Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 12: Instructions

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Instructions - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

When Ambassador Sharon Klein spoke to her immediate superior, the Secretary of State the next morning, he wanted to know how the meeting went. Sharon was less than pleased to learn that she had been sent there, as far as he was concerned, as the perfect person to improve relations with Kobekistan, notably in the field of commerce. This was pretty much what the President, Maria Suarez, had told him when she was appointed instead of his nominee.

"I know that's what Maria wants, but how am I expected to do that?" she asked.

"Search me, but Maria said if anyone could get the U.S. into bed with Kobekistan, you could," he chuckled, adding, "I don't know how literally she meant that, but the guy is supposed to be kinda cute, isn't he?"

Sharon exploded, "I know you are Secretary of State, sir, but if you make any more insinuations like that, sir, I will get the next flight back to the USA, sir, and play my recording of this conversation to the assembled press corps, sir, at Dulles International Airport, sir."

The Secretary of State laughed aloud and replied, "I guess I better not say what I would say to a man who got that mad at me?"

"Just treat me exactly as you would a male ambassador, sir!" was Sharon's somewhat incautious reply.

"Okay, Mr. Ambassador."

He paused.

"Mr. Ambassador, don't get your panties in a knot."

After a long, long silence, Sharon finally said, "I suppose I asked for that one. I'll do what I can to get closer to the Emir; certainly he is the only one here with any power."

As she said this she realised that her pussy was very damp, almost dripping in fact.

"Good, good, good," said the Secretary of State, "Don't be surprised if someone unusual comes out there to help you. I'll say no more for the moment."

"Any help would be very welcome, sir. But please let me know in advance what you are planning; I would hate us to be at cross-purposes."

"Trust me, woman, trust me."

"No chance of that, you old goat," she said, but wisely she did not say it until she had put the telephone down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.