was unclothed the girls somewhat reluctantly left carrying Miria's clothing. Miria stood before Darwe nude save for her formal jewels, which she had chosen to leave on. She turned to the shelf and took the stamenata from its place, then laid on her back on the bed, already rubbing one end of it to her mons, slowly working it inside. Once it was inserted, the other half stiffened into an erect phallus, as if Miria were wearing a strapon. She motioned to Darwe, who rolled over and crawled up the length of Miria's legs until she sat astride her. Darwe loved the way the toy felt in her ass as she crawled and moved.

Miria wasted little time and guided Darwe onto the stamenata, easily sliding it into her wet pussy. Darwe's eyes went wide as she was for the first time penetrated in her ass and her pussy simultaneously. She held onto Miria in a tight embrace as she was overcome by the sensation of fullness, then of pleasure as Miria began to work the stamenata in and out of her. An instant later and Tai was kneeling at their side, again pumping the dildo into Darwe's ass. The sexual tension that had been building up in Darwe all day could be restrained no longer, and she came in what was certainly the most powerful orgasm she had experienced up to that point. Instead of simple moans, she vocalized loudly in total abandon to the carnal pleasure, her body tensed and holding onto her queen for dear life. Her orgasm seemed to last twice as long as normal, and she only slowly came back to her senses. This was only the beginning of the evening however, as Miria quickly resumed fucking her, and Darwe now felt a new sensation courtesy of Miria's amazing toys. The AI in each of them had begun to talk to the other, and they were conforming their shape and texture to press against each other thru the flesh which separated them, making for some amazingly intense sensations, especially when the two formed gently ribbed surfaces that worked together to heighten the feeling. The stamenata was clearly fulfilling its job of pleasuring Miria too as it throbbed, changed shape and size, and even served as a limited link between the women's nervous systems. At length Miria's thrusts reached a crescendo pace, and Tai followed suit, cranking the girth of the toy to the largest setting she had yet used on Darwe's ass. Miria and Darwe both cried out in a shared orgasm, literally feeling the pleasure of the other thru the stamenata as the thrust against it. They lay motionless for a long time, catching their breath. Tai, leaving the toy in Darwe's ass, came up to join them in a three way embrace. The three exchanged tender languid kisses, relaxed and exhaused. Eventually Darwe rolled off of Miria and the stameata went limp, allowing Miria to remove it easily.

It was Miria who spoke first, breaking their post coital silence. "You were as worked up as I have ever seen you Darwe, what brought this on?"

Darwe smiled broadly and stretched luxuriously as she told Miria and Tai about how she had sucked Tarmar in the showers after their lessons, and how her inability to sate her desire that morning had caused it to build up inside her until she had to find release. Miria saw much genuine affection in Darwe's face and voice as she spoke of Tarmar. "You have many emotions for Tarmar, I can see that," Miria said.

"I'm totally in lust with Tarmar, he is so old and masterfull it makes me quiver. I'd totally love to have his baby."

Miria smiled wistfully, "I'm afraid that might have to wait for a while. You are already pregnant."

"What!!!!" a shocked Darwe screamed. After a moment of stunned silence she blurted out. "But that could only be ... oh my! Nikolaos?! But how can you know this?"

"Yes," Miria said with a nod. "It was Nikolaos who fathered the child, obviously. Darwe, I have abilities that you do not even begin to suspect. I was able to sense the child in your womb even as you stepped off the plane when you returned from the mission. But let us summon our midwife to confirm this and check that all is going well." Miria sat up and took her phone from where it had fallen on the bed and spoke into it. "Seleme, would you be so kind as to come to my apartments, I need you to take a look at Darwe." Turning and looking between Darwe's legs, Miria giggled and said, "You should probably take that out of your ass until after the exam, little one."

A few minutes later, after Aru had given Darwe a quick spongebath (Eya was nowhere to be found, having run off somewhere as she was occasionally wont to do), Seleme Akhmatova arrived pulling a small portable exam unit behind her. The royal midwife had been in Miria's service for many years, and had delivered Satya and Natya some twelve years earlier. Darwe remembered her from her initial physical exam upon entering the harem. Darwe was already naked, so the midwife got out the scanner and pressed it to her abdomen, rotating and changing its position to try to get a better image in the holographic projection. After a moment she zoomed in several times and they all saw the unmistakable image of a beating heart. Only now did it really even begin to sink in to Darwe that she was with child. Tears of joy ran freely down her cheeks and she embraced everyone in the room. Eventually Seleme got them to let her finish the exam and declared that as far as she could tell at this early stage everything looked perfect, but it was still too soon to tell the sex of the child.

"It is too soon for your instruments to tell, but I sense this to be a girl child," Miria said, her eyes closed in meditation. Darwe, concerned only with the fact that there was new life inside her could not have cared less what the sex of the child was. Unlike many, she felt no special longing for a boy. She was happy to bring whatever life she could into the world. Especially into a world that included Miria. At Miria's invitation Seleme stripped and climbed into bed with them, joining their celebratory group cuddle as they basked in the glow of new life.


Miria had asked Darwe to continue her physical training regimen as long as possible during her pregnancy, and had suggested that she focus on her close combat training unter Tarmar's tutelage. Miria of course knew that this meant that Darwe would receive some intense training on male sexuality also. Sensing clearly how Darwe felt about Tarmar, she spoke to her of him later the same night, while Darwe was still flush with the knowledge of her pregnancy.

"I know you have feelings for Tarmar, little one. This pleases me, for he is a good and honorable man. You have my permission to have whatever relations you wish with him. I sense that you will learn much from him."

Darwe tightened her embrace of her Queen, nuzzling her hair. "Thank you milady, I have found myself wanting to experience the love of a man. But I will never love anyone as much as I love you, my Queen."

"I know that my little one, but that does not mean you should hold back your love for Tarmar, or for any other whom you love. Your love of them will in no way detract from our love, which is eternal," replied Miria with a smile and a kiss.

The following day was a rare holiday for the Queen, so Darwe spent the entire day by her side. They made love, went swimming, layed out in the sun, showered, made love again. And this was all before lunch. Sometimes Miria's libido could be almost insatiable, other times it would wane for many days. Darwe had the gift of getting turned on readily, and she was always happy to serve her Queen. It was the day after that when Darwe had her next session with Tarmar, scheduled as usual in the mid morning.

Darwe arrived early, and watched for a few minutes as Tarmar worked with one of his senior black belts, none other than Asher. They, like she, wore the traditional white gi; although her belt was green, indicating she was little more than a beginner. Their techniques were far beyond her own level of training, and she marvelled at their speed and precision. While watching them she began to better appreciate the connection between martial arts and dancing, in which she was much more accomplished. She saw how motion flowed, rather than being forced. How it was blindingly fast yet fluid at the same time. She had the unmistakable sense that she had made an important insight. Darwe thought back to the fight in the hotel after she had killed the ambassador. How she had been unsure of herself and her abilities. She recognized that this had made her vulnerable, and even though she came out of it alive she knew she had been more than a little lucky. She made up her mind then that she would take her training with Tarmar with the utmost seriousness, in every sense. She wanted to be skilled enough that she would not feel that vulnerable again, even if she was unarmed. She suppressed a grin at the thought that she would work toward invulnerablity by making herself vulnerable to her sensei. The wisdom of such a thought didn't occur to Darwe at the time.

Asher finished his lesson, and they ended the session in the traditional way, handed down over thousands of years from the ancients. They knelt, bowed to the Star of Aya that adorned the wall, then Asher to Tarmar, who returned the bow. With a chopped command, presumably in ancient Japanese, Tarmar dismissed his student. They both rose and spoke, laughing as Asher headed toward the showers, Tarmar reminding him of what to work on when he practiced on his own over the next few days. Seeing Darwe, Tarmar come over to greet her. As he approached Darwe bowed as she had been taught to do within the dojo, but whereas before this had been an almost perfunctory gesture, today she bowed low and long to her sensei. Tarmar touched a finger to her forehead, gently signalling her to rise. As she did, he spoke.

"What brought that on my little warrior?" he asked.

"Sensei, I..." Darwe struggled with all that she wanted to say. "I want you to know that you are truly my Sensei. That I need to learn as much as I can from you. To better serve my Queen, and to better protect myself, but also because I need to be taught. I need to be trained as only you can. I ... Queen Miria has also lifted her restrictions on how I may serve you, Sensei." Darwe was horrified at her stumbling attempt to explain herself to Tarmar, but only bowed her head again and waited silently to see what he would say.

"Darwe, I have trained you now for months, and I sense in you great potential, but you have not even begun in the effort it will require to make that potential into reality. The commitment that such an effort requires is difficult to muster and impossible for most to sustain. But in your desire to learn from me, to serve me, you will do so. If only because I command it, and I do not tolerate students who do not give their all." Tarmar paused for a long moment before commanding Darwe to look him in the eye.

"Save for your obvious loyalty to your Sovereign, will obey your Sensei in all things?"

"Yes Sensei."

"And will you finish what you begin? There is little more dangerous to themselves or others than a mostly trained martial artist."

"Yes Sensei, for my life is my Queen's, and she has entrusted me to you for this reason."

Tarmar was quiet again for a moment, then said "I accept you as my zenana, a true student of all the secrets I can teach. This carries with great responsibility, as well as other duties which you will come to know. Now, enough talk of this for now. Demonstrate your kata for me, Little Warrior."

Thus began one of the most grueling workouts of Darwe's life. Tarmar was immediately increasing the intesity of her training, and some 90 minutes later she was almost completely exhausted, her leg muscles on fire from the hundreds of kicks she had just had to perform, apparently never doing it once in proper form. Her arms were almost as tired, they had focused on blocking earlier in the session, so they had at least been able to rest somewhat. Tarmar could see that Darwe was nearing her limit, and uttered the most welcome word: "Enough. Kneel and we will end this portion of your training."

She struggled to kneel, so tired were her leg muscles, but Tarmar looked on blankly as she slowly sank to the familiar position. They bowed to the Star of Aya, then Darwe to Tarmar, but unlike previous times she bowed her head completely to the floor, pressing her forehead to the cool wood. She found it within her to ignore the pain in her legs as she stretched them yet again, but it was not without great effort. She held this position, waiting to be dismissed. Tarmar knew all to well how her leg muscles felt, and also knew this was but the first and least of many physical torments that would accompany the intense level of training which Darwe had embarked upon. As such, he held her in this position for a few moments as he spoke to her.

"Zenana, your effort was passable, but your form was unacceptable. You will train here daily from now on, taking days off only as it suits Her Majesty, which I daresay will not be too frequent. You will focus now on your fundamental blocking technique, and you must strengthen your legs through constant repetition. I will give you works of the ancient masters to study, but do not even imagine that you begin to understand their true meaning. Knowing this from the start will allow your knowledge to grow more readily.

"Now, there is another matter. We both understand that you have submitted to learn more than just martial technique from me. Take off your gi."

Darwe immediately, if somewhat more slowly than usual, rose and obeyed, untying and removing her sweat soaked gi, along with her sports bra. She stood naked before Tarmar, her eyes still averted downward in the semblance of a bow. She could see in her peripheral vision that Tarmar was shedding his own gi, and then he stepped behind her. He circled her several times. He had seen her nude body before on several occasions, but he seemed now to be inspecting her. He stopped in front of her and placed his hand on her shoulder, urging her down to her knees. She immediately took his semi-erect cock into her hands, guiding the tip into her mouth. She lavished attention on his foreskin before his cock enlarged to the point that it pulled back over the wide, blunt head. Darwe swallowed as much of his cock as she could then, which was a little bit more than the first time, though she clearly still had work ahead of her if she was to take his entire length into her mouth. Tarmar seemed to want to move things along though, and he walked behind her and put his hand on her head, urging her to lean forward on all fours. She grappled with the pain and overwhelming fatigue in her thighs, but managed to comply. Tarmar was not happy with the position she had assumed and commanded her matter-of-factly to put her forehead on the floor in the bow of total submission. Tarmar was fully erect now, and as soon as she had obeyed he wasted no time in grasping her hips and pressing his cock against her labia, slowly managing to press his enormously thick member into her.

