Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: The Morning After

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Morning After - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

The next morning, when the early risers in the Embassy went for their accustomed dawn jogging session, held very early because of the heat during the day, they were surprised to see four members of the Kobekistani army outside each entrance, standing impassively looking inwards. Odder still, each man at every entrance was apparently a corporal. When the Military Attaché saw them he was somewhat surprised, as he recognised one of the men at the main gate as a Colonel with whom he had spoken several times, yet wearing the uniform of a Corporal.

"Hello, Abdul," said the American, "What's the matter?"

The Colonel/Corporal could have been made of stone for all the reaction there was.

The American shrugged his shoulders and went back inside the Embassy. A telephone call to the Kobekistani Defence Ministry left him none the wiser. All he was told was that the Army never discussed operational deployments with foreign nationals. An American Corporal in uniform was despatched with cigarettes and water bottles to chat to the Kobekistanis, but to no avail.

It was just after eleven o'clock local time when the Ambassador decided that they were probably there to arrest Berkowitz if he stepped outside the Embassy. She consulted the State Department in Washington, and they referred her to the Pentagon. The Pentagon knew all about the previous evening's little flurry, because the President had spoken to them earlier, but they referred the Ambassador to the White House. Sharon Klein was worried when the President ordered that Master Gunnery Sergeant Berkowitz was to go outside, and if he was arrested, then the Ambassador could apply in the normal way to have him released.

"Whatever you do," said the President, "do not provoke an incident. If I hear that shots are fired, by either side, I'll have you back here and living on welfare before you can say 'oil imports'. Do I make myself clear?"

"Perfectly, Madame President," said the Ambassador.

Moments later as she was talking on the internal telephone to the Marine Captain in charge of the Embassy guards, a formal order issued by the President as Commander-in-Chief was received ordaining that the Master Gunnery Sergeant was to leave the Embassy and walk in the city for one hour. He was duly informed of the Presidential Order.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Berkowitz was not the sort of foolhardy man who wins important medals in the heat of battle by doing near-suicidal acts, but nor was he a coward.

"Should I wear a side-arm, sir?" he asked the Captain.

"No. You wear full dress uniform, including the sword," was the crisp reply, "And remember, if they arrest you, you go quietly."

Ramrod stiff at attention, the Master Gunnery Sergeant snapped, "Yes sir, Understood, sir."

And so, twenty minutes later, he walked out through the main gate resplendent in the dress uniform of the U.S. Marines: white hat, dark blue tunic with gleaming brass buttons, slightly lighter blue trousers, boots shined to the point of perfection, and a white belt with a ceremonial sword.

As he did so the four 'Corporals' fell into position round him as an escort and the Colonel/Corporal said, "Sir, I have orders to take you to the Palace of the Emir, so please follow the two men in front of you. If you resist, I assure you that we will enforce the Emir's order."

The Marine considered this, and then replied, "I too have my orders, which are to accompany you. I am unarmed. The sword is purely ceremonial and not a useable weapon."

"Nevertheless, I would seriously advise you not to draw the sword, sir, especially in the presence of the Emir, may he live for ever and have many sons. I have no wish to kill you, but I would do so without hesitation."

Nothing more was said in the quarter mile walk to the Triple Palace.

Of course, this arrest had not gone unnoticed at the Embassy, and Ambassador Sharon Klein had thought long and hard about this possibility and so she telephoned the Emir.

"Good morning, Mr. Ambassador," said the Emir, "Thank you for a wonderful party last evening. My two wives enjoyed themselves immensely."

Sharon felt another twinge of jealousy as the image of the near-naked Ayda flashed in her memory yet again, followed by the mind picture of the Emir sinking his undoubtedly huge prick into her welcoming warmth.

Pulling her thoughts back to the matter in hand, she said, "I understand that one of the Embassy staff was arrested by your Army a few minutes ago. May I ask why?"

"Yes, he is here now. He was not exactly arrested, more invited to visit the Palace. I intend to question him about his actions last night, and the orders on which they were based. I would be most grateful if you could join us at the Triple Palace Throne Room and be present during the interrogation."

That was exactly what she wanted, on two levels. As Ambassador it was her duty to see that a U.S. Citizen was not treated unfairly by the authorities, and as a woman she longed to see this powerful man in action again. Her pussy dampened at the thought that he might do something terrible to the Master Gunnery Sergeant, and that she would have to plead with the Emir.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.