Madison's New Life
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by 6beast

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After losing her baby and being rejected by her husband Madison turns to her pet for what was missing in her life.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Oral Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Sitting in the tub full of warm water, Madison thought of what had happen with Blue. Never in her life could she have imagine she would have been in that situation with a dog. She had heard stories but never thought more of it than people joking.

She couldn't stop picturing his big hard cock. How red and swollen it had looked with all its dark throbbing veins. Then there was that huge knot, how was he able to get it inside of her? She wondered.

Under the water her hands began teasing her steaming cunt and pinching her hard nipples. Her mind was fogging up with animal lust. She wanted to be fucked like a bitch in heat again. Wanted that hot wonderful dog cock fucking her again and again, squirting all inside her.

"Mmm..." Her cunt began to twitching with anticipation. She wanted to taste his hot dog cum again and wondered what it would taste like to suck it straight out of his cock.

Then the image of her husband crossed her thoughts. "To hell with him, he can go fuck himself!" Angry she stood and left the bathroom. Naked and dripping wet went to find Blue.

In the kitchen, Madison opened the screen door. "Come here Boy", she yelled out. Blue ran up happily to the door, going past her. He sniffed the floor where he had earlier fucked her and looked up at her with one ear cocked up looking at her

"Come on boy", with Blue on her heels she went into the living room.

Blue stepped past her and turn to face her tilting his head to one side. Standing in front of a large glass window, someone would be able to see her but she wasn't thinking, her mind was spinning with animal lust.

She kneeled beside him and moved her hands along his body, feeling the muscles under his fur. Her right hand found his sheath covered cock. Her cunt was slippery and twitching, feeling his cock growing. She moved on her side and turned on her back. Her eyes were fixed to the opening of his sheath as the red pointed cock started to emerge. She had gone too far now to stop.

Her mouth was dry. She really wanted to feel that red pointed cock in her mouth. Her mouth went straight for his cock, touched her lips to the tip and rubbed his cock over her lips, as though she was putting on lipstick. She could taste the sweet salty pre-cum and slipped about half of his cock into her wanting mouth.

She couldn't believe how excited she was. She was really sucking a dog's cock. This was the nastiest thing she had ever done and she loved it. She held on to his back legs and moved her mouth farther down the shaft enjoying how good his cock tasted.

Her mouth was opened wide, swallowing Blue's wonderful cock to the knot, moving her lips up and down. He began squirting and humping her hot mouth. She really loved this.

"Ummf ... Ummf..." She moaned as he thrust his cock into her mouth. Her cunt was bubbling. She couldn't believe she was going to cum without anything touching her cunt. God she loved dog cock and it was making her crazy with lust!! The dog exploded in her mouth, as he fucked her lips wildly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.