Darwe gasped at the sensation, equal parts pain and pleasure. He was so BIG! She felt as if her pussy was stretched to its limit and beyond as he slowly but unrelentingly pressed deeper inside her. The hardest part past, he was quickly inside her to his full length, and Darwe could not help but cry out loudly at the intensity of the sensation. She had never had anything so thick inside her before, and it hurt considerably, but she also found that she sort of liked the pain. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her back to meet his thrusts as he began to fuck her at a brisk pace. Darwe grunted, breathing heavily and lost in exhaustion and complete surrender to Tarmar. He fucked her hard and fast, as if he was in a hurry, but many minutes passed with no sign that he was any closer to orgasm. Despite, or perhaps because of the pain, she came; Tarmar did not break his pace in the least as she cried out and writhed on his huge cock. At length, Tarmar rolled her over, pulled her legs up, and folded her with the backs of her legs against his chest, much of his considerable weight pressing down on her. This stretched her legs and induced a new kind of pain that was also strangely satisfying and theraputic. By now the pain in her pussy had faded from its initial sharpness and and begun to feel sore as the rest of her body did, and somehow this made sense to her. Her entire body was to be trained by Tarmar, and it made the entire session more meaningful, more complete. Tarmar's hand found its way into her hair, splayed out on the floor around her head. He grasped a handfull and held it firmly, but without pulling it cruelly. Finally, after many minutes his pace increased to a crescendo and he came, his cock buried in her to the hilt as he grunted lustily. Darwe could feel the copious gush of his seed deep inside her, and she recalled how much he had squirted into her mouth when she had fellated him. At least she didn't have to worry that he would get her pregnant; the thought brought a faint grin to her face despite her complete fatigue. She had never felt so sore, tired, or just totally exhausted. Tarmar lingered inside her for some time, his earlier relentless pace now transformed to an almost meditative state. He knew that Darwe was in a similar but much more painful kind of tranquility. After a while he pulled his semi-erect cock out of Darwe, and she was astonished at how empty she felt. The pain had not changed at all, only the fullness was gone now.

Rising to his feet, Tarmar allowed Darwe to collapse limp on the floor as he put his gi back on, leaving hers on the floor where it had been cast off earlier. Knowing that there was no way Darwe would be able to stand, much less walk back to the royal apartments, he picked her up, one arm under her shoulders and the other under her knees, her ass hanging out below. He walked out the main entrance of the dojo into the open paths of the vast atrium that made up much of the volume of the terem structure. It was afternoon, and there were many residents and a handful of highly privileged guests milling around, all of whom were treated to the sight of Darwe's limp body being carried by Tarmar; somehow the image was one of nobility and conquest at the same time. Darwe realized that she could feel cum dribbling out of her pussy and down her ass crack, and likely dripping off of her. She found an unexpected satisfaction that the entire harem was able to see what had happened, that Tarmar had his way with her. Moments later they reached the royal apartments, and Tarmar was allowed past the amazon guards without question. Miria was in her sitting room, eating lunch and having her feet rubbed by Satya and Natya when they entered.

"Your Majesty," said Tarmar, bowing his head. "Darwe will need to rest for a day or two, and I think she would benefit greatly by nursing at your breast. I pushed her hard today to gear up for the intermediate training."

Miria had trained with Tarmar herself years ago, and knew well how he would work someone to their breaking point. She could see and even smell that he had trained her in other ways as well. Smiling knowingly to Tarmar, she rose and showed her unexpected physical strength as she took Darwe from his arms with no sign of strain.

"You have done well Tarmar, thank you, with my new physical regimen and your training we will have agents the like of which have never been seen before in this realm. I will send her back to you as soon as she has recuperated sufficiently."

Tarmar gave one last bow, then turned and left the room. Miria carried Darwe to the bathroom and told the twins to draw a lukewarm epsom salt bath. Wading into the bath with her clothes still on, Miria gently lowered Darwe into the water and let her float off of her arms. She very gently washed Darwe with the softest of sponges, then washed her hair with great care. After allowing Darwe to float weightless for a while and soak up the salts, Miria carried her dripping to the bed where the twins had laid out an enormous and very thick towel, which was large enough for Darwe to lay on and for Miria to fold over and dry her off before removing her own wet clothes, drying herself and slipping into the bed with her. Cradling Darwe's head, Miria led her lips to her nipple and she took suck eagerly, instinctively knowing that the milk was healing.

"I am proud of you my little one. What you have begun under Tarmar will be the hardest thing you have ever done, and you have shown courage by undertaking it. For right now though, you must only rest and be loved." A few minutes later and Aru and Eya arrived, Satya having run to get them. As all six of them cuddled together and Darwe slept as one only can when totally exhausted, and she recalled no dreams at all that night.


Darwe awoke before sunup, and the room was still dark. She could hear Miria and the girls breathing as she quietly slid out of bed without disturbing them. Walking silently to the sitting room she took her gi from a back she had left on the floor. Her belt was brown now, only two more tests to pass before she could apply for her black belt exam. Looking in the mirror, she giggled at the way the belt looked tucked under her belly, now swollen 5 months into her pregnancy. Not bothering to put on shoes (Tarmar wanted her feet to be toughened as much as possible) she left the royal apartments and walked briskly to the dojo, absently doing some stretching excercises on the way. She was the first to arrive at the dojo, and so she ceremonially opened it for the day, spending several minutes in meditation of the Star of Aya which adorned the long main wall above the mirrors that covered much of the wallspace to make it easier to see your own form when training. After she had finished her meditations and her homage to the Queen, she rose and began the traditional warmup excercises that Tarmar had tought her on the first day of training. Sufficiently and impressively limbered up, Darwe began to practice the kata that she would have to master in order to attain the highest rank of brown belt, at which point she could apply for black belt status. Not that she would be ready to do that for many more months, maybe even a year if Tarmar was to be believed. Darwe was finding it increasingly difficult to perform some of the moves with her center of gravity thrown further off balance each day as her belly grew larger.

On the bright side, her stamina had increased drastically, partly due to her hard work, but also highly supplemented by Miria's milk "treatments". She was considerably stronger than she had been six months ago as well, though her muscle mass did not appear to have changed much. The workouts Tarmar put her through tended to make wiry mucsles, coiled to strike; not huge musclebound brutes. For Darwe though it only gave her musculature more definition, and her feminine look was unchanged.

Darwe managed to use her newfound strength to overcome the balance difficulties her swollen belly was beginning to cause and complete the kata in what she thought to be decent, if not good, form. After about an hour of solitary training Tarmar arrived at the dojo. Darwe stopped her excercises and knelt and bowed to him with her forehead touching the ground, as she had not ceased to do since the day he took her as zenana. They both knew that there was an element of roleplay in this for Darwe, but Tarmar allowed it because it served as way to focus her determination and commitment to her training, which was grueling. Few stayed with it until they approached what he considered proficiency, much less mastery. Tarmar remembered how Darwe's mother had made an art of service to her master to the point that he married her. He could see the same need not only to serve but to make her service a thing of beauty; he could also see the instincts and abilites she had inherited from her father. Tarmar pushed these thoughts aside for now, knowing they led to intense memories, and he had no time for those now. Tarmar set down his bag and strode out into the middle of the dojo where Darwe knelt with her face to the ground. He knew that she would hold the position until he released her. He chose to perform his own warmup while she remained prostrate.

Some fifteen minutes later Tarmar commanded her to rise. Darwe obeyed immediately, showing no sign of pain or stiffness in her legs from holding the position so long. It was clear that Miria's royal milk was having an effect on his student. "Show me your kata," Tarmar commanded.

Darwe bowed, "Yes Sensei." She stood in a natural, relaxed pose for a moment, then began the smooth sequence of movements. Tarmar wandered around her as she progressed thru the kata, watching her form closely until she finished the sequence and gave a closing bow.

"I can see that you are using brute strength to overcome your balance difficulties. This is not the true way, you must know that when you are on other planets, in unfamiliar gravities balance will be more critical than ever. You must learn how to shift your balance, not simply force your way through it. Take off your gi."

Without the slightest hesitation Darwe untied the knot on her brown belt and let it along with the rest of her gi fall to the floor, where she shoved it aside. Her creamy skin was slick with sweat as she stood before her Sensei, waiting to see what he had in mind.

"Now, do the kata again," he commanded.

And so she did, and many times again after that while Tarmar scrutinized the set of her hips, the relative positons of her feet, and the other small things she was compromizing in form because of her belly. He helped her to sense her center of gravity as it moved within her body in different positions, and to move in relation to this, rather than to an arbitrary or fixed part of her body. After another two hours of practice the session began to wind down in intensity as they talked more about the technique than she performed it. Tarmar stood behind her, showing her the correct way to angle her shoulders in one particular part of the kata when he reached down and held her belly, softly caressing it.

"The child inside you will grow large enough later that we will greatly scale back your routine, focusing on moves that only involve your arms and hands, or on meditation and breathing techniques. But I think we still have at least two more months of training at or near your current level of intensity."

He could feel a slight flutter within her as the child moved. He rubbed her belly, trying to find the movement, but the child had gone still again.

"Now Darwe, I think we have worked on your kata enough today. Kneel."

She immediately went into her face-on-the-floor kneel, and Tarmar patted her ass; as she had been trained she stuck her ass up in the air, presenting herself to him. Tarmar opened his gi top and dropped his pants, fingering Darwe and feeling how quicky she moistened at his touch. He dropped to his knees and shoved his penis into her unceremoniously. Darwe gasped and let herself enjoy the quick stab of pain has she was stretched to accomodate his thick member. She had noticed that her pussy seemed actually to have become tighter lately, pehaps as a side effect of the treatments. On the other hand she also seemed to stretch and adjust to Tarmar quickly now too. She had the best of both worlds, and she had grown to quite enjoy the hurt that still accompanied the first moments after he entered her. Tarmar caressed the sides of her belly as he fucked her, not quite as fast or hard as he sometimes did. Indeed, this was more like lovemaking than the hard rutting that she usually got from Tarmar; his hands caressed her belly and from there to her breasts, already growing larger and heavier with milk. Darwe managed to match Tarmar's thrusts with a bit of her own while still keeping her forehead to the floor. As his hands returned to her belly and ass, her stiff and highly sensitive nipples brushed the smooth wooded floor with every thrust, and amidst all this stimulation an orgasm came rushing upon her with very litte buildup or warning. She moaned loudly, her hands pressed to the floor, grasping uselessly at the wood as she was in the throes of ecstacy. This set Tarmar off as well and he once again thrust as deeply as he could to pump his massive load of sperm into Darwe's pussy. Tarmar remained inside her for a moment, his hands resting on her ass, then he slowly pulled out of her. Darwe remained in her submissive pose, not yet released from it; her ass still proudly held high, her labia and much of her pubes soaking wet from their union.

Tarmar took a towel from his gym bag and mopped the sweat from his body before also wiping off his slick penis. He took the towel to Darwe and threw it on the floor by her.

"I want you to practice using your vaginal muscles to hold as much sperm inside you as you can whenever you have sex. In the future our Queen will no doubt see fit to breed you many times, and this is a technique which can help especially in cases where you need to make a quick exit afterward. Like in Greece." He let that thought hang in the air for a moment, then said "Speak to Miria about this, she will be able to instruct you much better than I can. Now, you may rise."

