Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 24: Sales

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Sales - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

When the daily précis of local news was put on her desk, Sharon was surprised to see that the top item was the news that a businessman had gone bankrupt, and that his business and personal belongings were to be sold by public auction. She sent for her advisor on local affairs.

"Why is this considered the most important item of local news?" she demanded.

"Because it is so unusual, ma'am," he replied, "I don't recall it happening before in my time here. That is largely because the Emir tends to bail out businesses which are not doing well, either by pushing trade their way, or by merging them with better run companies."

"But I have seen many sales of this kind advertised in the newspapers?" she challenged.

"Those were for one of two reasons," came the explanation, "Either someone had died and his heirs were selling things they didn't want, or the former owner had committed some crime and the Emir had ordered that he be exiled and his effects be sold. It is most unusual for creditors to persuade the Emir to allow them to sell up a creditor's belongings. I understand he is to be left with his clothes, the tools of his trade but in this case that does not apply, his smallest dwelling, a bed, a chair, a stove, and a table; much the same as a bankrupt would back home in the States under Chapter 7."

"Why does tools of the trade not apply?"

"He was a money-lender."

They both laughed.

"I think I'll go along to the sale and watch," Sharon decided.

When she arrived at the auction house, at first the doorman attempted to prevent her entry, but after it was explained that the Emir had declared her a man she was admitted and even allowed a bidder's flag in case she wanted to buy anything.

She was horrified when the first lot was the unfortunate bankrupt's Chief Eunuch.

"Why are they selling people?" she asked.

"They are not," said the Deputy Head of Mission who had accompanied her, "They are selling the right to his services for a fixed period. I believe there are several years left on his indenture. Apparently he sold twenty years service originally for a single payment plus his food and clothing during the term of the indenture. Many sports people do the same in the USA, though I believe a single up-front payment is unusual, and wages are normally specified throughout the period. Then the club which owns their contract can sell it to another club, sometimes without the consent of the player concerned."

"Oh." Sharon was given much food for thought by that analogy coming from one of her own staff.

Meanwhile the auction was proceeding apace. The Chief Eunuch had been sold, as had many of the other members of the household. When Sharon started to pay attention again a girl of about eighteen was standing calmly along side the auctioneer, and her indenture for some fifty years was for sale. Sharon took one look at the pathetic girl and raised her bidder's flag.

"What are you doing?" demanded the Deputy Head of Mission.

"Look at her, she needs a home and an education, not fifty years of service," she replied.

Some minutes later he observed, "Well you have bought her now. Do you know what you paid?"

"Seventy-five," said Sharon.

"Seventy-five Kobesti plus ten percent buyer's commission. That's well over eight hundred dollars."

When the three of them arrived back at the Embassy the girl seemed totally disinterested in what was happening to her, or where she now lived. Worse than that, she ignored Sharon completely and treated the Deputy Head of Mission as though he had bought her, and for his own personal concubine at that. If it were not for her total ignorance of the intricacies of western male attire, she would have been on her knees sucking his penis within seconds of their arrival in the Embassy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.