Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 13: Private Audience

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Private Audience - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

The Emir was not in the best of moods, despite an enjoyable night deflowering a new concubine, a young woman who had been given to him by a prominent Kobekistani business man, and the prospect of another session with her after his meeting. Perhaps he would try her mother also, later. The man had invited the Emir to visit his home, and she would undoubtedly be offered to him if he accepted.

It was the meeting itself which was annoying him. That was mostly because it was with the U.S. Ambassador Sharon Klein, and he knew she intended to push yet again for "more trade", by which she would mean opening the country up to American multinationals like McDonald's and Coca-Cola, and buying Boeing aircraft to replace the Airbus 380s Air Kobekistan currently used. The mere fact that the U.S. President in her wisdom had appointed a woman as the ambassador was insensitive enough, but to try to push junk food and drink on his country was just too bad.

"Your Magnificence," she started, "Why have your guards prevented my advisors from coming in to the meeting?"

"Mr. Ambassador," he said, intending to put her off balance, and watched her wince slightly, "Your advisors are not needed today. Today I will tell you exactly what is going to happen to trade between Kobekistan and the USA, and you will just listen. In any case, your so called advisors are simply your Secret Service bodyguards. Do you really think there is the slightest danger that I would molest the Ambassador of the USA during an official visit? Or that your bodyguards could protect you if I wanted you eliminated in my own palace?"

He looked at her for an answer, and she dropped her eyes in tacit admission that this was silly, and in some embarrassment as she felt her pussy dampen at the word 'molest'.

"First, there will be no opening of our borders to any business which does not conform to our Food and Health Laws. That means, among other things, no Coke, no Pepsi, no burger bars, and no other junk food. Those are all banned as not conducive to good child health. Does the USA have obesity and tooth decay problems with its young people? Of course it does, and it has had for many years. We don't, and we are not going to start now."

The Ambassador drew breath and was about to say something when he held up his hand.

"For the record, the Emir stopped the Ambassador from speaking," he remarked.

"For what record?" she asked.

"The one you are making, so be quiet and just play it back to whoever is pulling your strings after we have finished."

He paused to let it sink in that he knew she recorded all their meetings covertly.

"Now, as to the suggestion that the USA would be happier, and would offer us more favourable trade terms if we became a democracy in the Western manner and upheld the UN Declaration on Human Rights. We have to ask, is there any nation on earth which does not have Most Favoured Nation status, except us? Don't answer; I know about North Korea."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.