Rising to her feet, Darwe turned to face him. "Sensei, if I may be so bold ... I wish it were your child in my womb and not that of a man I have no respect for. A man who so opposed our Queen that she saw fit to end his life."

"Now little warrior, you must not think like that. Because he was our enemy does not mean that he personally was without honor, or that his genes aren't worthy of contribution. Besides, our Queen has her reasons, though sometimes we mere mortals cannot fathom them. I have learned to trust in her; even when her plans seem to make no sense there always ends up being a logic to them. She loves you as she has loved very few before. Maybe none as much as you. Think on that the next time she has to send you into harm's way, what she risks for the betterment of humanity."

Darwe made her way directly back to the royal apartments, concentrating the whole time on her kegels, trying to keep in the copious amounts of sperm that Tarmar had filled her with. She was somewhat successful in this venture, though when she arrived back home she felt pretty gooey. She had Eya and Aru bathe her then comb her hair, now quite a bit longer than when she joined the harem, reaching to the middle of her back.


A few days later Ptella was hosting a massage party for Miria and her intimates. Ptella was one of the most skilled massage artists in the empire, though few outside of the harem had the opportunity to experience her touch. As the Queen's favored alamah, Darwe had had the privilege often and was eagerly looking forward to the party. She was also excited because such parties usually gave way to even more intimate contact, and she was feeling particularly horny lately. Probably some hormonal thing with her pregnancy but she was happy for it, and the harem was a place such desires could be easily satisfied.

Aru and Eya were just finishing shaving her legs and washed them clean of the last of the shaving gel before slathering them with lotion of a quality she had never imagined possible before she came to the harem. Her legs now smooth for the evening ahead, they turned their attention to her makeup, which she had lately entrusted to Aru, who was much more detail oriented than her bodysister. Eya busied herself with selecting Darwe's clothes for the evening, a pale green sheer toga-like garment that left little to the imagination. She wore no jewelry at all, save for her silver nose ring, knowing it would only get in the way of the massage. Their mistress ready, they quickly dressed themselves; Aru in a red chemise and boyshorts, the younger but more adventurous Eya naked other than a gauzy emerald scarf tied around her hips as a pareo. It would have hidden nothing even if it were not see thru, but Eya rarely wore much of anything, even by the standards of a royal harem.

They went to the sitting room where Satya and Natya were just finishing a quick touch up on Miria's fingernails. The Queen was completely naked other than a gold necklace, though her hair and makeup were beautifully prepared. The twins each wore a simple set of white panties and each wore a matching white bra for their modest breasts. At thirteen, they were beginning to mature quickly, though they were not yet alamah. In fact, they both had their first mense at the same time, the same day even. It had only been a couple of months now, but they were leaving their girlhood behind at a rapid pace. The six of them walked out into the open atrium and toward the spa, which had been closed to all but their group tonight. Amazon guards followed them at a discreet distance, though here in the heart of the terem they were as safe as they could be. The spa was located only a few hundred feet from the royal apartments, so they quickly arrived to find Ptella, Mei Tai, and Socratia awaiting them. They were clad in robes of deep Aya red, save for Ptella, whose robe was emerald green. They all sat in luxuriously upholstered chairs and were offered herbal teas while they specified their massage preferences to their hosts and generally socialized for a while, as all present were longtime friends. Presently, Ptella guided Miria to a massage table and in the golden glow of aromatic candles began to anoint her body with oil. Mei Tai guided her Leng Ying to the massage table immediately beside Miria's, in what was clearly a partners massage configuration. Miria briefly reached out to hold Darwe's hand before they both let themslelves relax completely under the skilled hands of their masseuses. As the bodymaidens paired off to massage one another, Socratia busied herself with helping them, wondering where her assigned guest was. A moment later her question was answered as Seleme rushed into the spa wearing scrubs, a surgical mask still tied around her neck.

"I am sorry I am late Your Highness, ladies. I am however happy to report that Kavya has borne twins to Asher. A girl, Mirle and Kaleb, a BOY!" All were immediately elated at the news of a boy child, and for a moment the spell of relaxation was broken, but after Seleme assured them that mother and children were doing fine she was quickly stripped by Socratia and they all relaxed anew, now cheered by the happy news. They all removed their remaining clothes and paired off: Ptella massaging Miria, Mei Tai with Darwe, Socratia with Seleme, Eya with Aru, and the twins together as always. Soothing ambient sounds came from the small stream which ran thru the spa, along with soft music from concealed speakers. Darwe was glad of the massage table on hand that was specially made for pregnant women, allowing her to lie on her stomach very comfortably for the back massage that Mei Tai started with. Very quickly all of them were slick with massage oil and feeling their stress melt away under skilled and loving hands. As Mei Tai massaged Darwe, she naturally spent much time kneading her ass, which in her professional opinion was one of the finest she had ever seen or touched. Darwe, though lost in sensual bliss managed to glance over at Miria, who was so relaxed under Ptella's fingers that she looked unconscious. When it was time for them to roll over on their backs, the bodymaidens could not resist the alure of Darwe's round belly, and came to join Mei Tai taking turns massaging her, hoping to feel the baby move. With her eyes closed, Darwe tried to guess who's hands were who's as they caressed her, straying occasionally from her belly and legs to her breasts and mons. As one hand lingered long on her breast, she opened her eyes to see Satya was the one caressing her, her thumb brushing her stiffening nipple softly. Feeling another hand cup her other breast, she looked over to see Natya following her sister's lead; she was smiling curiously and glancing from Darwe to Satya and back. Darwe smiled in response and rested her head again, slightly arching her back to press her breasts into the hands of the twins.

Miria meanwhile had sensed the growing excitement of the pubescent twins, her inhumanly sensitive nose even registering their scent of arousal. She turned her head to look toward them and saw them tenderly caressing Darwe, their own nipples standing erect from their small breasts. She knew now without question that they were ready. She merely watched for the moment, the sight of the maturing twins exploring Darwe's body enhancing her own pleasure as Ptella's sublime hands worked upon her body. She thought it was amazing how they looked so similar in shape, yet their maturing scent was radically different. As the twins' excitement began to reach a fever pitch Miria gently stilled Ptella's hands and turned to rise from the massage table. She stood at the head of Darwe's table and placed an arm around each of the twins, radiating her love for them and for her pregnant consort. She moved her hand to the back of Satya's head and pulled her close for a long and intimate kiss, their tongues intertwined. After a moment she gently pulled away and turned to kiss Natya in the same fashion, feeling how her validation of their desires took their happiness and excitement to yet another level. The other massages slowed to a halt as all noticed what Miria was doing, realizing what was likely about to come.

Looking at each of the twins in turn, Miria spoke to them. "Satya. Natya. Our beloved children are children no more. I sense the desire of a woman in each of you. Come." With that she took their hands and guided them to a wide velvet upholstered chaise lounge that was against the wall near the massage tables. She motioned for them to sit, then sat next to them closest to the foot of the lounge. Satya was seated between her twin and her Queen, and it was her that Miria embraced first, renewing the kiss she had started a moment earlier. Instinctively Natya held her sister, sharing in the experience. As Miria reclined Satya onto the chaise lounge Natya lay behind her twin with Satya's head resting on her breast. After a moment spent gazing into Satya's light brown eyes Miria continued her kiss for a long moment before slowing and gradually moving to her young bodymaiden's neck and from there to her breast. It was not the first time Satya had felt Miria's mouth on her nipple, but the sensations seemed more real and immediate than before. She felt a fire in her body like she never had before and she felt every subtle lick and kiss instensely. After one last suck Miria blew on Satya's wet nipple gently and smiled as it crinkled up even more. Leaving a long wet trail Miria licked down her bodymaiden's belly to her pubes, already having reached a respectable thickness. They were a darker shade of brown than her medium brown hair but not overly curly. Miria spent a long moment with her face buried in Satya's hair, luxuriating in her scent. Drawn in by love and pheremones, Miria gently kissed her softly furred labia; only after a moment did she slip her tongue between Satya's labia, immediately tasting her virgin nectar, which was flowing freely. Satya let out a long low moan at this, and in response Natya began to caress her sister's body. It was not in an overtly sexual way, although her hands did not avoid her twin's breasts; it was the sensuality of the closest sisters, raised in the harem where they had touched Miria and many of her close companions in the same way. For several minutes Miria licked her way over every fold and intimate corner of Satya's inner labia, then pressed the tip of her tongue ever so slightly into her, quickly encountering her intact hymen. She licked playfully at it, but did not attempt to press her tongue any further into Satya. For her part, Satya was overwhelmed with the new sensations of pleasure Miria was introducing her to. Her excitement was further kindled by her sister's hands caressing her body. She felt a building sense of urgency within, focused where Miria's tongue was upon her, and deeper inside as well. Sensing how quickly her young bodymaiden was aproaching climax, she focused her attentions on Satya's clit, hidden under its small hood. This was enough to instantly send Satya into the unique intensity of he first full fledged orgasm; she cried out in ecstacy as Miria lapped up her release. Slowly Satya's body relaxed again. Natya held her in a loving embrace as Miria finished licking her clean, then slid up to give Satya a hug and a deep kiss, then turned her attention to Natya.

"Switch places little ones, it is Natya's turn now," Miria said with a grin. The girls quickly switched places on the chaise lounge, exchanging knowing smiles with Darwe, Seleme, and the others who were all gathered around and in various states of activity themselves. This ranged from Eya and Aru who were cuddled up on one of the massage tables to watch and Darwe who had just enough space to lie down beside the twins on the wide lounge, all the way to Socratia who with the assisatnce of Mei Tai was working one of Miria's stamenata style dildos into Seleme's ass as she watched the initiation of the girls who were in many ways as close to her as they were to Miria. Natya took up her place reclining back on her sister, who wasted no time in returning the same intimate, sensual caresses that Natya had given her. Miria took a moment to admire Satya's pale hands on Natya's much darker skin. She looked upon Natya's face; so similar to Satya's and yet so different too. Fuller lips, very dark brown eyes, a much darker, curlier head of hair, and of course her beautiful dark mocha skin. Miria again started with a long kiss. Natya was a bit more confident and outgoing than her older twin, and she did not shy away from returning the kiss actively, her own tongue exploring Miria's mouth. Very aroused in her own right, Miria wasted little time moving to Natya's breasts, their dark skin crowned with even darker nipples, already stiff in anticipation of what was to come. She suckled as she would if milk were forthcoming, sucking and nibbling, much to Natya's delight. Miria went back and forth between Natya's lovely dark little breasts until she felt compelled to move down between her legs by increasing tempo of moans from Natya and from Seleme also, now experiencing the full talents of the Queen's own assmaiden working her magic on her. As she had with Satya, Miria took her time burying her face in Natya's pubes, which were thicker, much curlier, and black. Again she marvelled at the distinct differences in the twins' scents. When she finally pulled open her labia with her fingers and licked into her wetness Natya let out a loud moan and put her hand on the back of Miria's head. Intoxicated with even more virgin nectar, Miria took her time and languidly went about pleasuring her bodymaiden, again going no deeper than just to gently and teasingly lick at her intact hymen. There would be another time for that. Miria lengthened her tongue, but only slightly; just enough to allow her to lap at Natya's pussy with long wet licks, savoring the taste of her nectar. As Miria gradually increased the tempo and pressure of her licking, Satya also intensified her caresses of her sister, focusing openly now on her breasts, feeling how much they felt like her own, yet how different the sensation was than when she touched herself. As had been the case with her twin, it was not long before the overwhelming new sensations brought her to the brink; both Miria and Satya felt her body tensing as she neared orgasm. With a loud groan turned cry she came, her hands again pulling Miria's head firmly to her as she writhed, lost in pleasure. As her moans quieted and slowed and her body relaxed, Miria carefully licked Natya's pussy clean, savoring every last drop of her release before sliding up to lay with the twins, embracing them both.

