Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 9: Meeting

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Meeting - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

The date for Sharon's official appointment came round very quickly as she rushed about trying to minimise the effect of her departure on her students. There had been no problem getting leave of absence from the University. The Board of Deans seemed to think that it gave the University considerable kudos to provide an Ambassador, even to a minor state like Kobekistan.

She was curious when the State Department would get round to teaching her about being an ambassador, but apparently no training was considered necessary.

"You get one of these," Maria said, handing her a parchment document about eighteen inches square, "You can have it framed; you won't need to show it when you get there because all the arrangements are made for you. In the old days a new ambassador was given one of these and packed off to the foreign country where he would have to show it to prove he was properly appointed."

Sharon studied the document she had been given. The words special trust and confidence in your Integrity, Prudence and Ability swam before her eyes as uncharacteristic tears distorted her vision. For the first time the full weight of her new appointment bore heavily on her shoulders.

There were one or two other people who were formally inducted into their new rôles, and then everyone rose as Maria left the room. An aide signalled to Sharon to remain behind as the others filed out to the anteroom, where some refreshments were laid out.

"The President wants a private word with you," the aide advised.

Maria came back into the room and said to Sharon, "Come upstairs, and have dinner with me after the reception. I even managed to bully the Diary Secretary into leaving the whole evening free of any other engagements. I'm just beginning to realise that when I actually put my foot down people like that have to obey me, instead of the other way round."

"What would it be like otherwise? The evening I mean," asked Sharon, curious to know how a President lived.

"Yesterday was Sunday, and I had meetings until six, then dinner with some bigwigs."

She giggled, reminding Sharon of the carefree young students they had once been.

"I forget exactly who they were. Then at nine I attended a reception at one of the foreign embassies, then at ten a congratulations party for the new CEO of an oil company, then at eleven thirty I went to last Mass as it was the first chance I had had all day. I came back here by about one. They woke me at six this morning to have a breakfast meeting at seven with ... I guess it doesn't matter who, you get the idea."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.