"Oh Alamah, I love you," said Natya tearfully as they embraced, and Satya immediately echoed this. Miria held the twins and kissed thier faces, voicing her own love for them.

"My beloved bodymaidens, you have grown up so quickly. I remember the day Seleme delivered you," she said with a glance to her midwife, who was preoccupied by the stamenata which Mei Tai was working deeply into her ass.

After they had all taken a moment to catch their breath the twins began to caress Darwe's belly, which fascinated them to no end. Darwe, already highly aroused by everything going on around her, found this to be extremely pleasurable; Miria could sense her excitement just as she had with the twins.

"Girls, get up for a moment and let Darwe recline properly," Miria said. As Darwe reclined on the soft chaise lounge Miria guided Satya to one side of her and Natya to the other, placing their hands back on her belly. "Now, practice on Darwe what I just showed you," she said with a playful grin, seeing the surprise on all three of their faces. The girls needed no further encouragement, and after their initial surprise they resumed their caresses of Darwe's pregnant belly, now in a slower, more sensual way. She closed her eyes to focus on the sensation of their four hands exploring her body, straying now to her breasts, also swollen with her pregnancy. Natya's right hand remained on Darwe's belly, but her left hand and mouth quickly found her breast. As Natya sucked at her nipple Darwe felt her milk begin to flow; Miria's own infusions had brought on lactation early in her pregnancy, and she said that Darwe would learn to control this before she finished nursing her child, thus retaining the ability to use at will. Delighted at the squirt of milk, Natya suckled all the more eagerly, savoring the sweet taste. Satya meanwhile worked her body in between Darwe's legs, resting her head on her swollen belly as if listening for the baby inside. Hearing nothing but her own rushing blood in her ear, she nuzzled the soft curve of belly that rose from Darwe's soft brown pubes, one hand on each side of her bulge. As Miria had, she took a moment to inhale Darwe's sweet aroma; Miria frequently commented that her scent and taste were one of her most exquisite traits. Satya, having nothing to compare with, simply knew that it smelled almost magical, pulling at the deepest of her sexual instincts. She pressed her lips to Darwe's labia, gingerly at first, then pressing her tongue into her just as she would kiss her. At this Darwe let out a long low moan and spread her legs even further to give Satya free access. Satya's licks were exploratory, familiarizing herself with Darwe's nooks and crannies, as well as her intoxicating taste. Darwe found this tentativeness exhilirating in its own right and she felt the sensation intertwining with Natya's suckling, arousing her intensely, especially with the surge of hormones she was experiencing. In spite of this, Darwe's orgasm was not immediately forthcoming; after several minutes it was Natya's turn. As the twins moved to switch places they embraced and shared a deep, intimate kiss. They tasted the comingling of Darwe's flavors, milk and honey. As they reluctantly drew apart, each was now eager to taste Darwe in a new way.

It was during this switch that Darwe first noticed that Miria had joined Seleme on the other couples massage table and that Socratia was fucking her ass enthusiastically with one of the stamenata dildos, just as Mei Tai still was with Seleme. She only had a moment to watch before she was distracted by the twins again, having switched places but each picking up right where the other left off. The only difference was that Satya was on the other side, so she had a full breast to suckle at. At this point the room, though large, fairly reeked of sex; this spurred them all on and Darwe felt the first tensing buildup to her climax. She put one hand on each of the twins' heads as she came. As she finished Satya went to join her sister beween her legs and they both cleaned her, licking her pussy clean of her release.

Darwe and the twins now took their turn watching while Seleme and Miria were both brought to orgasm by the highly skilled techniques of the assmaidens. After all had caught their breath they adjourned to the tub, which was set only to warm rather than hot. It was more than large enough for all of them to get in and they luxuriated, feeling the smooth skin of many bodies against their own under the bubbling water.

Later that evening when they had returned to their private chambers Miria, acompanied by Seleme and Darwe, spoke with the twins about what they had just experienced. "This was a big day for you, my loves," said Miria reassuringly. "And it marks the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. Your desires and curiosity will continue to grow. You are free to engage in oral play like that with our family: Darwe, Seleme, myself. No one is to penetrate you in any way. Also I want you to speak with me before you play with anyone else, is that understood?"

Both girls nodded solemnly, "Yes Amah."

"There is one other thing we must discuss. The bond between you is unusually strong, even for twins. You have probably already felt desires for one another, haven't you?" The twins glanced at one another then to the floor, feeling embarassed, which was not a familiar emotion for them. "As I thought, you have each felt it and neither of you has told the other," Miria said. "This is nothing to be ashamed of. Consensual incest is not forbidden in my realm, though in most cases I frown on it. It is different with you two however. You must talk about this together, and if you both wish it you may explore this." Miria embraced the girls and spent a long moment with her face hidden in their hair. At length she looked at them both, smiling. "But now, it is time for all of us to sleep. Come to bed little ones."


It was around 3:00 AM when Darwe woke up hungry. It was not just any hunger, but an overpowering desire for vanilla ice cream with hot sauce on it. She awkwardly got out of bed and waddled toward the kitchen, her enormously huge pregnant belly preceeding the rest of her nude body. Miria looked up, then went back to sleep; Darwe's midnight cravings had become fairly regular of late. She waddled and found her sense of balance tricky, but she had not felt any aches or pains, either from her pregnancy or from the surprisingly intense training regimen she had maintained until just two weeks earlier. She knew she had Miria's milk to thank for that and for her perfect health and her still increasing strength, now noticably greater than even the strongest of human males. There were other interesting effects too: her hair grew faster than it used to, and her hair was thicker and stronger, her fingernails and toenails did not grow any faster, but were as far as she could tell unbreakable. Miria even had to give her a special laser trimmer to file them, as her old file was worn away by her nails. Passing a mirror on her way to the kitchen, she paused for a moment to look at herself. Even though her breasts and belly were very swollen, with her due date in two days, she had not even the smallest stretch mark, and even a few small scars she had once had were now gone.

Reaching the kitchen, Darwe began foraging in the huge titanium refrigerator/freezer. She quickly located the ice cream and as she was reaching for the hot sauce she noticed a container of wasabi. Overcome by the need to add this to her snack, she took this as well. She put these along with a bowl on the bar alongside the kitchen and sat on the padded barstool. A moment later she was relishing the combination of flavors when she felt a mild cramp in her belly and realized something was happening. Before she could even wonder what it was a huge gush of fluid gushed out between her legs. It was time.

She called out to Miria at the top of her lungs and an instant later Miria rushed into the room followed a moment later by Natya, groggily rubbing sleep out of her eyes. Seeing what was happening, Natya was instantly wide awake and ran to get Seleme and the other bodymaidens. Miria meanwhile eased Darwe to the nearest sofa, which was of the chaise lounge type. For her part Darwe felt no pain whatsoever, just an uncomfortable cramplike feeling each time a contraction came, which was rapidly in spite of the fact that her labor had only just begun. It was only a moment later when Seleme arrived with a small tabletop med kit. She had barely activated the scanner when serious contractions started, although it took her a moment to realize it, as Darwe showed no signs of pain and did not even look like she was excerting herself that much.

"This is it Darwe, you need to push now, hard!" cried Seleme, taking up her place between her legs and readying her instruments.

"Maybe not really that hard Darwe. You will know," Miria said, looking at Darwe knowingly. Seleme glanced back and forth between them for an awkward second, then returned her full attention to her scans, showing that the birth was proceeding normally, albeit at a very rapid pace. Darwe pushed, as she felt her body compelling her to do anyway, but she applied only tentative pressure, gradually working up lest she use too much of her newfound strength, which seemed to extend to every muscle in her body. She had already begun to grow accustomed to moving and grasping things with care, though it was easy enough to control once you were used to it. It only took a few pushes timed with her contractions before the baby was crowning. Darwe was only now breaking a sweat and grunting as she forced the child thru the birth canal.

"One last push Darwe!" Seleme said, almost able to get her hands around the child's head. With just a bit more effort this time Darwe felt the immediate pressure release and emptiness as the baby slipped out of her ... forever. Her sadness at the loss of this intimacy was immediately washed away as Seleme held up a perfect baby girl, still covered in thick gooey vernix.

"Samya," Miria said, taking the child from Seleme carefully, then passing her into Darwe's arms. Darwe looked into her newborn daughter's face, and saw only beauty in her wet, somewhat slimy skin, flushed pink in the relative cold of the room compared to the womb. Her eyes opened only for a moment, appearing so dark blue as to be black. After only a moment she began to cry, a high pitched screeching sound that only stopped when Darwe brought her to her breast. Instinctively Samya latched on and began to suck thirstily. Miria sat next to them and held both mother and child in her arms at this most intimate moment. Miria could almost see the intertwining sights, sounds, smells, and feelings between mother and child as their bond took hold. A good fifteen minutes passed, Samya intermittently nursing and sleeping, with the occasional burpy expression. Seleme, who dealt with the afterbirth, and then had been standing discreetly to the side performing her scans of the newborn, nodded and smiled to them then set her instruments down to join their embrace. Darwe now passed Samya to Miria, who again offered her suck; the infant readily accepted and continued to feast on her milk, more nutritious than any other in the universe. As Miria and Samya formed their own bond, Darwe only now glanced around the room to see all four bodymaidens sitting on nearby furniture staring at her in awe. She smiled at them and waved them over to gather around, then turned her attention back to her baby. She watched as Samya suckled at Miria's breast, undoubtedly becoming immune to every disease known to humanity in the process. She found herself looking at her Queen's face as much as her daughter's. She was so fixated on the look of pure love that was radiating from Miria; indeed for a moment she could have sworn she saw a glow. She knew that Miria was as much mother to the child as she was, and she was so thankful for this bond. She knew it was very impersonal in most harem situations, but with Miria it could not be more different. Darwe knew how Miria and Seleme had raised the twins after the death of their mother Myrtara. She had grown to know and love Seleme as a sister, and on occasion as a lover as well. Knowing she would be full momentarily, Miria reluctantly pulled Samya from her breast and handed her to Seleme, who also took a turn letting the child suckle. They were bonded now, these four: mother, co-mothers, and baby daughter.

The very next day Darwe awoke to find her belly almost completely back to its normal condition, with only the slightest of bumps remaining, which caused her to look as if she was a few months pregnant. She had managed almost a full night's sleep, as she had shared nursing duties with her two co-mothers. After Samya's breakfast suckle at her breasts, she tried to get back into some of her routine. She felt no discomfort whatsoever as she did her usual morning routine of stretches and light excercise. Today was the weekend, so Miria had a much reduced work schedule. She was in the sitting room when Darwe came out carrying Samya. She was still nude so she could show Miria her little bump.

"You understand why your body has recovered so quicky, yes?" asked Miria, after giving her consort's belly a gentle caress.

"Yes, it is your milk Milady. You have worked wonders upon my body."

Miria smiled at this. "Perhaps so, but there are greater wonders yet to come. You should know that your body will be fully recovered by tomorrow at the latest. And I do mean fully recovered; you will be fertile this very cycle." Darwe gave a hint of a blush as she shifted her gaze downward, thinking of Tarmar. "Yes, you must inform Tarmar of this. He is your Sensei, and I expect you to follow your pledge and obey him in all aspects of your training. If he chooses to sire a child on you then so be it. And if he chooses not to, so be it." Darwe had not really thought much about this possibility, but Miria caused her to consider it. He could judge the interruption to her training, no matter how short, to be reason enough not to impregnate her. Her train of thought was interrupted when Miria spoke again. "Today is a day of rest. Tomorrow you will resume your training. Your considerable promise, even with my enhancements, is of little use if you cannot fully master your mind and body. Your training must not be further delayed." "Yes Milady," was Darwe's obedient response.

Darwe spent the remainder of the day with Samya, with Miria and Seleme there most of the time as well. They kept her well fed with breastmilk from all three of them. Darwe knew that Miria was already giving Samya some very mild enhancements in her milk already, mostly to do with pathogen and chemical resistances. No effort would be spared in giving Samya the best possible start on her life. While Samya slept Darwe split her time between attending to her Queen and resuming more of her stretches in preparation for tomorrow. She assumed that because of her absence from training in recent weeks Tarmar would throw everything at her until she collapsed, as he had done on the night he first took her.

The next morning Darwe opened the dojo as she did on most mornings, performing the morning ritual of polishing the wooden floors. The junior students did this at the end of the previous day's classes, but never to Tarmar's satisfaction. Tarmar had therefore assigned her the duty of polishing the floor with a cloth every morning. She had it down to a science, and would run along at a brisk pace while bent over with her hands on the slightly damp cloth, her ass high in the air. Once the floor was polished to perfection, Darwe put the cloth away and began her excercises, getting her body ready for the rigorous training that would surely follow. A few minutes later Tarmar arrived at the dojo and joined her on the training floor. As was her custom Darwe knelt and bowed to him with her forehead touching the floor. Tarmar had taken lately to quickly releasing her from this position because of her pregnancy, but today he said nothing and left her like that while he went thru his own morning routine of stretches and warmup excercises. Some ten or fifteen minutes later he finally spoke to her. "You have recovered very quickly from childbirth. Has the Queen certified you are ready to resume your training in full?" "Yes Sensei," was Darwe's response, muffled slightly as she spoke to the floor. "She has advised me that my body has fully recovered in every way. She even indicated that I will be fertile this very cycle. I ... wanted to make sure that you knew that, Sensei."

Tarmar was silent for a long time before finally commanding her to rise and demonstrate the kata that she was practicing in preparation for the last of her brown belt exams. Darwe obeyed immediately and began the sequence of moves. As the training session progressed, it was clear that her idea of her first day back in training had been accurate, and nearly two hours passed without so much as a lull in the strenuous regimen. By late morning her body, even with the new augmentations, was reaching the limits of her endurance. Master instrutor that he was, Tarmar was fully aware of this and made sure to push Darwe just a bit beyond what she thought herself capable of before allowing her to rest, at which point she immediately lay on the floor, panting and glistening with sweat. Tarmar sat down beside her, kneeling in the manner of a martial artist. He began to delicately untie her dark brown belt, slide it from around her waist, and respectfully fold it up before setting it aside. He then untied and opened her top, revealing her breasts, glistening with sweat and rising with her still heavy breathing from the exertion. Darwe opened her eyes and looked at her Sensei as he began to untie the cinch of her gi pants. As he pulled them down he began to speak. "As your Sensei I must on occasion be cruel to you, in order to push you to move beyond your self imposed limitations. That will change somewhat when I get you with child and then afterward. There are limits to even my professionalism, and once you are the mother of my child I will not be able to send you to your death as I might have otherwise, if forced to. I will remain your Sensei as well as father of our child, as I must make you into the operative that our Queen needs. In many ways you will get even deeper training than you otherwise would have, but the motivation of our training must become the defense of our child." Tarmar finished peeling the last of Darwe's soaking wet gi from her body and began to tenderly caress her breasts, her sides, her hips. Her skin was very warm and slick with sweat, and he could feel how relaxed her muscles were out of sheer fatigue. Her nipples had quickly hardened under his hand, and he leaned in to suckle, tasting her milk for the first time. After the initial saltiness of her sweaty nipple, he was surprised as he always was at how sweet human milk was. He almost always drank it, having access to the milkmatrons just like any member of the harem, but he had lived most of his life drinking the milk of cows, camels, or goats. Darwe's milk was probably the second sweetest he had ever tasted, after Miria's own which was delivered to him by Aru several times per week in a glass jar, so fresh it was usually still warm.

As he continued to drink Tarmar's right hand found her mons and cupped it firmly. After caressing her in this fashion for a moment, his finger began to slide along the line of her labia, gently parting them. Darwe, always quick to respond, was already quite wet and his finger slid effortlessly into her With his finger he then smeared her wetness over her clit, to which Darwe let out a low moan. He resumed fingering her, then began to smear her juices over her anus as well. Darwe let out a surprised but happy gasp; Tarmar had never incorporated assplay before, although Darwe had frequently imagined his thick penis penetrating her tight little asshole. As his finger slipped slowly into her ass Darwe let out a primal groan of pleasure and began to regain some energy, now finding Tarmar's stiff cock with her hand and stroking him as he pleasured her. In another first Tarmar rolled onto his back, pulling Darwe's still somewhat limp body atop him. She was straddling him, and he cupped her ass one cheek in each hand to lift her up and manouver her onto the tip of his cock. As he guided her down they maintained eye contact as she slowly took his entire length and simply sat there for a moment, feeling his penis reaching so deeply inside her. As small motions gradually gave way to a gently rhythm of lovemaking, droplets of milk continued to appear at both of Darwe's nipples; she leaned forward to allow Tarmar to suckle once more, now alternating playfully between each breast. With both hands still firmly holding her ass he spread her cheeks and once more pressed against her asshole, this time with one finger from each hand. As he continued to lift her up and down on his cock, he slipped in both fingers, pulling slightly to stretch her anus open.

"Until I get you pregnant we will need to be sure that we get all of my seed into your womb, but once you are with child you will need to be ready to take me in your ass," Tarmar said with a grin. He surely knew that this was one of her preferred modes of play, especially since she had taken Mei Tai as her personal assmaiden.

"Yes Sensei," was Darwe's smiling response just before another moan of pleasure as he slipped both fingers further into her ass just as he thrust the full length of his cock into her. Many sweating, moaning minutes later Tarmar could sense that she was close to orgasm, as was he. Tarmar increased the pace and stretched Darwe's ass a bit more forecefully, and just as Darwe's cries reached their peak he thrust his full length into her as he came, flooding her with his huge load of sperm. Darwe's simultaneous orgasm was very powerful, and afterward she went completely limp atop him, still moaning softly under her breath. After a few moment's rest and several more mouthfuls of milk, Tarmar lifted her off of his still partly erect penis and laid her gently on the floor next to him. Tarmar gently nudged Darwe and she readily obeyed, sucking and licking his cock and balls, not for another round, but to clean their comingled juices from his body. Darwe felt a tingle of elation at this submissive act and made sure to do a thorough job, licking Tarmar fully clean. When she was satisfied that she had tongue bathed her Sensei completely, she took the head of his half erect penis into her mouth and gently suckled, tasting the last drops of his cum, then continuing to suckle as he had from her nipples, comforted by the simple act. Tarmar allowed this to continue for many minutes before he finally guided her into his arms for a loving embrace. "Soon my little Darwe you will bear us a child," he said with a smile.

Sure enough, after being filled with Tarmar's seed at least once (and sometimes two or three times) every day that month Darwe's period did not arrive, and both Miria's insight and Seleme's equipment confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. Miria continued to hold her hand firmly pressed to Darwe's belly, her eyes closed. After several minutes she opened her eyes and met Darwe's concerned gaze.

"Not to worry my love, your baby is healthy. And you are carrying a boy child," she said with a smile. Darwe had never given much thought to the possibility she would bear a son, and had not been the least bit disappointed when she had learned that she would have a girl with her first pregnancy. Even so, she felt a peculiar tingle at the knowlege that she had conveived a male child, so precious since the mysterious change in birth ratio over a thousand years ago. Eya, Aru, Satya and Natya all looked at Darwe in awe as Miria uttered the words, and even Seleme was a bit startled. Ever since the Great Change, or Jubian in Chinese, there had been a ratio of roughly ten females born for every male child, but only among humans. No other animal species was affected, even though scientists had never been able to locate any mechanism for this sudden change. After many hugs and some tears of joy Miria sent Darwe to see Tarmar. "Go to your sensei now, tell him the news that you carry his son."

Darwe made her way quickly to the dojo, where Tarmar was watching some of his assistants lead a class of intermediate students. As Darwe entered the dojo she knelt and bowed low to Tarmar, her face to the floor. Tarmar noted her presence immediately, but took a moment to whisper instructions to his assistants before making his way off the training floor to stand over Darwe.

"Rise Darwe." She stood and looked up into Tarmar's eyes, joy radiating from her face. "Sensei, I carry your son," she said simply, placing her hand on her belly. Even Tarmar's spartan reserve broke at this news, and he embraced Darwe happily, a rare smile upon his lips.


It was about three months later when Darwe was suddenly summoned to Miria's offices. It was early morning when a young cadet, a blonde girl who could not have been more than 17, entered the dojo while Darwe was just beginning her workout. Her uniform was black with a minimal amount of crimson badges and piping, as she had yet to earn any commendations or medals, but even from across the spacious dojo Darwe could make out the insignia of the Intelligence Service at her collar, thanks to her enhanced eyesight. The girl stopped at the edge of the practice floor and saluted crisply. "Agent Leftenant Darwe?"

"Yes cadet?" Darwe replied as she walked over to her, towelling off her face and neck.

"Ma'am, I am ordered to bring you at once to the Queen in her briefing room."

A lightning fast shower followed, during which time the cadet, whose name was Ragnil, ran to the Royal apartments to get Darwe's uniform. Darwe's uniform was much like that of the cadet, for she was also a part of the Intelligence Service, though there were stripes of rank and a few decorations on her uniform as well, including a bronze medal in the shape of a Greek sword depending from a crimson ribbon, which the Queen had made especially for her after her first successful mission. Fifteen minutes later she was escorted into the Queen's war room, located deep beneath the ground under the terem buildings. Tarmar, Asher, and several others were already seated at the table, with Miria herself at the head. With a nervous smile Ragnil excused herself and closed the eavesdropping proofed door, ensuring that no one outside this room could see or hear what transpired. Darwe quietly seated herself at the conference table, which was only at about half its capacity, meaning that she was seated fairly close to Miria, Tarmar, and Asher. These familiar faces comforted her in even though she knew something must be afoot for her to have been summoned so suddenly.

"Agent Leftenant Darwe, thank you for joining us on such short notice," said Miria. "Now that we are all here Secretary Leftenant Khelebov will brief us on the situation." At this Asher stood and moved to the large display screen which occupied nearly the entire surface of one wall of the room. As he did, an image of a woman appeared on the screen. She was eurasian and beautiful, but her expression was severe and unforgiving. In the photo she was on stage addressing an audience. Darwe could tell by her clothing and accoutrements that she was of the nobility.

"This is Baroness Hiltrude Lung Feng von Aussenbarg," began Asher. "Though relatively low ranking among the peerage, she has in recent years amassed considerable popular support, particularly among the Chinese and Germanic ethnic groups. Even publicly the Baroness espouses a very harsh worldview, and was one of the most vocal supporters of the recently enacted Capital Punishment Act. In fact it was she who first proposed that the executions be performed publicly. While her public stance is troubling enough, it is her underlying politcal positions and actions that make her a threat to the stability of the Empire. Our intelligence has confirmed that she has formed an alliance with elements of the Old Confucianists in China, as well as what are probably best labelled neo-fascists in Central and Eastern Europe. While she does have supporters on other worlds, these are very much secondary in her power base. Privately, the Baroness encourages the male dominated worldview these groups seek to restore to humanity. She seeks to return slavery to that which it was before Jubian, where slaves were for hard labor rather than highly trained and specialized service. She has a deep distain for the 'underclass' as she calls them. This has been one of the driving reasons behind her support of the Capital Punishment Act. She seeks to elimiate what she considers to be the less than human, or the unworthy. Those she and her followers consider worthy to continue living she views simply as a labor pool for herself and her 'superior' followers. She has apparently chosen the dangerous path of emboldening these forces while at the same time seeking to retain overall control of them, seemingly confident that she can keep them in line should she achieve her goal of power. While we lack detail on the specifics of her long term plan, we know enough that Her Majesty has decided on a course of action." At this Asher deferred to Miria.

"We cannot allow the Baroness to grow more powerful. The groups she champions seek to undo all of the progress the human race has made over the last one thousand years and usher in a new dark age. We will not allow this. Agent Leftenant Darwe, your orders are to assassinate the Baroness. She will suffer the same fate as those she despises." Darwe bowed her head, "As you command Milady."

Miria continued, "We know that the Baroness will be in Berlin in two months' time to make speeches on the occasion of the first round of public executions, which coincidentally happen in that city. Take what resources and personnel you deem necessary and report to Tarmar, who will be in overall command; however you will be in command on the scene, as you will be operating alone. Asher and Tarmar will assist in developing your cover and insertion plan, but I want you to take an active role in the planning, as it will be you on the ground and in harm's way. You will receive an exhaustive briefing on the Baroness, her political movement, and her security arrangements. There is of course the requirement that casualties be limited to the target and her minions. Do you have any questions about my orders Agent Leftenant?"

"No Milady, I understand perfectly."

"In that case, please see Cadet Ragnil outside. I have assigned her to be your personal assistant for the duration of the mission planning. She will have further instructions

Darwe opened the security door and in the foyer she saw Ragnil, who immediately rose to attention and saluted. Darwe returned her salute and told the cadet to follow her. They took the elevator up hundreds of meters thru the solid rock which underlay the terem above. Darwe made her way to her office, which she had rarely used of late as her service to the Queen had consisted of her training. Training for a time just like this one, she now realized. Standing in the door of the office she realized that the room was for show more than anything else. An impressive place she could meet with other officers, civilian contractors. There was nothing that she needed to do in order for her to begin her planning which required her to be here. Abrubtly she turned and again told Ragnil to follow her, this time to her private chambers adjascent to the Queen's own.

"Ragnil, these are my rooms, but in all honesty I don't sleep here much. I want you to move in here so that you will be close by. The next couple of months are going to be stressful. What we are planning has lives on the line, and we must focus on the task at hand when we are working, and relax as fully as possible when we aren't, so that we can retain our edge. Now, I believe you have some instructions to relay to me?"

"Yes ma'am. The Queen has instructed me to tell you that there will be a briefing tomorrow at 0800 in the War Room. You and I are both ordered to attend. Also I am to inform you that the Queen has assigned me as your personal assistant, and that I am to obey your every command." Toward the end of her words Ragnil's eyes lowered, looking to the floor. She was obviously nervous, yet Darwe also detected much excitement in her anxious mannerisms. Darwe had noticed that she had been able to read people much better than she had before the treatments began. Whether this was due to sensory enhancement or more fundamental changes to her thought processes she did not know, nor did it really matter. She simply observed far more about people than she had before. Even now Darwe realized that she could smell the pheremones Ragnil was emitting, nervousness, a small amount of fear, and a heavy undertone of sexual arousal. With a grin Darwe decided on a course of action with her new subordinate.

"Cadet, we will dine with the Queen tonight. We must prepare ourselves. Come, let us bathe while we talk of our assignment." With that Darwe led Ragnil to the Royal baths, removing parts of her uniform along the way. As they entered the baths Darwe shed the last of her uniform, then turned to face Ragnil in the full glory of her nakedness. Ragnil was nearly paralyzed with anxiety, and Darwe sensed this. She moved close to the young cadet and began to unbutton her uniform. "It would be difficult to bathe in your uniform Ragnil. Come, help me take this off." Almost without thinking Ragnil found her fingers undoing buttons and peeling away the layers of her uniform, until she stood before her superior just as naked as Darwe was. Darwe took a moment to gaze upon Ragnil's body. She was thin in the way of a girl in her late teens, though she had narrow hips and her breasts were curvy if not overly large, somewhere around a C cup. Her skin was light golden. Her lightly furred pubes were the same blonde color as her hair, which along with her blue eyes was in contrast to the hint of African features in her face. At Darwe's gesture Ragnil turned around, allowing her commander to get a full view of her body. Darwe noted with pleasure that Ragnil's back and ass were muscled, in a sublte, almost wiry sort of way. Darwe noticed that Ragnil was trembling, almost shaking with anxiety. "Cadet, why are you so nervous? Surely you know I would never harm you."

Ragnil hesitated for a moment before she responded in a crackling voice, as if her throat were dry. "I ... ma'am ... I..." Ragnil's voice trailed off for a moment before she again found words. "You are the only person other than my own mother to see me unclothed," she stammered.

Darwe responded immediately, "Then the honor and privilege is mine, Ragnil. You have nothing to fear from me. You must get used to baring yourself in front of me. And rest assured you have nothng to be ashamed of." After a playful smack on Ragnil's ass Darwe stepped into the immense marble tub, quickly relaxing into the underwater jets and the warm epsom salt water. After a few seconds Ragnil followed her into the water, beginning to allow herself to relax. Darwe intimidated her in many ways, for it was well known how intimate she was with the Queen. Everyone knew that she was the one Miria currently favored, and as such she had a status that made Ragnil want to shrink away. Ragnil knew her own lineage was consideredy by many to be questionable, being the daughter of an Amazon guard and a minor Finnish diplomat.

"Ragnil, we must establish terms. You will address me as Lady Darwe. As you have been commanded by our Queen you will obey me without question, is that understood?"

"Yes Lady Darwe," relied Ragnil, trembling now not only with embarassment but also with a new thrill she had never felt before. Knowing that she was subject to Darwe's whim might have scared some people, but Ragnil found it to be most arousing.

"Come to me Ragnil." Ragnil slid over next to Darwe and mustered the courage to look her in the eye. Darwe was smiling, already gazing direct into her eyes; her look was both serene and lustful at the same time. Ragnil managed not to break her gaze, then realized she was sitting stiffly, her arms crossed over her breasts. Darwe gently guided her arms to her sides, making no effort to mask her interest in Ragnil's body. "Bathe me, and tell me how you came to be in the Queen's service," commanded Darwe, handing Ragnil a soft sponge and some aromatic bath gel. Ragnil's training and instincts overrode her anxiety, and she obeyed Darwe almost without thinking. She lathered up the sponge and began to gently scrub Darwe's shoulders and arms.

"My Lady, I was born to one of the Queen's Amazon guards, fathered by a minor Finnish diplomat. I ... I don't know if you are aware that halfbreed Amazons are not terribly well thought of by the Guard Corps. My mother knew that I had no future among the Amazons, so when I entered puberty she sold me into slavery to our Queen. I have been in her schools and her service ever since. I was posted to the Intelligence Service only two months ago, and serving you is my first assignment, my Lady." Ragnil paused for a moment to scrub Darwe's belly. "I understand the reasons why the Amazons are strict about who can join the guards or go to the home planet. The local guards always treated me well, my mother Hriutta is quite famous among them. Frankly, I inherited my father's administrative skills, instead of my mother's soldier skills. So I don't mind at all. Even on my mother's wages slavery is the only way I could have gotten a decent education. The Queen paid a high price for me and mom put the money in the bank for my retirement/emergency fund. I am so fortunate to be here to learn from and serve you and our Queen." Ragnil took a deep breath and went silent while contemplating having to wash Darwe's breasts. She delayed another moment lathering up the sponge until it was thick with suds. As she tentatively reached toward her breast Darwe gently caught her by the wrist and took the sponge away, tossing it aside. She then placed Ragnil's hand on her breast and nodded. Ragnil began to run her soapy hand over Darwe's breast, feeling how soft she was, how silky her skin, and also how hard her nipple was. She felt instinct begin to overcome her anxiety, and she gently caressed Darwe's breast, becoming increasingly aroused herself. As she continued to slide her soapy hand over Darwe's breast, they again made eye contact, and this time Ragnil felt her fear vanish, though she was still nervous. Somehow she knew that Darwe was a good person and she had nothing to fear from her; as such she allowed herself to relax a little more and before long she had both of her hands upon her commander's breasts.

Darwe closed her eyes and relaxed under her subordinate's attentions. Ragnil methodically cleaned her, but always her hands found their way back to her breasts. Though her hands brushed by her pubes once, Ragnil had not yet touched Darwe's mons. Darwe found this hesitancy endearing, and did not push the matter, instead subltly encouraging Ragnil's frequnt attentions to her breasts. Her nipples were now fully stiffened, and milk was beginning to bead up. Ragnil saw this and immediately looked up to meet Darwe's gaze.

"I have a three month old daughter, I am still nursing her. Oh, and I am two months pregnant too," Darwe said with a broad smile. Ragnil's expression was one of awe, almost disbelief. "You will find that many things are possible that you have not considered, cadet. An open mind is among the most important qualities an intelligence officer can have. Do not close off possibilities in your thoughts, no matter how improbable." Darwe put her hand on the back of Ragnil's head, feeling the tight bun her long blonde hair was bound in; she gently pulled her head toward her nipple, dripping with milk. "I am your Lady Commander, it is my duty to educate you, and to nourish you. Drink of me." This time Ragnil did not hesitate and she immediately sucked Darwe's nipple into her mouth, sucking eagerly, her tongue playing over it. Darwe's milk was so incredibly good; sweet but not overly so. She found herself sucking and swallowing reflexively, as if she had been starved and was only now given nourishment. Darwe cooed and undid Ragnil's hair, allowing her long kinky blonde locks to fall down, the tips reaching into the water. Darwe cradled her head as she would a baby's, gently stroking Ragnil's hair. After a few minutes Ragnil moved to her other breast, although the milk showed no signs of running out on the first.

A moment later Darwe heard Eya and Aru coming in the main entrance to the royal apartments. Her enhanced hearing allowed her to recognize their footsteps when Ragnil was still unaware they were even there. After a few seconds Eya called out, "Aaaamaaahh? Are you home?" Ragnil sat straight up, as if she had been a youth caught masturbating. Darwe's milk dribbled down her chin as Eya rounded the corner and entered the vast bathroom, already in the act of pulling her shirt off. As the shirt cleared her face she saw the two women in the tub. Even as Ragnil's mind began to panic that they were somehow in trouble, Eya smiled broadly and proceeded to remove the rest of her school uniform.

"Hi, I'm Eya," she said brightly as she stepped into the tub with them, and as Darwe put her arm around Ragnil, trying to relax her. Darwe spoke softly to her. "Eya is my bodymaiden, along with Aru, who I suspect will be along in a moment. Eya, this is Ragnil. She is my new assistant and she will be staying in my rooms for a while. Eya, who was outgoing to the extent that Ragnil was shy, wasted no time snuggling up to Ragnil on the side opposite Darwe. "Ragnil, would you like any more milk?" asked Darwe. Ragnil blushed even more than she already was and shook her head. "Eya?" Darwe asked, gesturing to her breast. "Just a sip Amah," she replied, taking suck for a moment before returning to cuddle at Ragnil's side, her hand sliding over Ragnil's breast under the water

Ragnil felt Eya's touch to her core. No one had ever touched her there before in her life, not since her mother bathed her before she even had any breasts. She felt a warm tingly sensation where their skin touched, and she looked to Eya, who smiled micheivously. Aru walked into the bathroom, already nude herself. As usual she had disrobed in the room she shared with Eya, carefully hanging her clothes up rather than leaving them lying about, knowing it would just be her job to pick them up later anyway. Seeing Ragnil in the tub she looked down, slightly embarassed to be nude before a stranger, though she was getting used to it. Darwe introduced Ragnil and Aru, then bid her to join the rest of them in the enormous tub. She slid immediately to Darwe's side, where she was most comfortable. She took a long swallow of Darwe's milk as well before laying her head on her Amah's breast, eyes closed in contentment. All of them relaxed wordlessly in the bubbling water, communicating only by caresses and cuddles. Much to Ragnil's pleasure Eya had not given up conveniently brushing her hands over her breasts and the curve of her hips.

A little while later, Darwe broke the silence. "Girls, Ragnil has already bathed me, so now it is her turn. Give her a good washing for me, then wash our hair. The girls obeyed, Eya more enthusiastically than Aru. Before she knew what to say or do the girls had already set upon her with soft sponges, although Eya quickly discarded hers and rubbed bath gel over Ragnil's body with her bare hands, once running up her inner thigh and brushing over her mons, which elicited a wide eyed expression to which Eya giggled softly. Soon, the girls got out of the tub and proceeded to wash the women's hair, Darwe's preferred scent of tea trea oil permeated their hair and skin. A moment later and they were rinsed and stood beside the draining bathtub while Eya toweled off Ragnil and Aru did the same for Darwe. Ragnil made to pick up her uniform from the thickly cushioned chair where she had carefully folded and set it, but she was stopped at a command from Darwe. "Ragnil, remain unclothed. When not otherwise instructed or permitted, a new slave in the royal household should present herself thus to her Queen. Besides, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Your body is a thing of beauty, and it pleases me to see it." Darwe noticed that even now she was attempting to cover her mons with her hands. She found Ragnil's modesty to me most endearing, and so rare in this time and place. "Cover yourself with your hands as you see fit, unless of course the Queen or I command otheriwse. But remember, you have nothing to fear here. Follow me." Darwe went back to her rooms, Ragnil and the bodymaidens following.

That evening, Ragnil joined Darwe for dinner with Miria. Eya and Aru were there, as were Miria's own bodymaidens Satya and Natya. There was also a woman named Seleme, who was clearly an intimate of the Queen, though Ragnil was not sure if her position in the harem, although she had arrived in surgical scrubs which she had quickly discarded to sit at the table nude. Ragnil sat next to Darwe at the low table. All of them were seated on the thickly carpeted and pillowed floor of the room. Miria was clothed in a sheer white robe. The material was mildly luminescent, imparting a glow to the Queen's skin, but doing little to hide her body, as the material was so thin as to be close to transparent; as usual she wore the thin gold circlet upon her head. Darwe wore a body wrap of some equally revealing fabric, though this one had an opalescent shimmer to it, rather than a glow. As for Ragnil, she and the bodymaidens were all nude; Ragnil was still trying her best to cover her breasts as she ate with one hand. No one but her seemed to have any sense of modesty at all, but they also seemed to take no notice of her feeble attempts to cover herself; no one had instructed her to stop. She suddenly realized she had the biggest breast cup size at the table, causing her to blush even more at her situation. As they finished the main course, attendants came in to take away the dishes. Darwe took this opportunity to motion for Ragnil to come to her other side and squeeze in between her and Miria. Ragnil nervously obeyed, one hand going to cover her mons as she moved over. She had never been so close to the Queen, had only spoken a few words to her, yet now she was pressed next to her with no clothes on.

"Ragnil, I did not realize that you were so modest," the Queen said. After Ragnil explained what she had told Darwe earlier about never having been seen naked before today the Queen's expression was one of kindness and understanding. "I understand Cadet, but nudity is the norm here and you will often be required to be nude. I am both your Queen and your mistress, and you will obey me always. You will obey Darwe in exactly the same way you would me. But surely you know that your mother was one of my most trusted guards. You are a part of the harem family, and while you will obey and serve you will also be loved." Miria gently laid her hand on Ragnil's arm that was covering her breasts. Ragnil offered no resistance as she pulled her arm down, exposing that her nipples were already fully erect; she could feel everyone in the room looking at her and this both thrilled and horrified her. Miria began to trace patterns lightly on the side of Ragnil's breast with her fingertip. "Your breasts are the largest in my harem. They are magnificent as well." Miria cupped Ragnil's breast in her hand.

Ragnil felt Miria's touch even more intensely than she had Eya's earlier. She felt her body tingle in excitement, on top of her already aroused state. As much as she was made uncomfortable by her nudity she was electrified by it. Miria's hand was only still for a moment, then she began to caress her breast tenderly, feeling Ragnil's stiffened nipple between her fingertips. After a moment's attention to her nipple Miria's hand resumed exploring Ragnil's body, moving to her belly, then her other breast. Darwe now joined Miria, nuzzling Ragnil's neck as she caressed her thigh. Ragnil felt her arousal overcome some tipping point in her shyness and she opened her body to them, no longer attempting to hide or stay still, but rather relaxing into their arms. Ragnil closed her eyes, concentrating on the incredible sensation of their hands upon her body. She had of course read and heard about intimacy and sex, had imagined what it would be like; she had even made love to herself. Nothing had prepared her for this. She heard herself moaning as Miria's mouth suddenly found her nipple, then crying aloud as Darwe's mouth found the other. As a slave Ragnil knew all about submission, but she now found her submission taking on new meaning, feeling how she wanted to obey these women, even doing what she had never had the courage to do on her own. For a timeless while she gave herself over to their attentions, even forgetting that Seleme and the bodymaidens were still there and watching. At some point the women pulled away from her breasts and their caresses slowed, causing Ragnil to open her eyes again.

Somehow the table had been removed from the room, presumably by the milkmatrons and attendants. Seleme reclined on a mountain of pillows and cushions on what had been the other side of the now absent table. Eya was laying across her lap, her head arched up and passionately kissing her. Satya and Natya were curled up on either side of Seleme, each happily suckling on one of her breasts. The twins broke off their suckling to return Ragnil's gaze, smiling as milk dribbled down their chins. Ragnil's eyes darted away instinctively and happened to fall upon Aru, who lay curled up by herself, apparently asleep. All of this took just a second, and looking in closer, she saw why the women had stopped sucking on her nipples. Miria crawled catlike between her legs as Darwe curled up beside Ragnil, their lips meeting just as her hand rediscovered her ample breasts and resumed massaging them. Ragnil felt the Queen's lips and tongue on her inner thigh, about halfway to her knee and slowly licking toward her pussy, which Miria now had a close look at for the first time. She could smell Ragnil's excitement plainly, though outwardly she could not yet see her arousal, her lips still closed in a beautiful line. Her hood just peeked out at the top, beneath her thick blonde pubes. Miria gently ran her fingertip along the length of her slit, already feeling her moisture

Ragnil felt Miria's finger send an electric tingle thru her body, then when she stroked back up her finger slipped into her wetness ever so slightly. The sensation was infinitely more intense than her own touch had ever been. She realized that she was spreading her legs wide instinctively giving Miria free access. Her eyes darted from Darwe sucking at her nipple to her Queen licking ever closer to her finger, now massaging her wetness around and producing the most wonderful sensations Ragnil had ever experienced. The entire day had been of unthinkable firsts that were quickly overshadowed by something even more significant, and this moment was no different. No sooner had Ragnil believed she was feeling the height of pleasure than Miria's tongue finally found her delicate folds. Letting out a long moan, she put one hand on each of the women's heads, not daring to pull them closer, but not wanting them to stop, so lost was she in the pleasure. As Miria continued her long slow licking, Ragnil could feel her body reaching unprecedented levels of arousal. She was wetter than she had ever been before, and the Queen was licking it up like nectar! Darwe pulled away from Ragnil's breast long enough to kiss her wetly, their tongues intertwined. Darwe then leaned down for a long kiss with Miria before returning to her nipple, now adding some gentle nibbles to her attentions. As Miria's tongue began to explore inward and upward, and as Darwe's teeth gently closed on her nipple, Ragnil felt her excitement suddenly rage out of control. Her muscles tensed and released as an epic orgasm wracked her body. Her moans became high pitched squeals of ecstacy as wave after wave came over her. Darwe held her tightly, her mouth still latched on her nipple, and Miria was busily lapping up her release, her tongue probing ever deeper, finding within the obstruction that proved she had not yet been taken. Miria teased at her hymen with a single lick, then retreated to lick Ragnil clean.

As she came down from the heights of pleasure, Ragnil relaxed into the embrace of her Queen and her Lady. She belonged to them now, in every sense she knew. She felt a powerful sense of submission to them, knowing they were good and kind; yet they were unquestionably her superiors. After Miria finished licking her labia clean she crawled up to cuddle her on the side opposite Darwe, taking a quick suck at her nipple before speaking. "Sweet little Ragnil, I can see much of your mother in you," she said with an enigmatic smile. "You are welcome to sleep in my bed whenever Darwe wishes it." Darwe was quick to speak up, "I wish it tonight." After a few more minutes of cuddling Miria stood and in an impressive display picked Ragnil up as if she were a child and carried her into the bedroom, Darwe and the others somewhat lethargically rising to follow. Miria showed no sign of strain as she carried Ragnil to the enormous bed and set her down gently. Ragnil gazed around the Queen's bedroom, which was of course very large. One entire wall was a solid diamond window, with controls to adjust the transparancy and to make it reflective on the outside if desired. She had a good look at the ceiling, which was intricately sculpted marble streaked with multicolored lighting, subtly projected from an unseen source. The bed itself was set into a concave part of the wall, creating a safe, semi-enclosed space. The soft cushion of the bed rose into sofa like back within this semicircular space, and a curved diamond topped shelf extended this entire length. A soft warm light emanated from somewhere below the diamond surface, illuminating dozens of erotic toys of every size, shape, and description. All were works of art in their own right, and she could only imagine some of their uses. Miria crawled up to the center of the curved sofa backed part of the bed, and the others followed, forming an intertwined pile around her. Darwe maneuvered Ragnil to the center and put her between herself and Miria.

"Now it is my turn," Darwe said with a grin as she lay upon Ragnil and planted a wet kiss on her lips. As Darwe licked her way down her neck to the curve of her large breasts Ragnil stretched her arms out and found that her hand was quickly held lovingly by Eya on one side and Miria on the other. Each of them kissed and caressed her arms and hair as Darwe lost herself in Ragnil's soft breasts, kissing and nuzzling for some time. After one moving up for one more long wet kiss Darwe slid down the length of Ragnil's body, her own breasts rubbing the length of her until her her face was ensconced between Ragnil's thighs and she was inhaling her sweet aroma. After some playfully light kisses upon her labia Darwe finally licked her; it was long, slow, deep and wet. Leaving a wet trail of pleasure from her perineum to her thickly hooded clitoris. Ragnil let out a long shudder, even as Eya's innocent kisses found their way to her breast. She was overcome with pleasure as she felt both Eya's and Darwe's tongues upon her, and Miria then quickly joined in, sucking at her other nipple just as Eya was. As Ragnil writhed under the loving attentions of the two women and one girl, she opened her eyes slightly and happened to look upon Satya and Natya, who were entwined in a most intimate embrace, deeply and languidly kissing. Darwe continued to lap slowly at Ragnil's soft folds, tasting her nectar. She, like the queen, had begun to pay much closer attention to aroma and taste as her senses continued to improve from Miria's milk. She could taste Ragnil's virginal excitement, smell her still smoldering desire

Ragnil had never felt so much stimlulation at once before, with Darwe between her legs, Miria sucking at one breast and little Eya at the other. Miria's attentions began to include nibbling, and even a firm bite; Eya's on the other hand were gentler, slightly tentative. This contrast was extremely pleasureable, and it was not long before she felt a second orgasm coming on. Sensing it, Darwe thrust her tongue as far into Ragnil as she could and sucked her labia to her lips. At this Ragnil's body went over the edge and she spasmed up into a loud, almost shrieking orgasm, as Darwe eagerly slurped up her release. After she recovered Darwe and Miria virtually attacked one another, so eager were they to finally satisfy themselves. Eya curled up with Ragnil to watch, her head resting on her ample breast. Ragnil wondered about the Aru, and looked around the vast expanse of the bed and saw her curled up asleep in a sort of alcove where the bed met the wall. "Is your bodysister alright?" Ragnil whispered in Eya's ear. "Oh yeah," Eya replied. "She usually doesn't play with us, it isn't really her thing. She usually just falls asleep, or in the daytime she reads a book like we aren't even here." Ragnil lay there, her eyes wandering back and forth between Miria and Darwe's coupling and Aru, whose appearance in sleep was of angelic innocence. That was the last thing Ragnil thought as she fell asleep holding Eya as a child might hold a plush animal.


Darwe woke before everyone else, as she usually did now. She smiled as she turned over and saw Ragnil sleeping there next to her. In sleep she looked even younger than her 17 years, and so innocent. After allowing herself to just enjoy looking at her new assistant, she knew that it was time they both got up and began their duties for the day. She woke Ragnil gently, caressing her hair and cheek until she opened her eyes. She looked confused for a moment, remembering where she was and the events of the prior day, then a huge grin spread across her face as she gazed back at Darwe. Darwe put her finger to her lips, indicating quiet so as not to wake the others, then crawled out of bed with a silent catlike grace that was unlike anything Ragnil had ever seen. She did her best to be just as stealthy but she still managed to bump into Seleme, who fortunately just rolled over and never even woke up. She tiptoed after her commanding officer, who led them back to Darwe's private rooms. There was a smaller, more utilitarian tub/shower there, still large by any standard but nothing like the enormous fixtures in the Queen's bath. "Bathe me, then yourself," Darwe said, gesturing to the tub. As Ragnil washed her Darwe outlined her plan for the day. "First off we spend some time with Samya, my daughter. While my duties take me away from her a lot, I nurse her every chance I get. After that we need to eat breakfast ourselves and then we go to the dojo. Excercising early allows the mind to focus more sharply for the rest of the day. Late morning and this afternoon will be spent in planning sessions. Then back here after that, to attend to our Queen." After Ragnil finished rinsing Darwe she rose from the tub and began to dry herself. "I will be in the nursery, thru this door. When you have finished washing yourself join me." With that Darwe left thru a door that was so cunningly hidden in the wall that she hadn't even noticed it before, though now that she knew to look for it she could see it. Ragnil hurriedly bathed herself, memories of the previous night looming large in her mind. As she was finishing drying off she realized she had no clothes to put on. She had left the uniform hanging in the closet when she first bathed with Darwe, but the closet was now empty. Knowing this was probably by design, she forced herself to overcome her discomfort in her own nudity and opened the hidden door as she had seen Darwe do. At the end of a short hallway was the nursery, warmly lit by selectively filtered natural light as the sun was just rising outside. Three nurse-matrons knelt along one wall facing Darwe, who was in a beautifully carved rocking chair, smiling down at her infant daughter, who was latched to her breast and suckling hungrily, though otherwise the child appeared to be asleep. Darwe glanced up at her entrance and gestured that she should come closer to see the baby. Stepping further into the room, she could feel the eyes of the nursematrons on her naked body, but she forged thru these anxieties, focusing on Darwe before her, to whom she already felt a deep loyalty. As she approached she turned her gaze to the infant who lay cradled in Darwe's arms. Ragnil marvelled at the beautiful girl, she was so small! She watched in fascination as the child emptied one breast and then the other. With an audible burp she fell completely into a slumber, and Darwe set her down in the soft creche. Darwe lingered for several minutes gazing at her baby, then with a nod to the nurses Darwe left, Ragnil following close behind. As they returned to Darwe's room Ragnil glanced into the closet only to see her uniform hanging there, along with a karate gi. "Put on the gi, we go to the dojo after we eat," Darwe told her.

Breakfast was delicious, and also included Ragnil's first encounter with a milkmatron. Much as Darwe had been when she first came to the harem, Ragnil wondered where their drinks were when food was brought to them, only to see Darwe wash down a bite of toast with a suck at one of their breasts. Although she had suckled at Darwe's breast the day before, Ragnil was at first reluctant to drink in this way from a stranger. A combination of thirst and a growing curiosity heavily tinged with arousal overcame her inhibitions, and she found the woman's milk refreshing, though somehow not as satisfying as Darwe's had been. After they had breakfasted the milkmatrons gathered up the dishes and departed. They rose and walked across the terem grounds to the dojo where Ragnil had met Darwe only twenty four hours ago. At the realization of how much had transpired in so little time Ragnil found her mind reeling a bit, but Darwe quickly gave her plenty more to think about, as she showed her how she performed the brief ritual to open the dojo for the day. After Darwe had run up and down the floor with a towel to polish it as she had every day for months, she handed the towel to Ragnil. "Starting tomorrow that will be your job. Now though; kneel, it is time to begin your training," Darwe commanded. Ragnil knelt, somewhat awkwardly as Darwe effortlessly dropped into a kneel facing her. They performed the opening bow to the Star of Aya and Darwe declared the dojo open. She then ran Ragnil thru an extensive warm up and stretching regimen before beginning the workout in earnest. After introducing her to a few fundamental moves Darwe had Ragnil repeat the motions until she thought her limbs were going to fall off. Fortunately Darwe's own sensei Tarmar arrived. Ragnil recognized him from the meeting the previous day, and was impressed to see that he was not only a general, but a master martial artist as well. His arrival essentially ended Ragnil's training for the day, much to her relief. Darwe was now the one being worked to the limits of her ability. An ability which was honed to amazing precision, as Ragnil realized, watching the two of them move with blinding speed, their limbs literally a blur as they sparred.

After Darwe finished her own session of training they showered in the dojo's changing rooms, Ragnil again conscious of her nudity as a few other students were also there, though everyone seemed only to pay attention to getting cleaned off and back to their day. A short time later Darwe and Ragnil, now in uniform, were in the same secure briefing room that she had escorted her commander to the day before. Miria was not on hand today, but Asher was. He wore his uniform also, which was much like theirs, but with the silver clusters of a Secretary Leftenant at is shoulders, and a whole galaxy of medals upon his chest. Ragnil could only imagine what he had done to earn them. The briefings lasted most of the day, with Asher leading, frequently brining in specialized analysts to give added detail to some aspect or another of the knowledge they had amassed about the Baroness.

They pored over Baroness von Aussenbarg's security arrangements, searching for weaknesses, ways to smuggle in weapons, explosives, or other impliments of destruction, knowing they were limited by the Queen's strict orders about civilian casualties. They learned more about the Baroness herself; her background, political beliefs, and vices. As it turned out they had limited information on all of these aspects of her, not because of the lack of intel, but seemingly because of the lack of any of them. The Queen had an agent placed very close to the Baroness. The identity of this agent remained an unknown even to Darwe, and if Asher knew he wasn't saying. Despite the agent's proximity to the target, they had not been able to detect any obvious avenues of approach. If the Baroness had any political ideology beyond simple aquisition of power for herself was an unknown. She had allied herself with the traditional Confucians, the age old enemies of the Queen and all she stood for, but this appeared to be only an arrangement of political expediency. Although the Baroness maintained an official stud, there was no evidence that she used him for anything other than breeding within her harem. Her own sexual preferences tended to boys, both pubescent and younger. One analyst speculated that her taste for this most rare and expensive class of slave was the root of her political machinations, most of which aimed to return slavery to what it had been in the distant past, greatly reducing prices in the process.

"Something doesn't seem to add up here," said Ragnil. Everyone paused to look at her, more than a few with eyebrows raised at the mere cadet who spoke somewhat out of turn. Ragnil fought down a hot wave of embarassment and continued. "Her political alliances are all rooted in traditional Confucianism or other anachronistic ideologies, yet her personal ... preferences seem to be in direct conflict with the tenets of those ideologies. Personal fantasy life is the closest a person gets to exposing their true self. I believe it was Winston Churchill who said 'A tyrant is one who allows the fancies of his mind to count for more in deciding action than the needs, feelings, hopes, lives, and physical well being of the people whom he has obtained control. A tyrant is one who wrecks the lives of millions for the satisfaction of his own conceptions.' So I do not believe she believes in the traditional ways, she is only exploiting the oppourtunities at hand. which makes her an extremely calculating hypocritical tyrant. My intuition is that she is more mentally stable than most would be dictators."

Several analysists were about to speak up but Asher spoke first. "That is insightful observation Cadet, and not too far from my own analysis." He paused for a long moment to gaze at Ragnil, seemingly weighing different possibilites. "I would like to speak with you about this in greater detail, but now is not the best time. Returning to the matter at hand, I think that based on the Baroness's sexual preferences we can rule out seduction as a viable way to get Darwe close to the target. Let us focus on more conventional approaches." The remainder of the meeting was taken up by an exhaustive discussion of the merits and risks of various assasination methods, ranging from long range sniper fire, car bombs, poison, etc. As the afternoon wore into evening, the meeting was finally adjourned, still with no clear consensus on how to proceed. As the meeting participants gathered their notes and handheld computers Asher signalled for Darwe and Ragnil to remain for a moment. After the others had left the room Asher turned to the two of them. "You are a precocious one, Cadet Ragnil," he said with a smile. "And a student of history, clearly. What training have you received?"

"Sir, I was enrolled in the Queen's schools at age 12. I received excellent grades throughout, and was granted admission to the Royal Intelligence Academy. I graduated with honors, and after completing my basic training I was assigned to Agent Leftenant Darwe only yesterday. I am the Queen's slave, but she has given me over to Darwe for use."

"I began her basic martial arts training this morning," said Darwe. "She has had little enough training that she has developed no bad habits to speak of, yet she has above average potential."

Asher gazed upon Ragnil for a long moment, considering. "Tomorrow I will open the dojo with the two of you. I would like to see for myself." With that they were dismissed, and Ragnil followed Darwe back to the royal apartments.

That night Ragnil was allowed to retire to her rooms after dinner. In truth they were Darwe's rooms, but as she slept with the Queen every night the rooms functioned more like a giant closet and spare bathroom. There just happened to be a bed there, which for all intents became Ragnil's. Darwe knew that she needed to rest well before her workout tomorrow, as Asher would likely push her much harder than she had that morning. Before she was excused from dinner, Darwe insisted that Ragnil take suck at the Queen's breast before bed. After the events of the previous night, this didn't seem the least bit odd to Ragnil, but she still felt a hot flush of embarassment tinged with excitement at the act.

The next morning Darwe woke her up just as the first rays of dawn were coming thru the window. After feeding Ragnil at her breast for a moment, Darwe dressed in her gi, with Ragnil following suit. Then Darwe set out at a brisk jog to the dojo, leaving Ragnil no option but to match her pace. When they arrived Ragnil was already slightly out of breath, but Darwe hadn't even broken a sweat. Asher was already inside the dojo, performing a kata with flawless accuracy, a weathered and worn black belt around his waist. Asher took the lead in the opening ceremony with them, but only after Ragnil fulfilled her new duty of polishing the floor of the dojo. Asher wasted no time putting Ragnil thru the paces. She was made to perform seemingly endless repetitions of punches and kicks, Asher all the while circling around her, scrutinizing her form and endurance. After a time he told her to stop and she stood at attention, panting as he spoke.

"Your ablilites and your duties suggest Krav Maga as the appropriate style of martial art. Its origins go back to ancient times in my ancestral land of Israel. It is designed to be simple, utilitarian, and mercilessly brutal. You will learn to deal devastating attacks to the most vulnerable parts of any attacker, without regard for any absurd notion of a 'fair fight'. It is meant for those who may have to fight much stronger opponents. Your first assignment is to read and learn everything you can about your new art. I will begin drilling you on the basic forms tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.